AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > To Aru Majutsu no Index

Notices

Old 2015-04-22, 01:38   Link #7141
allfictions
Of Infinite Resignation

That's what happens when you stick too close to the stations of canon. Personally, I never understood why so many TAMNI fics choose to adhere to the verse's plotline. Why would you restrain yourself? There is litterally no place for new events for your fic if you choose for it to take place in the story's current year, and authors*who skip forward tend to make assumptions that are mostly uninteresting.

Making your plot branch off in a new alternate timeline after a specific canonical arc or simply keeping the time of the fic vague enough (like some SS in the SP volume did) seem like the better options.

(Hence why I dropped A Certain Unknown Level 0: at first taking place after NT7 when it was published, it constantly retconned the events to fit with each new releases. It became too tiresome for me to take it seriously)
This is nine! Nine! This is nine! Nine! This is ten! Ten! We have killed your friends! Every friend is now dead! This is six! Six! ... Eighteen! This is now eighteen! Take cover when the siren sounds! This is four! Four! ... Five! This is five! Ignore the siren! Even if you leave this room, you can never leave this room! Eight! This is eight! ... Six, this is six. This is goddamn fucking six!
allfictions is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-22, 04:40   Link #7142
Draco Spirit

Time moves really slow in the TAMNI universe tbh. Personally I find Time skips are mostly useful for setting up new dynamics that wouldn't ring true after a short time.

On cannon it's a double edged sword really, get to far from it and people might getting confused on whats going of, keep too close to it and you might end up strangling your plot with it.

Vagueness of when is certainly a useful option. After X and before Y likely all you need from a narrative point of view, unless you mention event Z in chapter 4.

Oh just putting pre NT 5 or whatever is fine. I did a 10032/ Touma romance fanfic, that completely ignored everything none animated (So no Worse or Birdway), but it worked out fairly well as a story, even if it completely ignore WW3 in its timeline!

On a different note I love to do a story set way way in the future of the setting, with the cast being fully grown adults with day jobs and everything... just need a plot to properly explore it.
Draco Spirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-23, 00:18   Link #7143
Hiss13
No time to sleep, 不幸だ

That's it. I really need to finish this Birdy fic so I can finally move onto writing that FiammaXMirror oneshot I promised eons ago.
Old 2015-04-23, 01:23   Link #7144
SmokinFerret88
Comrade Ferret

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiss13 View Post
That's it. I really need to finish this Birdy fic so I can finally move onto writing that FiammaXMirror oneshot I promised eons ago.
Huh, wah, FiammaXMirror One-shot? Are the planet's aligning? Is the sun about to implode and wipe out the universe? Am I on drugs!? Or is that one-shot really going to become a reality in my lifetime?

If so....sweet.

If not....well, nobody can say I wasn't patient.

Also, minor note here, hi everybody; been awhile hasn't it?

Mugino is Love.

Mugino is Life.

Shizuri's my Dove.

Shizuri's my Wife.
SmokinFerret88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-23, 05:13   Link #7145
Draco Spirit

Yus, I was stating to wonder if you joined the navy or something >.<
Draco Spirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-23, 07:39   Link #7146
RPG_Fanatic
Fallere825

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokinFerret88 View Post
Huh, wah, FiammaXMirror One-shot? Are the planet's aligning? Is the sun about to implode and wipe out the universe? Am I on drugs!? Or is that one-shot really going to become a reality in my lifetime?

If so....sweet.

Hey SmokinFerret88, glad to see you back. I hope since you are posting again means that you are doing well.
Old 2015-04-23, 08:46   Link #7147
Hiss13
No time to sleep, 不幸だ

Quote:

If so....sweet.

Yes, soon. No. Possibly. I would consider that. Definitely.

Once this Birdy fanfic is finished, the first thing I will be doing is writing the glorious FiammaXMirror. I can only hope it will live up to your expectations, dear Ferret.
Old 2015-04-23, 10:15   Link #7148
SmokinFerret88
Comrade Ferret

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draco Spirit View Post
Yus, I was stating to wonder if you joined the navy or something >.<
No navy, just took an extended break from a lot of things; the Struggle Is Real after-all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RPG_Fanatic View Post
Hey SmokinFerret88, glad to see you back. I hope since you are posting again means that you are doing well.
For the most part yeah, I'm poor as hell but otherwise doing alright.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiss13 View Post
Yes, soon. No. Possibly. I would consider that. Definitely.

Once this Birdy fanfic is finished, the first thing I will be doing is writing the glorious FiammaXMirror. I can only hope it will live up to your expectations, dear Ferret.
I'm pretty confident that you will, I have a little something called faith in me....somewhere.

Anyways, please, continue to take your time; I'm in no rush. So long as I'm informed when the epic-ness of that one-shot comes out, I'll be content.

Mugino is Love.

Mugino is Life.

Shizuri's my Dove.

Shizuri's my Wife.
Old 2015-04-25, 19:41   Link #7149
Itherael
The Writer of Souls

Greetings People! I have some doubts about this so please share you opinion with me:

What would happen in a fight between Accelerator and Sogiita Guhna? What would occur? Does the Number Seven have any possibility of winning? What would be the outcome?
Old 2015-04-25, 19:55   Link #7150
OH&S
Index III was a mistake

I'd put my money on Accelerator winning. Remember what Ollerus said to Gunha about his ability. Something along the lines of "...if you use it like a gun, it can be blocked like a gun. ...if you use it like a sword, it can be blocked like a sword..."

Gunha's power is a treasure chest of possibilities but seeing how he uses it right now (given what was seen in the Railgun manga or the LNs) Accelerator would definitely win.

It could change if Gunha reaches a deeper understanding of his power like Ollerus did.
Old 2015-04-25, 20:15   Link #7151
Wandering Soul

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itherael View Post
Greetings People! I have some doubts about this so please share you opinion with me:

What would happen in a fight between Accelerator and Sogiita Guhna? What would occur? Does the Number Seven have any possibility of winning? What would be the outcome?
I would say Accelerator would win. While Gunha could possibly win if he understood his power like Ollerus said, right now he has a limited understanding of it. Considering how he currently uses his ability then Accelerator should by all means win.
Old 2015-04-25, 20:15   Link #7152
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

It'd probably end like how most attempts at sheer brute force ends when it comes to Accelerator.

With them a bloody smear at Accelerator's feet.
Old 2015-04-26, 01:04   Link #7153
SmokinFerret88
Comrade Ferret

Okay, so, looking for input here. Among the members of dark-side in Academy City, hell even in the light-side of it, which Canon Character(s) should make an appearance soon in ACWOD?

Excluding Mikoto for....reasons....

Mugino is Love.

Mugino is Life.

Shizuri's my Dove.

Shizuri's my Wife.
Old 2015-04-26, 06:36   Link #7154
RPG_Fanatic
Fallere825

Quote:
Okay, so, looking for input here. Among the members of dark-side in Academy City, hell even in the light-side of it, which Canon Character(s) should make an appearance soon in ACWOD?

Excluding Mikoto for....reasons....
This is a tough question, especially since I can only guess where your story is going from here.

Lets see. It would be interesting to see how Kumokawa Seria and Shokuhou Misaki react to Touma join ITEM.

In terms of dark side, since this is before the main series, there is no GROUP. BLOCK wouldn't be that interesting. Seeing SCHOOL or MEMBER might be interesting though. I suppose it is also possible to throw in a random Kihara if you want.

Oh I know, Hamazura Shiage and the skill out group he is with could appear. That could be very interesting.

That's all I have for now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itherael View Post

This would be an interesting match-up. I'm assuming that the Accelerator you are referring to is the one that appeared in your fic, while he was still undefeated.

The problem being we still don't understanding how Guhna's power works, just that the scientists don't understand it. If Accelerator has trouble grasping the effects of Guhna's power, he might not be able to properly reflect it. Otherwise, I see a stalemate. In railgun it has been show that Guhna can stop his bleeding and put his bones back together. In the novel he took a bullet to the heart and got right back up. I think he would be able to handle the auto-reflect feedback, and any attacks Accelerator throws his way. Unlike Ollerus , I don't think past Accelerator would have a decisive blow that would incapacitate Guhna.
Old 2015-04-26, 07:43   Link #7155
Yu Ominae
ARCAM Spriggan agent

Send a message via Yahoo to Yu Ominae
Moving on now... I guess after this, I'll try to write my interpretation of the Daihasei University attack with some changes. Unless peeps want me to write more scenes that would extend the Academy City Invasion Arc. My problem is how to make Vent/Vento's Divine Punishment not that powerful then hostile intent towards her is a KO for you.

Let me know if I need to improve on this snippet.

Quote:
The Touareg the Assassins were able to hijack was now under attack by something.

Something or rather, someone who has the ability to shoot green beams from the air and from a distance. So far, the balaclava-wearing assassin was doing a good job in defensive driving when the mask-wearing assassin shouted to his partner to turn left, right or go straight, ignoring the working traffic lights since there's no one on the streets.

Touma was told to cover Last Order in case some broken glass would get inside and hurt her from the beam attack.

"This isn't my day!" The balalclava-wearing assassin grunted when he executed a sharp right turn on the steering wheel after he turned left on the empty four-way intersection, nearly avoiding a hit from the green beam. It instead wrecked havoc on the empty street.

"Keep going!" The mask-wearing assassin motioned his partner to keep going. "We can hold them off while these two find a safe place to hide! Then we'll take on Kihara himself!"

"Right!"

After the Toureg finished its turn, the SUV was about to go straight. Except for a beam attack that somehow struck the SUV's left front and rear wheels at the last minute. It was like whoever was doing the attacks waited for them to make the turn.

"You two!" The mask-wearing assassin barked his instructions to Touma and Last Order. "Buckle up! We're about to lose control of the SUV!"

"Okay!" Touma was the first to put on his seat belt before he helped Last Order use a child seat belt. She nodded at him as a way of saying thank you.

"Brace for impact!"

The last thing the four saw was the SUV crashing into a parked Isuzu Como van.
Quote:
A few minutes after the crash occurred, a couple of Ford Kuga SUVs in Panther Black finishes with Academy City license plates arrived and parked a few meters in front of the wrecked SUV. Ten men in civilian clothes came out and drew out their pistols from their shoulder holsters hidden underneath their windbreakers with hoods covering their heads.

Four men carefully converged onto the Touareg and the Como, their pistols aimed at the two unconscious assassins.

"No one's at the back. Must've taken off..." One of the pistol-armed man checked the rear doors to see that they were partially wrecked to the point of having from the hinges, but it had signs that showed someone had opened it from the right side of the SUV.

"Check those two! We can't take any chances if they're alive!" Another pistol-armed man gave his instruction. In response, the two men went to check the pulse of the seemingly unconscious assassins.

All of a sudden, they were stabbed in the neck by the Hidden Blades. They didn't have time to react appropriately since they were taken by surprise.

"Shit! Get Mugino and the others! We're under...!" The third man shouted to the others as he was about to fire his sidearm. He was instead, smacked on the ground when the driver's door was opened hard, sending him to the ground.

"I can't let anyone else have the fun!" The mask-wearing assassin jumped at the downed man and stabbed him at the neck.

The fourth man was about to bring out his balisong from the pocket of his windbreaker when he was stabbed in the stomach by the balaclava-wearing assassin after he got out of the SUV. He was then stabbed again and again at the chest several times with the Hidden Blade until he lost consciousness.

The mask-wearing assassin picked up the dropped pistol and fired it at the other armed men taking cover behind the Kugas.

"We gotta go!" He said as he fired at the Kugas to break the headlights and the tires. "These guys are from ITEM!"

"Shit! If that's the case, then they're calling in the Meltdown!" The balaclava-wearing assassin shouted, cursing their bad luck.

As if his prediction was right, a green beam struck the pavement near the van.

"I guess we were right that some assassins are here to do some dirty business!"

The assassins noted that the threatening voice was from the brown-haired woman named Shizuri Mugino, who wore a light brown jacket, white shirt and light brown pants with dark brown boots. She gave an evil smirk at them as she fired two more green beams over their heads.

"Those girls."
The mask-wearing assassin whispered to his colleague, who came to his side. "It's them."

"You're right."
The other assassin nodded in agreement. "Looks like intel got it right." He then observed the other ITEM agents. "Saiai Kinuhata, Rikou Takitsubo and Frenda Seivelun."

Saiai had her orange hoodie, white shirt, blue shorts and red rubber shoes. Rikou had a pink and white jogging pants, jacket and white sneakers while Frenda had her dark blue beret and jacket over her white shirt with a red ribbon and pleated skirt with a pair of black pump shoes and a dark pantyhose.

"You guys! Chase after the target!" Shizuri shouted at the armed ITEM agents. "We'll take care of the assassins!"

"Yes, ma'am!"
Quote:
Touma was now rushing in down the street while holding onto Last Order's hand. If he recalled correctly, the street should lead down to the nearest Judgement office. Altthough he wondered if, with his luck and wisdom, can get any help from any Judgement officers since the terror alert was raised a few hours ago.

"Just a bit longer." Touma guaranteed to Last Order before shots rang out.

"What was that, Misaka asks as she was getting into a panic over those loud noises." Last Order asked Touma, gripping his hand and feeling a bit scared.

"Someone's firing at us!" Touma answered, still trying to run. "Just keep moving!"

The two kept on running despite the sounds of gunfire getting louder and louder.

"Someone intercept them from the side or something!"

"Dammit! If I only brought a taser with me today!"

They just keep getting closer and closer. Touma gritted his teeth. He was only a a bit closer to the Judgement office that he passed by before.

Some of the gunshots rang out again, this time scratching his right cheek.

"Ahh...!" Touma gritted his teeth again in pain.

"Are you okay, asks Misaka after seeing you nearly getting shot?!" Last Order inquired about Touma's condition.

"I-I'm fine!" Touma insisted that he was fine. "We need to get moving before they get lucky with their next shot..."

All of a sudden, automatic gunfire came from the rear. Touma instinctively took cover with Last Order behind a parked Nissan Crew sedan. The bullets, however, did not hit the car. Instead, the two heard groans of men going down after being shot.

"It appears that you're safe, Touma Kamijou!"

That voice. It's a woman. And has that commanding aura. Wait a second, isn't that...

"Shutaura Sequenzia?!" Touma saw the woman who he met a few weeks ago. Not only she was there to save him, but she appears to only wear a black windbreaker with a hood, jeans, tac boots and gloves with a tac vest of the same color worn over her chest. She was also armed with a Heckler & Koch HK416 A5 with a 14.5 inch barrel with a combat sling attached.

Shutaura grinned at him. "Good thing we made it in time, too."

"We?" Touma raised an eyebrow at the ex-Black Crow commander when Last Order tugged at his arm. "Not now... I'll explain everything later."

"Sorry I'm late, ma'am." Shautaura turned around and see a man in his early 30s with the same clothes as Shutaura, except that he had white and red sneakers on instead of boots with a brown toque worn over his head. He was also armed with the same weapon like her.

"Good timing." The black-haired woman greeted him before she introduced him to Touma and Last Order. "Touma, I want you to meet Josh Shimazaki. He used to be my second-in-command."

Josh shook hands with Touma. "Nice to meet you, Mr. Kamijou."

"Call me Touma."

Touma looked at Last Order and introduced her. "I need to introduce you guys to her..."

"We've been told." Shutaura said, when she raised her hand. "Last Order, right?"

"That's right, say Misaka as she was stunned to know how the lady knows me." Last Order was stunned to know that she knows about her without introducing herself.

"What happened to your unit?" Touma helped Last Order stand up straight.

"We were wiped out." Josh told Touma. "After the incident in Endymion, we were hounded and chased by armed men. Most of us were wiped out after being pursued for a few weeks due to Ms. Tangleroad's involvement with it."

"Are they from Hound Dogs and Disciplinary Action?"

Shutaura mused about Touma's question as she did a brass check on her assault rifle. She then replied. "Most likely. If I recall, the initial assault on our HQ in District 23 came when the Orbit Portal Company building was surrounded by armed men when they claimed that they were from the Force's Anti-Skill."

If I recall... Those masked guys mention about Disciplinary Action using Anti-Skill-like uniforms, gear and markings as a means of hiding their identity from the public.

"So are you guys here to help us out, ask Misaka since she's now worried if more armed men are coming for her and Touma." Last Order asked Shutaura and Josh after they checked their assault rifles.

"Don't worry, little lady." Josh reassured Last Order. "Our pals should keep whoever's after you busy. So... where are you guys going?"

"Well..."
Quote:
We're heading to the nearest place to hide and rest for now. Maybe the nearest Judgement station...

"Takitsubo." Shizuri called for Rikou's attention as she used her skill known in ITEM as AIM Stalker or Ability Stalker when she stared hard at the assassins when they got their Hidden Blades ready.

"One of them's an ESPer." Rikou reported her findings very calm. "I can't tell which one."

"That's good enough." Shizuri grinned again before she stared at the assassins. She began to fire her green beams, known as Meltdown or Atom Breaker/Destruction, at the Touareg and the Como.

"Scatter!"
The mask-wearing assassin grunted when he got a smoke grenade and threw it at her feet. This gave them the needed advantage to slip in and cause some chaos.

"Not so fast, assassin!" Frenda yelled at the top of her voice when several handheld anti-tank missiles flew in straight for them. They never redirected their aim. Instead, they made impact at the vehicles behind them.

"Stand back!" Saiai used Offense Armor or Nitrogen Armor to lift one of the abandoned Kugas, using the compressed nitrogen in the air to help her toss it at the assassins.

"Hah!" The balaclava-wearing assassin taunted the ITEM team in English as he jumped on the shoulders of his partner before he leaped onto the hurled SUV as soon as it was the reach of his next jump. "You girls may be able to give us a better fight than what the Templars can do!"

He was about to stake his first kill in the invasion if it was not for Shizuri's intervention when she fired a beam at him.

"Crap!" The assassin failed to make a successful jump since he came down fast and hard, forcing him to execute a roll to minimize the impact. The hurled SUV made impact when it smashed the front door of a deserted Italian restaurant.

"Whoops!" Shizuri smirked at the assassin. "Looks like I missed. Guess I need to aim a bit more to the left."

"I'll get him, Mugino!" Frenda shouted as she went for the balaclava-clad assassin. The blonde girl jumped to execute a Flying Double Side Kick, complete with Hidden Blade out of her pump shoes.

The assassin dodged by rolling to the side. He brought his arms up at the ready, the blade pointed upwards.

Meanwhile, Rikou was told by Saiai to double back at the other Kuga SUV to hide since the other ITEM agents were pursuing Touma and Last Order.

"Now, assassin..." Shizuri began to prepare for another attack with Saiai supporting her. "I believe that this is the point where you cough up some answers as to why you're in the city, interfering with the Hound Dogs."

"Nothing much really. We were just strolling about." The mask-wearing assassin said before he charged at Shizuri, opting to forego Saiai for the time being.

"Strolling, huh?" The ITEM leader expected a kick from the chest, so she guarded against it. Instead, the assassin moved in close and swift and punched her in the face before she received another punch to the chest, forcing her to step back away from him.

"You're going to be in super trouble, assassin!" Saiai concentrated to use Offense Armor in order to blow him away. Frenda, on the other hand, was able to keep the other assassin on the defensive by using her kicks to keep him back.

"Erah!" The assassin waited for Frenda to slow down with her kicks. When there was a five second gap between the reverse kick she did before the next one, he took the opportunity to use a backfist on her. That worked since she didn't have time to block it, which resulted in getting hit on her face.

"Aaaghhh!" The girl yelled when she was knocked down.

"Trouble's not in my damn vocabulary!"
The assassin charged in towards Shizuri, but was knocked off his feet when compressed nitrogen blew him away.

Didn't see that one coming.

"I hope you don't mind if I cut in, do you!"

A booming voice, female with a bit of threatening malice in it, came in when the ground behind Shizuri and Saiai shook violently due to something that pounded on it. When the smoke cleared, a woman in yellow and slightly brown kirtle with brown hosiery and yellow shoes. She had a yellow headpiece worn over her head.

"What the?" Saiai noted that the woman has piercings on her face and heavy makeup on her face.

"Allow me to introduce myself." The woman smirked when she gripped her large hammer, known as the Wind Hammer. "My name is Vento of the Front and I am a member of God's Right Seat!"

Even if we were at odds with each other, I still thank you for training me, Instructor Bowman - Yu Ominae, reflecting on Bowman's death after killing him in Phantom Island

Last edited by Yu Ominae; 2015-04-26 at 19:39.
Yu Ominae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-26, 12:30   Link #7156
SibylEnd
Fighting Dreamer

not enough "Supers" from kinuhata
SibylEnd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-26, 19:29   Link #7157
SmokinFerret88
Comrade Ferret

Quote:
Originally Posted by RPG_Fanatic View Post
This is a tough question, especially since I can only guess where your story is going from here.

Lets see. It would be interesting to see how Kumokawa Seria and Shokuhou Misaki react to Touma join ITEM.

In terms of dark side, since this is before the main series, there is no GROUP. BLOCK wouldn't be that interesting. Seeing SCHOOL or MEMBER might be interesting though. I suppose it is also possible to throw in a random Kihara if you want.

Oh I know, Hamazura Shiage and the skill out group he is with could appear. That could be very interesting.

That's all I have for now.
Hamazura would be a good appearance, but it's too soon for him to show up considering how the Queen of Blades mini-arc. was centered around another large Skill-Out Gang. Later on, certainly, but not quite yet.

Funny thing about Kumokawa, I actually did have something planned for her, Misaki might not be far behind her, but they definitely have an opinion on the matter.

SCHOOL have their own arc. which will further showcase them and ITEM's feud in the city. As for MEMBER, oddly enough, I believe that the Professor would kinda be acting as an ally to Touma honestly; though I'm not sure.

Going by what was said in the Battle Royal arc of OT 16, he's pretty much Aleistar's lap-dog. In which case if he's informed of Kamijou's importance to Aleistar's big plan then I foresee him and MEMBER as a whole working to ensure Touma's survival; though again that's all just speculation.

Regards to a Kihara...I kinda sorta have something planned for that as well. It's own arc actually and probably one that I'm most looking forward to writing for...reasons. But it honestly makes me sad that I can't feasibly get Kihara Kagun to fit into this story in any way. I would've seriously loved to have put him and Touma on a team together.

Mugino is Love.

Mugino is Life.

Shizuri's my Dove.

Shizuri's my Wife.
Old 2015-04-26, 19:39   Link #7158
Yu Ominae
ARCAM Spriggan agent

Send a message via Yahoo to Yu Ominae
@Sibyl

- Thanks for that. I kinda noticed that I made Kinuhata say one "Super". My bad.

Even if we were at odds with each other, I still thank you for training me, Instructor Bowman - Yu Ominae, reflecting on Bowman's death after killing him in Phantom Island
Yu Ominae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-26, 21:02   Link #7159
RPG_Fanatic
Fallere825

Quote:
Hamazura would be a good appearance, but it's too soon for him to show up considering how the Queen of Blades mini-arc. was centered around another large Skill-Out Gang. Later on, certainly, but not quite yet.

Funny thing about Kumokawa, I actually did have something planned for her, Misaki might not be far behind her, but they definitely have an opinion on the matter.

SCHOOL have their own arc. which will further showcase them and ITEM's feud in the city. As for MEMBER, oddly enough, I believe that the Professor would kinda be acting as an ally to Touma honestly; though I'm not sure.

Going by what was said in the Battle Royal arc of OT 16, he's pretty much Aleistar's lap-dog. In which case if he's informed of Kamijou's importance to Aleistar's big plan then I foresee him and MEMBER as a whole working to ensure Touma's survival; though again that's all just speculation.

Regards to a Kihara...I kinda sorta have something planned for that as well. It's own arc actually and probably one that I'm most looking forward to writing for...reasons. But it honestly makes me sad that I can't feasibly get Kihara Kagun to fit into this story in any way. I would've seriously loved to have put him and Touma on a team together.
Sounds Interesting. I'll look forward to seeing how your story unfolds.
Old 2015-04-27, 00:07   Link #7160
DragonXX

You know something I want to see is something like a crossover with umineko in NT9 I want to see something like the witch from Umineko talking about the fight between the Human Tomua and The Magic God Othunis, mostly how Bernkastel will act seeing someone go throught a Hell like her when she was Rika(Ryukishi07 himself said in a interview that Bernkastel was once Rika) or will Tomua get her more angry because he is going throught a Hell like her and suffer no negative side effort or ever give up till the perfect world happen and we know that Rika in Higurashi give up at some point untill Keiichi broke fate.
DragonXX is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
character, crack, crossover ideas, discussion, fanfiction