Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2015-04-06, 21:58   Link #321
Zeroguard
Wielder of M&M's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forbin View Post
Chapter 13-1 (Info Dump)
Ark finallizes up the Netherworld and uses the DB to become the defacto 'Government' , he's itching to see what Isabell will give him. He also designates Lancel as the Netherworld 'store'.

He collects the lab which is mostly potions and books. He allows Buskil to sell the potions and even gives him 10% (Wow , is this Ark?) because Buskil really saved the day with the Banish scroll.

He heads off to Giran to collect his reward (Remember? Magaro's Lab is a Giran quest) and gets a Super Rare Sword that has 'gem slots' (What is this Everquest?) He is also now a full member of teh Giran magic guild that grants him a Laboratory as well as staff. He asks them to make a 'Summon Scroll' since he can no longer summon Dedric or Razak because the Netherworld is in Middle Earth.

He meets the world trees in his 'mind' and finds out he was played by the Red Man. The Red Man WANTS to bring the Netherworld over because one of the 'missing lands' is a giant skyray castle that contains the most evil of demons. The trees also tell him the location of the last marvel.

Ark wakes up in RL to the phone ringing...it's Global Exos and they are looking for someone named 'Ark'. (About time!)
I really want 13-2 to be translated soon, I want to see how Ark and GE handle their relationship from this point onwards... I also want to see Arks new skills he can get from the marvels so badly, it feels like he hasn't learned any really often used skills lately and I want to see what he gets next. He should really use his lantern a bit more... Super excited about the sockets in his new sword, as a long time WoW player I can tell you for a fact that socket bonuses can be huge for a character!
Old 2015-04-06, 23:42   Link #322
obnuchious

wonder what would be Ark's reaction should GE admits and dropped the bomb that Red Man is not one of their employee and have no relation to their entrance exam . . . if they even admit it . . .
obnuchious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-07, 12:37   Link #323
Forbin
I'm a sucker for Harem

Chapter 13-2
Ark meets up with Global Exos.
He finds out Buskil has been making $$$ from uploading Ark Videos..he gets sorta pissed.
The GE employee asks to put a special 'video monitoring' software on Ark's unit. Ark panics about them finding out he's a not so nice guy and refuses.
Global Exos then says you will be fired. Ark says 'ok' (Wow!)
Global Exos freaks out and thinks Ark is working for a competitor and that's why he can't show the videos.
Global Exos then offers Ark TRIPLE salary to plug it in and it only needs to be turned on during Quests. Ark agrees....

Ark asks about the Red Man, and Global Exos plays it coy and says 'well...we can't talk about him'. (Because they don't know CRAP about him..haha)

LOL Ark has just Scammed Global Exos and neither side knows it.
Also it appears that Global Exos is looking for someone who has the 'master key' to the whole system (Park Mi?) and it appears Ark is close to getting it.

1) By and Large...they are ** and *****.
2) What kind of girls do Anime Otaku males want? ..................... Female.
3) The odds are good, that the goods are odd.
Forbin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-08, 00:04   Link #324
ColdEmperor

am just curious what dedric, razak and radun evolve into by the end of the novel. can someone spoil it?
ColdEmperor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-10, 00:44   Link #325
AkuGelap
Old family guy

oh...2 more heroes class is coming n they mostly couple.u can guess it already right?
Most brave boy is My Son
Most cute girl is My Daughter
AkuGelap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-15, 12:44   Link #326
Panini

If Ark is completed, then what is Ark the Legend about? Is it a continuation of Ark? maybe to explore other areas, or play out a new scenario? (Say a random planet bumps into the current game world, and players suddenly have access to a new world). Or would it be just some random adventures he had along the way. The former seems more likely since we went along with Ark's adventure every step of the way, and it would be more preferable. Anyone have information on this?
Panini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-15, 13:06   Link #327
obnuchious

different game ...sci fi-ish, i think . . .
Old 2015-04-16, 13:54   Link #328
Forbin
I'm a sucker for Harem

Chapter 13-3
Mostly about Isuyram (Ark's Sensei) who is looking for a group of hoodlums in New World. He finally meets up with Garam (The leader) and joins their gang, and the first thing they do? Push a user into the water so they can get on a boat. That user is Ark.

Chapter 13-4
After Isuyram and co get to the Setundal, Ark calls upon the Baran clan and they slaughter Garam and his cronies, and just for fun Isuyram as well.

Chapter 13-5
Ark finds out where Dedric and Skull are and also finds out the Vampires have the 3rd Marvel. He needs to get there fast and can't afford a boat, so he calls the friends of the sea (He got that tool way back when)
He also blackmails Buskil into being a slave once Ark found out Buskil was getting 2 million won per month for 'his' videos.

Chapter 13-6
Ark travels to the Vampire world and basically gets captured and turned into a zombie.

Old 2015-04-16, 14:02   Link #329
Rainne

chapter 13-6 felt really badly done, ark went tot he vampire land like a complete noob, when he obviously knew that dedric was smart, he not only went un-prepared but also believed humans and vampire can live together, cmon vampires need blood, he just followed like a puppy.

this chapter clearly shows us that ark is still a noob and still very naive, he should of transformed into a vampire before even planning on entering the vampire land, he could of also used slime time to negate the physical bite of the vampire, but he just forgot everything and starting panicking like a noob, this is were Weed is superior to ark in every possible way, ark still treats the world like is a game, even tho is suppose to be just as real as the Real world.

Last edited by Rainne; 2015-04-16 at 21:17.
Rainne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-16, 19:45   Link #330
obnuchious

which is why I like Weed more than Ark

not to mention Ark has more [wild] enemies unlike Weed
Old 2015-04-19, 22:33   Link #331
Forbin
I'm a sucker for Harem

Chapter 13-7
Ark becomes a mining slave and blood bag for the Vampire leader.
He finds a bunch of 'moon stones' and hides them in Radun instead of giving them to the overseers (The Bloody)
With Radun's help he makes a hang glider kite and escapes with Buskil. When the Vampire leader follows Ark yells 'Pig Rocket' and throws Buskil on the leader. Ark Escapes

Chapter 13-8
Ark lands in another vampires territory and finds out it's controlled by Dedric! (Real funny scene). He also finds a village of werewolves (Lol Vampires and werewolves) and it turns out that the other Vampire leader has Ark's 3rd Marvel. However Ark isn't allowed to kill him (Because the Vampire king will wake up), but Dedric can since he's a lord as well....Ark hatches a plan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by obnuchious View Post

Weed has whole NATIONS after him..haha..Ark only has only certain groups.

Old 2015-04-19, 23:44   Link #332
babbo3d
2d 3d all lolis are equal

Are there summaries of the untranslated volumes.
Old 2015-04-20, 00:30   Link #333
obnuchious

Quote:
Weed has whole NATIONS after him..haha..Ark only has only certain groups.
technically, Weed only has ONE nation after him ..aka Hermes Guild/Haven Kingdom .. and unlike Ark, Weed has his own NATION against the nation after him . . . at least in LMS Weed's [enemies] comes from one place so it is manageable to deal with . . . . but for Ark, his enemies are all over the place ..Hermes (even though it was their fault to begin with), Alan (and his band of evil henchmen), Garam and co. (temp, I think...), the Witch and Warrior who attacked his Travel/Sightseeing Agency, and possibly others .. what do they have in common besides Ark, majority of them are not from the same group . . .
Old 2015-04-22, 13:43   Link #334
Forbin
I'm a sucker for Harem

Chapter 13-9
Ark attacks the vampire lord castle with the wolves.
They make it to the Lord a duel between the lord and Dedric starts.

Ark figures out that indirect attacks from him and his team are allowed. He brings Scrolls powered with Lauriette's Holy Light (Wow what an OP item) and reflects them off mirrors to hit the vampire. Since Dedric s a 'bat' he isn't affected.

Dedric wins with a single attack (Kill Stealer!) and He evolves to a Vampire.

Chapter 14-1
They find the marvel with the Wolf Albert and manage to get it away from him before he ate it. Ark then gives the 'slave Albert' to Buskil as a 'reward' for being a blood bag for the last 3 days.

Ark then proceeds to steal ALL of Dedric's castle loot (Dedric's the lord now, and in recompense for the food / gold lost).

Ark has the Marvel but hasn't Identified it yet.

We see Alan training, he's very powerful, his boss walks up to him, and it's the Red Man! Dun, dun, dun

Last edited by Forbin; 2015-04-28 at 19:55.
Old 2015-04-23, 00:48   Link #335
Sebazu

So, does Kim's mom connect to the game at a some point?
Sebazu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-23, 12:07   Link #336
Forbin
I'm a sucker for Harem

Preview
Chapter 14-2

Ark reminds Albert that he is Buskil's pet dog (Using the Ark'y method..haha)

Ark id's the 3rd Marvel and gets a 50% increase to his stats in the dark.
He also gets a skill have Group Shadow which lets him create up to 3 'versions' of him that have 30% hps. They can't move but are good at drawing aggro. ( I see lots of potential with this against Hermes)
He receives Wolf Boots which allow him to jump and also upgrades his 'King Set'. (TL called it Animal Set but I would call it Beast Set). There is one more piece missing.

He receives a quest to find the rest of Maban's power which is located in the 'undead' section (Of course it's near Demios)

Jewel (Which is now revealed to be Jules (Je Le) male instead of female) goes home to Raiden and blames Ark for all of his RL problems (Lost GF, no money, etc) and Raiden hires the 2 'Last Pioneers' (those two super people a few chapters ago) to go after Ark.

Something I read but doesn't appear (I will verify later)
Spoiler:

Last edited by Forbin; 2015-04-24 at 11:36.
Old 2015-04-24, 19:45   Link #337
Rava

Quote:
Something I read but doesn't appear (I will verify later)
Spoiler:
Because it was a part of 14-1.
Rava is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-28, 19:59   Link #338
Forbin
I'm a sucker for Harem

Chatper 14-3 Mother

Ark's mother finally comes home to their new place.
Ark could barely afford it after selling all his 'hatred' items to Alan.

D. Gown and the bros show up and have a party.
Jung Hye Sung (Rocco) shows up and basically takes over and even called Ark's mom, mother..haha

After a while, Ding Dong, and Kang Mi Su shows up (Lauriette). The sparks FLY between the two girls. Ark is looking dumbfounded while the boys are all mad at Ark for being dense.
Ark's Mom calms them both down. (Shocking)

Old 2015-04-29, 02:10   Link #339
nakie08

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainne View Post
this chapter clearly shows us that ark is still a noob and still very naive, he should of transformed into a vampire before even planning on entering the vampire land, he could of also used slime time to negate the physical bite of the vampire, but he just forgot everything and starting panicking like a noob, this is were Weed is superior to ark in every possible way, ark still treats the world like is a game, even tho is suppose to be just as real as the Real world.
I agree on the point that the chapter was badly done. It felt like the situation was forced to follow the outcome the author wanted, which is Ark getting caught. Barring the transparent manipulations, it's what I really like about this author over LMS's. He isn't afraid to make his characters screw up and he seems to revel in the challenge of getting his character out of the impossible situations he's put them in. LMS's author is scared as sh#t to even stick Weed's head slightly into REAL danger that is too much for him(well, is anything even 'too much' for him at this point?).
Quote:
Originally Posted by obnuchious View Post

And it's the reason why I got BORED of LMS. There's no real tension in the story because Weed is inhumanly faultless. It's just 20+ volumes of "Weed is so amazing!" and its variations. I just got tired of it. Having mess ups and failures doesn't make Ark a noob/inferior character, it just makes him more human. Atleast in my book.
Old 2015-05-13, 22:39   Link #340
Forbin
I'm a sucker for Harem

Chapter 14-4 Land of the Dead

Buskil develops the ability to send his eyeballs (EWW) out of his head and lets them float around (From being a vampire slave). This improves his movies as he can take them 3rd person.

Ark gets attacked by a bunch of zombies who infect him when they die. He finds a tombstone to the Saint Betelgeuse (Not Bettlejuice!) and it protects him...for now.
----

Chapter 14-5 Along the Path of the Dead
Ark finds out that he can't even leave the tomb after figuring out how to defeat the zombies (With Survival cooking!) (he keeps warping back) and learns that Betelgeuse is in the Orion Constellation and he needs to find the stars in order (Sorta like how he got into the Underground World)
-----

Chapter 14-6 City of the Dead
Ark finally finds a city of dead folk and gets a quest to shut up that banging sound. Which turns out to be Razak/Demios. After tricking a merchant out of some coins, he opens a crypt which leads to a dungeon.
-----

Chapter 14-7 Rhapsody Melody
(Sorta a it's not Ark chapter)
Rocco finds a new haunted Harp.
Sid is now level 300 thanks to Ark's store
Hermes is in trouble after spending too much chasing Ark
Alan goes to Andel (IRL) and gives him a ton of money...to kill Ark. (Again?)
---

Chapter 14-8 Underground Crypt
Ark finds a dungeon full of traps and learns that each room has a crystal that he needs to open the boss room. (As well as lots of rusted weapons)

When he opens that room, the boss comes out and has the ability to destroy Ark's weapons via 'Time Acceleration'. So Ark uses Bladestorm and the boss also has 'Time Reverse' which turns the swords back into 1 sword.

He makes Racard / Bat such the bosses blood to steal his ability and Racard gains a new skill (Time Nullify) which will cancel the other two.

But of course Ark is still ARK, and starts Bladestorming all the rusted blades which the boss reverses time and turns them into good weapons. After that Racard rushes in and Ark defeats the boss easily....or did he? The boss dies with black smoke shooting out of him.

Tags
korean novel