AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Love Live!

Notices

View Poll Results: Who are your favorite μ's idols?
Honoka Kosaka 24 23.30%
Kotori Minami 22 21.36%
Umi Sonoda 23 22.33%
Eli Ayase 25 24.27%
Nozomi Tojo 23 22.33%
Nico Yazawa 27 26.21%
Rin Hoshizora 22 21.36%
Hanayo Koizumi 14 13.59%
Maki Nishikino 42 40.78%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 103. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2015-04-21, 00:31   Link #1321
FlavoryFantasy
♪~Deculture~♪ (✿◠‿◠)

So I decided to get the JP version and try it out...played much longer than expected. There are quite some fun songs there (least on expert atm jeez...)

Now medley....I don't even... that stuff is exhausting as heck. Don't think I wanna try 3x hards again. Only 2 attempts currently resulted in

^Gah those cool songs

^ honestly easy-ish hards for me, but one after the other...gosh. Just that one blasted hold messed me up! /grumbles

JP ride is fun though. Can't wait to taste more if it.

PS I've only played Dancing stars on me! once, and I absolutely hate it! Please RNG, do not give me that song to play.
Old 2015-04-21, 08:48   Link #1322
blakstealth
Les Pays Bass

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakAnki View Post

Sorry if this offend you man, but being a person that often get rekt by this game, having another person with the same, more or less, 'luck' makes me relieved
we need to stick together in times like these.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryonea View Post
You didn't log in on that date?
I DID. I KNOW I DID

I checked my item history and noticed that I didn't get anything on the 19th. what the pho is this
blakstealth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-21, 11:12   Link #1323
ronelm2000
Moe Kyun~!

ugh, my phone restarted (and got water-nuked) and I don't have transfer codes (I can't even read it anyway orz). I don't know if my JP had synced my account with my G+ account (I hope I did),

Already missing 2 days of BOTH JP and EN is excruciating on my heart...

Anyone got a form for recovering transfer codes? (I'll check in JP in an FB page instead)
ronelm2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-22, 04:23   Link #1324
MartianMage

Sorry to hear about that... you can ask someone from reddit for a template of sorts for situations like that...

On another note...

Finally on the 15th try <_<

The annoying thing here is I should have FC'd this a lot sooner I just kept on getting 1 good on the most random of places... not even on those left-right-right-left / right-left-left-right sequences just a freaking random note or hold <_<

Well I'm pretty sure I should be in T1 song ranking by the end of the event with just that...
Kyubey: Perhaps the same could be said of all religions.
Homura: Your words are as empty as your soul! Lolis ill-needs a savior such as you!
Kyubey: What is a loli? A miserable little pile of moe! But enough talk...have at you!
MartianMage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-22, 04:55   Link #1325
Kakurin
大佐

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartianMage View Post
The annoying thing here is I should have FC'd this a lot sooner I just kept on getting 1 good on the most random of places... not even on those left-right-right-left / right-left-left-right sequences just a freaking random note or hold <_<
Plagued by the same problem. After the first four or five runs I've worked out the sequences, but I keep getting thrown off at random holds or single notes. It's like Loveless World all over again... for which I needed about 40 tries to get it right (not counting the one time I got it during the event).
Old 2015-04-22, 06:59   Link #1326
Ryonea
Smiling beauty
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlavoryFantasy View Post
JP ride is fun though. Can't wait to taste more if it.
Welcome to the club! have you tried the BD songs on the B-side?
as for medley, It's challenging indeed but I really like the 80% LP requirement since it makes for fast level ups. The support system's pretty neat too, thanks to that I entered T3 on my medley debut (Eli card) despite having messy teams (mostly idolized Ns) and being unfamiliar with the songs.

Oh, and try not to do normal scouting too much, otherwise you'll run out of free slots like me

Quote:
Originally Posted by blakstealth View Post
we need to stick together in times like these.

I DID. I KNOW I DID

I checked my item history and noticed that I didn't get anything on the 19th. what the pho is this
That's weird... I checked my log, and I got them. Are they not in the present box either?
Old 2015-04-22, 17:28   Link #1327
blakstealth
Les Pays Bass

Yeah, I got stuff on the 18th and 20th. I logged in when I saw that the JP version for the Maki Special, and logged in the next day when the EN version was supposed to get it. Oh, well. It's just 5 gems.

Maki fuckin hates me ;_;
Old 2015-04-24, 21:08   Link #1328
NaweG
Just some guy

Umm... 67 pages is a bit much to read through. Is there a good intro to the game outside the tutorials to help make sure that I know what I should "really" be doing? Also, saw the spreadsheet. Where do I find my ID?
Old 2015-04-24, 22:17   Link #1329
ronelm2000
Moe Kyun~!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaweG View Post
Umm... 67 pages is a bit much to read through. Is there a good intro to the game outside the tutorials to help make sure that I know what I should "really" be doing? Also, saw the spreadsheet. Where do I find my ID?
There's this one.

In the spreadsheet, YOU put your ID.
ronelm2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-24, 22:23   Link #1330
blakstealth
Les Pays Bass

Quote:
Press the "Other" Tab. You will see a button for "Profile." Your ID will be under your name. It should be 9 digits.
Old 2015-04-25, 03:22   Link #1331
MartianMage

Quote:
In general what you need to do:
a.) save up 50 gems ASAP and do a 10+1 draw during a guaranteed SR/UR event... your first 10+1 draw will give you a really good boost for all your teams even if it ends up with bare minimum(hopefully not).

how to get gems:
a1) special practice at most 1 copy of your Ns and full bond them. As a beginner you have no use for more than 1 copy of an idolized N
a2) max lvl your idolized Ns... after you max lvl and max bond an idolized N you can use as a feeder to max lvl a different idolized N... sure you can keep the max lvl N but for practicality better to use as feeder to keep on working on album rewards faster
a3) get better with practice and get the gem rewards from doing expert songs
a4) login daily to get daily rewards they give out love gem too
a5) participate on events... be LP efficient and get gems from event rewards
LP efficient = this means to always use your LP by playing regularly and not let your LP hit max... I used to wake up in the middle of my sleep just to be LP efficient when I was low rank
to do well on events, asides from being LP efficient, play the highest difficulty that you can S rank
a6) use friend points and do regular scouts to get more unique Ns to max lvl and max bond
a7) progress story by ranking up... you get gems for completing story chapters
a8) do album rewards they give out gems

b.) get your transfer passcode / account number ASAP. There's no reason not to get it. Save it on a memo/file so you can use it later in case you have account troubles. How to get: Other > Settings > Issue Transfer Passcode | Other > Profile
c.) set up different teams for different song types... cool, pure, smile... your goal is to be able to set-up teams that only use 1 color... you will have to mix and match for now
d.) send/accept those friend invites... if you can get a friend with UR center it helps you to S rank songs a lot
e.) don't forget to use your once a day free normal scout

I'd say that the 1 thing you should not do is to use gems to continue a failed song... I don't have much faith in solo draws but even then that's more reasonable than continuing a failed song.

Best gem usage would be to do 10+1 draws and refilling your LP to participate in events... although it's advisable to only attempt a T2 event rank when your rank is higher and it's advisable to only spend gems on events if you plan on T1/T2... don't spend gems on events otherwise... it's T1/T2 or F2P!
Homura: Your words are as empty as your soul! Lolis ill-needs a savior such as you!
Kyubey: What is a loli? A miserable little pile of moe! But enough talk...have at you!
Old 2015-04-25, 07:41   Link #1332
blakstealth
Les Pays Bass

I fuckin hate this event song. It's a mental challenge for me to FC. Why do you get so hungry, Kayo-chin!
Old 2015-04-25, 07:53   Link #1333
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
I fuckin hate this event song. It's a mental challenge for me to FC. Why do you get so hungry, Kayo-chin!
Yeah, not loving this event song. I'm lucky if I can snag a B combo on that thing.
Old 2015-04-25, 08:39   Link #1334
Ryonea
Smiling beauty
*Graphic Designer

You guys are mean

On the side note, glad that the UR Nozomi campaign will start this May for the EN.
Old 2015-04-25, 08:51   Link #1335
blakstealth
Les Pays Bass

Lemme clarify a lil bit: I really like the song, but the notes are kicking my booty. The fuckin "2-step" notes at the chorus (the ones where there are two consecutive notes to hit and then one more on the opposite side) always always always trip me up. I'm not even gonna mention how I always get a "GOOD" somewhere to screw me up even more.

--

I think I just got one of the new R idols. sweeet.

Last edited by blakstealth; 2015-04-26 at 20:37.
Old 2015-04-27, 02:37   Link #1336
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

Oh now I got what you meant by the current event song was quite something. It's pretty stressful song, but somehow I managed to FC it on my 2nd play

On my fourth play I broke my personal record, though it's still quite far from MartianMage record. Out of 10 plays so far, I managed to FC it four times. Almost got the fifth one but around the last 6-7 note I got Good

And somehow I managed to FC Takaramonos EX too...... on my 18th

Now the EX event came out, I'm afraid how hard it is since its Hard is already a challenge. And curse my Cool team, I haven't been able to get S score for No Brand Girl
Old 2015-04-27, 08:09   Link #1337
MartianMage

I barely survived the EX random ahahaha!!!
Old 2015-04-27, 13:35   Link #1338
blakstealth
Les Pays Bass

The expert is insane, especially the parts where the notes just flurry and cover the whole screen. I'll gloat and say that I hit all those notes, but the rest of the song was a mess. I almost failed it on my first try lol.
Old 2015-04-27, 13:49   Link #1339
Hiroi Sekai
ゴリゴリ!
*Graphic Designer

Just have had no time to play again, even for my Kayo-chin. :'( Sorry Ryonea, and I was all set to record all the events too.

Maybe I'll bulk play just Hanayo's event in the last few days. Had my practice with the EX version in the JP version before, so I should be fine.
Old 2015-04-27, 22:25   Link #1340
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

FC the x4 Hard Kodoku no Heaven on first try, feels good

As I want to get at least C plays for FP bonus, I got another FC on the second time, as for my third time......

Damn it!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartianMage View Post
I barely survived the EX random ahahaha!!!
Quote:
The expert is insane, especially the parts where the notes just flurry and cover the whole screen. I'll gloat and say that I hit all those notes, but the rest of the song was a mess. I almost failed it on my first try lol.
My brothers!!

Barely survived the first time doing EX random as well. If I'm on SRW, I probably have Prevail skill

As I wanted to get S score for both EXs, I played the EX random again and finally got it on my third try when the pattern became easier, and got B combo as a bonus. As for the normal EX, I got S score and C combo for my first game. Trying the random EX first, and got 2 harder patterns out of 3 tries, probably help