AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Love Live!

Notices

View Poll Results: Who are your favorite μ's idols?
Honoka Kosaka 24 23.30%
Kotori Minami 22 21.36%
Umi Sonoda 23 22.33%
Eli Ayase 25 24.27%
Nozomi Tojo 23 22.33%
Nico Yazawa 27 26.21%
Rin Hoshizora 22 21.36%
Hanayo Koizumi 14 13.59%
Maki Nishikino 42 40.78%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 103. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2015-02-14, 23:06   Link #961
ronelm2000
Moe Kyun~!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
Wow Soldier Game on Hard is just a nightmare to survive through. And that's with my best team .
As they say, "Practice makes perfect." Literally.

Also, mission accomplished. (^.^)7
ronelm2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-15, 01:00   Link #962
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronelm2000 View Post
As they say, "Practice makes perfect." Literally.

Also, mission accomplished. (^.^)7
I'll settle with practice making better which is usually the case. Perfect is limited by actual ability.

Luckily I'm just fine with getting better. At a certain point that will make everything else a whole lot easier.
Old 2015-02-15, 01:09   Link #963
Hachitora

I think I screwed up I slacked off at the end of the event, was rank 47k when I looked and had 20 minutes left... I played enough to get 21k points, but I don't think that'll be enough shouldn't have stopped playing
Hachitora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-15, 01:17   Link #964
Andrew Chunis

Quote:
Originally Posted by blakstealth View Post
For that situation I was talking about above, no. But I feel like all the others times I did it without maxing the bonds, it worked. I'll max the bonds from now on, though.
i agree with you
Andrew Chunis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-15, 02:19   Link #965
Hachitora

*sigh* ended up not ranking. I think if I played the event song one more time I would've made it. Now I gotta wait a year before she comes to EN...
Old 2015-02-15, 04:44   Link #966
ronelm2000
Moe Kyun~!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hachitora View Post
*sigh* ended up not ranking. I think if I played the event song one more time I would've made it. Now I gotta wait a year before she comes to EN...
It's kinda both disappointing and frustrating, almost at the same tier as a sinking fleet girl.... well there's a lot more despair in the later but still...

Considering that was lower than the standard 23-26k cutoff for a girl that's ... :/
Old 2015-02-15, 07:24   Link #967
night_sentinel

Quote:
Ouch. That has gotta hurt. Well, at least there is a second chance in the EN version?

On that note, I am amazed that you guys can play 2 different version of the same game without burning out.
night_sentinel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-15, 11:35   Link #968
Hachitora

Quote:
It's kinda both disappointing and frustrating, almost at the same tier as a sinking fleet girl.... well there's a lot more despair in the later but still...

Considering that was lower than the standard 23-26k cutoff for a girl that's ... :/
Quote:
Originally Posted by night_sentinel View Post
Ouch. That has gotta hurt. Well, at least there is a second chance in the EN version?

On that note, I am amazed that you guys can play 2 different version of the same game without burning out.
Yeah, what sucks the most is that I thought I was fine with the points I had. Didn't check to see where I was till 20 minutes before it ended feelin salty.

Oh, and as for the two versions, it isn't too hard. In fact, there's a guy on the NeoGAF LL thread that plays four versions of the game
Old 2015-02-16, 03:27   Link #969
MartianMage

Here it comes! The Maki-chan setsubun event!!! And it's gonna be pretty sweet for me that it's gonna start before I level! Definitely gonna T2 for this
Kyubey: Perhaps the same could be said of all religions.
Homura: Your words are as empty as your soul! Lolis ill-needs a savior such as you!
Kyubey: What is a loli? A miserable little pile of moe! But enough talk...have at you!

Last edited by MartianMage; 2015-02-16 at 05:13.
MartianMage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-16, 07:48   Link #970
night_sentinel

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartianMage View Post
Here it comes! The Maki-chan setsubun event!!! And it's gonna be pretty sweet for me that it's gonna start before I level! Definitely gonna T2 for this
Oh nice! So, its tomorrow. Welp. Time to say goodbye to my beauty sleep. And I just went for T2 for Rin but I would never forgive myself if I don't at least try for T2 for Maki! <waves flag to our diamond princess>

Let's do our best on ranking.
Old 2015-02-16, 20:07   Link #971
Ryonea
Smiling beauty
*Graphic Designer

Good luck, guys! Hope all of you will make it.

speaking of getting into T2, do you guys always do it for every event? or is it only for certain characters that you guys want?
If it is the former, where did you guys get all of the LGs? considering it's very difficult to pile up at the higher ranks...
Old 2015-02-16, 20:39   Link #972
Hiroi Sekai
ゴリゴリ!
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryonea View Post

speaking of getting into T2, do you guys always do it for every event? or is it only for certain characters that you guys want?
If it is the former, where did you guys get all of the LGs? considering it's very difficult to pile up at the higher ranks...
I'm wondering that myself, actually. I just don't have the time to be endlessly playing with full time work and other projects on the side, but I do get a decent amount of plays in regardless and still sometimes barely make it to even the basic SR reward. I don't know how everyone's getting into these high tiers with mountains of loveca. Every time I get 50 I rush to do the draw just so I can boost my teams to an actually comparable level.
Old 2015-02-16, 22:21   Link #973
ronelm2000
Moe Kyun~!

Quote:

Simple really, we just hoarded them. (like ridiculous kinds of hoarding) We don't T2 all the events anyway, so at least we try to get as much LG as possible without consuming an LG ourselves.

For me, I've been here since Day 1 of the EN, so yeah, I have stocks of S-S-S songs that gave me loveca, as well as all those "thank you" and "I'm sorry" bribes by KLab.
Old 2015-02-16, 22:25   Link #974
Hachitora

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiroi Sekai View Post
I don't know how everyone's getting into these high tiers with mountains of loveca. Every time I get 50 I rush to do the draw just so I can boost my teams to an actually comparable level.
The way I always have a bunch of gems is that I just don't spend gems that often. I don't usually go T2 for events unless it's a card I really like, and even then, it usually takes about 10 gems(?) You can get that many from FCing and S-ranking two expert songs. Max bonding N cards as well as FCing hard songs also net you a good amount of gems. Plus, I don't always draw for more cards. I make sure to only do 50 gem draws if I really want one of the new cards that are shown there.
Old 2015-02-16, 23:44   Link #975
Ryonea
Smiling beauty
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Simple really, we just hoarded them. (like ridiculous kinds of hoarding) We don't T2 all the events anyway, so at least we try to get as much LG as possible without consuming an LG ourselves.

For me, I've been here since Day 1 of the EN, so yeah, I have stocks of S-S-S songs that gave me loveca, as well as all those "thank you" and "I'm sorry" bribes by KLab.
Quote:
The way I always have a bunch of gems is that I just don't spend gems that often. I don't usually go T2 for events unless it's a card I really like, and even then, it usually takes about 10 gems(?) You can get that many from FCing and S-ranking two expert songs. Max bonding N cards as well as FCing hard songs also net you a good amount of gems. Plus, I don't always draw for more cards. I make sure to only do 50 gem draws if I really want one of the new cards that are shown there.
I see... so it's more of the latter case i mentioned above, then. Pile the gems as early as possible, then wait for a certain event and spend them. Makes more sense

I thought that you guys seem to go for every event since I often see the "getting into T2" posts. but probably that's because the recent events are coincidentally of interest to many people here (+ I entered this thread quite late).

Personally I find that it's already so difficult to get more gems. Can't really farm from EX songs since I rarely able to FC them, the B-sides aren't really complete (soldier game and mermaid festa 2 still not FC-ed). The bond from all N members are already full too so I can only gain them from event rewards for now.

Last edited by Ryonea; 2015-02-17 at 03:43.
Ryonea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-17, 04:17   Link #976
Kakurin
大佐

The event song Natsu Owaranaide is pretty nice. Had to fight off the urge to just close my eyes and listen.
Old 2015-02-17, 04:51   Link #977
night_sentinel

Everyone, Maki event might not be that bloody after all. Klab expanded the tier again even with the really low turn-out for the Rin event.
Old 2015-02-17, 05:33   Link #978
MartianMage

Played the new event song. It's not hard a bit tricky on some hold release timings but nowhere near PGP.

Yeah my smile team is weak! I prolly won't get T1 song ranking...

Also T2 cutoffs has increased it's now 2.5k well even without the increase I'll be getting T2 for Maki-chan!
Kyubey: Perhaps the same could be said of all religions.
Homura: Your words are as empty as your soul! Lolis ill-needs a savior such as you!
Kyubey: What is a loli? A miserable little pile of moe! But enough talk...have at you!
MartianMage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-17, 12:53   Link #979
Hiroi Sekai
ゴリゴリ!
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
I see... so it's more of the latter case i mentioned above, then. Pile the gems as early as possible, then wait for a certain event and spend them. Makes more sense

I thought that you guys seem to go for every event since I often see the "getting into T2" posts. but probably that's because the recent events are coincidentally of interest to many people here (+ I entered this thread quite late).

Personally I find that it's already so difficult to get more gems. Can't really farm from EX songs since I rarely able to FC them, the B-sides aren't really complete (soldier game and mermaid festa 2 still not FC-ed). The bond from all N members are already full too so I can only gain them from event rewards for now.
Ryonea, you consider playing the JP version as well? I'm always drawn to that one now because while I've basically capped off what I can actually make earning worthwhile in the EN version, there's always, always, always new N cards to idolize, new Hard and EX songs to play and there's a nice few variants of R cards that they release as well that are quite easy to idolize. I've seen a few loveca giveaways (like the 7 day one recently) that wasn't given to the EN version. There are medley events that haven't hit the EN version too. I find it a lot more fun at the moment.
Old 2015-02-17, 19:48   Link #980
Ryonea
Smiling beauty
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiroi Sekai View Post
Ryonea, you consider playing the JP version as well? I'm always drawn to that one now because while I've basically capped off what I can actually make earning worthwhile in the EN version, there's always, always, always new N cards to idolize, new Hard and EX songs to play and there's a nice few variants of R cards that they release as well that are quite easy to idolize. I've seen a few loveca giveaways (like the 7 day one recently) that wasn't given to the EN version. There are medley events that haven't hit the EN version too. I find it a lot more fun at the moment.
Haven't really considered it, but it does sound interesting from what you said . Do you have more luck getting Kayochin there? lol I've also read a bit about the medley event. Glad to see the golds have another use and it looks like fun indeed.

Probably will try it sometime. While I'm a bit reluctant to start over again, my main problem is that I don't have many free space on my phone right now.