AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2015-01-02, 17:39   Link #7421
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Just asking, but is the rebuilding ark, all 4, counted as a singled volume? If so, that is where I am left at. So maybe I only read 5 volumes.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-02, 17:40   Link #7422
Ghiest Cid

Does firo's ahoge let Fitoria communicate with them? Could she see everything that happening around? Is this Fitoria run on the sight of motoyasu?
Ghiest Cid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-02, 20:26   Link #7423
liteitup

Firo looks kind of like a pigeon

liteitup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-02, 20:29   Link #7424
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

^
Pretty sure Naofumi said, she resembled a chocobo. Albeit a larger one, though she can transforms in many ways so this may be one of her funnier forms.
Old 2015-01-02, 20:34   Link #7425
rantaid

whoa ... so many deleted post. well recently was quite lonely.... new manga made everything goes better i guess.

now with it become manga, it easier to judge that the true reason Tanuki want Shieldbro to act as admirable noble hero is -> so people would treat him with respect, -> Shielbro getting attached to the people in that world -> He would not leave /back to his world even with given chance -> ??? -> Profit!! = Shieldbro marries Tanuki.

as it evidenced, Tanuki seems to have attachment to this world and never think like Atlas previously to follow him wherever he is going.

Tanuki seems to be very warry of potential competition who might stole shieldbro's affection: Firo who is putting spoiled act to him, Melty who is tsundere at him, Atlas who clearly looked pretty after getting better.

hmm... 4 girls.... remind me of Yitian Tulong

@ReaperxKing

there is species in chocobo family named : FAT chocobo. in ff5 and 7 .... which resembled firo. on the otherhand.... that fat bird looks like an owl
rantaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-02, 20:35   Link #7426
Ghiest Cid

Now image imagine her having an ahoge. Not good , right?
Old 2015-01-02, 20:39   Link #7427
rantaid

it would be like Char' Zaku commander antena.
Old 2015-01-02, 20:42   Link #7428
Amuris

am I the only one who thinks she looks more like a rappy from phantasy star?
Amuris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-02, 20:44   Link #7429
Ghiest Cid

Anyone gonna react that he just have daughter zone raphtalia.?

Rappy? Phantasy star?

It does resemble the head but firo is fatter
Old 2015-01-02, 20:47   Link #7430
rantaid

well.... it was already open secret that shieldbro never see tanuki beside anything than 10 years old child .....
Old 2015-01-02, 20:49   Link #7431
Darkbacon
The Masked Panties

Yeh pretty much he doesn't see any member as the opposite sex even when they open their feelings to him mostly because his shield increases his denseness and I guess the curse series is the bigger role in it.
Old 2015-01-02, 20:53   Link #7432
rantaid

ah... i really want to read speardude saga so i can know how melty fawn over the kind cool oniichan persona which shieldbro adapt instead of cynical.... tsundere is too common.

as long as it is not like that uninspiring writing like Mahouka where 'Sati' fawn over 'Shiba'... (sarcasm)
Old 2015-01-02, 20:57   Link #7433
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

rantaid, I don't know why, but the more references you make comparing characters is really amusing to the point whenever I read your comments, you resembled a chibi samurai in my head.

That being said, I agree with the statements about the shield. That time when he was abnormal when he started pinching the cheeks of Melty and complimenting Raphtalia may have been his normal form.
Old 2015-01-02, 21:01   Link #7434
Ghiest Cid

I picture him as a long bearded hermit.
Old 2015-01-02, 21:06   Link #7435
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Well in the WN release, he said that he was much more open and personable back home, so with the ease of talking to people came flirtatious behavior? And honestly, if he did start acting like the old Motoyasu, it would freak people out.
Old 2015-01-02, 21:08   Link #7436
rantaid

hm... for easiest illustration of me, try imagine a fat ass jerk. Homer Simpson might help. just not that Family Guy dude ... i dislike him. .... i think Cartman can count but... i am older than him... so just use him in comparisson of his racism and jerk ass ness to me.

Later... try imagine Kimoota from Prettycure kuro yuki of milk hunter series.... though i have cut my hair short. also... the fat neet from Studio parm gomennasai mama and miyuki ... might do good although i am employed and have short hair.

@Tempest35

hard to judge, seeing Melty barrier was easily penetrated by Shieldbro in speardude.

i mean, all men are perverts, and not to induce reaction whether mokkori or wanting to do percerted act to them is an insult
Old 2015-01-02, 21:10   Link #7437
Ghiest Cid

Does clothes include shoes? Is she barefooted?
Old 2015-01-02, 21:12   Link #7438
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
Well in the WN release, he said that he was much more open and personable back home, so with the ease of talking to people came flirtatious behavior? And honestly, if he did start acting like the old Motoyasu, it would freak people out.
That would be true, the Romance of the series would be gone if he was normal. Though it does work for another web novel, not sure how it would work here. Also, it was pretty weird reading him being normal.

Pretty sure people around Naofumi assume his grumpy, stoic, and though brief, kind, is what he was originally.
Old 2015-01-02, 21:15   Link #7439
rantaid

what a pity that anyone only sees naofumi as the shieldbro.... Atlas is good girl, tanuki.... well... you have your own agenda. i shall ignore it.
Old 2015-01-02, 21:17   Link #7440
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Although personally, I wouldn't be as upset about the entire world as he was/is. Sure, 'Bitch' and 'Trash' ruined the experience, but seriously, she shouldn't be worth it. ...although, being accused of rape is pretty damn serious, no matter what world you're in.

Tags
alternate universe, bitch, dark hero, goddess heroine, harem, hero of the kitchen, rpg, shield, webnovel