AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2015-05-26, 02:26   Link #2181
TurquoiseThyme

This was a great chapter. I'm thinking that with Haise realizing that Ken was a person treasured by others and not the monster he has feared, that he may be more powerful than ever before. However, I can't see Takizawa being killed until Akira and Amon confront him, and make him realize that his obsession with being number one has made him a monster.

I think its very possible that the ? on the map is Amon. I am almost positive that Amon has escaped from Aogiri if he is alive, because of how Takizawa talks about being number 2 with Ken being number 1 in the one-eyed ghoul experiments. I just can't see Takizawa ever thinking that he was superior to Amon in ability, Takizawa, after all, has a inferiority complex.

Ever since the end of the first manga, I've thought that Amon was alive. I speculated that there were two ways for that to play out one was as a one-eyed ghoul. But I've always thought that there was a slim possibility that he was still human.

I have always wondered why Eto was so interested in what Amon liked to eat. It could be that Amon was held prisoner by Eto and fed only mild curry for the past three years . Until he escaped.

Amon as a human had tremendous self control, and at the end of the previous manga believed that eye-patch had found a way to live that did not involve murdering people. Amon, because of his personality, would, of course, know absolutely that he could do that too.

I'm really hoping that Amon will be reintroduced to the manga soon, possibly with that question mark.
TurquoiseThyme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-26, 11:37   Link #2182
LG-MAX 2.o

Quote:
Amon as a human had tremendous self control, and at the end of the previous manga believed that eye-patch had found a way to live that did not involve murdering people. Amon, because of his personality, would, of course, know absolutely that he could do that too.
well, Kaneki may have not killed people (except for that butcher), but he killed several ghouls, then he is a murderer.

and I do not want that the author be putting more characters in the story while still focuses on others, story gets messy so, and it just hurts it, if Amon, Touka, etc are back, then Qs will have to stand aside for a time, and considering that only now they are being well worked, I do not know if this would be a good move.
LG-MAX 2.o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-26, 12:14   Link #2183
Hokoga

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natsuki Hyuga View Post
Akira is shown in the other part of the map, on the Entrance. The black ? Mark is either a character not yet to be shown participating in the arc, or Scarecrow. But Scarecrow sure doesn't look like he is in a dressing room nor an "empty room" lol, so I'd guess it's the former.
I get what your saying but the map is also showing that Saiko is with Shirazu and that other guy which she clearly isn't, so there is still a chance that the (?) mark is Akira.
Hokoga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-26, 13:35   Link #2184
Spinell

Quote:
Originally Posted by LG-MAX 2.o View Post
well, Kaneki may have not killed people (except for that butcher), but he killed several ghouls, then he is a murderer.
Considering that Amon is/was a Investigator i don't think that killing Ghouls is much of a problem for Amon.
Spinell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-26, 15:01   Link #2185
dark44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hokoga View Post
I get what your saying but the map is also showing that Saiko is with Shirazu and that other guy which she clearly isn't, so there is still a chance that the (?) mark is Akira.
she may be followed hinami after hearing him screaming but i dont want her confront hinami now cause she may try to kill her and hina is tired from her fight
dark44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-26, 16:15   Link #2186
Hokoga

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark44 View Post
she may be followed hinami after hearing him screaming but i dont want her confront hinami now cause she may try to kill her and hina is tired from her fight
I don't want that to happen either, but with the people gathered there Haise, Hinami, Takizawa and the fact that Akira is currently using Fueguchi One, I just can't help but think that Akira is the (?) mark and that there is going to be a conflict between Hinami and Akira.

I hope I'm wrong though...
Hokoga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-26, 23:59   Link #2187
TurquoiseThyme

Quote:
Kaneki may have not killed people (except for that butcher), but he killed several ghouls, then he is a murderer.
You are right, Kaneki has murdered people. But what I thought mattered was that Amon felt that Kaneki did not want to murder people. Prior to this change in view point. I don't think that Amon would have felt he could find a morally acceptable way to live as a ghoul.

Quote:
I do not want that the author be putting more characters in the story while still focuses on others, story gets messy so, and it just hurts it, if Amon, Touka, etc are back, then Qs will have to stand aside for a time, and considering that only now they are being well worked, I do not know if this would be a good move.
You have a good point. I also agree that adding more characters right now may not be a good idea for the development of the story. Though, I still want Amon to return at some point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hokoga View Post
With the people gathered there Haise, Hinami, Takizawa and the fact that Akira is currently using Fueguchi One, I just can't help but think that Akira is the (?) mark and that there is going to be a conflict between Hinami and Akira.

I hope I'm wrong though...
But I think you're right. Akira has so many ties to everyone there. I think things could get very strange if Akira arrives. Takizawa might even break off a fight with Haise/Ken to target her, she is in his mind the ultimate number 1 he needs to prove himself better than.
TurquoiseThyme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-27, 07:45   Link #2188
saw2097

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randrak42 View Post
If he didn't have his team, then I would agree with you...but considering he is still holding on to those three idiots and worries about them, I'm guessing he'll remain with the doves for a while longer.
He may not have a choice in the matter.

Part of the protocol on how the CCG deals with him, is that he can't go out of control or they will put him down.

If he uses his Kakuja like I am suspecting he will, they may decide to kill him and he won't be allowed to go back.

When he left Saiko and she begged him not to, I felt that was essentially his no going back moment, he knows if he does this there will be no going back to how he was as a CCG agent.

Also he is doing it to protect a ghoul, something he was warned about never doing again by Akira, the CCG won't view that as a acceptable excuse for using his ghoul abilities.
saw2097 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-27, 10:25   Link #2189
WingsoftheDragonix

Quote:
Originally Posted by saw2097 View Post
He may not have a choice in the matter.

Part of the protocol on how the CCG deals with him, is that he can't go out of control or they will put him down.

If he uses his Kakuja like I am suspecting he will, they may decide to kill him and he won't be allowed to go back.

When he left Saiko and she begged him not to, I felt that was essentially his no going back moment, he knows if he does this there will be no going back to how he was as a CCG agent.

Also he is doing it to protect a ghoul, something he was warned about never doing again by Akira, the CCG won't view that as a acceptable excuse for using his ghoul abilities.
Technically he is protecting a "ghoul" and one of his student. Plus the one he is fighting is someone that would kill all of them if someone don't stop him. And thanks to Matsuri there is no one that can defeat him, but Haise.

But I see what you mean. Isn't like that they would care that said ghoul saved his life or the information that she have.
WingsoftheDragonix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-27, 10:31   Link #2190
Nicaea

I'm not sure that the CCG will get rid of him on the spot. Ultimately, he will have done his job: buying time for the rest. Whilst it's arguable that the ghoul protected him, Sasaki can still brush away suspicion by claiming to have chosen the biggest threat in that room- the recently SS ranked ghoul.

At worst there would be a suspicion of him being responsible for the leaks in information.
Nicaea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-27, 11:02   Link #2191
WingsoftheDragonix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicaea View Post
I'm not sure that the CCG will get rid of him on the spot. Ultimately, he will have done his job: buying time for the rest. Whilst it's arguable that the ghoul protected him, Sasaki can still brush away suspicion by claiming to have chosen the biggest threat in that room- the recently SS ranked ghoul.

At worst there would be a suspicion of him being responsible for the leaks in information.
True. And from what just happened, and the last page, it seem that Haise will gain more control over his power. And I think that this is something that the CCG wants...or at the very least some of them.

Add to that that it seems that they don't know what is happening there, and only know that Haise is fighting a powerful ghoul. Sure Saiko it is there. But do you think she will betray her Maman? I think not.
WingsoftheDragonix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-27, 14:18   Link #2192
LG-MAX 2.o

Saw hates the CCG, friends, do not let him sad talking about these possibilities.
Old 2015-05-30, 04:04   Link #2193
Tenryu
天龍
*Artist

Spoiler for chapter 31:
Old 2015-05-30, 04:18   Link #2194
Natsuki Hyuga
(☞゚∀゚)☞ロンパアアアア!! 

Send a message via MSN to Natsuki Hyuga
Lots of things happening actually

Spoiler for chapter 31:

Last edited by Natsuki Hyuga; 2015-05-30 at 04:36.
Natsuki Hyuga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-30, 04:42   Link #2195
Tenryu
天龍
*Artist

Spoiler for Hina:

Last edited by Tenryu; 2015-05-30 at 05:01.
Tenryu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-30, 05:35   Link #2196
LG-MAX 2.o

Spoiler for spoiler:

Last edited by LG-MAX 2.o; 2015-05-30 at 05:47.
Old 2015-05-30, 06:57   Link #2197
saw2097

Quote:
Saw hates the CCG, friends, do not let him sad talking about these possibilities.
You should learn to respect other's opinions, making personal remarks just because someone has a different opinion is simply immature.

Its just a manga, so get over it.
Old 2015-05-30, 06:59   Link #2198
ninjastarforcex
Read My Sig :)

Spoiler for 31:

Quote:
Originally Posted by saw2097 View Post
You should learn to respect other's opinions, make personal remarks just because someone has a different opinion is simply immature.

Its just a manga.
manga is serious business bruh
Old 2015-05-30, 07:05   Link #2199
Dysprosium
Banned

Spoiler for 31:
Dysprosium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-30, 07:09   Link #2200
saw2097

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjastarforcex View Post
Spoiler for 31:

manga is serious business bruh
Yes but that was still a immature remark, we can discuss our opinions and theories without being rude to each other.

Quote:
Lots of things happening actually

Spoiler for chapter 31:
Spoiler for 31:

Last edited by saw2097; 2015-05-30 at 07:19.

Tags
action, comedy, drama, gore, modern fantasy, sci-fi, seinen, tragedy