AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2015-04-02, 15:31   Link #1441
NovelReader

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon213 View Post
do you mean when he was younger or did they inprison him during volume 3? Tell me so I will know if I should find a way to get into the light novel and rip them apart with my bare hands
Or you can try reading it yourself
NovelReader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-02, 15:38   Link #1442
dragon213

Quote:
Originally Posted by NovelReader View Post
Or you can try reading it yourself
well i don't remember that much from what he told stella that's all, I have read until the current chapter

I read that part again and I only found what I remembered about him not being allowed to be part of his family's magic practice and new year parties and instread were locked inside of his room out of sight, while those were really mean things and I hate them for that so isn't enough to go beserk over.

Last edited by dragon213; 2015-04-02 at 15:51.
dragon213 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-06, 11:02   Link #1443
endarion88

amazon give may 14 as release date for vol 7
Old 2015-04-06, 14:37   Link #1444
RaymondSageClark
Banned

^ They release the cover or some images from that volume?
RaymondSageClark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-06, 15:06   Link #1445
endarion88

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaymondSageClark View Post
^ They release the cover or some images from that volume?
nope not yet
Old 2015-04-06, 15:47   Link #1446
NovelReader

Sweet. Going to be waiting for it!
NovelReader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-06, 16:52   Link #1447
SamVision

forgot to mention manga raw for chapter 13 is out
SamVision is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-06, 17:23   Link #1448
endarion88

i will wait a bit to see if there is a special edition like vol 6 but will pre order it anyway
Old 2015-04-07, 17:56   Link #1449
novakai

just read the recent manga chapter. nothing really happen except Ikki training Ayase and Stella being kind of jealous
novakai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-07, 22:23   Link #1450
SamVision

Quote:
Originally Posted by novakai View Post
just read the recent manga chapter. nothing really happen except Ikki training Ayase and Stella being kind of jealous
Yeah but you have to admit, Stella can't get any cuter or else it might cause a moe singularity.
SamVision is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-07, 23:23   Link #1451
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamVision View Post
Yeah but you have to admit, Stella can't get any cuter or else it might cause a moe singularity.
Not quite at all we've seen the likes of it before. Once an annoying tsundere loses the tsun side she becomes quite easy to deal with most tsundere's are hated because they deny the boringly obvious. Not because they arent attractive.

Im the current vice-general of the DxD Army (aka the translators army.
We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-08, 09:10   Link #1452
Mentar
Banned

Stella isn't a simple tsundere, though. And how many 'Tsunderes' admit to themselves this early in the show not only that they love the MC, but that they want to kiss him?
Mentar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-08, 10:04   Link #1453
endarion88

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
Not quite at all we've seen the likes of it before. Once an annoying tsundere loses the tsun side she becomes quite easy to deal with most tsundere's are hated because they deny the boringly obvious. Not because they arent attractive.
the difference is that stella was never annoing to begin with, her tsun/dere% was well balanced making her a good character an not a pain in the ass like some other like luise aria claire and such..... also she is not a washboard for once..actualy this is my only hope for the anime..that they adapt her character well and not turn her in the generic tsundere
Old 2015-04-08, 10:16   Link #1454
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentar View Post
Stella isn't a simple tsundere, though. And how many 'Tsunderes' admit to themselves this early in the show not only that they love the MC, but that they want to kiss him?
Mentar MOST OF THEM DO. They deny it towards the MC and everyone else but when they're alone much like Stella their feelings are obvious.

@Endarion you're just glad she's easy to look at

Anywho as to why i was originally here. For those who know BOTH Stories. Between this and Gakusen Toshi Asterik which would be a better anime IF everything is done perfectly (obviously we know it wont but humor me). and a reason as to why

We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
Old 2015-04-08, 10:22   Link #1455
endarion88

imperial you don't really have to ridiculize other people opinions if you disagree you can express yours without ridiculize mine
Old 2015-04-08, 10:43   Link #1456
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by endarion88 View Post
imperial you don't really have to ridiculize other people opinions if you disagree you can express yours without ridiculize mine
i didnt mean to ridicule it i dont disagree with it but it sounds like you're complaint about the other red headed tsundere's is mainly that they're flat.

Old 2015-04-08, 10:53   Link #1457
endarion88

Quote:
i didnt mean to ridicule it i dont disagree with it but it sounds like you're complaint about the other red headed tsundere's is mainly that they're flat.
actualy i never considered aria and luise redheads..at least to me they always seemed pink haired and not red o.O claire is a redhead indeed but that wasn't my point, that complaint was to all tsundere in general not only red haired, except few occasion many tsundere are flat just that, taiga for example but her character was funny at least or eriri from saekano is also flat...ooh maibe that's the secret! the dere stat is in the boobs!
Old 2015-04-08, 10:56   Link #1458
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by endarion88 View Post
actualy i never considered aria and luise redheads..at least to me they always seemed pink haired and not red o.O claire is a redhead indeed but that wasn't my point, that complaint was to all tsundere in general not only red haired, except few occasion many tsundere are flat just that, taiga for example but her character was funny at least
and my point is that if Stella was flat like the others you'd have the same complaints but lets move on from that. Which do u think has better anime potential if everythings done right.

Old 2015-04-08, 10:57   Link #1459
J4n1

Quote:
And annoying, and dishonest.
Stella is not annoying, and she is definitely not dishonest about her feelings.
She also, is not excessively violent towards the MC for no reason, is not unreasonable in her demands towards other people, and is not delusional about her place in the world.
J4n1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-08, 11:05   Link #1460
endarion88

Quote:
and my point is that if Stella was flat like the others you'd have the same complaints but lets move on from that. Which do u think has better anime potential if everythings done right.
i have also a lot of favouire character that are flat chested like reki from aria though

sadly i don't read asterisk did someone translate the novel? so i can't express an opinion on that for now

Tags
action, comedy, couple, drama, ecchi, harem?, not-harem, romance, school, supernatural