AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Aldnoah.Zero

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2015-01-14, 22:08   Link #2641
D-Joe

Episode 14 preview
Old 2015-01-14, 22:17   Link #2642
GreyZone
"Senior" "Member"

^Wow, they get to Saazbaum's and Slaine's HQ in just the 2nd episode of the 2nd cour? That's fast, maybe we really get a Mars plot or something even greater.
Old 2015-01-14, 22:19   Link #2643
Lhklan
The Unpronounceable

I wonder how Slaine would react when he sees Orange is still alive.
Old 2015-01-14, 22:35   Link #2644
Irenesharda

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Joe View Post
Episode 14 preview
Well, it looks like Inaho is doing what he usually does, and fights just as well in space as he does on Earth (yawn).

I'm actually more interested in what's going on with Slaine, Saazbaum, Asseylum, and Edelrittou. It looks like Eddy is coming to visit her former mistress, so we'll see if we can find out any more on the princess' condition.

And we'll see how the Bat will react to the Orange being back up and running again, that is, if he reacts at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyZone View Post
^Wow, they get to Saazbaum's and Slaine's HQ in just the 2nd episode of the 2nd cour? That's fast, maybe we really get a Mars plot or something even greater.
Well, it was only in the debris belt close to the remains of the moon, it's actually not that far and fairly easy to figure out considering that it wouldn't be hard to observe were fighters were coming from and where supplies were going. I also think it was established in the first episode of last season that it took only about an hour to get to the debris belt from Earth and vice versa.

However, a trip to Mars I believe takes three months one way using their ships? At least I think? Or was it five months?
Anyway, it would take a bit of time to get to Mars proper.

Also, here's the new screenshots for the episode:

- Major Kyosuke Hyobu
Old 2015-01-14, 22:50   Link #2645
gunner56

As soon as I saw an orange Kataphrakts in space as soon as I loaded this exact page, I said "Oh shi...". *clicks play*
Old 2015-01-14, 22:55   Link #2646
Irenesharda

Episode 14: Unearthly Neighbors-- The Beautiful and Damned

Here's what was said in the preview:

地表から遠く離れ、少年たちは虚空を駆ける
再びの邂逅は、新たな戦火の種をまく
次回、異星の隣人たち
交わす銃口その先に、白く冷たい星が降る

English:

Far away from the Earth surface, the boys dash into the empty space
Running against each other yet again, the seeds of a new war are planted
Next episode, Neighbors of a Different Planet
As they point guns at each other, an icy white star falls

- Major Kyosuke Hyobu
Old 2015-01-14, 23:39   Link #2647
Mikethemaster

Location: Celebrating that Naruhina is cannon! :D Oh were I live Evansville Indiana
I wounder how Inaho will react to Asseylum maybe in a logical way since Inaho Slaine foil. Looks like he will meet Lemrina... well it just a guess I just said because they look like they are in the area.
Old 2015-01-15, 00:32   Link #2648
DevilHighDxD
Zero Two Best waifu 2018

The Martians getting rekt, Inaho being boss, the usual stuffs I see.
Old 2015-01-15, 01:10   Link #2649
Mikethemaster

Location: Celebrating that Naruhina is cannon! :D Oh were I live Evansville Indiana
Who think that light at the end is Inaho going Aldnoah Zero mode.
Old 2015-01-15, 04:12   Link #2650
justinstrife

Send a message via AIM to justinstrife
Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilHighDxD View Post
Just what i'm here to see.
Old 2015-01-15, 04:18   Link #2651
Irenesharda

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilHighDxD View Post
I'm actually hoping he has a little bit of challenge now that he's in space, especially since the preview narration suggests that he'll be meeting Slaine again in space. Slaine has been fighting space for the last year and a half and seems to have mastered it. We'll have to see what Inaho can do.

- Major Kyosuke Hyobu
Old 2015-01-15, 07:20   Link #2652
SineMora
Wait for it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Joe View Post
Episode 14 preview
If this was an RTS game, it will be like having an enemy deploy a superweapon directly at your MCV... which you thought was still hidden by the fog of war. In other words: "pure paranoia"
Slaine will either be driven crazy or crap his pants...

Seems like the martians forgot the horror of the orange (cause under new management) About time Inaho remind them of those "orange times"

"Time is more gentle than anything. Even though the two of them will lose this once in a year opportunity to meet, that sadness will heal as time passes. However time is also more cruel than any other, even though the two lovers have pledged their love for all eternity, that pure emotion will fade away into dust in the flow of time. That one instant where their existence are recognized by each other are being constantly taken away by fate, just how long will the lover that resides in their heart exist till?" -Tokisaki Kurumi.
Old 2015-01-15, 10:34   Link #2653
GreyZone
"Senior" "Member"

"Nani? Orange-ka? MASAKA!"
Old 2015-01-17, 04:13   Link #2654
Irenesharda

Can anyone believe how old our main cast has gotten in only a year and a half?
Last season they were all basically freshman and sophomores in high school and now most of them are adult or almost college age.

Inaho was 15 and is now 17.
Asseylum was 15 and is now 17.
Slaine was 16 and is now 18.

Can anyone believe that Eddelrittou is now 14? (she doesn't grow much does she? she looks exactly the same size )

Calm is 17, Inko is 18, Yuki is 23, Rayet is 17 and almost 18. Nina is 17.

Considering how old our characters are, you'd kind of expect them to act a little different and more mature, however the only one I've kinda seen that in thus far is Slaine and perhaps Nina. Everyone else is pretty much the same.

Man, after staying in that tube for almost two years, Asseylum is going to need some physical therapy when she finally wakes up.

- Major Kyosuke Hyobu
Old 2015-01-17, 05:06   Link #2655
azurestratos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irenesharda View Post
Can anyone believe how old our main cast has gotten in only a year and a half?
Last season they were all basically freshman and sophomores in high school and now most of them are adult or almost college age.

Inaho was 15 and is now 17.
Asseylum was 15 and is now 17.
Slaine was 16 and is now 18.

Can anyone believe that Eddelrittou is now 14? (she doesn't grow much does she? she looks exactly the same size )

Calm is 17, Inko is 18, Yuki is 23, Rayet is 17 and almost 18. Nina is 17.

Considering how old our characters are, you'd kind of expect them to act a little different and more mature, however the only one I've kinda seen that in thus far is Slaine and perhaps Nina. Everyone else is pretty much the same.

Man, after staying in that tube for almost two years, Asseylum is going to need some physical therapy when she finally wakes up.

By general expectation I guess "maturity ∝ age x k" is a fair outlook. That said the notion is still subject to individuals, and environmental variables (represented as k).

Now before I let my nerdy brain run wild, lets ignore about science, and talk about people. The characters seems almost same from S1 and some character got changes, however unsure if its translates as maturity. Slaine definitely becomes less innocent, now blackmailing Saaz to his own end, while still able to maintain a smile and mature facade, especially in front of Lemrina (&Harklight), maybe that's why she got hots for him. Though he still clings rather unhealthily to Asseylum, its ok if he's worried about her health but saying things like "the blessings of my lady" when we know that's an assumption, is kinda iffy. Overall he's well on his way to stereotypical adulthood; confident mature facade, with skeletons in closet.

Nina, is, more confident and assertive I guess? S1 she talks to her superiors in almost clumsy/stutter manner. S2 she was quick to action when the alarm rang, she talks with confidence to the Captain, she showed critical thinking when questioning why the Princess changed sides.

Sure there's more. On side note wartime environment; good for physical growth will all those chores less games, however; not good for optimal mental growth, all those horrendous events and work stress that even adults have hard time with.

Asseylum might have emotional instability (I've been out how long?! This happened while I was out?! You did what?!) once she stepped out the Vers Bacta tube...

Last edited by azurestratos; 2015-01-17 at 06:12.
Old 2015-01-17, 14:18   Link #2656
lisin

so in that opening scene is real cruhteo or ????

this scene really intresting.
Old 2015-01-17, 17:56   Link #2657
Irenesharda

Looking at the OP and ED, it looks like Asseylum is going to be in that tube for at least a majority of the series.

I have a feeling that Asseylum, while being alive, is going to serve more of the newtype ghost/source of inspiration for both Inaho and Slaine. I'm interested on if the two of them are going to stay rivals, or are they going to eventually join forces?

- Major Kyosuke Hyobu
Old 2015-01-17, 18:00   Link #2658
Vash1306
Pancakes

Seems like the Earth forces got a database on all Martian Kataphrakts from Saazbaum's castle. I wonder if they go their hands on any functioning Aldnoah drives for Inaho to activate.
Old 2015-01-17, 18:09   Link #2659
Irenesharda

New Character Updates:

Inaho:

Slaine:

Darzana:

Kaoru:

- Major Kyosuke Hyobu
Old 2015-01-17, 23:31   Link #2660
bakato

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisin View Post
so in that opening scene is real cruhteo or ????

this scene really intresting.
I watched the op. Where's Cruhteo?
Closed Thread