AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2015-01-13, 15:20   Link #12461
borisdrakoni

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endscape View Post
It's not the fact that it needed a chant I was questioning, it's the length of the chant.

Something Hajime just threw together didn't need a long chant to activate it's magic.

Honestly I always thought the black sword was better than Kouki's holy sword. Until this discussion, I forgot that Kouki's sword was supposed to be anything special.
It doesn't help that most of Kouki's fight scenes are either cut short or end in abject failure. No real opportunities to shine so the impression is underwhelming. Seitsurugi is supposed to be Hairihi's greatest national treasure too.
borisdrakoni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-13, 15:36   Link #12462
eagle0108

Quote:
Originally Posted by borisdrakoni View Post
It doesn't help that most of Kouki's fight scenes are either cut short or end in abject failure. No real opportunities to shine so the impression is underwhelming. Seitsurugi is supposed to be Hairihi's greatest national treasure too.
yes yes but the real question is "was it created with AoG creation magic?"
eagle0108 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-13, 15:47   Link #12463
deathstroke

Quote:
Originally Posted by eagle0108 View Post
yes, artifact creation is AoG magic
deathstroke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-13, 15:49   Link #12464
borisdrakoni

Quote:
No proof either way, but probably not. It doesn't seem powerful enough to have been made with AoG magic, plus if those types of artifacts were lying around there would be no pont to dungeon diving. Incidentally, thanks to this refresher from chapter 3, my earlier hypothesis has a bit more weight

Spoiler for Arifureta magic 101:
borisdrakoni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-13, 15:53   Link #12465
Ghiest Cid

The sword probably a just prototype or an apprentice's practice. All better weapons are either lost or destroyed in a war.The sword is spared since no one brought it to battle.
Ghiest Cid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-13, 16:29   Link #12466
eagle0108

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghiest Cid View Post
The sword probably a just prototype or an apprentice's practice. All better weapons are either lost or destroyed in a war.The sword is spared since no one brought it to battle.
its title is called the hero's sword so my guess is not just anyone can use it
Old 2015-01-13, 16:31   Link #12467
travelingbum

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.A.D View Post
I thought it wasn't all that, considering that Shizuku has a ponytail, and duel-wields two katanas.
since when the hell did Shizuku dual wield 2 katanas....... she only has that 1 Hajime just gave her.
travelingbum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-13, 16:37   Link #12468
Breimoon

By the way, i don't follow Arifureta that much(at most i read the summaries) so i wanted to ask if there was any theory for Yue being in Orcus dungeon. It seems like the whole room was made to contain her with even a strong guardian in case she were to free herself. Were the room and/or the guardian made with age of god magic? Or is there any theory about where rest of vampires may be hiding if they are still alive like the dragons?
Breimoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-13, 16:48   Link #12469
eagle0108

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breimoon View Post
By the way, i don't follow Arifureta that much(at most i read the summaries) so i wanted to ask if there was any theory for Yue being in Orcus dungeon. It seems like the whole room was made to contain her with even a strong guardian in case she were to free herself. Were the room and/or the guardian made with age of god magic? Or is there any theory about where rest of vampires may be hiding if they are still alive like the dragons?
the story tells you iteself actual ill give u a brief summary but you could just read it in the story

because she had direct mana manipulation, auto-regen (making her almost impossible to kill), has a affinity to all attributes, a but ton of mana, the vampire country used her to dominate the war field and get her uncle the throne (she really didnt want it). after her use was done he worried that she might try for the throne so he sent her into orcus dungeon as a "exploration trip" and once they were far enough done they sealed her into that room she was so stunned by the betrayal she didnt act allowing them to seal her up nice and tight.

anything i miss?

Last edited by eagle0108; 2015-01-13 at 17:16.
Old 2015-01-13, 16:49   Link #12470
GBFirestorm

After seeing how all the characters turned out and what class skills they received I feel like the summoning only brought out their real selves. I mean look at Kouki and his love of justice and delusional. Hajime as a creator and I think he started he wanted to go into his mum or dads work which is manga or games which is developing/making things. Hasn't it only revealed their true nature?
GBFirestorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-13, 17:38   Link #12471
eagle0108

you know did i miss something like a release or did the chat just get super quite
Old 2015-01-13, 17:43   Link #12472
Breimoon

Quote:
the story tells you iteself actual ill give u a brief summary but you could just read it in the story

because she had direct mana manipulation, auto-regen (making her almost impossible to kill), has a affinity to all attributes, a but ton of mana, the vampire country used her to dominate the war field and get her uncle the throne (she really didnt want it). after her use was done he worried that she might try for the throne so he sent her into orcus dungeon as a "exploration trip" and once they were far enough done they sealed her into that room she was so stunned by the betrayal she didnt act allowing them to seal her up nice and tight.

anything i miss?
That part i remember, but even for boosted Hajime it took a lot of his power to release the seal on Yue and how did they get a so strong beast to control her.I wanted to ask if after that there was any mention on other vampires and if they allied with demons to seal Yue or something like that.
Breimoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-13, 17:50   Link #12473
eagle0108

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breimoon View Post
That part i remember, but even for boosted Hajime it took a lot of his power to release the seal on Yue and how did they get a so strong beast to control her.I wanted to ask if after that there was any mention on other vampires and if they allied with demons to seal Yue or something like that.

.....you know i have no clue nor did i think of that question (which is a good one) i guess were going to need some more people to help figure this out
Old 2015-01-13, 18:01   Link #12474
Hajiko

In the last chapter from endo (ch79) didnt he wrote something like ch80 was translated by someone else can someone tell me where i can read it m(_ _)m

thank you
Old 2015-01-13, 18:01   Link #12475
zippikay

it could be that it's like a combination of several people doing the sealing (or an army); as for the beast, it could be a combination of teleportation circle where it could automatically teleport one beast from lower floor?

if i'm not mistaken, original wn should be out already? (waiting for spoilers hehe) also, it seems that we won't get full translation of ch. 80, eh? so unfortunate
zippikay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-13, 18:03   Link #12476
eagle0108

you know even endo needs a break ever now and then lets just pray that he doesn't go M.I.A
Old 2015-01-13, 18:06   Link #12477
eagle0108

.......not going to lie guess i was a junior member when i started posting on this thread
Old 2015-01-13, 18:15   Link #12478
zippikay

Quote:
you know even endo needs a break ever now and then lets just pray that he doesn't go M.I.A
oh yeah for sure, i will not hold it against endo on what he wants or he doesnt want to translate and what is the time frame that he is comfortable with... even doing what you like can start to feel dull if it start to feel like a job so i think translators and editors could just do their stuff in a way that would not take away their interest in translating/editing stuff
zippikay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-13, 18:18   Link #12479
eagle0108

i mean the guy translate's another novel when he wants a break from this one... so even when hes taking a break hes translating a novel i just hope hes not over working himself and getting frustrated and decides to quit altogether

im fine if he wants to take a 2 week vacation just dont leave with out saying a word i already know the pain of being ditched without warning sniff sniff "Tsurugi no Joou to Rakuin no Ko"
Old 2015-01-13, 19:18   Link #12480
eagle0108

man this thread is skilled at dropping conversation at random holy poop its all you people dont know how to keep a conversation going sheesh

Tags
baka yuusha, chuunibyou, complete, demons, dimension traveling, fantasy, firearms, harem, isekai, magitech, rabbitgirl, summoned, true harem, tsundere male mc, webnovel