AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Aldnoah.Zero

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2015-03-23, 01:30   Link #121
VoidMiracle

4rain
@0p
adlib
5罪vers

anyone attempting to decipher them like ost1?
Old 2015-03-24, 07:26   Link #122
Sixth
Hu Tao

Is there battle track in the second OST?
Old 2015-03-29, 08:45   Link #123
azurestratos

My only great disappointment... WHY DIDN"T THEY PLAY O.VERS?

Aoki, you let me down! (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Old 2015-03-29, 13:58   Link #124
rasudoken

Has anyone had luck in finding a Breathless fancover? I've found one for Keep On Keeping On, A/Z, and No Difference but no luck in finding one for Breathless.
Old 2015-03-29, 18:20   Link #125
azurestratos

Quote:
Originally Posted by rasudoken View Post
Has anyone had luck in finding a Breathless fancover? I've found one for Keep On Keeping On, A/Z, and No Difference but no luck in finding one for Breathless.
I'm surprised if anyone could sing the lyrics of Breathless, since there are German, Japanese and Engrish words in it.

There was one who posted non-engrish edited lyrics and another person who posted a troll cover.
Old 2015-03-30, 20:04   Link #126
rasudoken

Quote:
Originally Posted by azurestratos View Post
I'm surprised if anyone could sing the lyrics of Breathless, since there are German, Japanese and Engrish words in it.

There was one who posted non-engrish edited lyrics and another person who posted a troll cover.
You might be thinking of AlieZ, of which by the way I've seen a whole bunch of different covers, including the troll cover you're speaking of.

Yeah I'm super surprised AlieZ got so many covers when it's so difficult to sing (due to the different languages in the lyrics)
Old 2015-04-03, 02:43   Link #127
azurestratos

Quote:
Originally Posted by rasudoken View Post
You might be thinking of AlieZ, of which by the way I've seen a whole bunch of different covers, including the troll cover you're speaking of.

Yeah I'm super surprised AlieZ got so many covers when it's so difficult to sing (due to the different languages in the lyrics)
True, sorry about the mistake. I was thinking about AlieZ.

Also a new cover of Aliez just came out. Slaine fans will love this. The rewritten lyrics are basically about him.

https://youtu.be/7yHvkDFLJJ0
Old 2015-04-03, 09:01   Link #128
Irenesharda

Great English version:
YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

- Major Kyosuke Hyobu

Last edited by Irenesharda; 2015-04-04 at 19:14.
Old 2015-04-04, 12:20   Link #129
azurestratos

The songs in this anime certainly seems to have certain theme or relation to certain characters in the show. What do you think some of the songs played in the show relations/signifies?

Some of my thoughts;

aLIEz - among the first songs played, and it was glorious. Based on the original lyrics, it kinda sings about the wrath of war, the suffering of those forced into it, and questioning the meaning of life. Its tune signifies the threat of death and destruction or impending doom.

Theme song for Vers curbstomp.

Breathless - based on lyrics and scenes when its played, the song seems to play the theme of "survival". Its call for proactive action, and courage, combined with uplifting tune, fits the scenes of fighting back against the odds.

Theme song of Terran team in Season 1 (where their focus was on survival).

Keep On Keepin On - the song first played when Inaho and Slaine first worked together fighting Feminane. This song seems to be about the life of soldiers, where there's only "us vs. them". The song hinted about secrets kept hidden to make the war going.

Theme song of any dueling between two characters of opposite sides. Like competition BGM.

No Differences - only used in Season 2, the song calls for peace, equality and co-existence. Funnily its played during battle scenes.

Theme song for Terran team in Season 2 (where their focus is achieving peace).

0.Vers - sadly never played in the show (disappointing, its such a good soundtrack). Sings about struggle for future, weight of the past, and inability to make peace with the past.

Theme song for Vers team Season 2 (the song fits Slaine more, but the message applies to Lemrina and Harklight as well).
Closed Thread