AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2015-07-30, 16:41   Link #341
demonright

Quote:
Originally Posted by elroid View Post
Cant rmb what rank was Tang Chen but i rmb he can be considered as half god.

I read both 2 and 2.5 in raws. For DD2 i read it with an online novel app, on the other hand 2.5 was from the first link i found in google lol. The summary i posted is a very diluted one so many things were omitted so its best if u can read it yourself

Wu Tong is indeed the daughter of Tang San and Xiao Wu. hmm I think I spoiled 1 of the more important part of the story, even though it should be quite obvious by that time... As for Tang Ya, I'm not sure either. She's only mentioned as the descendant and also is the current master of Tang Men, but it doesn't seem like she is directly related to Tang San blood wise. There's no actual explanation in the story.
I am guessing that you can read chinese? or did you use google translate?
demonright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-30, 17:07   Link #342
LevelSeven

Quote:
Wu Tong is indeed the daughter of Tang San and Xiao Wu.
is this the MC of DD3 or the one of DD2?
Quote:
hmm I think I spoiled 1 of the more important part of the story, even though it should be quite obvious by that time... As for Tang Ya, I'm not sure either. She's only mentioned as the descendant and also is the current master of Tang Men, but it doesn't seem like she is directly related to Tang San blood wise. There's no actual explanation in the story.
as far as i know in DD2 they said that tang san and xiao wu had no children... tang ya is simply the current head of the tang clan...
LevelSeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-30, 19:29   Link #343
Dart-Sama

tang san n xiao wu DO have a daughter, she sneaked away from god realm into the continent
Dart-Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-30, 23:32   Link #344
elroid

Quote:
Originally Posted by demonright View Post
I am guessing that you can read chinese? or did you use google translate?
Yeah I read those in chinese.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LevelSeven View Post
is this the MC of DD3 or the one of DD2?

as far as i know in DD2 they said that tang san and xiao wu had no children... tang ya is simply the current head of the tang clan...
Spoiler for :

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dart-Sama View Post
tang san n xiao wu DO have a daughter, she sneaked away from god realm into the continent
actually she didnt sneak into the continent but was only very interested in it during the prologue chapter. She was then sent by her father into the continent for training.
elroid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-31, 04:08   Link #345
demonright

[QUOTE=elroid;5608171]Yeah I read those in chinese.

Thanks for answering
Which one would you say is better? DD1 or DD2?
Old 2015-08-06, 18:09   Link #346
aliasxn
Eye for an Eye

Y'know, I like that the manga is fast paced but often times it is too fast paced, like they actually skipped a chapter.

What the hell happened after the fight? I was expecting Tang-san to go super saiyan and murder every single one of them...

And how can they just kill a major clan offscreen?
Old 2015-08-08, 11:43   Link #347
demonright

Quote:
Originally Posted by aliasxn View Post
Y'know, I like that the manga is fast paced but often times it is too fast paced, like they actually skipped a chapter.

What the hell happened after the fight? I was expecting Tang-san to go super saiyan and murder every single one of them...

And how can they just kill a major clan offscreen?
I was wondering that too. Its because that they weren't on screen at all. We only know 4 members of the clan. and the most major one is the Clan Heir. We don't know anything else about the clan tbh. Some important parts of the story are not mentioned at all, which annoys me.
Old 2015-09-07, 09:57   Link #348
defdefdef

Mc

Does the mc from the douluo Dalu 1
Ever met the mc from douluo Dalu 2
defdefdef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-07, 10:31   Link #349
defdefdef

Mc

So which mc is the strongest
The mc form 1
Or the mc from 2
defdefdef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-10, 19:08   Link #350
demonright

Can someone please spoil what happens in DD2? Whats the story even about. I got a bit of an idea about from reading the translated novel chapters and raws for manhua. Other than that, whats the story about?
Old 2015-09-10, 23:40   Link #351
elroid

Quote:
Originally Posted by defdefdef View Post
So which mc is the strongest
The mc form 1
Or the mc from 2
Spoiler:

as for the summary, it was too long so I'm not sure how to even summarise lol

Last edited by elroid; 2015-09-11 at 01:36.
Old 2015-09-11, 04:34   Link #352
demonright

Quote:
Spoiler:

as for the summary, it was too long so I'm not sure how to even summarise lol
Just say the basics, like who is the enemy and what is he fighting for ? like DD1 was about revenge (spirit hall) and what happens to stuff with MC's clan? Thats all I need to know, I can kind of guess the rest. There should be a tournament I can kind of guess MC will win it in the end, winner gets a spirit bone or something. Please. I can't find summary for it anywhere online or spoilers. All I know is that he becomes a God and the stuff from the translated chapters.
Old 2015-09-11, 07:50   Link #353
NWJY
Newbei Enter

So TangSan got how many spirit ring at the end of the novel??
Can some one give a list including the one he do no have anymore the 1st four ring including their ability
NWJY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-11, 09:09   Link #354
demonright

Quote:
Originally Posted by NWJY View Post
Can some one give a list including the one he do no have anymore the 1st four ring including their ability
Spoiler for Rings Tang San:

I think thats correct
Old 2015-09-11, 10:06   Link #355
LevelSeven

Quote:
Originally Posted by NWJY View Post
Spoiler for link:

go and read for yourself, it will also spoil the future powers of the MC for DD2...

btw, im with demonright, can someone please give a summary? the chapters are stuck by ch.7 part2 :/
Old 2015-09-11, 12:35   Link #356
elroid

Quote:
Just say the basics, like who is the enemy and what is he fighting for ? like DD1 was about revenge (spirit hall) and what happens to stuff with MC's clan? Thats all I need to know, I can kind of guess the rest. There should be a tournament I can kind of guess MC will win it in the end, winner gets a spirit bone or something. Please. I can't find summary for it anywhere online or spoilers. All I know is that he becomes a God and the stuff from the translated chapters.
DD2 takes place 10k years after DD1. At some point during between those years theres some crustal movement that causes another continent called Ri Yue DaLu (日月大陆, I dont really feel like calling it moon sun continent)to clash and merge(?) with their continent. they had some war but thanks to Shrek and the countries in CC worked together they managed to fend off Ri Yue and signed peace agreement. ppl from Ri Yue are specialized in technology development than as fighter. This is also the reason Tang Men that was created by Tang San was slowly replaced by them because the tools created by them are more cost efficient than Tang Men's hidden weapon. Hence Tang Men also slowly deteriorated as time pass by. As for Tang San's hammer clan, they are still staying hidden in their mountain like hermits, without much contact with the world and stay neutral no matter what happens outside.

Overall Ri Yue Da Lu is the major enemy but there's also few other major factions. The story is abit hard for me to summarize because there are many miniarcs to continues one after another or a few different objectives that are ongoing together in the same time.
Old 2015-09-12, 02:54   Link #357
demonright

Quote:
DD2 takes place 10k years after DD1. At some point during between those years theres some crustal movement that causes another continent called Ri Yue DaLu (日月大陆, I dont really feel like calling it moon sun continent)to clash and merge(?) with their continent. they had some war but thanks to Shrek and the countries in CC worked together they managed to fend off Ri Yue and signed peace agreement. ppl from Ri Yue are specialized in technology development than as fighter. This is also the reason Tang Men that was created by Tang San was slowly replaced by them because the tools created by them are more cost efficient than Tang Men's hidden weapon. Hence Tang Men also slowly deteriorated as time pass by. As for Tang San's hammer clan, they are still staying hidden in their mountain like hermits, without much contact with the world and stay neutral no matter what happens outside.

Overall Ri Yue Da Lu is the major enemy but there's also few other major factions. The story is abit hard for me to summarize because there are many miniarcs to continues one after another or a few different objectives that are ongoing together in the same time.

Thank you! Sorry to bother you like that. Since the other continent specialize in weapons there must be plenty of spirit beasts at that continent. Does he get a couple of 100,000 rings from there?

About his 100,000 thousand rings. Are they actually from beasts who are 100,000 years old or are they from 10,000 or 1000 year old beasts but that worm uses his own cultivation on them. Because in the Manhua raws, the worm's ring colour changes from 1 million year old (light blue) to 100,000 (red) one.

Last edited by demonright; 2015-09-12 at 03:08.
Old 2015-09-12, 04:36   Link #358
elroid

Quote:
Thank you! Sorry to bother you like that. Since the other continent specialize in weapons there must be plenty of spirit beasts at that continent. Does he get a couple of 100,000 rings from there?

About his 100,000 thousand rings. Are they actually from beasts who are 100,000 years old or are they from 10,000 or 1000 year old beasts but that worm uses his own cultivation on them. Because in the Manhua raws, the worm's ring colour changes from 1 million year old (light blue) to 100,000 (red) one.
There's plenty unique spirit beasts there too, but overall the Great Forest is the largest habitat for spirit beast with most number. MC does get some ring from spirit beast there.

1m year rings seems to have unique colors on their own. Forgot how it looked like in manhua but in novel it is gold color. But the worm is able to seal or suppress the rings powers so that they wont blow up the mc. He will then slowly release the seals and strengthen the rings as mc grows. The seal works on other rings too so there's a few times he absorbs rings that are stronger than him.

At first the first ring of mc's main spirit (eye) was sealed to white/10 year level. So mc was looked down by many ppl. But after his eye receives the 2nd ring and unlock a simulation/disguise ability, he is able to freely disguise his rings with any color and the disguise simulated will have the exact pressure. So after that most other ppl are not able to really confirm what level are his rings.

Spoiler for 2nd ring ability:

That said, his eye belongs to mental/mind attribute element which is a rarer attribute, so most of the time he will just accept whatever spirit ring with that attribute he comes across. (he would hunt down the leader/boss class of that beast for highest possible level though).

Overall mc is very gifted when it comes to his resources (rings/bones).
Spoiler for Resources:

Last edited by elroid; 2015-09-12 at 05:20.
Old 2015-09-12, 05:40   Link #359
LevelSeven

@elroid
wow, this was detailed thanks, now im only more sad since DD2 doesnt get translated, i wish i could read all this things by myself
Old 2015-09-12, 08:13   Link #360
demonright

Thank you for the detailed explanation! Means a lot. I really want some to start translating DD2. If someone could pick it up, it would be great. I heard that Tang Wutong (Tang San's Daughter and MC's lover) has twins spirits, is that true? The butterfly and the hammer. And what about her rings, she seems to be skipping levels like Tang San. What are her final rings? Does she get the rings from Tang San, you know since he is a God he can grant rings. I didn't know about the spirit beasts forming pacts with MC. Thats unique. Does Yu Hao eventually get the ring from the number one beast?

Tags
fantasy