AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2015-05-29, 04:01   Link #1541
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

So, the conclusion is that for a one cur anime they need 300million yen?
Hurry Light! Let the fans oversea donate too! You are not going to hit even 100million at this rate!
shmaster is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-29, 05:10   Link #1542
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Like YEAH DAMMIT....Else I'll really have to use my relative's bank acct...

And if 300 million was the minimum...why was the initial target not something like 100 million when the frenzy was still strong?

Last edited by Cosmic Eagle; 2015-05-29 at 05:20.
Cosmic Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-29, 09:38   Link #1543
kittybear

300, 300 million!!

Worst case:
It's possible to animate
Cut corners, shorten the fights to save money
Dies irae becomes Tsukihime 2.0 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Absolutely Best Case:
They only need 30 M - 100M to get that 300 M figure needed; they already have 2/3's of the money.
kittybear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-29, 09:42   Link #1544
erneiz_hyde
18782+18782=37564

Even if they do get 300 million, I doubt they can do much with just one cour anyways. Where did there figure came from btw?
Old 2015-05-29, 10:03   Link #1545
kittybear

Quote:
Originally Posted by erneiz_hyde View Post
Even if they do get 300 million, I doubt they can do much with just one cour anyways. Where did there figure came from btw?
http://t.co/u0RcJHT81e
Seriously though setting it up for 30M was a bad idea, knowing that the initial goal was achieved people are less likely to donate more money.

They should really put this on kickstarter, heck I even tweeted them about it before the uneedzone crowdfunding was announced.

Moar people! moar money!
kittybear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-29, 10:28   Link #1546
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittybear View Post
http://t.co/u0RcJHT81e
Seriously though setting it up for 30M was a bad idea, knowing that the initial goal was achieved people are less likely to donate more money.

They should really put this on kickstarter, heck I even tweeted them about it before the uneedzone crowdfunding was announced.

Moar people! moar money!
Email.....they seem to respond better to it. There's nothing wrong with using UNEEDZONE.

Just allow us a way to donate to them....the project is a virtual success at any rate. Refund should not be a problem
Old 2015-05-29, 11:00   Link #1547
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

I think they didn't set the goal that high because one cur anime is not their initial goal.
They were just trying to collect enough for an OVA.
Nor am I that excited about the TV anime after Masada said he'll do Marie route if TV anime is possible.
Old 2015-05-29, 11:15   Link #1548
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Who knows it'll include the Hajun fight
Old 2015-05-29, 17:06   Link #1549
nero12

Finally finished Marie's route and omnia vincit amor epilogue and now I know why there are so many die hard fans of a series not having even a single translated version of any kind!! Now all that is left is Rea's route!

Just to make sure where does the Rea's route choice divergence come specifically?
Old 2015-05-29, 17:13   Link #1550
erneiz_hyde
18782+18782=37564

My hype level is really fluctuating on this. I was not so hot at first, but then learned about the speedy crowdfunding, and that hyped me up a lot. Now it seems my hype has cooled down significantly almost to the point of cynicism. Reading the comments on that yaraon article probably didn't help. Tsukihime ni no mai wa gomen da ze.

I guess realistically at this point we can only expect a series of OVAs depicting only several certain key moments.
Old 2015-05-29, 22:02   Link #1551
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
My hype level is really fluctuating on this. I was not so hot at first, but then learned about the speedy crowdfunding, and that hyped me up a lot. Now it seems my hype has cooled down significantly almost to the point of cynicism. Reading the comments on that yaraon article probably didn't help. Tsukihime ni no mai wa gomen da ze.

I guess realistically at this point we can only expect a series of OVAs depicting only several certain key moments.
Just give the Hajun fight and I'm happy lol....

There's plenty of nice OVA only anime series and they turn out better than TV ones in general.

And to be honest the Tsukihime redux comments have been on 2ch since the start of May. It's not to be unexpected actually if it's a TV anime....Most of us support purely out of loyalty
Old 2015-05-30, 00:07   Link #1552
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nero12 View Post
Finally finished Marie's route and omnia vincit amor epilogue and now I know why there are so many die hard fans of a series not having even a single translated version of any kind!! Now all that is left is Rea's route!

Just to make sure where does the Rea's route choice divergence come specifically?
At the very beginning. Remember to say you like lolita because Anna is important in that route.
Old 2015-05-30, 05:13   Link #1553
nero12

Quote:
Originally Posted by shmaster View Post
At the very beginning. Remember to say you like lolita because Anna is important in that route.
oh ok lol! thanx!
I never would have guessed!
Old 2015-05-30, 05:52   Link #1554
trexalfa

Quote:
Originally Posted by shmaster View Post
Do the divergences start by the very beginning too? Just so I know what to skip.
trexalfa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-30, 16:31   Link #1555
Yagami Kyo

So I just finished Marie Route. And it was intense, in fact really intense. I'm expecting great things from the last two routes. Are they basically the same, as I heard? And which one should I do first?
Yagami Kyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-30, 17:59   Link #1556
erneiz_hyde
18782+18782=37564

Last two? Only senpai route is left if you did Kei and Kasumi already.
Old 2015-05-30, 18:01   Link #1557
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Last two? So you haven't do Kei's route?
I would suggest doing that first and save Rea for the last.
The chronological order of the routes is Kasumi->Kei->Marie->Rea.
Rea is the real grand finale, so it is best to save it for the last.

Quote:
Originally Posted by trexalfa View Post
Do the divergences start by the very beginning too? Just so I know what to skip.
No, the common route are still there.
But some new choices that lead to Rea route will show up, when you visit the church. (Assuming the version you play is Amantes Amentes)
You also need to show some affection to Anna.
Old 2015-05-30, 18:20   Link #1558
trexalfa

Quote:
Last two? Only senpai route is left if you did Kei and Kasumi already.
Pretty sure he means Rea's Normal Route and Three Colours Route.

Quote:
No, the common route are still there.
But some new choices that lead to Rea route will show up, when you visit the church. (Assuming the version you play is Amantes Amentes)
You also need to show some affection to Anna.
Ok, so they show up at the church. And I presume those relating to Anna show up at the park and the school, don't they?
trexalfa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-30, 18:23   Link #1559
erneiz_hyde
18782+18782=37564

Mitsudomoe isn't a full blown route though, just a different take on the final scenes in Rea's route. But if that's what he meant, then definitely leave Mitsudomoe for last.
Old 2015-05-30, 20:36   Link #1560
Kirayuki

Mitsudomoe is like a fan service if you have played KKK, with a little bit more of backstory for Ren and Machina. So yes, play it after the true end of Rea's route.

The choice that lead to Mitsudomoe is : 真実を求めていたのか (near the final battle)
Kirayuki is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
相州戦神館學園 八命陣, acta est fabula!!!, chuunibyou, insane love, kuso, senshinkan, shinza bansho, toki yo tomare!!!