Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2014-12-28, 22:44   Link #7321
DragonKing0117
A Non-Awakened Prince

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
Overwhelming to love ru news! 2nd season of darkness...new chapter with baby Rito...two of the ranked up popular girls saw the "BEAST"...Nakamura died, RIP and most importantly Bluray boxset is released. DAMN....I can't wait for the chapter to be out and the 2nd season to air.
Who's Nakamura again? I apologize upfront for my ignorance.

Undefeated Bahamut Chronicle Wiki - If you've read and enjoyed the series, please help out! We now have a social group!!!
Cipher J's Blog|Fan and Original Fiction Database - A blog that I recently made to serve as a backup place for all my fan/original fiction. Feel free to check it out if you like.
DragonKing0117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-28, 22:48   Link #7322
DOmus
天国無事故
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonKing0117 View Post
Who's Nakamura again? I apologize upfront for my ignorance.
The va of Gid
Old 2014-12-28, 22:52   Link #7323
Miraluka
Banned

But life goes on. Who could replace Gid's VA? Well, I doubt he has any lines in TLR Darkness though.
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-29, 23:51   Link #7324
xlghostpepperlx

Man this may not be the best but every month I keep on wanting more....
xlghostpepperlx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-30, 00:37   Link #7325
Miraluka
Banned

Raws are out.
Old 2015-01-03, 11:03   Link #7326
Phoenix6000
An Alternate Reality

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miraluka View Post
Raws are out.

Spoiler for 51:
Old 2015-01-03, 12:05   Link #7327
The Green One

Oh Yui, the bumbling mother to be. Still it's cute how she likes kids and watching her clumsy attempts to dote on baby Rito.
The Green One is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-03, 16:21   Link #7328
SeaDam

I wonder what those spores were supposed to do?
SeaDam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-03, 16:41   Link #7329
Ghiest Cid

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Green One View Post
Oh Yui, the bumbling mother to be. Still it's cute how she likes kids and watching her clumsy attempts to dote on baby Rito.
If only she dote on the grown up Rito.
Ghiest Cid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-03, 16:49   Link #7330
ImperialFlameGod8190

The awkward moment when u realize this is what TLR darkness is reduced to... any talk of the harem plan is foolish because they'll never address it

Im the current vice-general of the DxD Army (aka the translators army.
We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-03, 17:07   Link #7331
The Green One

And the subtle mocking laughter of the manga at anyone naive enough to expect otherwise.
The Green One is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-03, 17:07   Link #7332
DragonKing0117
A Non-Awakened Prince

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
The awkward moment when u realize this is what TLR darkness is reduced to... any talk of the harem plan is foolish because they'll never address it
It's still being addressed. Didn't you see the part where Momo was thinking over her mother's last words?

Undefeated Bahamut Chronicle Wiki - If you've read and enjoyed the series, please help out! We now have a social group!!!
Cipher J's Blog|Fan and Original Fiction Database - A blog that I recently made to serve as a backup place for all my fan/original fiction. Feel free to check it out if you like.
Old 2015-01-03, 17:11   Link #7333
Juggernaut

Momo already gave Rito head twice, so seeing his wang wouldn't phase her like Yui.
Juggernaut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-03, 17:45   Link #7334
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
It's still being addressed. Didn't you see the part where Momo was thinking over her mother's last words?
thinking over her last words yea here's the problem and its a problem that Nisekoi has had as well. You have an excellent plot but you realize thats its a plot that is unrealistic (in the case of the harem plan) or unresolvable (nisekoi's mess).

Lets face it this is still the same spineless Rito from the first few chapters of To Love Ru (sure he's got a bunch of girls around him but he's the same guy. Nice guy who is good to his friends but cant make an important decision to save his life. Any hope of a harem ending pretty much was lost the moment u realized that when he had to be pervy he copied the principal. That whole episode showed me that Rito doesnt have the stones for a harem ending. You're like gonna get a nobody ending where it ends with everyone living their life but no true choice for the girls.

We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
Old 2015-01-03, 17:56   Link #7335
DragonKing0117
A Non-Awakened Prince

Quote:
thinking over her last words yea here's the problem and its a problem that Nisekoi has had as well. You have an excellent plot but you realize thats its a plot that is unrealistic (in the case of the harem plan) or unresolvable (nisekoi's mess).

Lets face it this is still the same spineless Rito from the first few chapters of To Love Ru (sure he's got a bunch of girls around him but he's the same guy. Nice guy who is good to his friends but cant make an important decision to save his life. Any hope of a harem ending pretty much was lost the moment u realized that when he had to be pervy he copied the principal. That whole episode showed me that Rito doesnt have the stones for a harem ending. You're like gonna get a nobody ending where it ends with everyone living their life but no true choice for the girls.
The nobody end has already happened for To Love-Ru in the first series, and even then it was still at least guaranteed Lala. Even now Lala, Haruna, Both, or Harem are the options and we still got two or three of those options guaranteed. Saying that it'll be a nobody end when something like that already happened (due to outside circumstances) and the author and illustrator deciding to continue the series again just for them to purposefully do that a second time after coming this far from what happened is, in my opinion and I apologize beforehand, utter bullshit.

Old 2015-01-03, 18:01   Link #7336
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
The nobody end has already happened for To Love-Ru in the first series, and even then it was still at least guaranteed Lala. Even now Lala, Haruna, Both, or Harem are the options and we still got two or three of those options guaranteed. Saying that it'll be a nobody end when something like that already happened (due to outside circumstances) and the author and illustrator deciding to continue the series again just for them to purposefully do that a second time after coming this far from what happened is, in my opinion and I apologize beforehand, utter bullshit.
Yea while your right To-Love Ru was a a nobody end keep in mind that there's still very little to suggest he chose Lala. Plus as you and i are well aware TLR was the same as darkness very little substance and frankly a whole lot of junk. Most of those chapters had very little going for them and its a heavy letdown.

Old 2015-01-03, 18:04   Link #7337
DragonKing0117
A Non-Awakened Prince

Quote:
Yea while your right To-Love Ru was a a nobody end keep in mind that there's still very little to suggest he chose Lala. Plus as you and i are well aware TLR was the same as darkness very little substance and frankly a whole lot of junk. Most of those chapters had very little going for them and its a heavy letdown.
Personally, I believe that there's been more plot progression in Darkness than in the original, but that may be just me.

Old 2015-01-03, 19:30   Link #7338
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Personally, I believe that there's been more plot progression in Darkness than in the original, but that may be just me.
The saddest fact is i actually agree with you granted the plots are totally different but the darkness plot has been developed far more then the original one.

Old 2015-01-03, 22:28   Link #7339
kagato3

Quote:

You do realize what you are asking for amounts to signs that the manga is ending. It's like complaining that the class is no closer to killing Koro-sensei in Assassination Classroom. Or Luffy hasn't become pirate king. Or Keiichi and Belldandy's relationship not moving forward. Or Naraku not being defeated for good. Or Keitaro and Nura not getting together.
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
kagato3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-03, 23:35   Link #7340
Miraluka
Banned

^
We have told him several times, 2015: still doesn't gets it.

Tags
ecchi, fake harem, harem, manga, nudity, romance, sci-fi, shounen