AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2015-06-20, 12:18   Link #281
XFire
150% done

..............Is....is this progress? For Natsuo, I mean? Like, is this actual development for him? I'm still stuck in the mindset that everything is ticking towards a horrible disaster of some sort.
Old 2015-06-20, 12:29   Link #282
ImperialFlameGod8190

Well if this chapter is any indication it would seem that Rui's chances of winning are all but gone.

Im the current vice-general of the DxD Army (aka the translators army.
We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-20, 13:14   Link #283
Fwarlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
Well if this chapter is any indication it would seem that Rui's chances of winning are all but gone.
Even a married couple can break up, you know?

And I wonder how their parents, the school and society will react when this incestuous teacher-student relationship's exposed.
Old 2015-06-20, 13:18   Link #284
bones

I always find it funny when people call the relationship between Hina and Natsuo incestuous. Aside from it not being true, the people who do so are mainly Rui shippers who conveniently ignore the fact that it would be no less "incestuous" if it was Rui. Apparently it's all good if it's Rui.
bones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-20, 13:18   Link #285
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fwarlord View Post
Even a married couple can break up, you know?

And I wonder how their parents, the school and society will react when this incestuous teacher-student relationship's exposed.
the parents wont really care dad will just say natsuo you be good to Hina and the mother will say the same. Society as a whole well depends on what you mean by society . The school that will be interesting his friends will just say good for you and wish him luck. If the school finds out Hina would be fired but thats about it.

We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
Old 2015-06-20, 16:09   Link #286
jzmagic
flargansbog

Quote:
The author is Sasuga Kei, it's not over till its over.
jzmagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-20, 16:34   Link #287
Mahou
ダメ人 - 人間失格

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
..............Is....is this progress? For Natsuo, I mean? Like, is this actual development for him? I'm still stuck in the mindset that everything is ticking towards a horrible disaster of some sort.
It's Sasuga Kei. Shiz can happen even as soon as one chapter "happy couple time" is completed I read the raw out of boredom and without following the manga in any way, but the chapter itself felt IMHO well done. MC's resolve in both talk and action. Clear cut to the point ... Sounds too good to be true? That's why I said correctly done for the chapter itself. GE('s drama) went down the drain shortly after. Not that drama post-confession/coupling is anything new as most VNs, which are not 100% happy go lucky, tend to do it as well.
Mahou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-20, 17:24   Link #288
NeutralZero

Now what kind of problem will the two face to show Natsuo's resolve...
whether they will remain intact till the end,
break up and got together in the end the on and off relationship
or
break up and be with someone else
but yeah nothing is over untill it is totally over in this series shipping wise... for Rui and the ex, the other character pinning for Natsuo/Hina can go down the drain for all we care
NeutralZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-22, 20:32   Link #289
Diveman

I read GE from start to end and shared some of its "moments" in this forums. So I'm back at it with this manga and...well, let's say it didn't take them 80+ chapters to make me dislike Hina as much as Yuki from GE.
Diveman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-24, 04:54   Link #290
NeutralZero

Now that the age problem isn't an issue anymore, what sort of crap would come next to shake Natsuo and Hina's relationship?
Their relationship being out in the open?
The ex returns
the wife/former wife of Hina's ex stir trouble
etc
and when will she know that Natsuo and Rui did it?
that's probably the biggest thing that could sink this ship...
Old 2015-06-24, 21:44   Link #291
omimon
Professional Hikkikomori

I am loving the fact that the plot actually moves at a reasonable pace. The high school characters actually act like high schoolers.
omimon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-26, 19:22   Link #292
ImperialFlameGod8190

55 is out and man i called so much on this one and this chapter again score one for me.

Spoiler for 55 big news:

Old 2015-06-26, 19:30   Link #293
Malicre

Quote:
55 is out and man i called so much on this one and this chapter again score one for me.

Spoiler for 55 big news:
None of this will matter when the ex shows up and NTR's Hina.
Malicre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-26, 20:54   Link #294
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malicre View Post
None of this will matter when the ex shows up and NTR's Hina.
Your just bitter.

Old 2015-06-26, 20:58   Link #295
Diveman

I'm actually quite curious on what are they gonna pull to shake the relationship, I can't wait to get mad for a week.
Diveman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-26, 21:04   Link #296
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diveman View Post
I'm actually quite curious on what are they gonna pull to shake the relationship, I can't wait to get mad for a week.
thats easy. The person who he hugged just so happens to be the friend she revealed the truth too. She can go to the school and stop things. Now thats a little too simple but hey u never know.

Old 2015-06-26, 22:53   Link #297
Fwarlord

The way the story processing's getting more and more like GE, looks like the author's habit of writing is hard to change. I wonder when the ex-boyfriend will get into a car accident and the end girl will be kidnapped by a obsessive stalker.
Old 2015-06-26, 23:15   Link #298
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fwarlord View Post
The way the story processing's getting more and more like GE, looks like the author's habit of writing is hard to change. I wonder when the ex-boyfriend will get into a car accident and the end girl will be kidnapped by a obsessive stalker.
we already had the obsessive stalker part (though he's mostly just an idiot).

Old 2015-06-27, 05:20   Link #299
NeutralZero

It's nice to know what Hina feels about Natsuo but indeed those statements will be put up to the test the moment the ex shows up...
and even if the ex shows up, it's already pass the point where he could easily sway Hina...
an accident or two might do the work but please no... not that kind of crap again
and beside, at that point Natsuo shows more spine than the Ex ever had during his time with HIna...
Old 2015-06-27, 06:43   Link #300
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralZero View Post
It's nice to know what Hina feels about Natsuo but indeed those statements will be put up to the test the moment the ex shows up...
and even if the ex shows up, it's already pass the point where he could easily sway Hina...
an accident or two might do the work but please no... not that kind of crap again
and beside, at that point Natsuo shows more spine than the Ex ever had during his time with HIna...
Your right but the funniest part is when she explains that time she was masturbating she only said Shuu because she couldnt say Natsuo.

Tags
comedy, drama, harem, incest, love triangle, nartsurui, romance