AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2015-02-15, 12:29   Link #2921
ryuuya

i am still still waiting for the vilkiss of ange to turn black and the preview makes me worry that ange will join embryo.
ryuuya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-15, 12:46   Link #2922
ReddyRedWolf

I said this before and I'll say it again. Embryo is an A.I. .

Embryo is like the Architect with Dragons in the role of human batteries while Humans are people in Matrix.

He also has a bad habit of mind breaking chosen ones like Alektra/Jill.

He did not take into account an accidental pervert worming his way to Ange's heart that his mind control seduction does not work on her.
ReddyRedWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-15, 12:47   Link #2923
Gundam888

But also Jill said sorry embryo what that suppose to mean there more that's meets embryo I think
Gundam888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-15, 12:50   Link #2924
QSTraderDG86

LOL Chris + Rosalie in the preview. ROFLMAO. "ChrisRosa, not RosaChris. Right." .

In other words, Embryo = Rau +Durandal rolled into one, with quite a bit of added creepiness. There's definitely some added mind-control mixed into the fact that he was opportunistic with all three of those girls. Salia always had low self-esteem and he took advantage. Chris got hit with a potshot, and he took advantage, and then of course, Ersha really loves those little children, who would be even happier if they living in Sala's world, with Ange, Tusk, a mentally-normalized Ersha, and so on.

But yeah, how the heck is Embryo supposed to be killed? Is his true body inside his ragna-mail?

But Embryo's mind-rape is so strong that even after 11 years, Alektra's still going nuts.

So let's see...6 episodes left...and there's still no foreshadowing as to what the heck Embryo's weakness is. And I mean at some point, we need one last epic mecha fight, and a resolution for all the characters as well. Trash the five red-shirts, maybe sink the sub while the paramail pilots and Tusk are off of it, and maybe have Ange trash Embryo, teleport Aura back to dragon world, everyone's happy?

Still...dat Embryo...what a creepy dude.
QSTraderDG86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-15, 12:56   Link #2925
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Embryo is sort of like a male Zola. Trying to establish his own rule in his domain, stay top at the food chain, and either seduce or force girls into his harem.

Also is more interested at Ange because she's the new girl in the block and she sort of put up some resistance against his advance.
Old 2015-02-15, 12:58   Link #2926
Kurohane

The preview had Rosalie and Chris this time, which I actually found funny compared to previous previews.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryuuya View Post
i am still still waiting for the vilkiss of ange to turn black and the preview makes me worry that ange will join embryo.
Well, for all her awesome this episode, she didn't really escape. She's still there, and Embryo was actually pleased that she broke his mind control. He wants to convert her through her own will. The preview certainly makes it look that way, but it could all be intentional on the anime staff's part. The one in the suit at the end could be Salia or one of the other four. You have to wonder what made Ange get that dark expression, though.
Old 2015-02-15, 13:03   Link #2927
MgMaster

To be honest I genuinely feel sorry for Salia, Ersha & Chris as they simply accepted the helping hand of someone that reached out to them at the right time, when they needed it most and now stand a good chance of getting a bad end. There's like, little-to-no chance they wouldn't lived to see the light of day again if it wasn't for Embryo tbh, as no one back then was in a position to help them.

So, I see it more like they had no choice but to go with Embryo given the circumstances during the attack on Arzenal. Fully accepting him might be another matter but given what they knew & saw about him, it's hardly surprising. In their eyes, Embryo's the guy who saved them & gave them a better life. They might've questioned going up against their former comrades but it was a compromise they were willing to make. Also, let's not forget that neither Salia, Ersha nor Chris were subjected to racism from the outside world like say, Ange or Hilda as they lived with the normas from a very young age, so they don't share the same hatred of the mana society of those two.
MgMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-15, 13:14   Link #2928
QSTraderDG86

LMAO the 2chan responses to seeing Salia pop Ange with a tranquilizer:

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2CHAN
Sarria fucked Emburiwo? MADNESS !!!ヽ(`⌒´メ)ノ
Sarria reached a low
There goes volume two buys . . .
Today, stop defending Sarria too much betrayal
Emburiwo Sarria mistress?
Sarian sell her body for Parameiru
Terrible captain , terrible leader , terrible slut
Sarria loser. Ange-chan beat her up!
Director really hate Sarian, no fans
Cancelled preorder of Sarian special item
Sarria-chan dirty, nisemono Usagi-chan
After episode I stop protecting Sarria
Sarria poor mistress like Jill
Sarian should die!
Emburiwo found puppets Kita ━ (° ∀ °) ━ !!!!
What a dirty whore...Disappointed heavily
I used to like Sarrian but totally disgusting
Twitter Fukuda so Sarian can be removed!
Sarian so low now
Big deathflag for Sarrian, protecting Emburiwo in the end?
Real girls would be desirable than Sarian at this point
Sarian ruined by cock!
I will stop protection of Sarria
I just threw volume two to the trash! ! ! Just like where Sarian belongs ! ! !
Sarria used goods
Fukuda kill this disgusting being!
I wonder . . . no one will buy dakimakura with Sarria on it
Eri-chan will be bombed next week!
Sarria is lower than prostitute

Honestly?

Shinn in GSD may have had issues, but all he needed to do was put two and two about Kira and all his hatred vanished.

Salia on the other hand, makes Shinn look like a choir boy, by comparison! Holy crap, that girl has issues.
QSTraderDG86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-15, 13:18   Link #2929
ryuuya

to be honest i find chris more look good on their new uniform rather than the four girls especially when she is holding a book.
ryuuya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-15, 13:18   Link #2930
MgMaster

The hell?.... How the heck did those guys on 2chan even stick with this show all this time. I imagine they hated Ange and almost every single character in the series for that matter beyond the first few episodes. Just imagining their reactions back then makes it all the more hilarious though, I should probably check them out
MgMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-15, 13:31   Link #2931
Kurohane

Heck, it may be Vivian in the uniform near the end of the preview. The legs are rather thin to be teenagers. Also, in my opinion the coat drops down lower than usual. She and Tusk are missing after all. Also, there's no reason show just the legs of someone we've already seen. It could be either Ange or Vivian, but I have my doubts it's Ange.
Old 2015-02-15, 13:34   Link #2932
Gundam888

I think embryo could baddest and ruthless anti hero ever if this continues
Gundam888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-15, 13:38   Link #2933
Benigmatica
Deadpan Rambler

Send a message via Yahoo to Benigmatica
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gundam888 View Post
I think embryo could baddest and ruthless anti hero ever if this continues
Don't get your hope of him becoming an "anti-villain" as Embryo have no redeeming qualities!

Also, those 2ch comments look hilarious now that everyone hated Salia! In the words of Sayaka, "I'm such an idiot!"
Benigmatica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-15, 13:45   Link #2934
Kurohane

Embryo is everywhere. I doubt those scenes with Salia, Ersha and Chris near the end happened at different times along with Ange.
Old 2015-02-15, 13:49   Link #2935
endarion88

i don't think ange will join embrio..i mean wtf if even her join him who the hell is supposed to remain to fight him? only vivian and sala? if she join him it will be just an exploit on her part to get free, she will maibe also try to free riza so she can get in contact with salako
Old 2015-02-15, 13:54   Link #2936
Kurohane

Quote:
Originally Posted by endarion88 View Post
i don't think ange will join embrio..i mean wtf if even her join him who the hell is supposed to remain to fight him? only vivian and sala? if she join him it will be just an exploit on her part to get free, she will maibe also try to free riza so she can get in contact with salako
How do you fight someone who can't be killed in the first place? Even if they do free Aura, what's to stop him from taking him back? The dragons did such a good job stopping Embryo before. The show's obviously gonna have a Deus Ex Machina ending. The way things have been st up it can't be avoided. Wherever Ange is doesn't even matter til then.
Old 2015-02-15, 14:06   Link #2937
endarion88

it may turn out he's actualy weak once you know his weakspot..it wont be the first time it happen in a anime
Old 2015-02-15, 14:06   Link #2938
Ryuga

Quote:
Originally Posted by risingstar3110 View Post
snip
Them not hitting the Aurora was weird. Not really sure if they were trying to hit the Aurora or trying to contain it/using it as a distraction. Chris seemed annoyed at not being able to hit it though. However, Salia's a crackshot and her position back in Arzenal was to snipe things...well at least that's what her old Para-mail specs say.

Vivian's Para-mail wasn't moving in the water, she could've easily just gotten out and gotten on Tusk's ride. Ersha and Chris retreated and Salia was busy capturing Ange, so them escaping isn't really an inconsistency. What's weird is Ersha and Chris retreating, but Salia said it was a formation (don't really get it but hey). Either way, I'm not particularly fussed about that.

Ange does know about Riza's connection to her parents' deaths, that's why she had the flashback when Salia told her about Riza back in old Earth and got mad. And let's face it, they've never tried to hide the fanservice. Back in either ep 4 or 5, Chris was giving Rosalie oral while Hilda was watching with her hand between her legs in the spa LOL. Compared to that, the Tusk-crotch gags and everything else, the panty shot was tame.

Anyway, back to the episode. I understand why the gals joined Embryo, he didn't even need to hypnotise them. Salia's has extremely low esteem and wants to be valued. She wasn't getting it from Jill and she wasn't getting it from her squad for the most part, despite being the captain. Now a handsome guy gives her a Ragna-mail, makes her captain of this squad, indulges in her geeky hobbies and tells her exactly what she wants to hear; she's special, she's talented, she's beautiful and gives her a ring. Hell, he even brushed her hair lol.

Ersha couldn't protect the kids, Embryo brings them back (giving her another chance), makes her principle of his kindergarten and promises to make a better world for them.

Chris is a lonely, needy kid who wants companionship (got pissed at Hilda when she said they weren't friends, begged Rosalie not to leave her in the same episode), is afraid of death and hangs onto those who can support her. Her watching TV with Embryo was sweet in a twisted way.

Embryo saved them, preyed on their vulnerabilities and gave them what they wanted so he could have their absolute loyalty. He tried to do the same thing with Ange as well as hypnosis, but she didn't take. Even if they wanted to refuse him, they're not exactly in a position to go against him. Embryo's a brilliant creep who wants to make sure everyone fits into the role he's designated for them. He's even got Jill dreaming about him, damn. I feel sorry for Salia and co. because they're young girls who've never really had much, even if they weren't aware of the outside world. They don't deserve a bad fate.

Embryo is more or less looking invincible. Though I'm guessing his powers are data technology fuelled by Aura. If they take out Aura, they could possibly shut off his powers? Though the DRAGONs would be mega pissed off. Also, the preview was great lol.

Last edited by Ryuga; 2015-02-15 at 14:23.
Ryuga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-15, 14:34   Link #2939
endarion88

^ sorry but i can't bring myself to be as forgiving as you for those 3, someone who can shoot her best friend without a second thought whatever the reason just fail a human(norma) begin
Old 2015-02-15, 14:44   Link #2940
Ryuga

Don't get me wrong though, I do acknowledge that they're fuck-ups lol.
Ryuga is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fanservice, mecha, ps vita, romance