AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > School Rumble

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2006-04-29, 16:39   Link #81
ApathyEcstasy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowscar
k ill see what i can do wont be till monday ish though
if possible, i'd like both the eri hair-waving at end credits and akira's ending credit scene to both be animated..thanks
Old 2006-04-29, 19:09   Link #82
Shadowscar
Reviewer of all anime

Quote:
Originally Posted by ApathyEcstasy
if possible, i'd like both the eri hair-waving at end credits and akira's ending credit scene to both be animated..thanks
This was the best i could really do and keep it anime suki friendly and flowing properly (which its not) and it kinda turned out really bad so i decided to discount my attempts with this one sorry

Just incase ill throw up a stationary one for you though k

Old 2006-04-29, 21:27   Link #83
ApathyEcstasy

what do you mean "anime-suki friendly"

if you mean that there's a size restriction on uploaded gifs..anyway you could pm me with a link with it hosted from somewhere else..the full-flowing version that is..?
Old 2006-04-30, 00:28   Link #84
Shadowscar
Reviewer of all anime

Quote:
what do you mean "anime-suki friendly"

if you mean that there's a size restriction on uploaded gifs..anyway you could pm me with a link with it hosted from somewhere else..the full-flowing version that is..?
Animesuki friendly is the following
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiryuu
Only ask for images abiding by AnimeSuki Rules
Please be aware of the size limitations as outlined in the forum rules. Avatars need to be 51,200 bytes (50kB) or less and a maximum of 100 x 100 pixels. Signatures need to be 50,000 bytes or less and a maximum of 500 x 160 pixels. If you want to include text as well as an image in your sig, then the maximum height can only be 120 pixels
oohhh ok you want a full version i, though uwanted a avatar as this is an avaratar / sig request forum :P

The kinda request your making is more for this forum http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=27458
But thats just a silly technicallity

just a note this is a MUCH MUCH bigger project that what i had orginally guessed which was 4 or 5 frames and then reverse the frames to make it 7-10ish frames for a nice smooth flow. what your asking is prob a 30-40 frame sequence and takes me about 30-45 minute a frame for it to look decent after i remove the text on a large image like your asking. So Really as is i only get about 2 hours tops a day which i can work on these so dont expect anything any time soon pending i even can get around to this

Last edited by Shadowscar; 2006-04-30 at 12:12.
Old 2006-04-30, 00:44   Link #85
Barry

I'd like to request an avatar from 2nd term episode 3 15:32-15:39, 100 X 100 (it's the full Harima vs Hanai shoot off) size doesn't matter since I won't be using it on animesuki.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited by Barry; 2006-04-30 at 09:06.
Old 2006-04-30, 13:14   Link #86
ApathyEcstasy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowscar
Animesuki friendly is the following

oohhh ok you want a full version i, though uwanted a avatar as this is an avaratar / sig request forum :P

The kinda request your making is more for this forum http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=27458
But thats just a silly technicallity

just a note this is a MUCH MUCH bigger project that what i had orginally guessed which was 4 or 5 frames and then reverse the frames to make it 7-10ish frames for a nice smooth flow. what your asking is prob a 30-40 frame sequence and takes me about 30-45 minute a frame for it to look decent after i remove the text on a large image like your asking. So Really as is i only get about 2 hours tops a day which i can work on these so dont expect anything any time soon pending i even can get around to this

ah i didn't think it was such a huge project...well since that's the case....don't worry about the words..you can leave the words in...if you used a raw..would it still have the words? oh well..thanks for anything you can do
Old 2006-04-30, 13:22   Link #87
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

Did peoples even read the freaking 1st post rules?
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

Old 2006-04-30, 14:30   Link #88
Shadowscar
Reviewer of all anime

Quote:
ah i didn't think it was such a huge project...well since that's the case....don't worry about the words..you can leave the words in...if you used a raw..would it still have the words? oh well..thanks for anything you can do
sadly i do use raw to make most of my avatars, its credits not subtitles that are in the way of your dream lol k ill throw together the fill image with the wording tomarrow when i get a chance sorry for the constant chain of miss understandings ETC
Old 2006-05-04, 12:07   Link #89
Barry

Is anyone going to take my request?.
Old 2006-05-04, 19:26   Link #90
YakuMoFan~
--//Anime Newb\\-- ^^

From ep. 5 , Hope you guys like it

Old 2006-05-05, 06:40   Link #91
Shadowscar
Reviewer of all anime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barry
Is anyone going to take my request?.
i cant i have an MP4 version of that episode and my program does not open those files, so i cant get the image sequence

sorry that i cant help ya
Old 2006-05-05, 13:00   Link #92
Shiryuu
Magical Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barry
I'd like to request an avatar from 2nd term episode 3 15:32-15:39, 100 X 100 (it's the full Harima vs Hanai shoot off) size doesn't matter since I won't be using it on animesuki.

Thanks in advance.
http://img352.imageshack.us/my.php?i...hootout1to.gif
Old 2006-05-06, 01:58   Link #93
Barry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiryuu
Thank you very much, repped with much appreciation.
Old 2006-05-29, 12:44   Link #94
Nara

May I request an Avatar from 2nd Term Episode 8, where Lala hits Imadori several times, after he made fun of her? (Time ~ 20.29 - 20.32)

Thanks in advance.
Old 2006-06-07, 00:17   Link #95
taichikun14

wow i just wanna say i appreciate the work you guys put into making these gifs!! ahhh all the harima ones are so cute! i love em!!
Old 2006-06-07, 06:58   Link #96
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
If you guys are still doing this, can I request for an avatar of the scene where Yakumo was looking to pass the ball in episode 9?

time: 9:26-9:28

Thanks.
Old 2006-06-09, 00:03   Link #97
ShingoKun
Hot.. Hot!!

Send a message via AIM to ShingoKun Send a message via MSN to ShingoKun
id like to request for a avatar of tenma waving her hand and hair because of the heat from School Rumble 1st season episode 14. not sure about the time frame but it is after the intro and after iori runs away from yakumo and the tipped over flower pot.
Old 2006-06-09, 14:12   Link #98
Pellissier
♪~ Daydreaming ~♪
*Graphic Designer
*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nara
May I request an Avatar from 2nd Term Episode 8, where Lala hits Imadori several times, after he made fun of her? (Time ~ 20.29 - 20.32)
I haven't found on the mentioned timeframe no Imadori nor Lala. There are Tenma and Yakumo instead. Could you check if that is correct?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenta
If you guys are still doing this, can I request for an avatar of the scene where Yakumo was looking to pass the ball in episode 9?

time: 9:26-9:28
May this do? It wasn't easy to loop.

Spoiler for version with no pauses:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShingoKun
id like to request for a avatar of tenma waving her hand and hair because of the heat from School Rumble 1st season episode 14. not sure about the time frame but it is after the intro and after iori runs away from yakumo and the tipped over flower pot.
I hope I got the requested scene right.

Old 2006-06-09, 15:38   Link #99
ShingoKun
Hot.. Hot!!

Send a message via AIM to ShingoKun Send a message via MSN to ShingoKun
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pellissier
I haven't found on the mentioned timeframe no Imadori nor Lala. There are Tenma and Yakumo instead. Could you check if that is correct?

May this do? It wasn't easy to loop.

Spoiler for version with no pauses:

I hope I got the requested scene right.

Thats the scene!! thanks so much Pellissier.
Old 2006-06-09, 16:46   Link #100
DeathMonkey
Assistant

Send a message via MSN to DeathMonkey
Could I get a banner or something of School Rumble episode 23 at roughly 13:47-52 when the whole racing team turns around? Thx alot
Closed Thread

Tags