Quote:
Originally Posted by Satakarni View Post
about ruijerd and laplace

Spoiler for ruijerd's daughter:

about ariel and sylphy.

Spoiler for ariel:

about cliff.

Spoiler for cliff:
When Hito tried to kill cliff? i don't think he ever aimed for that.

Last edited by Dont Say; 2015-03-06 at 13:06.
Dont Say is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-06, 11:35   Link #9882
anonfr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dont Say View Post
When did Hito tried to kill cliff? i don't think he ever aimed for that.
Cliff died in the timeline where Roxy died. He got killed helping Rudy steal a healing spell. Or something.

But he was a casualty of Hito's actions, initially.
anonfr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-06, 11:37   Link #9883
Hokoga

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dont Say View Post
When did Hito tried to kill cliff? i don't think he ever aimed for that.
Cliff died in the alternative timeline, Rudeus suspects that Hito planed for that to happen.
Hokoga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-06, 12:55   Link #9884
Superbia

Quote:
Originally Posted by anonfr View Post
Cliff died in the timeline where Roxy died. He got killed helping Rudy steal a healing spell. Or something.

But he was a casualty of Hito's actions, initially.
I don't think it was just that timeline either. Thinking back, Orsted seemed suprised at Cliff's level of ability at dealing with curses. Considering how many loops Orsted did where he tried to remove his curse, this means that in most of the past loops Cliff never did any investigation into curses.
That should be either because he never bothered (which doesn't sound like Cliff) or because Hitogami manages to kill him while he's young in all the past loops, possibly during the goblin extermination/miko assassination attempt that Eris (who woundn't have been there on normal timelines) prevents Cliff from dying during.
Superbia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-06, 13:06   Link #9885
yulinard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superbia View Post
I don't think it was just that timeline either. Thinking back, Orsted seemed suprised at Cliff's level of ability at dealing with curses. Considering how many loops Orsted did where he tried to remove his curse, this means that in most of the past loops Cliff never did any investigation into curses.
That should be either because he never bothered (which doesn't sound like Cliff) or because Hitogami manages to kill him while he's young in all the past loops, possibly during the goblin extermination/miko assassination attempt that Eris (who woundn't have been there on normal timelines) prevents Cliff from dying during.
Cliff meet Eris, forcing him to be transfered to the academy, meet Elinalize and start investigating curse. Cliff ability already above goblins but without Eris he probably get bored fast and chose to became priest and form a family with Wendy.

Miko oversaw Orsted talking to Rudy that her live expetancy is about 10-30 years. She already past her age of 10 death flag thanks to Eris, so she fear she wont survive another death flag when she was 30, so she ask Rudy so she can avoid her death flag. Atleast we know the story wont end soon.
yulinard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-06, 13:30   Link #9886
Superbia

Quote:
Originally Posted by yulinard View Post
Cliff meet Eris, forcing him to be transfered to the academy, meet Elinalize and start investigating curse. Cliff ability already above goblins but without Eris he probably get bored fast and chose to became priest and form a family with Wendy.
Elinalize was what caused him to be interested in curses in this time period, but that also means that during the past loops he never met any other people with strong curses that he wished to save. That seems odd if he becomes a priest.

Cliff may have been stronger than the goblins, but Eris mentioned that the spell he used to fight them had too long of an incantation, so he still could have been killed by them if he was reckless, which he was back then. Even if he did defeat them, he would still probably die when he ran into the assassination attempt on the miko.
Superbia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-06, 13:50   Link #9887
Dont Say

Quote:
Elinalize was what caused him to be interested in curses in this time period, but that also means that during the past loops he never met any other people with strong curses that he wished to save. That seems odd if he becomes a priest.

Cliff may have been stronger than the goblins, but Eris mentioned that the spell he used to fight them had too long of an incantation, so he still could have been killed by them if he was reckless, which he was back then. Even if he did defeat them, he would still probably die when he ran into the assassination attempt on the miko.
Why would he die? All those assasins were his grandpa's people. Cliffs teachers. They wouldn't kill him. They would most likely even take him back home.

Last edited by Dont Say; 2015-03-06 at 14:17.
Dont Say is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-06, 14:30   Link #9888
yulinard

Quote:
Becaming part of clergy is a prestiged occupation at Millishion and despite his dream of becoming adventurer he is not cut for the job. if he doesnt meet Eris he will never Millision for the rest of his live. I dont think he is cut for knight Order as well.

Cliff choose curse removal as his major because its one of condition dating Elinalise and two hints from Hitogami through Rudeus, that curse can be plus or minus, and curse can be transfered to magic item and Sharia is major producer of magic item. There is no way he can go that far if he stay at Millishion.

Quote:
Maybe he will find another adventurer who can stand his attitude? Or just repeatedly beaten to his sense by other adventurer. He will leave his adventurer dream at some time.
Old 2015-03-06, 17:03   Link #9889
sodemas

wow, thinghs are getting realy AWESOME *-*, cant wait to read it all. Also Cliff sempai for best friend/sempai of the year!
sodemas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-06, 17:45   Link #9890
Dumac

I am getting a bit confused, Orsted at first said that Hero, companion of holy beast that will defeat Demon God was always a male in previous loops, now he pulls the story from his neither regions, that it is actually Ruijerds daughter who will defeat Laplace, what gives??
Dumac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-06, 17:52   Link #9891
yulinard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumac View Post
I am getting a bit confused, Orsted at first said that Hero, companion of holy beast that will defeat Demon God was always a male in previous loops, now he pulls the story from his neither regions, that it is actually Ruijerds daughter who will defeat Laplace, what gives??
I doubt she was born in Asura.
Old 2015-03-06, 17:52   Link #9892
Direwolf18

Quote:
Not sure, all I can think of is that Orsted thought fate was set in stone. And then Rudi came along and smashed that stone with a frigging sledgehammer.

I truly believe Orsted's greatest weakness is he KNOWS what is going to happen, without realizing the extent Rudi has changed all the rules.
Direwolf18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-06, 18:05   Link #9893
Breimoon

Spoiler for discussion about raw:

And guys don't forget to use spoilers.
Breimoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-06, 18:07   Link #9894
Tyrhunger
The First and the Last

For those who didn't grasp the nickname RuDEUS, its because DEUS in portuguese/latin = God.
Tyrhunger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-06, 18:10   Link #9895
kaikalaila

Quote:
It could also mean the daughter identify the weakness, hero deal with it
kaikalaila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-06, 18:49   Link #9896
Sebazu

I love this series so much. It's not so often you find a series where you like almost all characters, stories and world.
I can imagine this getting a lot of spin-offs starring other characters besides Rudeus.
Sebazu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-06, 19:15   Link #9897
Destiny Knight
Dead End

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sebazu View Post
I love this series so much. It's not so often you find a series where you like almost all characters, stories and world.
I can imagine this getting a lot of spin-offs starring other characters besides Rudeus.
Then it will evolve like final fantasy when the story will never end
Old 2015-03-06, 19:57   Link #9898
Dumac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destiny Knight View Post
Then it will evolve like final fantasy when the story will never end
Orsted loops are like final fantasy, don't insult Rudeus, he wants to end it. Final Fantasy never will, Sephiroth killed the chance with Aeris...
Dumac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-07, 04:00   Link #9899
Destiny Knight
Dead End

Quote:
Orsted loops are like final fantasy, don't insult Rudeus, he wants to end it. Final Fantasy never will, Sephiroth killed the chance with Aeris...
He will just kill another villain then another villain will rise that is nanoshi friend so he can have more power after orsted kills hitogami *plot twist*
Old 2015-03-07, 04:13   Link #9900
sodemas

but every game has a closed ending? as i see Mushoku can become an open world where many storys diverge fron, like big franchises like Star Wars, Lord of the Ring, and others, but not as big
sodemas is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
alternate world, fantasy, gods, harem, incest, og isekai, polygamy, reincarnation, seinen, time travel, true harem, webnovel