AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2015-08-02, 20:34   Link #1921
sky black swordman

Quote:
Originally Posted by novalysis View Post
Here's a thought about Issei's new body. If Issei's body is technically made out of the Great Red's Flesh and Ophis powers, doesn't this suggest that technically speaking, Dragon! Issei's biological mother is Ophis, and biological father is the Great Red? Also, given that the Great Red and Ophis are enemies, doesn't this suggest that Issei is the result of an unprecedented and improbable collaboration between the Great Red and Ophis?

Finally, I can't get the image of the Dragon Sandwich out of my head, where Ransei seats ontop of Ophis, who in turn sits ontop of Fafnir in dragon form.
Not really. Ophis only assisted in the creation of his body and gave him some of her power. The flesh that was used to create Issei's body came from Great Red. So, technically speaking Great Red is both Issei's biological mother and father.

Here's something to think about if Issei wasn't a Dragon in someway, how did he catch the Dragon Flu? A disease that I would assume can only be caught by Dragons. And don't forget Saji also had a case of the Dragon flu.

Last edited by sky black swordman; 2015-08-02 at 20:54.
sky black swordman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-02, 22:59   Link #1922
Raptor178

Quote:
Fafnir in dragon form.
That reminds me, Fafnir has never shown the ability to turn into a human form like Crom Crauch and the other Evil Dragons. Tannin can turn into a chibi dragon, but Fafnir is always giant. I wonder what his humanoid form would look like...
Raptor178 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-03, 00:52   Link #1923
Starway

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raptor178 View Post
That reminds me, Fafnir has never shown the ability to turn into a human form like Crom Crauch and the other Evil Dragons. Tannin can turn into a chibi dragon, but Fafnir is always giant. I wonder what his humanoid form would look like...
Ise with blond hair
Old 2015-08-03, 01:11   Link #1924
DOmus
天国無事故
*Artist

Quote:
Friendly Gilgamesh.
Old 2015-08-03, 08:12   Link #1925
novalysis

Quote:
Asia Argento's doppleganger... possibly? There's no ruling out that Fafnir would choose to clad itself in a female form after all.
novalysis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-03, 08:28   Link #1926
Chichiryuushintei

Quote:
Asia Argento's doppleganger... possibly? There's no ruling out that Fafnir would choose to clad itself in a female form after all.
But the thing is that, unlike Ophis and Lilith, most Dragons have a set gender. I don't know if Fafnir is originally genderless, but I'm pretty sure he's a male in the D×D-verse.
Chichiryuushintei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-03, 08:47   Link #1927
Biohazardous

Then he could be a Gasper/Asia. Looks like Asia but is a boy.
Old 2015-08-03, 08:55   Link #1928
Chichiryuushintei

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biohazardous View Post
Then he could be a Gasper/Asia. Looks like Asia but is a boy.
... I don't know why,but I think Ise'd find that much, much worse than the price for Diabolos Dragon.
Old 2015-08-03, 08:56   Link #1929
Direwolf18

Yea I just can't see that. Not sure what part of his personality comes across as "cute" or feminen. There's a bout much ground of him turning not into a cross dressing beta male as there is of turning into a potted plant.
Direwolf18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-03, 09:03   Link #1930
Tbolt

Lol a cross dressing Fafnir. With knee socks.
Old 2015-08-03, 14:01   Link #1931
DragonKing0117
A Non-Awakened Prince

Daily reminder that Fafnir was a male Dwarf that was transformed into a dragon due to the ring of Andvari's curse.

Undefeated Bahamut Chronicle Wiki - If you've read and enjoyed the series, please help out! We now have a social group!!!
Cipher J's Blog|Fan and Original Fiction Database - A blog that I recently made to serve as a backup place for all my fan/original fiction. Feel free to check it out if you like.
DragonKing0117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-03, 14:06   Link #1932
Chichiryuushintei

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonKing0117 View Post
Daily reminder that Fafnir was a male Dwarf that was transformed into a dragon due to the ring of Andvari's curse.
Thanks, now I will be haunted with the image of a crossdressing Thorin for a while.
Old 2015-08-03, 14:07   Link #1933
lalovalenz666

i'm pretty sure rossweisse's kid is going to be a girl. if she had a boy it wouldn't be half valkyrie, so what would it be then?
lalovalenz666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-03, 14:24   Link #1934
Chichiryuushintei

Quote:
Originally Posted by cookievalenzuela666 View Post
i'm pretty sure rossweisse's kid is going to be a girl. if she had a boy it wouldn't be half valkyrie, so what would it be then?
The thing is, because the EX novels will come with the BorN BDs, we won't get to see Ross's kids since she didn't fall for Ise until v17. Even Ravel's kid is unlikely to appear.

And hey, nothing says the kid couldn't dress like his mom. Ise doesn't judge.
Old 2015-08-03, 18:58   Link #1935
Tbolt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chichiryuushintei View Post
And hey, nothing says the kid couldn't dress like his mom. Ise doesn't judge.
LOL that's just wrong in sooo many ways.
Old 2015-08-03, 19:30   Link #1936
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky black swordman View Post
Not really. Ophis only assisted in the creation of his body and gave him some of her power. The flesh that was used to create Issei's body came from Great Red. So, technically speaking Great Red is both Issei's biological mother and father.
Lol yeah, good point. Great Red is his biological father and mother, both at the same time. I wonder how his real parents would react when they hear of this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky black swordman View Post
Here's something to think about if Issei wasn't a Dragon in someway, how did he catch the Dragon Flu? A disease that I would assume can only be caught by Dragons. And don't forget Saji also had a case of the Dragon flu.
Yeah, another really good point. There's indeed a short story set before Volume 12 sometime where Ise gets bed-ridden with a case of Dragon Flu. I doubt it would have happened if he weren't a Dragon at least in part already, before Volume 12.

But yeah, we shouldn't talk about this anymore.

@Chichi: Yeah, Rose's kid wouldn't be shown in EX. Ravel's too.
Old 2015-08-03, 21:54   Link #1937
amtro
Distro

No, Ravel's kid should definitely be shown. Roze is not as interesting so IDGAF about her and her kid to be honest.
Old 2015-08-03, 22:38   Link #1938
Seafoam
『Lolimancer』
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by amtro View Post
No, Ravel's kid should definitely be shown. Roze is not as interesting so IDGAF about her and her kid to be honest.
Your words are like daggers to the Rose fanbase.
Seafoam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-04, 00:19   Link #1939
lalovalenz666

ok i'm obviously missing something here, ross and ravels kids won't be in ex, but wasn't kuroka's kid mentioned on ishibumi's blog?
lalovalenz666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-04, 00:59   Link #1940
amtro
Distro

No, that was just inference based on the fact that the child wore a black kimono and spoke like Kuroka. None of the mothers were revealed and and neither were the hair colors of the nekomata siblings.