AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2015-03-27, 12:34   Link #341
shadow1296

hey does anyone know where you find the proof of the cactuars existence for the secret agent agito IV task?
Old 2015-03-27, 13:10   Link #342
Kafriel
Senior Guest

IIRC it's the cactuar flower that Nagi wants. The random cactuar that roams the campus drops it, but you may have to find him a few times. Possible locations: backyard (from class-0 classroom), terrace, chocobo ranch, airship dock.
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-27, 13:22   Link #343
shadow1296

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
IIRC it's the cactuar flower that Nagi wants. The random cactuar that roams the campus drops it, but you may have to find him a few times. Possible locations: backyard (from class-0 classroom), terrace, chocobo ranch, airship dock.
is there a specific time he shows up at one of those places or is it completely random and is there a specific thing you need to do for the game to register you found him
Old 2015-03-27, 14:12   Link #344
Kafriel
Senior Guest

I'm not sure, I just walked around each place with each character and eventually got it at the chocobo ranch...it did take me a while to get, but you need it to unlock Nagi on backup.
Old 2015-03-27, 17:42   Link #345
DevilHighDxD
Zero Two Best waifu 2018

I just beaten the game, holy shit was it a awesome but tearjerking ending. T_T

Honestly have I not known about the alternative ending, I will seriously rip Machina a new assholes. Effing bastard that doesn't deserved the ending. Need more Class Zero and Ace. Beside everything I criticized type-0 for, it characters certainly is one of the best (All of Class Zero except Rem and Machina, seriously stop shoveling these two in my face they suck donkey's dong).

Also I find myself using Ace and other range characters more, hopefully for the sequel melee characters will be more viable.
Old 2015-03-27, 18:58   Link #346
Twi

Spoiler for Endings:

Edit: Sorry.

Last edited by Twi; 2015-03-27 at 22:52.
Twi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-27, 19:01   Link #347
AnimeFangirl

Guys, can you hide your spoilers please?
Old 2015-03-28, 04:09   Link #348
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Quote:
Also I find myself using Ace and other range characters more, hopefully for the sequel melee characters will be more viable.
I mostly use melee characters since they are much quicker at killing stuff (higher ATK & crit rate, much easier to obtain weapons, better skills) and use RF or SHG magic with max mana to have something spammable for ranged sight breaks. I may be hated on this, but IMO Ace isn't viable...his skills offer more utility than damage, his only decent damage is at melee range and his attacks deal too many hits, proccing fury much more often than any other character, except King on endless waltz.
Old 2015-04-02, 02:35   Link #349
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

I thought y'all be playing bloodborne?

Yeah, I gave up on leveling Jack. Just got 300 killsights in arena, get his double xp weapon, and let the computer do the levelling. Thank you, based secret training!

That said, I'm so disappointed with him. I thought Deliverance would be good, but it's SO SLOW compared to Eight's lightspeed jab, nor does it have the invincibility of Queen's Speedrush. Not only that, but it only works with killsight, and if you miss the recovery is so slow.

One thing I like him though is Transcience (the REAL Final Fantasy Darkness attack), but I dunno if it's because he's overleveled now (you only get enough AP for it like at lvl 70?) and he's oneshotting all the mooks. Give him Deuce to heal him (finally a use for healing) and wreck face lol.

As for Ace/King, they're best in Agito mode from the get go, where being ranged is a HUGE advantage when things OHKO you for a better part of the game. Melee's better crit and damage is also pretty worthless until you get caught up in levels which is a LONG TIME XD. Ace w/avoid is probably the toughest character in your team aside from Undying Wish shenanigans since a lot of his attacks are pretty safe, and Iron Will King lets you laugh at face of OHKO if you can 'parry' with it. Of course you need to abuse killsights to do any real damage, but if there's one thing Agito mode teaches you, it's abusing killsights. XD

For skill trees, these are what I would recommend in Agito mode (slipstream and untouchable are pretty much obligatory, oh those SPs are more useful than your teammates so use them in missions)

Ace (spirit hand + magic, jackpot shot + triple Jackpot shot)
I actually don't like Quick Draw on him, as melee is less safe (cancel #1) and I'm dodging like more than 75% of the time, so I have no time doing it at the end of the combo (cancel #2). That said, sometimes you just want to 'brute force' an enemy because they don't offer lots of killsights, so that's your only reliable option (plus he can semi-reliably refill his mp with spirit hand). The more safe version is loading Jackpot shot and triple version of it, but you end up with lots of raged enemies (which is fine because they get killsight after a period of time and ACe is the best when dodging)

Deuce (healing song + magic, remember you can't cancel into Holy)
healing and flinchproof upgrade, go for quick draw after. Sucks so much lol

Trey (concentrate + either of magic or Burst Delta)
get max charge, concentrate. Quickdraw not really necessary, but a full BOM2 Blizzaga is a good backup if you do miss. Alternative is that gate thingy that sometimes provide killsight

Cater (Hawkeye + Magic, still have to test debuff shot)
I think you get Quick Draw 2 at early 30's? I don't use it often to be honest, as I use Hawkeye if I want to brute force (pretty sure avoid still works while in FPS mode so you are semi safe). That said, I've heard good things about debuff shot, as it allows your rapid fire attacks do more, but I haven't presonnaly tested it

Cinque - ugh... i'll get back on you with her

Sice (Death Maelstrom + Magic)
She's really gated by her MP pool IMO, since she's one of the few who has a one hit attack that can be cancelled into a spell (though advance cast has a rather big windup), and she has no way to get MP back herself. So Quickdraw is very powerful indeed, but at what cost? Black hole is there if you want to bunch people up before you blow them up with a cancel, but I find Death Maelstrom to be very useful as it's her only pseudo ranged attack.

Seven (Osmose lash + magic, diving strike + sadistic strike)
she kinda plays like a ranged character with forward+attack? Osmose lash means you can spam cancels if you want? Her quick draw is late though, and you can only cancel after doing a full combo, so can't recommend using her till you get more levels on others. A more early build is Diving Strike (oh so useful) and Sadistic Strike, but you delay quick draw as those two take a lot of AP.

Eight (Lightspeed Jab + Wildfire stance or FALCON PUNCH if AI)
don't get Phantom Rush. Just don't please, that was the biggest waste of AP since Avoid is automatic. Get lightspeed jab <3. The other is up to you... as AI, I like that powerpunch as it gives him invincibility while doing it, but playing him I like wildfire stance as you have the option of being a pseudo ranged character with it. Later on Quick Draw becomes an option, but I REALLY like Wildfire stance's versatility

Nine (Javelin Throw)
White Knight gives invincibility, but the start up and recovery of it is atrocious. High Jump has (pseudo?) invincibility, but is slow as heck (tendency to miss) and you'll probably die when you land. Laser Lance has much worse aim than Javelin Throw, so I'd go with the latter. So definitely Javelin Throw, and the other is a toss up (I just use white knight so he can support if I put him in AI).

Jack (Transcience + Lightning Flash)
No choice here, and not getting slipstream and untouchable early is part of the reason why it's so hard to train the guy. I actually use Lightning Flash a lot and I think it's more useful than deliverance. This is because Lightning Flash is cheap as heck in AG and has faster recovery than his regular attack. Best way to brute force high hp single targets, while Transcience is there to clear the room of mooks

Queen (Magic + Speedrush if solo, or Magic Martyr as party)
you get quickdraw 2 relatively early (you have enough ap at early 20s IIRC?) so rushing it is advisable. Question is do you go Magic Martyr first so your party can replenish MP whenever you take a breather? Speedrush is also useful

King
Please skip Multi-task, I'd rather reload faster than the ability to shoot while reloading. I really like Endless Waltz as my brute force ability, but its not safe at all and I only use it because its cool lol. Hawkeye is good alternative if you're good at FPS mode. Iron Will is actually not as useful as you might think, as unlike reraise, you cannot do anything during your invincibility period AND you need to use it the moment before you die AND it's not useful at all once you are at similar level of the enemy.

That said, Aura + Endless Waltz = tons of damage once you get a good weapon (believe me it's ridiculously easy to get 300 killsights with King). Don't bother with the others, so pick two and be done with it; it's not as if you're going to be using them a lot early since its so easy to abuse killsight with him, so just look for magazine upgrades first.

Machina - don't be stupid like me; I'm going to save you the trouble and say Guardian Blades suck ass (or at least not worth the ~30 ap to max it). AFAIK you can't cancel into magic while in Awakening mode, so I skipped that too. Just go drain sword route as that gets you Dark Side (range is good) and ultimately his Quick draws. Also, go get combo cast before quick draw 3, as I'd rather cancel into -ra after 5 hits rather than a -ga after 7 hits.

Rem (magic + undying wish in party, or siphon sphere solo)
undying wish + upgrade early, then rush reflex cast into quick draw 3 (think you have enough ap by mid 30s). After that, I just dump points into Siphon sphere when solo'ing repeat missions, so I can have a ranged attack. Just remember, you can recast undying wish while you are invincible, and you should get the AG back in like 3 combo hits or 1 hit + magic cancel, so as long as you can melee the enemy you should be invincible lol. XD

Yes its YOU childhood friend - source of BERZERKER RAGE since forever
Childhood Friend couple STATISTICS(spoilers abound though)
DragoonKain3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-02, 03:40   Link #350
yuugi99

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilHighDxD View Post
I just beaten the game, holy shit was it a awesome but tearjerking ending. T_T

Honestly have I not known about the alternative ending, I will seriously rip Machina a new assholes. Effing bastard that doesn't deserved the ending. Need more Class Zero and Ace. Beside everything I criticized type-0 for, it characters certainly is one of the best (All of Class Zero except Rem and Machina, seriously stop shoveling these two in my face they suck donkey's dong).

I guess you must have not used Jack. 1 hit on almost every single enemy, critical or not.
yuugi99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-02, 03:54   Link #351
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Damage is highly level-based, assuming there is no gap between you and the enemy then yes, Jack deals the highest damage...but only in the physical department, he can do jack all (lols) against enemies with high DEF unless you go for the sights.
Old 2015-04-02, 05:02   Link #352
yuugi99

Quote:
Damage is highly level-based, assuming there is no gap between you and the enemy then yes, Jack deals the highest damage...but only in the physical department, he can do jack all (lols) against enemies with high DEF unless you go for the sights.
Still, it is very easy to land critical hit with him (melee wise) as he has the fastest hit animation.
Old 2015-04-02, 05:09   Link #353
Kafriel
Senior Guest

AFAIK Seven boasts the highest crit rate as well as the longest combo...and only Jack's first hit is fast, the rest are actually slower than others (Eight, Seven, Sice, Queen, maybe on par with Nine and Makina).
Old 2015-04-02, 06:42   Link #354
yuugi99

Quote:
AFAIK Seven boasts the highest crit rate as well as the longest combo...and only Jack's first hit is fast, the rest are actually slower than others (Eight, Seven, Sice, Queen, maybe on par with Nine and Makina).
First hit is the most important in landing critical hit.

Other hit are slower if you consecutive doing normal atk. Most ppl will combo it with lightning flash after first hit.
Old 2015-04-11, 01:26   Link #355
Vitne Eveille

I'm gonna start this game tonight, I'm pumped

-my official website & blog-
-download my new EP (free)- ♫♫
Vitne Eveille is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-11, 02:38   Link #356
com_gwp

-
Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoonKain3 View Post
I thought y'all be playing bloodborne?
And I still am.

Left the game at chapter 3 two weeks ago, and because I've been secret training my core team, they're at least 15-20 levels ahead of the current story already.
com_gwp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-11, 07:09   Link #357
AnimeFangirl

Has anyone tried the smartphone sequel to Type-0? Agito something, I think it was called. Is it any good?
Old 2015-04-11, 07:50   Link #358
Twi

Agito was the original, not the sequel. I haven't though.
Old 2015-04-11, 13:24   Link #359
AnimeFangirl

It's a prequel, but it was released after Type-0. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Final_Fantasy_Agito
'pedia says it will be localized for the Vita, so I guess I'll just wait till it comes out.
Old 2015-04-11, 16:06   Link #360
shadow1296

actually its both the original version and a prequel, it was how type-0 was supposed to be originally however when type-0 changed and became darker and a psp game this original concept was dropped until the director brought it back and made it a prequel which can be done considering type-0's story