AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > Mahouka [LN/M]

Notices

View Poll Results: Mahouka [LN/M] - Yotsuba Inheritance Arc (Volume 16) Rating
Perfect 10 67 68.37%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 11 11.22%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 12 12.24%
7 out of 10 : Good 2 2.04%
6 out of 10 : Average 1 1.02%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 2 2.04%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 1 1.02%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 2 2.04%
Voters: 98. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2015-05-02, 22:56   Link #401
millie10468

Quote:
Originally Posted by amtro View Post
Nope, Miyuki and Tatsuya still aren't siblings. According to moon rune interpreters on /a/ Miyuki was created from the woman who was originally meant to be Tatsuya's wife, implying that Tatsuya is much older than he appears to be. Anons are speculating that he has reset his own age at least once.
Also, "Tatsurou's still Miyuki's dad and she apparently hates him even more after hearing this. Also V20 will be the last volume, Satou's afterword."

More about Tatsuya's fiancee of whom Miyuki is based off on: "All else I found was that she was related to the sponsor, she died, her genes were preserved and used to re-create her."

But it might hit an iceberg...

Last edited by millie10468; 2015-05-02 at 23:16.
millie10468 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-02, 23:00   Link #402
Armando99

Quote:
Everything is confirmed! I predicted Maya being the real mother one year ahead of the reveal! I really need to pat my own back for this, because I doubt anyone here, or in /a/ will do it for me.
Congratulations on guessing the right mother of Tatsuya.

Good Job.
Armando99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-02, 23:06   Link #403
Iramohs

Quote:
Originally Posted by millie10468 View Post
Also, "Tatsurou's still Miyuki's dad and she apparently hates him even more after hearing this. Also V20 will be the last volume, Satou's afterword."
So they're not even gonna finish high school?
Iramohs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-02, 23:07   Link #404
millie10468

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iramohs View Post
I think it should end right at the end of high school. Don't they have one more academic year to go? 4 more volumes should take care of that tidily.

Old 2015-05-02, 23:12   Link #405
Iramohs

Quote:
Originally Posted by millie10468 View Post
I think it should end right at the end of high school. Don't they have one more academic year to go? 4 more volumes should take care of that tidily.
It's just weird considering the first 11 volumes were their first year and the last 9 will cover their last two years.
Iramohs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-02, 23:17   Link #406
tigerdave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armando99 View Post
He was not kicked out of the Yotsuba clan, if he was kicked out, why would they assign a non-clan member to guard their most precious "candidate to be"? Do you even understand the logic of your claim? The term "Guardian" is to describe his job and his responsibilities not whether he is a family member or not.

Until the author tells us otherwise, HE IS A FAMILY MEMBER - HE IS THE BROTHER OF MIYUKI YOTSUBA AND HIS NAME IS TATSUYA YOTSUBA. When and where in the story did it ever say that he was not a Yotsuba? There still is no definite proof that he is not a Yotsuba.

Am I guessing? What I have stated just now are the known facts in the story as is written by the author. It is you who is guessing that he was kicked out of the Yotsuba. If I may suggest, read the story again.
Chapter 14 of volume 8 explains all of this. The author has already explicitly told us Tatsuya is no longer a Yotsuba, he's just a guardian. This was done during Miya's conversation with Miyuki after Tatsuya saved them.
tigerdave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-02, 23:21   Link #407
amtro
Distro

Anon says that Miyuki came from the sponsors. Tatsuya's original wife died and they preserved her remains, from her Miyuki was created.
amtro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-02, 23:23   Link #408
nurismail
want to learn japanese ..

why only ichijou family that objects the engagement between the siblings?? i thought kudou and saegusa the only one that will object the engagement
nurismail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-02, 23:26   Link #409
aortax

Wait what 20 is the last volume de faq. Why is the author rushing to end this. Their are still so many plot points he has to finish black sage for example. It doesn't make sense in terms of $ also . Also man did the story get interesting as fuck. I hope we can get this entire volume translated ( probably not though ) .
aortax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-02, 23:29   Link #410
amtro
Distro

WOAH my volume has shipped already. Amazon is breaking street date.
Old 2015-05-02, 23:39   Link #411
Armando99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iramohs View Post
I think the title of the novel said it all.
Armando99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-02, 23:52   Link #412
tigerdave

Quote:
Nope, Miyuki and Tatsuya still aren't siblings. According to moon rune interpreters on /a/ Miyuki was created from the woman who was originally meant to be Tatsuya's wife, implying that Tatsuya is much older than he appears to be. Anons are speculating that he has reset his own age at least once.
Well, this fits with the whole Miyuki-Parvati similarity. Parvati is the reincarnation of Sati, Shiva's wife before her. I think we all know the similarities between Shiva and Tatsuya. Wow, these are some crazy spoilers. These last four volumes are going to be amazing.
tigerdave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-02, 23:53   Link #413
Zoks

I just wanted to point out that I did suggest that it is Miyuki who isn't Miya's daughter back when the speculation first started.
Zoks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-02, 23:54   Link #414
millie10468

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerdave View Post
Well, this fits with the whole Miyuki-Parvati similarity. Parvati is the reincarnation of Sati, Shiva's wife before her. I think we all know the similarities between Shiva and Tatsuya. Wow, these are some crazy spoilers. These last four volumes are going to be amazing.
Lucarion's going to be a very happy camper.

Old 2015-05-02, 23:55   Link #415
amtro
Distro

We don't know for sure whose daughter Miyuki is, just that she's not Tatsuya's sister.
Old 2015-05-02, 23:59   Link #416
AP24

Just saw the latest posts on 4chan, so it's confirmed that Miyuki is not Tatsuya's sister and Tatsuya is Maya's son. Tatsuya and Miyuki are also officially engaged. I saw this coming when I started following this series. I wonder how their friends will react when they find out those two are not siblings and are engaged and part of the Yotsuba family.

So vol 20 will be the last and so it's possible the anime can adapt the whole thing. From the amount of contents covered in the first season, it's likely 2nd season will cover vol 8-13 (and some from vol 5 if there's enough for it) and 3rd season will cover vol 14-20. I estimate the novels will end in late 2016 or early 2017. There's already enough material for 2nd season and they should already have some idea what to cover in 2nd and 3rd seasons. Hopefully 2nd season will come in Fall season this year, and then the 3rd season will come out in 2017.
AP24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-03, 00:04   Link #417
TrueAlchemist

By the way, any anon found out why Ayako was unhappy with Tatsuya and Miyuki's engagement.
If Ayako has a thing for Tatsuya, we may see some crazy catfights between Honoka, Mayumi, Miyuki, Ayako, and Angie if the picture of vol.17 holds any meaning.
TrueAlchemist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-03, 00:09   Link #418
amtro
Distro

Ayako having a thing for Tatsuya has been a reality since vol 8. Vol 13 cemented that fact.
Personal interpretation: she is angry because Tatsuya now outranks her in the family and he's out of her reach.
Old 2015-05-03, 00:11   Link #419
Echizen777

That's true? But everything just seems to good to be true, and it's confirmed that it will en in volume 20? I have the impression that Tatsuya is a pawn in Maya's hands.
Echizen777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-03, 00:13   Link #420
amtro
Distro

You have the impression? It's bloody confirmed mate. If Miyuki dies, so does everyone else and Maya will just sip her tea while she watches the world burn. If she lives, Maya will find that entertaining too.

Tags
satroll, shippers tragedy