Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Mahouka

Notices

Old 2015-05-10, 02:20   Link #761
FlickeringFire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legault View Post
New event is a single wave battle where enemies lvl up as you win battles

There's a few combinations for the wave, I'll try to tidy it up later if I have the time (haven't posted in a while because work's been kicking my ass)

4 possible friendship combos

Shizuku and Honoka, Red and Blue, Honoka's special is an AoE slow, Shizuku's an AoE that deals more damage if Honoka's alive.

Erika and Mizuki, Red and Yellow, Haven't let Erika cast yet because I'm training my lowbies and she'd kill anyone regardless of if it's an attack or an special but her special's usually a single target pure attack, Mizuki's AoE healing as always.

Miyuki and Lina, Blue and Yellow, both are AoE specials, and I think Lina puts a def buff on blue toons as well.

Azusa, Mayumi and Mari, Yellow, Blue and Red, Azusa's a gauge reset AoE, Mari's a single special, haven't seen Mayumi cast but following Shizuku's special above(which is based on the card from the last event it seems) and Mayumi's tendency of being AoE I'm guessing it's an AoE special that powers up depending on if A-chan and Mari are alive.

Each wave also has a bunch of weak Maya-cards in a couple colors.

You can easily kill the early waves with lowbies but you're gonna have to start switching in at least one main later on, man, I hate these type of events, they're designed to only be able to fully LB the prize cards if you drop quite a bunch of stones on it, oh yes, I've seen one Golden rare drop from coincidentally enough Erika that dropped her Golden Card, that's about it.
Thanks a lot dude, i really cant read kanji yet so thanks a lot
FlickeringFire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-10, 09:26   Link #762
FAiM

Also, 50 extra points for Miyuki in team.
FAiM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-15, 07:26   Link #763
Legault

Sorry about the late post, my ISP's been on the fritz for days, according to them the sudden storms have messed with their (crappy I'm sure) servers.

I was about to make a post about how I don't really like short events like these because I never get more than a few cards yadda yadda, can't do all the stamps because of lowbies etc., then I got 4 golden drops in one run, so yeah.

4 battles, 10, 20, 30 and 45 BP, they're all blue type so bring your yellows and hide your reds on the highest ones, stamps for each, 30 being a 5* Mayumi and 45 6* Shizuku

Strategic Class (aka 45 BP)
Wave 1: 2 Mayumi (AoE special)
Wave 2: 2 Masaki, 2 Miyuki (Don't think they can cast at all from my short experience, Did Oniisama approve this?, probably not but a blue Tatsuya is weird so compromise compromise)
Wave 3: 1 Shizuku (AoE gauge reset), 1 Mayumi, 1 Honoka(low AoE healing for an NPC, 7kish) and 1 Mecha (AoE special)
Wave 4: 1 Shizuku, 1 Mayumi, 1 Miyuki, 1 Honoka, and 1 Masaki

Wave 1 is where it's at, it's what will break or make most of your runs, the Mayumis can get pretty sadistic and spam special after special, hopefully you can kill one, or sneak something like a slow or a shield to get enough time to wipe them all, Wave 2 is the breather wave to recover HP and get special bars, Wave 3 can get pretty sadistic as well if Shizuku and Mayumi are prepping their specials, I think the Mecha always does as well and the Mecha will pretty much wipe you if you don't have a shield up, alternatively you can gauge reset and slow them then deal with the highest priority targets, but yeah don't go into wave 3 unprepared to deal with a gauge reset and 2 heavy AoE hitters and remember Mechas have HUGE hp, Wave 4 is a bit easier because there's no mecha but there's a Shizuku again so you'd better stall her if she's prepping her special then deal with the rest.

My Team:

85 Battle Board Event Honoka 6* 80
85 Spring Event Shizuku 6* 70
85 Racer Event Mayumi 5* 90
67 Valentine Event Mizuki 6* 100

Mayumi's the hard hitter AoE, Shizuku and Honoka team up to gauge reset and then slow the enemies, and Mizuki heals everyone over and over again, I complement this with a shield toon, mostly the uniform A-chan that has Haruka on the background because of the card's gauge reset skill.

Last edited by Legault; 2015-05-15 at 17:51.
Legault is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-16, 14:20   Link #764
Legault

I hate this event, no doubts about it, at least I get 2 stones out of it, hopefully I can rank enough to get the models but yeah, 5 waves of "Maybe I'll insta-kill you, or any of the other 4 guys will" PLUS random reflections for 200% damage, nah, not playing your game.

Tell you guys what, since I don't seem to be losing ranks that fast (though that might change later on), I'll try the 30 BP to document the waves though a real strat isn't that feasible for me since I don't have tanky blues with AoE slow(only slows I have are yellow), I do have the Gauge Reset (The Spring Event Shizuku till I get the Neko one fully lvled), no good Shield(Mizuki Mirage Bat's Event is yellow and the A-chan is slow as molasses) and no good Healing (My only good healer is yellow again) to survive the first wave that might be 2-3 specials piled on because RNG is a cruel and souless thing, at times, it's just gonna be a lot of luck in not getting Lina spam reflecting every wave she's in so I can safely gauge+slow+shield and someone's gauge reset or gauge fill skill proccing as well.

Every single enemy except for Mayaka seem to be card version enemies, for the purpose of simplicity (and that I don't really remember all the names right now and whether the card was gatcha or event) I'll just use names instead of full card ones.

Wave 1: Red Mikihiko (AoE slow special), Yellow Tatsuya (AoE special), Red Leo (single special), Blue Masaki (AoE special that ignores DEF buff (and strips it), maybe even reflection as well)
Wave 2: Blue Mayumi (AoE -ATK special), Red Lina (AoE special, skill's reflect on herself), Red A-chan (AoE shield), Yellow Tatsuya (single target special)
Wave 3: Yellow Lina (partner single special with Tatsuya, deals 12k through a shield!), Red Tatsuya(single target gauge reset), Red Miyuki (AoE special, her skill seems to be a 70% chance of no-selling your toon's skill), Red A-chan (AoE gauge reset)
Wave 4: Yellow Shizuku (AoE gauge reset), Yellow Tatsuya (AoE gauge reset), Yellow A-chan (guess, AoE gauge reset, geez, and her skill's a reflect on her and Tatsuya to boot), Blue Mayumi (single target special)
Wave 5: Red Mari (Random 2 target special, 38-40k on yellows without shield, her skill makes her reduce all incoming normal attacks to only deal 200-500 damage to herself, pure damage specials still hurt her normally), Red Tatsuya (Random 2 target gauge reset), Blue Miyuki (AoE special), Yellow A-chan (AoE gauge reset)

The exp is amazing, MVP gets 5.8k exp which is huge.

Many BP were sacrificed to bring us this information.

Apart from that Red Mayakas spawn sometimes which add extra points.

Funnily enough in bringing you this info I managed to win 2 battles (and lose 3) which gave me enough points to jump 300 ranks, hah, back to comfy 20 BP where death doesn't wander on every wave.

Last edited by Legault; 2015-05-21 at 11:29. Reason: Because sanity is for people with breaks
Old 2015-05-19, 10:49   Link #765
oopysirc

What determines how many points you get in this event? Excluding the Mayaka bonuses and the daily bonuses, the points I obtain from the 30BP mission range from 300 all the way to 1000.
oopysirc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-21, 22:47   Link #766
patosc

como solucionar error 1003? ayuda pls
patosc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-23, 09:41   Link #767
Legault

New event is... weird, can't use most of the males, and I'm guessing you get a bonus for Tatsuya, or Tatsuya and Miyuki?, or just a Shiba, anyway, it's an stamp event with points, but since you can't use all the males you can't complete the stamps, not that it matters because there's no rewards for them.

40 BP
Wave 1: 3 Red Leo (single target special, skill makes you unable to target anyone else), 2 Yellow Mikihiko (special's an AoE gauge reset), 1 Yellow Heli-drone (special puts an ATK debuff on target, making it deal 0 damage till it wears off)
Wave 2: 2 Blue Masaki (single target buff canceler special, also ignores DEF buff so it deals full damage through it), 1 Yellow Heli-Drone
Wave 3: 3 Yellow Mikihiko, 2 Red Juumonki(single target special), 1 Blue Mayaka (Mayaka's skill makes her take 50% of her HP as damage and a random enemy toon takes 70%, her special's a 3kish heal on your group after which she leaves.
Wave 4: 1 Red Leo, 1 Red Juumonji, 1 Blue Masaki, 1 Yellow Mikihko
Wave 5: 1 Red Mecha-Mayaka (special's a random 2 target hit, single attack, also has a variant of super armor which makes all non single target blue hits to do reduced damage), 2 Yellow Heli-drone, 1 Blue Mayaka

All in all a fairly easy battle.

As can be noted below oopysirc found out that the points are used to buy the cards from the FLT shop, and that leaving the Mayakas alive give you more points, Rainbow Mayakas seem to give out 777 points if they manage to escape.

1.2kish per battle on average it seems.

Not counting today because let's face it I doubt any of us started full clearing perfectly 40 BP, 6 days at 1.2k each wave, 480 BP on a day, which makes it 12 tries a day, should give you 86400 points, enough points to get Miyuki and Honoka fully LB'd, I've seen 4 golden cards drop, all from the Heli-Drones, all Leo.

Last edited by Legault; 2015-05-24 at 14:55.
Old 2015-05-23, 11:31   Link #768
FlickeringFire

Yup its weird cant use almost all the males except for tatsuya
Old 2015-05-23, 15:16   Link #769
oopysirc

You get more points for keeping the Blue and Rainbow Mayakas alive and letting them escape after healing you. Still don't know what the points do though.

Edit: Found out that you use the points to buy cards like with FLT points.

Last edited by oopysirc; 2015-05-23 at 19:34.
oopysirc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-29, 21:25   Link #770
KzT

wow there's MAYAKA as a new playable character? or is it just because of the event? if not then YAY for 27 free stone...

Last edited by KzT; 2015-05-29 at 21:49.
KzT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-29, 22:40   Link #771
Legault

Next event is a rehash of Neko-Shizuku, Mayumi, Miyuki and Honoka for all those who couldn't fully LB those cards last time (like me, I have no luck) and to get more FLT points to buy the LB card to upgrade those cards which you've gotten and would want fully LB'd.

Yeah, I saw that too when I was checking the story mode to use my overflow BP on the last few since my lowbies have lvled up quite a bit since then and saw a 15th stamp for Mayaka, and then checked the character slots and saw her at the end, is it finally happening, or is it another prank, we'll have to wait and see.

Last edited by Legault; 2015-05-29 at 22:50.
Old 2015-05-30, 09:56   Link #772
deko4

back after a 7 month hiatus...orz
the updates are a bit overwhelming
anyway, 6/1 event details are up and they got the following:

- Wedding gacha
- new Boss for the wedding event
- Mayaka's playable

this is the link to the video announcement: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8kY4vn67FzI

(it's ok to post youtube links, right?)

Last edited by deko4; 2015-05-30 at 11:00.
deko4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-03, 10:04   Link #773
FlickeringFire

In the new event, how do you get to the 2nd wave?
Old 2015-06-03, 22:48   Link #774
Legault

Second wave is random.

Too bad the Honoka 5* doesn't have a model, I hope Shizuku and Mayumi are on the next event :P

Also I'm trying to see how much money I can dump on this gacha without getting harrassed >_>

Ah yeah, a question for anyone who can read it, do those free 1-stone gacha tickets apply only to the past space gacha, or will they work on the current one when it gets renewed and the new one appears?, Well that answers that, new gacha rolled around and my gacha tickets expired, whoops.

Last edited by Legault; 2015-06-05 at 11:10.
Old 2015-06-08, 10:28   Link #775
Legault

New Event, Boss Battle!

You get up to 3 waves (though the boss only appears on the first and last wave) to defeat a Wedding Dress (Bride if you will, I'm not entirely coherent when I just wake up) Mayaka, if you manage to defeat her you add one to your count of defeated bosses, even if you don't defeat her you'll still get the points for "succesfully" finishing a wave, the thing is Mayaka has the HP of a rather weak NPC (at least for now I'd think) and she'll go down in 1 or 2 hits, BUT, you can overkill her to drain her Boss HP bar in the first (or third) wave to get both the count and the points, if you couldn't defeat her in one battle, don't fret, her remaining HP will be saved for your next battle so you can easily defeat her, as soon as Mayaka's HP bar reaches 0 the wave ends no questions asked.

Bring in your Mighty Reds so you can easily overkill her

Last edited by Legault; 2015-06-08 at 21:28.
Old 2015-06-08, 19:45   Link #776
LKK

Defeating a wedding dress?? The mere thought of it made me grin.

Good luck, guys!

Avatar: Hazuki of Natsuyuki Rendezvous / Signature: flowers from Natsuyuki Rendezvous
LKK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-09, 03:01   Link #777
deko4

Quote:
Second wave is random.
Ah yeah, a question for anyone who can read it, do those free 1-stone gacha tickets apply only to the past space gacha, or will they work on the current one when it gets renewed and the new one appears?, Well that answers that, new gacha rolled around and my gacha tickets expired, whoops.
To add, though kinda late, the free gacha tickets come with the gacha names they work on. Won't really matter much since it'll end up being used immediately but I suppose it's there to let the player know which event it's for in case the gacha series has multiple parts. iirc, the gacha tickets earlier were for the Wedding Gacha (part 2)

Quote:
New Event, Boss Battle!

BUT, you can overkill her to drain her Boss HP bar
You don't necessarily have to overkill her to drain the Boss HP bar- it gets damaged so long as you hit her. Auto skills that deal damage also reduce the Boss HP bar.

Last edited by LKK; 2015-06-09 at 08:34. Reason: posts merged. don't post multiple times in a row. edit instead.
Old 2015-06-09, 09:11   Link #778
Legault

Quote:
Originally Posted by deko4 View Post
You don't necessarily have to overkill her to drain the Boss HP bar- it gets damaged so long as you hit her. Auto skills that deal damage also reduce the Boss HP bar.
Yeah, but the enemy Mayaka only holds like 20k HP (though that number does seem to grow as you get more kills, but only slightly so compared to how big the bar gets), so if you hit her normally she'll "die" before you really get to drain the bar, having to fight her multiple times just to kill her before it gets really serious (I'm at 33 counts and she has 401k health now, I think I'm gonna have to start using 40 BP to just kill her once, still, 27 more counts for another LB card!).

That which reminds me, what are your High Scores?, personal best is 326030, I'm using all single target reds, Leo, Tatsuya, Mari and Erika and I had an Ultimate Rare lvl 56 70 Tatsuya for that one, the Neko Mari is also good when it procs since it ups the damage of all red toons by up to like 185% or so.

Last edited by Legault; 2015-06-09 at 19:07.
Old 2015-06-09, 10:38   Link #779
deko4

161,769. Used a mixed team of level 30-40s with a lot of help from that Ult Rare Tatsuya (friend support thingy?).
Currently at 27 counts.

Just found out that the damage you deal to the Boss HP is still kept even if your team gets wiped.

Didn't see a link for it here so, this is the JP wiki:
http://lostzero.gamerch.com/

Last edited by deko4; 2015-06-09 at 11:25.
Old 2015-06-10, 03:23   Link #780
KzT

wow this really surprise me...currently at 45 count...and i tried disable tatsuya skill using the event masaki(his skill only does 7k dmg) so that he only use normal atk...what surprise me is that his normal atk deals 30k aoe dmg that completely wipe out all my lv65+ character....well lesson learned...DO NOT DISABLE TATSUYA SKILL!!!!!
KzT is offline   Reply With Quote