AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > Mahouka [LN/M]

Notices

View Poll Results: Mahouka [LN/M] - Yotsuba Inheritance Arc (Volume 16) Rating
Perfect 10 67 68.37%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 11 11.22%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 12 12.24%
7 out of 10 : Good 2 2.04%
6 out of 10 : Average 1 1.02%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 2 2.04%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 1 1.02%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 2 2.04%
Voters: 98. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2015-05-12, 03:19   Link #2141
bpko

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultragunner View Post
wait what??? So Katsuhige just randomly attacks the siblings and then don't give a damn? Not even a brief explanation ?
For a little clarification:

Spoiler for Fight:
bpko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-12, 03:22   Link #2142
Crazy Frog
Dead People

Quote:
Originally Posted by maypayne View Post
This is where have a problem. According to the spoiler from boyprangko on a another forum:

This is a quote from Katsushige's father. hence my question, Why create Miyuki if they can do it in the first place, and also why wait when is now too powerful for them to handle.
We don't know what he means by seal, maybe seal by kill tatsuya?

and what he mean by “Mashiba and Shizuka are already moving to confine him”? is Mashiba and Shizuka told Ichijou clan to proposed marriage proposal to Miyuki?
Old 2015-05-12, 03:22   Link #2143
Ultragunner

Quote:
Originally Posted by bpko View Post
For a little clarification:

Spoiler for Fight:
But why attack in the first place? Was he high?
Old 2015-05-12, 03:26   Link #2144
bpko

Quote:
This is where have a problem. According to the spoiler from boyprangko on a another forum:

This is a quote from Katsushige's father. hence my question, Why create Miyuki if they can do it in the first place, and also why wait when is now too powerful for them to handle.
I think they are resigned to the fact that Tatsuya is in the Yotsuba. The want him to at least remain in the fringes to protect themselves from what they see is an inevitable cluster-fuck of a problem when Tatsuya goes psycho.

I think that they have not "just" waited until now. They have been trying to do stuff for years. I'm sure they had wanted him to just "resign" and leave. They just never had that good of an opportunity, and they feel that they have to move now (consequences be damned), or it'll never happen.

Bear in mind that they are just trying to buy themselves some time. If Miyuki doesn't make it to the party, this gives them a little breathing room to do something about the Tatsuya situation.

The problem with this is that their standpoint may have been valid back in the day before Miyuki, but not necessarily now. They are blinded by their emotions and refuse to see the situation now as it actually is.
Old 2015-05-12, 03:27   Link #2145
Crazy Frog
Dead People

Quote:
Maybe that from his father plan?

“Your turn will come on the 31st. If the confinement works till then, fine. In case Mashiba-dono and Shizuka-dono fail, you will be our last defense.”
Old 2015-05-12, 03:29   Link #2146
bpko

Quote:
He was kinda stuck in a shitty position. He was pulled in by his father to do his part in this although he did not believe as they do. Call it obligation. With regards to the fight, he did not believe that his guardians could win; but he felt that with his skills, he had a chance; a better chance than they did.
Old 2015-05-12, 03:30   Link #2147
TheLaG

Quote:
It was in spoiler on other forum...

Spoiler for summary from spoiler:
TheLaG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-12, 03:31   Link #2148
ProxyAccount

Quote:

Remember Kuroba Mitsugu?
Spoiler:

There were always some that felt Tatsuya should not be allowed to walk outside of Yotsuba walls, let alone being able to use his magic--limited or not--at all. That faction includes Kuroba, Mashiba, Shibata, and Shizuka. At the same time, it implies that there are those that might feel that it is enough to limit Tatsuya with Miyuki.
ProxyAccount is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-12, 03:33   Link #2149
maypayne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy Frog View Post
We don't know what he means by seal, maybe seal by kill tatsuya?

and what he mean by “Mashiba and Shizuka are already moving to confine him”? is Mashiba and Shizuka told Ichijou clan to proposed marriage proposal to Miyuki?
Even if Miyuki was to marry Ichijou the problem would still be there. It is not like he is going to disappear. And if this makes Miyuki unhappy, they even risk having the god of destruction come down on them with a vengeance.

I will just chalk it as insanity because they are really losing it.
maypayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-12, 03:33   Link #2150
bpko

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProxyAccount View Post
Remember Kuroba Mitsugu?
Spoiler:

There were always some that felt Tatsuya should not be allowed to walk outside of Yotsuba walls, let alone being able to use his magic--limited or not--at all. That faction includes Kuroba, Muguru, Shibata, and Shizuka.
What's nice about this volume is that you get from the conversations between Tats and Kuroba Mitsugu and the conversation between Tats and Maya what the big deal is with everyone in the Yotsuba vis-a-vis Tatsuya.

Some of it is actually valid IMHO
Old 2015-05-12, 03:40   Link #2151
ProxyAccount

Quote:
Originally Posted by bpko View Post
What's nice about this volume is that you get from the conversations between Tats and Kuroba Mitsugu and the conversation between Tats and Maya what the big deal is with everyone in the Yotsuba vis-a-vis Tatsuya.

Some of it is actually valid IMHO
But none of them consider asking the victim's opinion. Instead, they want to victimize Tatsuya again, forcing something onto him once more. In order to hide their 'sin' from the world, some of them are willing to victimize him again and again.
Old 2015-05-12, 03:48   Link #2152
TrueAlchemist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy Frog View Post
We don't know what he means by seal, maybe seal by kill tatsuya? and what he mean by “Mashiba and Shizuka are already moving to confine him”? is Mashiba and Shizuka told Ichijou clan to proposed marriage proposal to Miyuki?
I agree with you on the issue with "seal"; I got the impression that he wanted to kill Tatsuya because he wanted to seal the magic (MB) and him (Tatsuya).
Quote:
Remember Kuroba Mitsugu?
Spoiler:

There were always some that felt Tatsuya should not be allowed to walk outside of Yotsuba walls, let alone being able to use his magic--limited or not--at all. That faction includes Kuroba, Mashiba, Shibata, and Shizuka. At the same time, it implies that there are those that might feel that it is enough to limit Tatsuya with Miyuki.
Proxy, I have a question; I am not sure the spoiler is true or not.
So, did MI users of Yotsuba clan do something to Tatsuya when he was in Miya?
Or, was it only Maya who did this?

By the way, don't you guys feel, branch leaders do not know about Hliðskjálf?
Seems like, Shibatas did not seem to have a problem using electronic communication while they were scheming something against Maya's will.
TrueAlchemist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-12, 03:49   Link #2153
Echizen777

Taking in account all the spoilers I think Katsuhige is doing all of this because he's following his father's orders.

Quote:

I guess it's like this. They decided to seal MB, for this, they needed a MI magician and created Miyuki, Yuuka's mom created the seal and used it on the siblings. They fear that Tatsuya will be unsealed if she's declared heir so soon.
Echizen777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-12, 03:56   Link #2154
TheLaG

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueAlchemist View Post
Seems like, Shibatas did not seem to have a problem using electronic communication while they were scheming something against Maya's will.
Nobody knows, maybe butler and one 2 persons close to Maya, even Tatsuya don't know... Also, one of conversations, was about Tatsuya discovering some means to connect to Hliðskjálf or find it's location (if i recall correctly).
So they think they are safe and sound

Also, from the idea of how it works, Maya may miss this conversation, coz you need to specifically spy on those people to tap in the connection...
Old 2015-05-12, 03:58   Link #2155
TrueAlchemist

Quote:
The true identity of Miyuki is unknown. According to Maya, branch leaders do not know she is genetically engineered. For your second questions, they are doing this now because they are fool. Even Yuuka states, it is foolish to challenge Tatsuya, now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Echizen777 View Post
They fear that Tatsuya will be unsealed if she's declared heir so soon.
Katsushige reminds me of Hirofumi from Itsuwa clan.

I don't think, Miyuki being a heir has nothing to do with unsealing Tatsuya.
They did not like the fact that Tatsuya will continue to be a guardian of Miyuki and stay in the center of Yotsuba while he can drag Yotsuba into political turmoil, which may not benefit the clan. So, they want him to stay away from Yotsuba as far as possible.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLaG View Post
Nobody knows, maybe butler and one 2 persons close to Maya, even Tatsuya don't know... Also, one of conversations, was about Tatsuya discovering some means to connect to Hliðskjálf or find it's location (if i recall correctly).
So they think they are safe and sound
Also, from the idea of how it works, Maya may miss this conversation, coz you need to specifically spy on those people to tap in the connection...
Tatsuya may know this now. In Visitor Arc, he was wondering how Maya could gather information easily, and later he learned existence of Hliðskjálf.
I want to see Maya's facial impression once she learned Tatsuya already knows about Hliðskjálf.
Old 2015-05-12, 04:00   Link #2156
ProxyAccount

Quote:
Proxy, I have a question; I am not sure the spoiler is true or not.
So, did MI users of Yotsuba clan do something to Tatsuya when he was in Miya?
Or, was it only Maya who did this?
One thing that Tatsuya notes is that something such as "will" exists and has an effect, even though no such force is known to exist. (Related to Pushions and Pushion Information Body, I expect.) As MI Magicians, they knew what they were doing by having such strong/pure desires. Maya's actions were even more potent, because as a twin her strong thoughts activated the MI powers of Miya--the strongest MI Magician--and affected Tatsuya. So it is my theory--and supported by the expressions of the characters' guilt (or pride, in the case of Maya)--that they may have biased Tatsuya's natural magic while he was still developing in the womb of Miya. Moreover, they knew what they were doing. (They just didn't know what Maya wished for.) Also, perhaps there was some variation in what they desired.

Quote:
I don't think that they know.
Old 2015-05-12, 04:03   Link #2157
Crazy Frog
Dead People

Quote:

I don't think, Miyuki being a heir has nothing to do with unsealing Tatsuya.
They did not like the fact that Tatsuya will continue to be a guardian of Miyuki and stay in the center of Yotsuba while he can drag Yotsuba into political turmoil, which may not benefit the clan. So, they want him to stay away from Yotsuba as far as possible.
But they call tatsuya a weapon, that is mean when them in trouble they need tatsuya?
Old 2015-05-12, 04:04   Link #2158
TrueAlchemist

@ProxyAccount Thanks you for clearing up. So, it is combined efforts of Yotsuba MI magicians +Homicidal Maya.
Old 2015-05-12, 04:04   Link #2159
TheLaG

Quote:
Tatsuya may know this now. In Visitor Arc, he was wondering how Maya could gather information easily, and later he learned existence of Hliðskjálf.
I want to see Maya's facial impression once she learned Tatsuya already knows about Hliðskjálf.
I think more funny would be if Tatsuya becomes one of 10 operators for example when he kills Black Sage. And like chat room: "Yo Maya, wazap?"

Quote:
One thing that Tatsuya notes is that something such as "will" exists and has an effect, even though no such force is known to exist. (Related to Pushions and Pushion Information Body, I expect.) As MI Magicians, they knew what they were doing by having such strong/pure desires. Maya's actions were even more potent, because as a twin her strong thoughts activated the MI powers of Miya--the strongest MI Magician--and affected Tatsuya. So it is my theory--and supported by the expressions of the characters' guilt (or pride, in the case of Maya)--that they may have biased Tatsuya's natural magic while he was still developing in the womb of Miya. Moreover, they knew what they were doing. (They just didn't know what Maya wished for.) Also, perhaps there was some variation in what they desired.
In some spoilers it was said that Miya also wanted to revenge world for such cruel thing it done to Maya, so there might be also "small" addition to Mayas desires
Old 2015-05-12, 04:06   Link #2160
Chirst

My thai friend told me again about the plan of the branch leaders
Thanks to the source g-ji

Spoiler for The war and ambush:
Chirst is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
satroll, shippers tragedy