AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2015-06-01, 21:54   Link #201
DragonXX

I just remember something from the light novel and that the Will of Misaka Network wanted to fight Thor in a lighting battle does this mean she is as powerful as Mikoto a Level 5?
DragonXX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-01, 22:54   Link #202
Ravagerblade
The Fearless

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonXX View Post
I just remember something from the light novel and that the Will of Misaka Network wanted to fight Thor in a lighting battle does this mean she is as powerful as Mikoto a Level 5?
IIRC it's unstated, but she could very well either be lvl 4 or 5, but personally I'd assume she could actually be almost to lvl 6.... lols

“No, I don’t get it at all. I may claim to ‘understand’ Othinus, but I only know her as a girl. I don’t understand anything when it comes to her being a Magic God.” - Touma NT13
Ravagerblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-03, 22:11   Link #203
Chosen_Hero

So when is the volume expected to release? If I remember wasn't it around the June - July time frame?
Old 2015-06-04, 00:52   Link #204
Loremaster
He who writes too much.

10th june I think.
Loremaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-04, 02:42   Link #205
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

But wouldn't spoilers be out already if that were true?

Favorite Game Series: #0 The legend of heroes (everything but especially ZERO/AO) #1 Zero escape series. #2 Persona series. #3 Pokemon. #4 Bravely Default series. ; #5 Ace Attorney (including the spin-offs); #6 Legend of Zelda. #7 Dragon Quest (including the spin-offs)

Favorite Anime: Castle in the Sky (why is this so underrated ) Gankutsuou; Railgun S; Little Witch Academia (one of the most philosophically interesting/deep shows that I've seen, while also being the single most feel good of feel good shows that I have ever seen; literally the weirdest combination ever); Kill la Kill (because it saved anime )
dniv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-04, 02:54   Link #206
OH&S
Index III was a mistake

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chosen_Hero View Post
So when is the volume expected to release? If I remember wasn't it around the June - July time frame?
10th July 2015.

Publisher's summary will be updated on or a 1-2 days before 10th June.
Old 2015-06-04, 03:12   Link #207
Loremaster
He who writes too much.

Ah July, whoops my mistake. Here I been thinking it was June for the last few days, got excitement for nothing.
Loremaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-04, 22:11   Link #208
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OH&S View Post
10th July 2015.

Publisher's summary will be updated on or a 1-2 days before 10th June.
Lol. I was sure that'd everyone on the site would have been complaining about it and hyping it for at least two weeks in advance if it were the case that it were coming out soon.

It got moved a month back (or was originally set to take five months) because of heavy object right?

I'm still hyped for the summary of course. What a nice present for finishing finals by Tuesday.

Favorite Game Series: #0 The legend of heroes (everything but especially ZERO/AO) #1 Zero escape series. #2 Persona series. #3 Pokemon. #4 Bravely Default series. ; #5 Ace Attorney (including the spin-offs); #6 Legend of Zelda. #7 Dragon Quest (including the spin-offs)

Favorite Anime: Castle in the Sky (why is this so underrated ) Gankutsuou; Railgun S; Little Witch Academia (one of the most philosophically interesting/deep shows that I've seen, while also being the single most feel good of feel good shows that I have ever seen; literally the weirdest combination ever); Kill la Kill (because it saved anime )
Old 2015-06-04, 23:40   Link #209
Kamijou_Touma
Imagine Breaker

I'll hype when we actually get more info on this volume.
Old 2015-06-05, 09:59   Link #210
mark1246

Should we have already gotten a Novel front cover illustration by then? It almost close to a month till it out
mark1246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-05, 10:36   Link #211
Kamijou_Touma
Imagine Breaker

I think someone already posted the front cover awhile back already. because i remember see someone post it already, i think it was touma and misaka on the back of a bike.
Old 2015-06-05, 10:45   Link #212
mark1246

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamijou_Touma View Post
I think someone already posted the front cover awhile back already. because i remember see someone post it already, i think it was touma and misaka on the back of a bike.
that was fanart my friend >.<
mark1246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-05, 19:23   Link #213
Kamijou_Touma
Imagine Breaker

Are you sure because i don't remember the post saying it was fan art cover.
Old 2015-06-05, 20:07   Link #214
OH&S
Index III was a mistake

^
Quote:
NT13 cover is out. Courtesy of Debi:

Images
NT13 "cover"
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Tell me why you can't judge this as fanart?
Old 2015-06-05, 20:52   Link #215
arson88

Quote:
^

Tell me why you can't judge this as fanart?
Maybe it's an early draft?
arson88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-05, 21:10   Link #216
Kamijou_Touma
Imagine Breaker

I thought there was another one where the mentioned bike was a moped... ? or was just I imagining it was a moped with a mikoto (pikachu on the back)?
Old 2015-06-05, 22:09   Link #217
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

Quote:
It's being Debi being Debi. Haimura never hands out any roughs of the covers until a month before release date.

The only official source for the LN covers that matter is his blog right here.
Interestingly, Haimura doesn't host the character designs of Million Arthur and Sword Oratorio in the site.
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Marcus H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-05, 22:40   Link #218
Kamijou_Touma
Imagine Breaker

delayed released probably if we didn't already have it... i mean its 5 more days until the so called summary released, unless thats delayed as well.
Old 2015-06-06, 20:44   Link #219
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by arson88 View Post
Yeah, it was made 10 years ago.

Also, I'm unsure as to why we're getting less information this time. It could either be on purpose... or we're just getting a delay... or we're still a usual release time, and they didn't release the info because of some internal mistakes/mixups.

Old 2015-06-08, 04:35   Link #220
entei08

NT 13 cover from magazine.
entei08 is offline   Reply With Quote