Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2015-01-28, 13:51   Link #41
Mitcher
Ultimate Ojou

Quote:
Originally Posted by arthand View Post
Lol i wont know about that before i go to a japanese willage ( i may not be able to come back though you know crazy islanders ) . Killing these guy doesnt make main character a mass murderer , for example if you kill a serial killer or rapist that just makes you a hero . Also i dont consders islanders as humans since they dont seem to have any emotions that human should have , somehow these islanders reminds me parasites from another manga but even them wasnt near bad as these .
That... doesn't even make sense. It doesn't matter if the guy you killed is a murderer, a rapist, or even a robber, it still makes you a murderer. If Kajiura went crazy and starts to kill all the islanders, it's not gonna be for justice.
Mitcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-28, 14:12   Link #42
arthand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitcher View Post
That... doesn't even make sense. It doesn't matter if the guy you killed is a murderer, a rapist, or even a robber, it still makes you a murderer. If Kajiura went crazy and starts to kill all the islanders, it's not gonna be for justice.
What the hell are you talking about this islanders kill tons of humans and i think even most innocent of them killed 10 or more , some crimes corrupt society so those who commited them needs to be killed like before corrupting all society .

I also condsidered option of calling those villager to right way but i dont think that will work since those guys dont even pity babies , there is no human who doesnt like babies and if one doesnt there is something seriously wrong with this guy .

So what should main character do , reform them or put them to a prison ? In the first place if those options were avalible i wouldnt talk about killing the villagers , these guys had more then 500 years to correct their ways but what did they do , they killed , raped , tortured , stole etc... If they wanted to change themselves they would do like how main characters father who left the willage but they didnt , what did they do then ? They lived like animals no even if animals saw them i am sure they would be creeped by them , calling them animals is just insult to animals .

Anyway if some of the islanders want to change their ways i am ok with them staying allive but is there someone like that in that willage ? Maybe pricess can be a good person since she just wants to die , i am pretty sure these guy imprisoned her for 500 years because she can make them immortal and if she refused they tortured her .

So killing serial rapists and murderers arent justice for you , then what should we do give them thropies for their hard work and say what ? " Thanks for killing babies and raping girls you guys are the pride of our society "
arthand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-28, 14:25   Link #43
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

I been reading this manga due to the mystery and the eroticism about the MC able to have any of the women of the island since he's their lost "King" who has the ability to transfer their souls to another body. With that kind of power, i wonder if he can keep his morals and try to rescue the people he cares and escape or give in to the temptation of power over the people of island.

Since the islanders have been around for centuries, their morals are not like the modern era like the MC but from the past where things were different.
Old 2015-01-28, 15:33   Link #44
Mitcher
Ultimate Ojou

Okay, seems like you badly missed the point in my comment. Like ngng said, if the MC becomes a mass murderer with no morality who doesn't give a damn about consequences, then he will look like those islanders who killed his friend just for a ritual.

Quote:
Originally Posted by arthand View Post
Anyway if some of the islanders want to change their ways i am ok with them staying allive but is there someone like that in that willage ?
This sounds too hypocrite, just like most of your post. So it's okay for you if some random killer in the Island stays alive because he/she decided to change, right? No matter whay they did? Nonsense. If you kill out of good will, do you think you won't be jugded? Doesn't matter if the person you killed is a rapist, it'll make you a murderer. It will not look like justice. Don't make me repeat this again.

In the end, he acknowledged he is their King, so... it seems like he gave in to the Island imho.
Mitcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-28, 15:41   Link #45
ngng
Ibekusa Makina daisuki!

^Please don't feed the troll anymore. The troll just wants some attention so he has been spouting nonsense that we know won't ever happen. Arguing with troll is even worse than arguing with a rock. At least a rock won't reply with more nonsense.
El Rue "See the proper & evil way to do it is to translate just enough drugs chapters to get enough people hooked & then stop giving out the free crack." (Exactly right. In fact, I'm still in withdrawal over Shinmai Maou, Magika no Kenshi and Fate Apocrypha)

Reading: Madan no Ou, Tate no Yuusha, Overlord, Shinmai Maou, Magika no Kenshi, Anti-Magic Academy, OniAi, Arifureta, Slave Harem, Knight and Magic, Fate Apocrypha, Rokka Yuusha, 1HP, Tsuyokute, Altina
ngng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-28, 17:15   Link #46
arthand

Yes he did seemed to accept being their king because of temptation but you guys are missing a point and thats ; if he becomes their king everything would end there and there wont be any point for manga to go on . Story is intresting because main character doesnt share the same values as islanders for example just imagine Saddam being king of America do you guys seriously think that will work ? From what i see it will sooner or later will become a blood bath , i mean can this guy even forgive the islanders for killing his friends and even if he did i am pretty sure islanders will give him more reasons to hate them .

Islanders dont give a crap people other then themselves and by that i mean souls for example that girl who was given to main character is worthless to them , but how much will our main character wll be able to endure all these killings and rapings no matter how i look at it no sane person can live in that island .

Lets also not forget that main character has the ability to change souls but is that ability really given to him because he will make islanders happy or that a way for him to fight back , which is it ? I am saying it again if main character will fight back , just think about it why there is no king isnt it pretty obious because they killed him since he didnt liked their ways . They are also imprisoned the princess so am pretty sure that they will forcefully try to control main character like her .

This manga also cant be a harem and there is a simple reason for that ; in harems all heroines loves main characters so much and thats how harem structure works but girls in this manga pretty much banged by every male in the island so i am pretty sure they passed the pure love happines stage . Lets say some girls loved main character can he really trust them , i dont know him but i am sure i wouldnt trust anyone on that island .
arthand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-28, 18:25   Link #47
setsuna-chan

@^: then American hold the world's justice? They can free go and judge human on whole world? If some one not hear then they probably evils? And some Hiroshima or Nagasaki waiting them, right?

If yes, then i has no more word to say to you.
setsuna-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-28, 19:06   Link #48
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Quote:
Originally Posted by ngng View Post
^Then MC will become a horrible mass murderer with no morality, exactly the problem that you criticize about this manga. Then there is your discrimination tone about islanders comparing to city folks. And it's a manga meaning it's not real. Not all Japanese islanders and villagers are horrible in real life. Smoking weed too much is bad for your health, it made you mix up between reality and virtual world.
By this logic, every main character in Akame ga kill is a horrible mass murderer with no morality!
Avrorrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-28, 19:55   Link #49
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by setsuna-chan View Post
@^: then American hold the world's justice? They can free go and judge human on whole world? If some one not hear then they probably evils? And some Hiroshima or Nagasaki waiting them, right?

If yes, then i has no more word to say to you.
Yep, that's basically what he said, in the end what he meant is if you have power you can do whatever you think is justice, be it genocide or shit.

what an ignorant person. His head must be filled with sweets and fluffy stuffs, all evil must die or shit... people are not black and white, some even desire destruction and oblivion.... like me
wuhugm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-28, 20:27   Link #50
rantaid

really, i have read the manga from chapter 1 to 9, but was quite disappointed with the slow progress it took, and i feel that the early part the c haracter seems like university student but after chapter 5 or 6, they turned to be some highschooler.

in span of chapter 4 to 7, they are wasted with infodump of him dreaming something, while he could have do anything useful.

then doing the girl who lookslike momo from toloveru. was quite bland and nothing fun really.

the only part that made me interested ao far is that boy choking the braid girl with boobs neck until asphyxation occur, (almost turned me on ) and then.... bland and bland.... wtf.... the mystery are not that fun and engaging, even hentai anime plot write it better about isolated island.

darn, i don't get it really. where the f* is the thrill i felt earlier when readinh him choking the girl to dead and almost angry rape him? it is no different to reading normal harem then (the only possible turn off is when he do with man... :P)

what a waste of potential....
rantaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-28, 20:31   Link #51
bones

So now you're siding with mass murdering scumbags who deserve to die painfully. The only good person from the island was the MC's classmate and maybe the princess. Yeah evidently it's better for the MC to get twisted by them and forget that they killed all of his friends and classmates and just have sex with them.
bones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-29, 00:44   Link #52
ngng
Ibekusa Makina daisuki!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bones View Post
So now you're siding with mass murdering scumbags who deserve to die painfully. The only good person from the island was the MC's classmate and maybe the princess. Yeah evidently it's better for the MC to get twisted by them and forget that they killed all of his friends and classmates and just have sex with them.
So what do you suggest Kajiura do? Fight them and get killed? He will be outgunned. The side who keep spouting stuffs like islanders deserve to die are spouting nonsense. Did you guys actually know how to do "critical thinking" or just say "whatever, let's pull a mass destruction ending."

1. Kajiura is too soft, he won't be able to kill anyone.
2. The temptation to become King is too great. If you are real men, you would accept it (Saying "I will refuse the offer" doesn't work because you're lying to me).
3. Even if he decides to fight them, he will die being outgunned. So you suggest to end the story and let the MC die?
El Rue "See the proper & evil way to do it is to translate just enough drugs chapters to get enough people hooked & then stop giving out the free crack." (Exactly right. In fact, I'm still in withdrawal over Shinmai Maou, Magika no Kenshi and Fate Apocrypha)

Reading: Madan no Ou, Tate no Yuusha, Overlord, Shinmai Maou, Magika no Kenshi, Anti-Magic Academy, OniAi, Arifureta, Slave Harem, Knight and Magic, Fate Apocrypha, Rokka Yuusha, 1HP, Tsuyokute, Altina
Old 2015-01-29, 01:02   Link #53
rantaid

well, the girls are hot... so better do all them while living. thinking too much are no better than sleeping.

hence it is better to sleep with all those hot girls

ps. no homo please.
rantaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-29, 01:07   Link #54
bones

Quote:
So what do you suggest Kajiura do? Fight them and get killed? He will be outgunned. The side who keep spouting stuffs like islanders deserve to die are spouting nonsense. Did you guys actually know how to do "critical thinking" or just say "whatever, let's pull a mass destruction ending."

1. Kajiura is too soft, he won't be able to kill anyone.
2. The temptation to become King is too great. If you are real men, you would accept it (Saying "I will refuse the offer" doesn't work because you're lying to me).
3. Even if he decides to fight them, he will die being outgunned. So you suggest to end the story and let the MC die?
Firstly he has leverage in the form of the princess, he could have done whatsoever he wanted and none of them would have stopped him. He doesn't use it though, he's too busy having sex with a girl who might have murdered his friends and classmates. What irritates me is that he's basically letting them slowly gain power over him even though a few chapters ago he held them in contempt.
But hey it's all okay now he can become king of an island of murderers and have sex everyday.
Old 2015-01-29, 01:09   Link #55
ngng
Ibekusa Makina daisuki!

I don't know why you guys are trying to think so seriously about every single things that happen in a fictional story. Just enjoy it. It's something an author wants to tell you and think it's worth your time. You don't even pay money to read it (except for the Internet but those free McDonald wifi is ok I suppose). Applying your common sense and logic to a fictional story without even knowing everything about it (it's only 9 chapters) is just dumb.

Quote:
Firstly he has leverage in the form of the princess, he could have done whatsoever he wanted and none of them would have stopped him. He doesn't use it though, he's too busy having sex with a girl who might have murdered his friends and classmates. What irritates me is that he's basically letting them slowly gain power over him even though a few chapters ago he held them in contempt.
But hey it's all okay now he can become king of an island of murderers and have sex everyday.
Leverage? If he tries to oppose them too much, they can discard him like trash. He needs to pretend to cooperate with them at least for while if he still wants to rescue Sakamoto. Enjoying a free meal when it's offered to you is wrong? Tell me what YOU would do in that situation? Running away like a chicken or get massive nosebleed and whine like a pathetic loser?

It's the author telling how the characters are behaving, you cannot force ideas into someone else's story because it will no longer be the author's story. It's your story so please write what you want, but don't tell him what he wants to write.

Either you like it or you don't. If you don't like it no body is forcing you to read it. And last I recall, the men were the ones doing the killing of his classmates and teacher. The women did try to kill him, but he display his power so they reconsider. The girl that he had sex with didn't even involve in the murder plot.

Old 2015-01-29, 01:16   Link #56
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Quote:
Not sure about that.
Spoiler for vol 10:
Old 2015-01-29, 01:16   Link #57
bones

Quote:
I don't know why you guys are trying to think so seriously about every single things that happen in a fictional story. Just enjoy it. It's something an author wants to tell you and think it's worth your time. You don't even pay money to read it (except for the Internet but those free McDonald wifi is ok I suppose). Applying your common sense and logic to a fictional story without even knowing everything about it (it's only 9 chapters) is just dumb.
Every story has it's own internal logic and when I see an MC having sex with someone whose guts he despised a few chapters ago, then that story becomes bullshit. The MC was turning out to be an okay MC, he had a goal escape the island and was working towards it. Now suddenly, he does 180 from his previous stance.
Old 2015-01-29, 01:19   Link #58
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Quote:
Every story has it's own internal logic and when I see an MC having sex with someone whose guts he despised a few chapters ago, then that story becomes bullshit. The MC was turning out to be an okay MC, he had a goal escape the island and was working towards it. Now suddenly, he does 180 from his previous stance.
He will probably try to escape when the ship arrives,but something will most likely stop him from doing that.
Old 2015-01-29, 01:22   Link #59
ngng
Ibekusa Makina daisuki!

Quote:
"when I see an MC having sex with someone whose guts he despised a few chapters ago, then that story becomes bullshit."

The girl that he just had sex with had a scar. She wasn't even there when they capture him and pull guns on him. Yoruto's sister actually welcome him when she decided to put him up with the Princess and he was still skeptical at that time which was why he didn't have sex with Yoruto Haru. Now the girl with scar tempted him after he was well treated (at least without getting guns in his face), so he gave in to his lust. Did you actually read the story at all? Ok, tell us that you are a saint who will keep running away from the girls even if they essentially beg you to do them. Lying is bad, you know. MC isn't perfect. Nobody is perfect. If you want perfect, read Mahouka and see Tatsuya Stu? Really why the heck I am bothering to feed these trolls who can't even read English words or pay attention to the story?

Don't forget that Kajiura still wants to get Yoruto out of there. She hasn't killed anyone, she was basically forced to make them come here and become sacrifices. and he stopped before raping her.

Last edited by ngng; 2015-01-29 at 01:34.
Old 2015-01-29, 01:56   Link #60
bones

Quote:
"when I see an MC having sex with someone whose guts he despised a few chapters ago, then that story becomes bullshit."

The girl that he just had sex with had a scar. She wasn't even there when they capture him and pull guns on him. Yoruto's sister actually welcome him when she decided to put him up with the Princess and he was still skeptical at that time which was why he didn't have sex with Yoruto Haru. Now the girl with scar tempted him after he was well treated (at least without getting guns in his face), so he gave in to his lust. Did you actually read the story at all? Ok, tell us that you are a saint who will keep running away from the girls even if they essentially beg you to do them. Lying is bad, you know. MC isn't perfect. Nobody is perfect. If you want perfect, read Mahouka and see Tatsuya Stu? Really why the heck I am bothering to feed these trolls who can't even read English words or pay attention to the story?

Don't forget that Kajiura still wants to get Yoruto out of there. She hasn't killed anyone, she was basically forced to make them come here and become sacrifices. and he stopped before raping her.
Yeah she has a scar so what, so just because she wasn't part of the group she's innocent. Apparently having control of yourself equals being a saint, it's called having standards and really why am I bothering to argue with an idiot who thinks that anyway.

Tags
ecchi