AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2015-01-28, 08:26   Link #21
arthand

Quote:
Originally Posted by ngng View Post
Still want to know what happens to Sakamato girl (still in prison). Need more chemistry between Kajiura Taro and Yoruto Haru. Lately, Haru has become just a side character.
Didnt they said that they would rape and kill her later , wow what a wonderful world
arthand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-28, 08:32   Link #22
ngng
Ibekusa Makina daisuki!

Quote:
Originally Posted by arthand View Post
Didnt they said that they would rape and kill her later , wow what a wonderful world
She's still alive. The men are gone somewhere so she's still safe until they return. I guess you stopped reading after chapter 2.
El Rue "See the proper & evil way to do it is to translate just enough drugs chapters to get enough people hooked & then stop giving out the free crack." (Exactly right. In fact, I'm still in withdrawal over Shinmai Maou, Magika no Kenshi and Fate Apocrypha)

Reading: Madan no Ou, Tate no Yuusha, Overlord, Shinmai Maou, Magika no Kenshi, Anti-Magic Academy, OniAi, Arifureta, Slave Harem, Knight and Magic, Fate Apocrypha, Rokka Yuusha, 1HP, Tsuyokute, Altina
ngng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-28, 08:50   Link #23
arthand

Quote:
She's still alive. The men are gone somewhere so she's still safe until they return. I guess you stopped reading after chapter 2.
I know she is still safe , i just said what will happen to her .
Old 2015-01-28, 08:57   Link #24
imbuement

Quote:
What the hell are you talking about , babies have souls they are human beings with rights so dont talk about them like garbage . This is not a civilization of gods since God wont die , they are just misarable people who are commiting inhumane acts though i dont know if you can call them humans anymore . I would rather die then living in that kind of island , whats so good about that creepy people anyway .
You didn't read it, right? You just blahbing follow thread right?

FROM VERY BEGIN, THEY ARE NOT HUMAN, THEY ARE ALIENS.
Old 2015-01-28, 10:19   Link #25
arthand

Quote:
Originally Posted by imbuement View Post

We are not sure about that anyway this doesnt change the fact that they are bad to the bone .
Old 2015-01-28, 10:46   Link #26
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Spoiler for chapter 10:

Quote:
Originally Posted by imbuement View Post

Avrorrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-28, 11:06   Link #27
arthand

Wow moe i thought this cant get any worse but you made it much more worse , these guys arent just trash they are illnes of humanity . These willagers are like cancer cells of humanity , they are pests that needs to be exterminated .
Old 2015-01-28, 11:18   Link #28
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Quote:
Wow moe i thought this cant get any worse but you made it much more worse , these guys arent just trash they are illnes of humanity . These willagers are like cancer cells of humanity , they are pests that needs to be exterminated .
There's a reason why the title of the series,if translated, is literally called 'The evil creatures who live on this island'.
Old 2015-01-28, 11:37   Link #29
rantaid

Spoiler for Plot:

i've read to this part. and i say BS on the girl's statement. cut the crap, "no other way to please future husband in this state" ? you still have mouth, right? that will do.

ps. hey, this manga is quite fun. i thought after this supernatural power it would turn boring.... i like his proper reaction after being released

Last edited by rantaid; 2015-01-28 at 11:52.
rantaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-28, 11:51   Link #30
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moe Connection View Post
There's a reason why the title of the series,if translated, is literally called 'The evil creatures who live on this island'.
u forgot the midara part uhehehee

Quote:
Originally Posted by rantaid View Post
Spoiler for Plot:

i've read to this part. and i say BS on the girl's statement. cut the crap, "no other way to please future husband in this state" ? you still have mouth, right? that will do.
That's your concern?
wuhugm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-28, 11:58   Link #31
Lhklan
The Unpronounceable

Quote:
Spoiler for Plot:

ps. hey, this manga is quite fun. i thought after this supernatural power it would turn boring.... i like his proper reaction after being released
Eh, with her arms being held like that, i don't think she could lean down much. IYKWIM
Old 2015-01-28, 12:05   Link #32
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhklan View Post
Eh, with her arms being held like that, i don't think she could lean down much. IYKWIM
Reminds me of a joke from I,Claudius.Watch from the beginning, but the joke comes at 1:46 .

http://youtu.be/LhsY5XEqTWY
Old 2015-01-28, 12:11   Link #33
rantaid

and i have to applaud the main character to prefer doing the little sister first, even only in his imagination .. he know how to prioritize. i salute him (ps, she is bonna fide girl, right?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuhugm
That's your concern?
I expect more clever words from girls who is at least 200 years older and resembled illya. you know.. using her legs to pull him closer or so and then doing this and that... even illya still has the decency to turn shiro into puppet first before humping on him.... quite normal for little girl i guess to hug dolls.

@Lhklan

if there is a will, there is a way.
Old 2015-01-28, 12:13   Link #34
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Quote:
I expect more clever words from girls who is at least 200 years older and resembled illya. you know.. using her legs to pull him closer or so and then doing this and that... even illya still has the decency to turn shiro into puppet first before humping on him.... quite normal for little girl i guess to hug dolls.

@Lhklan

if there is a will, there is a way.
Damn, you're so "midara" uheheheh
wuhugm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-28, 12:17   Link #35
rantaid

btw what is midara? does it have to do with "desire"? because it remind me of one hentai anime i enjoy watching back then.... about fun video tape that revealed your true desire.
Old 2015-01-28, 13:03   Link #36
ngng
Ibekusa Makina daisuki!

Quote:
You forgot the "midara" part. It means obscene/lewdness.
El Rue "See the proper & evil way to do it is to translate just enough drugs chapters to get enough people hooked & then stop giving out the free crack." (Exactly right. In fact, I'm still in withdrawal over Shinmai Maou, Magika no Kenshi and Fate Apocrypha)

Reading: Madan no Ou, Tate no Yuusha, Overlord, Shinmai Maou, Magika no Kenshi, Anti-Magic Academy, OniAi, Arifureta, Slave Harem, Knight and Magic, Fate Apocrypha, Rokka Yuusha, 1HP, Tsuyokute, Altina
Old 2015-01-28, 13:29   Link #37
arthand

Quote:
Lets just hope main character just gives them a painful death , i know main character seems to be a pussy but i have a feeling he has a cruel side that has awakened with his powers ( maybe thats the soul reside inside him who want kill his kin i dont know ) . I really hope Killing starts soon since i dont want this turn to a orgy manga , before men returned to the island he should do something .

All this island and mountain willage mangas of japanese people are always creepy , if went to japan i wouldnt want to leave the city
Old 2015-01-28, 13:35   Link #38
ngng
Ibekusa Makina daisuki!

^Then MC will become a horrible mass murderer with no morality, exactly the problem that you criticize about this manga. Then there is your discrimination tone about islanders comparing to city folks. And it's a manga meaning it's not real. Not all Japanese islanders and villagers are horrible in real life. Smoking weed too much is bad for your health, it made you mix up between reality and virtual world.

Old 2015-01-28, 13:43   Link #39
arthand

Quote:
^Then MC will become a horrible mass murderer with no morality, exactly the problem that you criticize about this manga. Then there is your discrimination tone about islanders comparing to city folks. And it's a manga meaning it's not real. Not all Japanese islanders and villagers are horrible in real life. Smoking too much is bad for your health, it made you mix up between reality and virtual world.
Lol i wont know about that before i go to a japanese willage ( i may not be able to come back though you know crazy islanders ) . Killing these guy doesnt make main character a mass murderer , for example if you kill a serial killer or rapist that just makes you a hero . Also i dont consders islanders as humans since they dont seem to have any emotions that human should have , somehow these islanders reminds me parasites from another manga but even them wasnt near bad as these .
Old 2015-01-28, 13:46   Link #40
ngng
Ibekusa Makina daisuki!

Quote:
Lol i wont know about that before i go to a japanese willage ( i may not be able to come back though you know crazy islanders ) . Killing these guy doesnt make main character a mass murderer , for example if you kill a serial killer or rapist that just makes you a hero . Also i dont consders islanders as humans since they dont seem to have any emotions that human should have , somehow these islanders reminds me parasites from another manga but even them wasnt near bad as these .
I rest my case. You are either a really good comedian or just an ignorant hypocrite

Killing evil people does not make you a hero (at least in real life). All criminal will be judged by the judicial system, not by a single individual. Killing will make you no better the criminal themselves.

Tags
ecchi