AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2015-06-22, 15:32   Link #461
SilverTalon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus H. View Post
js06 about the fake spoilers:
The format also just seemed really off to me. They're in jpg format why? Those don't look like magazine scans. If it was some online post, why not just copy the text? It almost looks like those are suppose to appear like scans from the novel, but the text isn't vertical. My first thought before even looking at the Japanese was photoshop.
SilverTalon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-22, 17:46   Link #462
zaikoi

Who in the world will make an effort to post fake spoiler?

They like to troll or something? They sure have free time to make one.
zaikoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-22, 18:04   Link #463
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Wow, so this time someone tried to google translate into Japanese a fake spoiler to mess with the rest of the fanbase. Too bad they didn't know Japanese to be able to put in more of an effort and everything else was basically wasted for them...

Favorite Game Series: #0 The legend of heroes (everything but especially ZERO/AO) #1 Zero escape series. #2 Persona series. #3 Pokemon. #4 Bravely Default series. ; #5 Ace Attorney (including the spin-offs); #6 Legend of Zelda. #7 Dragon Quest (including the spin-offs)

Favorite Anime: Castle in the Sky (why is this so underrated ) Gankutsuou; Railgun S; Little Witch Academia (one of the most philosophically interesting/deep shows that I've seen, while also being the single most feel good of feel good shows that I have ever seen; literally the weirdest combination ever); Kill la Kill (because it saved anime )
dniv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-22, 19:48   Link #464
Hiss13
No time to sleep, 不幸だ

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaikoi View Post
Who in the world will make an effort to post fake spoiler?

They like to troll or something? They sure have free time to make one.
We did get 'fake' spoilers for NT8. It's not like it hasn't happened before.

The answer: someone with far too much free time on their hands.
Old 2015-06-22, 19:55   Link #465
allfictions
Of Infinite Resignation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiss13 View Post
We did get 'fake' spoilers for NT8. It's not like it hasn't happened before.
I don't care what anyone says; those were awesome.
This is nine! Nine! This is nine! Nine! This is ten! Ten! We have killed your friends! Every friend is now dead! This is six! Six! ... Eighteen! This is now eighteen! Take cover when the siren sounds! This is four! Four! ... Five! This is five! Ignore the siren! Even if you leave this room, you can never leave this room! Eight! This is eight! ... Six, this is six. This is goddamn fucking six!
allfictions is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-22, 20:14   Link #466
dazo
english for dummies 2 ed.

so...What is this fake-spoiler about?

but first: *yay* fake spoilers
next:

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaikoi View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by js06
>上條 instead of 上条
>冬馬 instead of 当麻
>マジック神 instead of 魔神
>夜明け色の太陽光 instead of 明け色の陽射し
>the general awkwardness of the Japanese
Was this Google translated?
(゜-゜)
Idk what I'm seeing here...
Quote:
Originally Posted by RPG_Fanatic View Post
But getting fake spoilers before the reals ones is part of the fun.
exactly!

sometimes fake-spoilers can be pure gold ...and other times, pure trash...
Old 2015-06-23, 01:27   Link #467
DragonXX

You know something that the WILL and Mikoto that are alike is that they both like to fight Strong peoples, I mean the WILL right out said she wanted to fight Thor in a Lighthing fight and I want to know if this will happen because Thor is alway looking for a fight so he would most likey say Yes to the WILL fight and is just me or are Mikoto and Gunha and Thor like Shonjin hero because Shonjin hero for some reason alway like to fight people and then there Tomua who does not like to fight people unless he has to

We all know at some point Thor will most likey come back, I mean he did want to fight Magic God Othuins and there like 3
nerf Magic God, good place to start at to try and get the next level up and most likey to fight Tomua again with useing both Lighthing God Thor and Almighty Thor at the same time and he need to catch up to Accel who have now frought Tomua 3 time and tie with Hamzura 2 time and I think Tomua need a Magic Side rival, he had Accel as an Esper rival, Hamazura as a normal rival.

He need a Magic side Rival and I say Thor is best for that.

I want to know if Tomua will get an Angel Rival too, I mean Garbial would be good for that, thay already frought 2 time and maybe even a Magic God Rival because Tomua bad luck.

Last edited by DragonXX; 2015-06-23 at 01:39.
DragonXX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-23, 20:27   Link #468
DragonXX

After looking at NT13 Cover the place Tomua is looking at you can see at the edge of the cover he looking at, maybe this is the Magic God slowly destorying the World maybe just to troll Tomua by giving him a chance to out bike the End of the World with someone.

A Thoery I have is that NT13 may end with Tomua inside Crowley Fortess why because I believe that Crowley Fortess is it own mini World made by Crowley and there was some Forshadowing that Tomua will be entering it in NT5 soon and it a good reason to be on a bike going to otherside of AC or the Magic God being there.

I could see Crowley hacking Tomua phone telling him to get to his Fortess because it a good place to make a stand against the Magic God or something to help Tomua fight the Magic God why not do it himself and help Tomua so Tomua does not find out he a magician and to made Tomua get some trust in him because Darkside give him no trust in AC and we know Tomua is very importment to his plan and Tomua has bet harder to contarl after WWIII, I mean fighting the whole world is something Crowley did not want Tomua to do.

Also I think this is happening right after NT12 God Nerfing so most likey in the middle of the night on the day NT12 happen.
Old 2015-06-28, 02:47   Link #469
DragonXX

I want to know if this novel or the next will have MikotoxTomua OTP Ship sink to the bottom of the Ocean will Kamachi do something like that, could have a bad effort on his Fanbase or say who care what can his fanbase do about it because it not like anyone know who Kamachi is, he could be some Genuis sciencetist and we would never know, for all we know he could not even live in Japan he could be St Germain or an alien on the other same of the Galaxy or he could be a character in this series and is telling the story of how our Universe ended up being our Universe.

Do you think that Aliens will show up in this series for all we know the people who are going to help Tomua in NT13 could be alien because the Universe being destory is kind of the whole Universe problem, that if this will even just stand as one Universe problem,

for all we know the Crossover could be forshadowing that Kamchi plan on bringing the MultVerse into Index to make Tomua life even harder by having to travel to Other Universes to stop some of the Magic Gods and Crowley Plan I wouldn't put it past Kamachi.

I wouldn't even put it pass Kamachi if it is Genderless Alien who come to help Tomua in NT13 or Ninjas because we know they are in Index and I don't think any of you will believe that Kamachi wouldn't do something like that he is kind of crazy with his series.

Last edited by DragonXX; 2015-06-28 at 02:57.
Old 2015-06-29, 09:59   Link #470
Fizix
Nitpicking

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonXX View Post
I want to know if this novel or the next will have MikotoxTomua OTP Ship sink to the bottom of the Ocean will Kamachi do something like that, could have a bad effort on his Fanbase or say who care what can his fanbase do about it because it not like anyone know who Kamachi is, he could be some Genuis sciencetist and we would never know, for all we know he could not even live in Japan he could be St Germain or an alien on the other same of the Galaxy or he could be a character in this series and is telling the story of how our Universe ended up being our Universe.

Do you think that Aliens will show up in this series for all we know the people who are going to help Tomua in NT13 could be alien because the Universe being destory is kind of the whole Universe problem, that if this will even just stand as one Universe problem,

for all we know the Crossover could be forshadowing that Kamchi plan on bringing the MultVerse into Index to make Tomua life even harder by having to travel to Other Universes to stop some of the Magic Gods and Crowley Plan I wouldn't put it past Kamachi.

I wouldn't even put it pass Kamachi if it is Genderless Alien who come to help Tomua in NT13 or Ninjas because we know they are in Index and I don't think any of you will believe that Kamachi wouldn't do something like that he is kind of crazy with his series.
I doubt he will sink the Touma x Miktoto ship because I'm pretty confident that Kamachi will hook Touma up with her or Index at some point.

On a personal level, I would like to see them get together within the series, if only to see how they work as a couple. I'd find that highly amusing.

Last edited by Fizix; 2015-06-29 at 11:19.
Fizix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-29, 14:04   Link #471
Loremaster
He who writes too much.

I'm still waiting for Touma to see Mikoto naked by Accident. And I don't count the near peep in the railgun manga after her level six shift.

The reaction will amuse me.
Loremaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-29, 16:13   Link #472
LevelSeven

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fizix View Post
I doubt he will sink the Touma x Miktoto ship because I'm pretty confident that Kamachi will hook Touma up with her or Index at some point.
or it will end like in almost all shounens where harem plays a role, which means: the MC ends with a harem while he has himself no idea about it
LevelSeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-29, 16:40   Link #473
DragonXX

Quote:
Originally Posted by LevelSeven View Post
or it will end like in almost all shounens where harem plays a role, which means: the MC ends with a harem while he has himself no idea about it
So true, Hamazura is the only one which a girl or Tomua will die before the end of the series and how about Accel vs. Alien attack.
Old 2015-06-29, 17:27   Link #474
LevelSeven

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonXX View Post
So true, Hamazura is the only one which a girl or Tomua will die before the end of the series and how about Accel vs. Alien attack.
If the aliens use understandable physics for their weapons and DONT explore accels obvious weakpoints than they will be annihilated....

While i think that they wont do magic-stuff-like attacks im pretty sure they can create strong magnetic fields which will turn accel back into a vegetable,

OR they take hostages....because hostages rock
LevelSeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-02, 12:04   Link #475
Flying-nano

NT13 HQ Cover.

Last edited by Flying-nano; 2015-07-02 at 13:02.
Flying-nano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-02, 13:37   Link #476
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying-nano View Post
NT13 HQ Cover.
All I can say... is LOL. Nothing else. It doesn't exactly stand out. But... I mean... it has Misaka and Touma on it. That's got to count for something...? Right? Right?

Now the real interesting thing about that cover is Touma's face. Is it because of Mikoto being near him... (touching her skin) or is it because of Mikoto being near him... (he's afraid of her killing him)... or is it because of the Magic Gods...

I'm definitely excited for the new volume.

Favorite Game Series: #0 The legend of heroes (everything but especially ZERO/AO) #1 Zero escape series. #2 Persona series. #3 Pokemon. #4 Bravely Default series. ; #5 Ace Attorney (including the spin-offs); #6 Legend of Zelda. #7 Dragon Quest (including the spin-offs)

Favorite Anime: Castle in the Sky (why is this so underrated ) Gankutsuou; Railgun S; Little Witch Academia (one of the most philosophically interesting/deep shows that I've seen, while also being the single most feel good of feel good shows that I have ever seen; literally the weirdest combination ever); Kill la Kill (because it saved anime )
Old 2015-07-02, 13:45   Link #477
Loremaster
He who writes too much.

8 more days!
Loremaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-02, 14:17   Link #478
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loremaster View Post
8 more days!
Lol, don't forget, it's really like 15 more days. It's been taking a week lately for translations to actually start coming out, so let's not underestimate how long it will take. Though, since they're a day ahead, it's really only 14 more days.

Old 2015-07-02, 14:49   Link #479
ACertainStark
お姉さん☆

Best Cover since NT10.
ACertainStark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-02, 14:51   Link #480
allfictions
Of Infinite Resignation

Hopefully, the bike will still be in one piece by the end of the volume and Touma gets to keep it.
This is nine! Nine! This is nine! Nine! This is ten! Ten! We have killed your friends! Every friend is now dead! This is six! Six! ... Eighteen! This is now eighteen! Take cover when the siren sounds! This is four! Four! ... Five! This is five! Ignore the siren! Even if you leave this room, you can never leave this room! Eight! This is eight! ... Six, this is six. This is goddamn fucking six!
allfictions is offline   Reply With Quote