AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2015-05-26, 17:47   Link #8101
Ophis
Dragon God

Location: Beyond the stars turning left and after passing by a Super Nova enter the Black Hole. House N°∞
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yami no Ou View Post
I think Imperial means Rubia is the reincarnation of Areishia
Even if he meant that, it's still wrong.

Just like Ren Ashdoll's power, which incarnates into random males from time to time, the Sacred Maiden's power is the same. The Sacred Maiden system is the counter measure that the Elemental Lords created in order to fight the Demon Kings.

It has nothing to do with descendants. Neither is Kamito related in any way with Solomon, or Rubia related with Areishia.
Ophis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-26, 17:53   Link #8102
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yami no Ou View Post
I think Imperial means Rubia is the reincarnation of Areishia
i meant reincarnation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ophis View Post
Even if he meant that, it's still wrong.

Just like Ren Ashdoll's power, which incarnates into random males from time to time, the Sacred Maiden's power is the same. The Sacred Maiden system is the counter measure that the Elemental Lords created in order to fight the Demon Kings.

It has nothing to do with descendants. Neither is Kamito related in any way with Solomon, or Rubia related with Areishia.
Ophis seriously my friend who are you kidding.
My point is this. Rubia all but admitted during their fight that she gained her skills as a swordsman as Kamito gained his demonic King powers and the reason Rubia ultimately got beat is because Kamito denied the Demon King powers and Rubia lost hers.
System aside the connection to the Sacred Queen is there. And assuming kamito uses some of his demonic power (which is a dangerous assumption in the first place) Rubia may be able to use Est. Now its all conjecture but really nothing wrong with that.

Im the current vice-general of the DxD Army (aka the translators army.
We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-26, 17:54   Link #8103
Ravagerblade
The Fearless

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
Possible because of the fact that Rubia IS the descendant of EST original master which is interesting. the problem is Rubia becoming allies because of course there's the massive problem of Rubia having bigtime issues with Claire and Fianna and i doubt either of them will easily understand the move.
In any case I want to read more about Rubia, she seems like a much more complex character than her sister, who seems very 1 dimensional.

“No, I don’t get it at all. I may claim to ‘understand’ Othinus, but I only know her as a girl. I don’t understand anything when it comes to her being a Magic God.” - Touma NT13
Ravagerblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-26, 18:44   Link #8104
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravagerblade View Post
In any case I want to read more about Rubia, she seems like a much more complex character than her sister, who seems very 1 dimensional.
Unfortunately thats not quite true. Rubia is a simple character she just has complicated circumstances. Claire is very much the same way.

We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
Old 2015-05-27, 04:12   Link #8105
AP24

Blade Dance vol 14 comes out on July 24 along with No Game No Life. So MF Bunko J has 2 series back from hiatus.
AP24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-27, 05:06   Link #8106
ImperialFlameGod8190

Thats excellent news

Old 2015-05-27, 06:06   Link #8107
STR1KE3

Quote:
Originally Posted by AP24 View Post
Blade Dance vol 14 comes out on July 24 along with No Game No Life. So MF Bunko J has 2 series back from hiatus.
Ohhh.Now I need to buy vol.5 and 6 of NGNL.Well looking forward to seeing the new illustrations of the new illustrators because I think that he illustrates illustrations so good......
STR1KE3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-27, 07:37   Link #8108
holyherald

Finally! Well I guess looking back, we had better luck than those poor Kaze no Stigma and Zero no Tsukaima fans. Hope the new illustrator is good.
holyherald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-27, 08:58   Link #8109
AP24

Quote:
Originally Posted by holyherald View Post
Finally! Well I guess looking back, we had better luck than those poor Kaze no Stigma and Zero no Tsukaima fans. Hope the new illustrator is good.
That's because the authors of those were ill and then died. The author of Blade Dance was never ill, just had a problem with his illustrator.
AP24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-27, 09:33   Link #8110
Mordant!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
System aside the connection to the Sacred Queen is there. And assuming kamito uses some of his demonic power (which is a dangerous assumption in the first place) Rubia may be able to use Est. Now its all conjecture but really nothing wrong with that.
I don't see any logic in Rubia using Est.
Est isn't in any way related to "Demon King vs Sacred Maiden System". She is free, independent spirit, unlike Restia, who is connected to Demon Kings (mission: guiding and awakening them).

Sure, she got contracted Areisha, but that didn't have anything to do with her powers, she just liked the person herself. Same with Kamito.

Besides, she is quite different now. After absorbing Restia's power, she named herself as official Demon King weapon.

And what's most important - we are getting sick of the whole Restia/Est NTR. We already had Est sealed twice (during Blade Dance to save Kamito from curse and then when he lost memories). Same with Restia (after both tournaments).
I would rather see Kamito getting third spirit contract. I mean, Restia *and* Est getting jealous and worked up about new member? WANNA SEE NOW!
Mordant! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-27, 12:18   Link #8111
KikeLyne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mordant! View Post
And what's most important - we are getting sick of the whole Restia/Est NTR. We already had Est sealed twice (during Blade Dance to save Kamito from curse and then when he lost memories). Same with Restia (after both tournaments).
I would rather see Kamito getting third spirit contract. I mean, Restia *and* Est getting jealous and worked up about new member? WANNA SEE NOW!
He be sucked dry at that rate... 2 Top-level spirits are enough.

Pretty sure it's established that Team Clarie + Est & Restia are in the main circle for the harem.

I don't think it be easy to insert a newcomer into the main circle.

Wonder what will be the author's take on Restia's Amnesia and the turmoil in the capital.

I am more interested in Restia's Amnesia and the possible scenerio with Restia and Est.

Wouldn't be surprised if Est 'bullies' amnesiac Restia and i just hope that Restia doesn't get kidnap or become a so-called antagonist again.
KikeLyne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-27, 13:22   Link #8112
OverNOut
The Obsever

Looks like there will be a Restia and Ellis story in the BD SS Special based on the cover illustrations.

IIRC, didn't Restia transfer her consciousness into Kamito's mind?
If that's the case then they just need to transfer it back into amnesia-tic Restia then she'll regain her memories right?
OverNOut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-27, 13:57   Link #8113
KikeLyne

Quote:
Originally Posted by OverNOut View Post
Looks like there will be a Restia and Ellis story in the BD SS Special based on the cover illustrations.

IIRC, didn't Restia transfer her consciousness into Kamito's mind?
If that's the case then they just need to transfer it back into amnesia-tic Restia then she'll regain her memories right?
Pretty sure that was just temporary manifestation of Kamito Restia's memories/soul inside Kamito, Restia placed it inside him. It wasn't meant to stay inside Kamito permanently although it did cause his memory loss.

Assuming a what-if Kamito chooses to go on with his new life, that soul was made to disappear overtime.

Accepting an original and fake memories isn't exactly easy.
Just like the current Est who is the dominant personality even after learning the truth from the original Est.
KikeLyne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-27, 23:58   Link #8114
holyherald

Quote:
Originally Posted by AP24 View Post
That's because the authors of those were ill and then died. The author of Blade Dance was never ill, just had a problem with his illustrator.
I am well aware, just saying that I am glad that wasn't the case this time. I've already had that happen twice, I wasn't looking forward to a third time.
holyherald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-28, 21:44   Link #8115
Fenrisulfr
私たち”友達”だから

I wonder how many people are re-reading the series again lol, man I missed this series, there's no real substitute.
Fenrisulfr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-29, 00:36   Link #8116
STR1KE3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenrisulfr View Post
I wonder how many people are re-reading the series again lol, man I missed this series, there's no real substitute.
Well I am.Shit ,a month ago I couldn't even remember Ellis,Rinslet,Fianna an Rubia's name
Old 2015-06-02, 01:21   Link #8117
STR1KE3

I wonder if the Elemental Lords could have sex(NO MALES NO GAY!!)with Kamito?
Old 2015-06-03, 15:44   Link #8118
lovetospoon73

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hokoga View Post
..... wow someone is going postal I see

If it's bothering you that much then maybe you should take a break from animesuki for awhile.

And no I'm not trying to give you crap, I'm just worried.
so i thought about what u said & took your advice Hokoga, the reason i posted that quote so u guys wouldn't make impereialflamegod feel bad, for speaking what need to be said, so with vol 14 & rumors about IS LN vol 10 coming out i figured what the hell, so i'm back

so let bring it on, type of all the hurtful yet true things
lovetospoon73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-03, 16:08   Link #8119
STR1KE3

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovetospoon73 View Post
so i thought about what u said & took your advice Hokoga, the reason i posted that quote so u guys wouldn't make impereialflamegod feel bad, for speaking what need to be said, so with vol 14 & rumors about IS LN vol 10 coming out i figured what the hell, so i'm back

so let bring it on, type of all the hurtful yet true things
No one is going to do that if you don't make stupid comments! Please ,I beg of you please don't start another usseles topic that we have to waste our time on.Just go with the flow and comment out your thoughts or speculations on new volumes and stuff.Oh and welcome back.
Old 2015-06-03, 16:12   Link #8120
senjiro
ecchi sage

I hope for this vol.
Restia and kamito meets again.restia regain her memories and she joins at least kamito team(morning awaken with est and restia fighting for the right to kiss kamito.
Jiho? Other male elementalist needs die. I hold a grudge since he treated restia pretty bad. Go DIE
Rubia team and kamito team meets too. Claire crying loud seeing rubia. Little girl from institute cry too and cling to kamito(lol i dont remember her name..,.)

I am a little fed up with all restia drama. Either she joins kamito for sure. Or she dies.(i dont wanna) but its enough.
Mari the pityfull witch
senjiro is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, comedy, cross-dressing, ecchi, fantasy, harem, light novel, mf bunko j, romance, shounen, supernatural, trap