AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2015-03-16, 06:41   Link #10361
hound297

Spoiler for Power level:

Spoiler for Third Apostle:

Last edited by hound297; 2015-03-16 at 09:38.
hound297 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-16, 06:50   Link #10362
larvyde

Aisha still not mentioned, getting really worried now...
larvyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-16, 06:59   Link #10363
Kutra

Aisha is with Rinia, Pursena and the others mercenaries.
Kutra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-16, 07:00   Link #10364
Starlightz

Quote:
Originally Posted by larvyde View Post
Aisha still not mentioned, getting really worried now...
I wouldn't be worried about her. Aisha + Rinia + Pursena & the Corp were going to neighboring country. The teleportation circles are destroyed, so they can't really come and help. She's just like Sylphy (who got mentioned only once before the main office was destroyed by Fierce God?) and probably doing her job. It's not like Aisha will be of much help with the current situation even if she is around, either, at least Norn had an excuse of watching over the lolicon.

(Didn't Arumanfi confirmed that Rudeus' family is safe in this chapter anyway?)
Starlightz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-16, 07:06   Link #10365
Satakarni

Quote:
Originally Posted by luffyxnami View Post
Third one is already dead he die after lolicon French kiss rudy and cause Rudy to some lustful dream.

Also why do I get the feeling the eris is going to die soon, she is my favorite but she has been getting a lot of attention lately and this worries me especially when:
Spoiler:

This might cause a situation similar to the diary but this time eris save Rudy from badi rather than Moore.
Spoiler for Eris:

Spoiler for Fighting god:

Spoiler for Prediction:
Satakarni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-16, 07:10   Link #10366
Starlightz

Spoiler for incoming battle:
Old 2015-03-16, 07:18   Link #10367
Destiny Knight
Dead End

Quote:
[SPOILER="Fighting god"]But about this match, the only one who can seriously have a
Spoiler for Prediction:
The internet really like their tsundere
Old 2015-03-16, 07:18   Link #10368
Okashira
どうだろうね。ふふ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starlightz View Post
Spoiler for incoming battle:
Bleh, the novel made it pretty obvious that.......

Spoiler:

Last edited by Okashira; 2015-03-16 at 08:09.
Okashira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-16, 07:24   Link #10369
Satakarni

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destiny Knight View Post
The internet really like their tsundere
Most people who like tsundere have never been punched in their life.
i invite them to like them after they taste real punch

Like, seriously if you were faced with a deranged violent tsundere like Louis from ZnT, would you consider her MOe.
But, to be specific i hate violent tsundere. Eris is the only violent tsundere that i like.
Satakarni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-16, 07:39   Link #10370
Kutra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satakarni View Post
Spoiler for Prediction:
It's impossible that Ostred die in this fight, because it would be the end of the story and the start of a new loop. I don't think the author wants to restart from the begin.
Kutra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-16, 07:49   Link #10371
Starlightz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kutra View Post
It's impossible that Ostred die in this fight, because it would be the end of the story and the start of a new loop. I don't think the author wants to restart from the begin.
I don't think Orsted will die either, but his death won't restart the loop if I'm not wrong. He said that his loop lasts 200 years, and when it's over, if Hitogami is still alive, it's reset, "even if I die along the way". That seems to mean that his death won't trigger the reset immediately.
Old 2015-03-16, 08:02   Link #10372
YellowKingValley

Or Rudues Greyrat will die. His body destroyed, his soul banished back to his original fat body?
YellowKingValley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-16, 08:12   Link #10373
Tenzen12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satakarni View Post
Most people who like tsundere have never been punched in their life.
i invite them to like them after they taste real punch

Like, seriously if you were faced with a deranged violent tsundere like Louis from ZnT, would you consider her MOe.
But, to be specific i hate violent tsundere. Eris is the only violent tsundere that i like.
Nah Eris isn't violent tsundere... she is just violent.
Old 2015-03-16, 08:14   Link #10374
iLikePotatoes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kutra View Post
Hey, that can still be a possibility !

Orsted isn't the main character, he could die and Rudeus could take on his will. I don't see any reason why his death isn't possible.

Even the main character isn't safe in this novel because of how this story was written.

Honestly I think the only character close to being safe within the whole WN is Lara and that because she has a "destiny" and even then that's not 100%.
iLikePotatoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-16, 08:32   Link #10375
Lucas99
The Reader

wow 16 chapter great but I feel the author will announce something that will put me in despair mode 4 while

anyway 4 my comment

I see death flag 4 rudi seems our hito here is hell bent on killing rudi this time high chance badi will wipe the floor with everyone and challenge rudi 1on1

we might see rudi unleashing saint to emperor magic this time and also turning might be around the corner this time
Lucas99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-16, 08:50   Link #10376
ththth13

This fight will be incredible difficult. Badigadi+armor combi is nearly invicible. That armor survived the blast that separated continents and created new ocean. Badi can regenate from any injury, and armor protects him from being destroyed completely. Rudy's rock bullet cannon is broken.

They have no means to destroy that armor, and they cannot kill Badi inside of it. The only way I can see them to win if Rudy remembers that feeling he had, and discovers gravity magic. Then they have at least some chance of at least surviving the battle.

Still, I imagine that Hitogami is quite pissed that his timing was off. It must be because Rudy did not die, and they hurried investigation that Badi was late. If he were to arrive together with everyone else, they would have been all quickly destroyed. Then Orsted would have to battle all four of them with low mana. It would have been Hitogami's completely victory.
ththth13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-16, 08:54   Link #10377
iLikePotatoes

Quote:
Originally Posted by ththth13 View Post
This fight will be incredible difficult. Badigadi+armor combi is nearly invicible. That armor survived the blast that separated continents and created new ocean. Badi can regenate from any injury, and armor protects him from being destroyed completely. Rudy's rock bullet cannon is broken.

They have no means to destroy that armor, and they cannot kill Badi inside of it. The only way I can see them to win if Rudy remembers that feeling he had, and discovers gravity magic. Then they have at least some chance of at least surviving the battle.

Still, I imagine that Hitogami is quite pissed that his timing was off. It must be because Rudy did not die, and they hurried investigation that Badi was late. If he were to arrive together with everyone else, they would have been all quickly destroyed. Then Orsted would have to battle all four of them with low mana. It would have been Hitogami's completely victory.
You think there's a possibility that Badi could split Rudius into two entities like he did to Laplace ?
Old 2015-03-16, 08:57   Link #10378
Apoptosis
Am I useful yet, guys?

Quote:
Originally Posted by iLikePotatoes View Post
You think there's a possibility that Badi could split Rudius into two entities like he did to Laplace ?
Oh damn, imagine an evil Rudeus becoming Hitogami's apostle.
Apoptosis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-16, 09:02   Link #10379
iLikePotatoes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apoptosis View Post
Oh damn, imagine an evil Rudeus becoming Hitogami's apostle.
Hahah It would be even worse if evil Rudeus got all the magic talent, and the only thing good Rudeus kept was his pervert personality.

Seriously though I think that if Rudi were to be split the two sides would have objectives like:

Side 1: Protect family, this side would dedicate all it's time training to protect his family.

Side 2: Kill Hitogami ? Maybe ?
Old 2015-03-16, 09:02   Link #10380
amigos

if the perverted part of Rudy were to be cut off,there'd be nothing left of him
amigos is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
alternate world, fantasy, gods, harem, incest, og isekai, polygamy, reincarnation, seinen, time travel, true harem, webnovel