AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2015-02-13, 11:46   Link #4561
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Based Shu asking the though questions. Of course, I don't expect for a second Raku will actually able to choose. It's going to be like To Love-ru, he'll realize he loves both of them and the status quo will preserved for 10 more volumes.
Old 2015-02-13, 11:52   Link #4562
ACertainStark
お姉さん☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by bastek66 View Post
Too bad for you but it's only ending that makes sense.
Yeah. Not that I personally mind.
ACertainStark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-13, 11:59   Link #4563
vivaldi_in_tropical

finally ending ? it's really hard for me to keep up reading this while he keep making filler out of his series... at least connect it to the story to develop the minor character or something...
ending it now just like splashing cold water to the loyal fans that keeping up with the filler he made out so far

by the way...

if this is a vn it would be like this

Shu : who do you like onodera or kirisaki ?

(1) Onodera
(2) Kirisaki
(3) i don't know...
(4) both of them

Last edited by vivaldi_in_tropical; 2015-02-13 at 12:12.
vivaldi_in_tropical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-13, 12:32   Link #4564
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

although I still doubt this is the ending
since Komi made an epic oneshot.. I'm sure Komi would at least pull out a very good ending for Nisekoi like the oneshot version

I prefer if Raku at least admit his feeling toward Chitoge though
I want to see Raku acting shy when he met Chitoge from now on (just like what he did for long time toward Onodera)
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-13, 13:29   Link #4565
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Sense...

Nisekoi...

What?
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-13, 13:53   Link #4566
ACertainStark
お姉さん☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Yami~ View Post
although I still doubt this is the ending
since Komi made an epic oneshot.. I'm sure Komi would at least pull out a very good ending for Nisekoi like the oneshot version

I prefer if Raku at least admit his feeling toward Chitoge though
I want to see Raku acting shy when he met Chitoge from now on (just like what he did for long time toward Onodera)
I'd be happy with that conclusion after this arc. At least there'd be some development and it would go both ways without having a confession.
Old 2015-02-13, 15:16   Link #4567
James Rye

Quote:
We do not use that word in this thread as it has no value nor meaning whatsoever. XDDD

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivaldi_in_tropical View Post
finally ending ? it's really hard for me to keep up reading this while he keep making filler out of his series... at least connect it to the story to develop the minor character or something...
ending it now just like splashing cold water to the loyal fans that keeping up with the filler he made out so far

by the way...

if this is a vn it would be like this

Shu : who do you like onodera or kirisaki ?

(1) Onodera
(2) Kirisaki
(3) i don't know...
(4) both of them
(5) Neither, I love you, Shuu!!!

XDDDDD
James Rye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-13, 19:09   Link #4568
MAX_COLA_POWER!

If they ever decide to dub this series, can we get Nolan North to voice Shuu? He seems Deadpool-y enough for Nolan to voice him.
Old 2015-02-13, 20:27   Link #4569
Death Usagi
Banned

I am just hoping this series doesn't just go to the "obvious" route.
Death Usagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-13, 20:33   Link #4570
ImperialFlameGod8190

Well well well well i've watched this debate and i'm amused by what everyone says and there are pretty much 3 things we all seem to agree on.
1. Unlike at the beginning Raku doesnt hate Chitoge (we disagree on if he likes Chitoge and/or if he likes her as much as Onodera)
2. Without Shuu this would be a snore fest because lately he's been the key to everything good about the manga.
3. Nisekoi will not last for much longer regardless of how this current stuff plays out (the length is another matter entirely)

As for my two cents here's what i'll say.
Does he like Chitoge.... as a friend there's a definite yes to that as a girlfriend or as much as Onodera i'd say its probably 70 30 Onodera.
Because of the fact that most of the clear indications of his feelings are towards Onodera the Chitoge ones are speculative at best and wishful thinking for Chitoge fans (sorry its true). Now is that fair considering that they've developed chitoge so much and Onodera so little uhhh YEA. Something that was established rather early on in this manga is that Onodera was a heavy favorite and Chitoge would need to do a lot to take over the lead from her. They're relationship didnt need development because they both liked each other and a confession would've been easily accepted.

As for how he'll answer this question i think he'll say that he likes them both equally as friends or something will interrupt him from answering. After all a definite answer would pretty much end the manga. Will Chitoge ultimately stay well yea she will how they do it i dont know but it will happen.

@Death usagi.... what in the world is the *obvious route

Im the current vice-general of the DxD Army (aka the translators army.
We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-13, 20:48   Link #4571
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
Well well well well i've watched this debate and i'm amused by what everyone says and there are pretty much 3 things we all seem to agree on.
1. Unlike at the beginning Raku doesnt hate Chitoge (we disagree on if he likes Chitoge and/or if he likes her as much as Onodera)
2. Without Shuu this would be a snore fest because lately he's been the key to everything good about the manga.
3. Nisekoi will not last for much longer regardless of how this current stuff plays out (the length is another matter entirely)

As for my two cents here's what i'll say.
Does he like Chitoge.... as a friend there's a definite yes to that as a girlfriend or as much as Onodera i'd say its probably 70 30 Onodera.
Because of the fact that most of the clear indications of his feelings are towards Onodera the Chitoge ones are speculative at best and wishful thinking for Chitoge fans (sorry its true). Now is that fair considering that they've developed chitoge so much and Onodera so little uhhh YEA. Something that was established rather early on in this manga is that Onodera was a heavy favorite and Chitoge would need to do a lot to take over the lead from her. They're relationship didnt need development because they both liked each other and a confession would've been easily accepted.

As for how he'll answer this question i think he'll say that he likes them both equally as friends or something will interrupt him from answering. After all a definite answer would pretty much end the manga. Will Chitoge ultimately stay well yea she will how they do it i dont know but it will happen.

@Death usagi.... what in the world is the *obvious route
Me thinks he means the first get met first girl wins harem trope. You know, Chitoge appeared first therefore she's the end girl bla bla bla.
Old 2015-02-13, 21:14   Link #4572
Death Usagi
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAX_COLA_POWER! View Post
Me thinks he means the first get met first girl wins harem trope. You know, Chitoge appeared first therefore she's the end girl bla bla bla.
Yeah that one... =A=;
Old 2015-02-13, 21:22   Link #4573
vivaldi_in_tropical

Quote:
that's only fair i think. first come first serve.
i just hope at least the mc could at least get a hunch that tsugumi has a feeling for him.

but going this 'first met' theory didn't the sensei is a more strong candidate ?
Old 2015-02-13, 21:57   Link #4574
Death Usagi
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivaldi_in_tropical View Post
that's only fair i think. first come first serve.
i just hope at least the mc could at least get a hunch that tsugumi has a feeling for him.

but going this 'first met' theory didn't the sensei is a more strong candidate ?
Not by timeline. It's by the start of the series.
Old 2015-02-13, 21:57   Link #4575
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by Death Usagi View Post
Yeah that one... =A=;
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAX_COLA_POWER! View Post
That is a classic trope but frankly this is one of those thats impossible to call and there's a lot unresolved. The one thing that makes it interesting is Raku is looking at the key at the end which is a wildcard of sorts

Im the current vice-general of the DxD Army (aka the translators army.
We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-13, 22:07   Link #4576
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
That is a classic trope but frankly this is one of those thats impossible to call and there's a lot unresolved. The one thing that makes it interesting is Raku is looking at the key at the end which is a wildcard of sorts
If I was Shuu, I'd grab the locket and all 4 keys, burn them all with a flamethrower, and shout to the heavens, NOW! THIS MANGA IS FREE TO BE AS RANDOM AS EVER!
Old 2015-02-13, 22:11   Link #4577
vivaldi_in_tropical

yeah right... the key issue is forgotten as the series goes on.
in the end it seems like the one who can open it is the one he ended up with.
anyway who give them that fancy key and fancy necklace anyway ? someone from the past enjoy seeing him got his harem in a young age ?
Old 2015-02-19, 17:18   Link #4578
ACertainStark
お姉さん☆

That went as expected... kind of. Raku disappointing Shuu. Surprise.

It'll be fun to see the shenanigans next chapter.
Old 2015-02-19, 18:08   Link #4579
bastek66

Wow, Onodera lost so hard that it's just unbelievable. Good.
Old 2015-02-19, 18:18   Link #4580
ACertainStark
お姉さん☆

She took the hit for the sake of a friend. Muhahaha.

Tags
harem, non-harem, romantic comedy, school life, shounen, slice of life