AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2015-08-09, 03:00   Link #301
Newprimus
NO ESCAPE FROM NYAAA
*Artist

Welcome to the world filled with people who thanks to their upbringings have no real idea what they're feeling.
Old 2015-08-09, 04:44   Link #302
whitecloud

ehhmmm...just want to put this...get this from somewhere else..

by the way....real story bro...in china farmer mistakenly see sex toy as mushroom... i bet this happen in shimoneta world

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-mushroom.html
Old 2015-08-09, 05:38   Link #303
Takeshi senpai

I'm not surprised if Anna really can supply enough love nectar for commercial use. The report shows that it is possible for the people in Shimoneta to be completely ignorant of sex.
Takeshi senpai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-09, 23:07   Link #304
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Homemade sex toys aside, science girl once again steals the episode. Nonchalant nudity as side bonus to sexual ignorance FTW!
Old 2015-08-10, 02:46   Link #305
Nork22

Jesus... this show...

So umm... who's gonna try this recipe out?
Old 2015-08-10, 13:17   Link #306
JamJackEvo

Anybody else here recognized "That Pool" in the ED? Hehehe. ;D
JamJackEvo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-10, 13:46   Link #307
Gan_HOPE326
Maddo Scientisto

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamJackEvo View Post
Anybody else here recognized "That Pool" in the ED? Hehehe. ;D
Just from the ED? They show it blown up in the introductory sequence every episode .

My other fanfiction can be found here.
Gan_HOPE326 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-10, 14:03   Link #308
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gan_HOPE326 View Post
Just from the ED? They show it blown up in the introductory sequence every episode .
http://kotaku.com/the-most-infamous-...phy-1520473085
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-10, 15:51   Link #309
James Rye

A vibrator so strong pressing it against a door makes it burst! And Anna had that between her boobs for hours! Daaaaaaamn! Dem vibrating boobs shaking like an earthquake! And Tanukichi was so close of "something deep inside him coming" when she pressed her vibrating chest on his crotch. XDDD

Anna was pretty normal/cute when not in nympho mode like when she got his present or before said vibrator boobs incident. Also when said gift broke and she was so sad about it~

Honestly, all Tanukichi needs is a world where vibrators are sold and more importantly where Anna knows how babies are made and that you do said stuff with both parties in agreement. That would be the perfect world for him.^^
Old 2015-08-10, 20:50   Link #310
LG-MAX 2.o

shit: http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...content/.91512

this can harm the series or is it just noise?
LG-MAX 2.o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-10, 20:55   Link #311
Estzero1

If you ask me, it's bullshit. A classic case of people who have nothing to complain about, so that they have to find something to complain about.

What´s the answer to everything ?
Estzero1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-10, 21:05   Link #312
Newprimus
NO ESCAPE FROM NYAAA
*Artist

It's dumb because all these shows are late night anime, broadcast well past children hours and are obviously meant for adults. That group has probably been making those kinds of complaints for years.
Old 2015-08-10, 21:14   Link #313
LG-MAX 2.o

but complaints like these often affect animes?
LG-MAX 2.o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-10, 21:19   Link #314
Tangowr

Quote:
Originally Posted by LG-MAX 2.o View Post
but complaints like these often affect animes?
Not really, why would it?
Old 2015-08-10, 23:08   Link #315
SuitUp
¡Gracias Totales!

Japanese moral watchdogs complaining about a show where moral watchdogs fucked up Japan I just love those people that actually go about life looking for something to get offended at, they bring about good laughs
Old 2015-08-11, 03:45   Link #316
Gan_HOPE326
Maddo Scientisto

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuitUp View Post
Japanese moral watchdogs complaining about a show where moral watchdogs fucked up Japan I just love those people that actually go about life looking for something to get offended at, they bring about good laughs
If Shimoneta was subtler in its satire it should introduce such characters - a society of grumpy old men who have lost purpose in the world of total purity as they have nothing else to complain about any more, just wander aimlessly getting offended at random stuff and screaming angrily at clouds, just to find vitality and purpose back when SOX strikes .

Old 2015-08-11, 04:53   Link #317
Sheba
Shitpost Gremlin

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gan_HOPE326 View Post
If Shimoneta was subtler in its satire it should introduce such characters - a society of grumpy old men who have lost purpose in the world of total purity as they have nothing else to complain about any more, just wander aimlessly getting offended at random stuff and screaming angrily at clouds, just to find vitality and purpose back when SOX strikes .
That sounds a lot like a batch of millenials, drunk with political correctness, who felt the need to be outraged at anything and everything. The Matt Taylor's shirt affair being the most recent example of such people.
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-11, 05:33   Link #318
Gan_HOPE326
Maddo Scientisto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba View Post
That sounds a lot like a batch of millenials, drunk with political correctness, who felt the need to be outraged at anything and everything. The Matt Taylor's shirt affair being the most recent example of such people.
To be honest, there's never been a lack of grumpy old men decrying the wicked ways of those damn youngsters. The novelty is that now there are also 20 and 30 years old that do the same .

But yeah... the thing I find most silly about that kind of approach is that it doesn't realize it is repeating the same exact mistakes that brought about the problems it sets out to fight. Most sexism has the roots in some traditional culture or religion. And traditional cultures and religions didn't discriminate women just because they were sausage-only clubs that wanted to be jerks towards them; most rules were supposed to protect women, from men's dirty desires, from sin, and in the end from themselves as well. They assumed that women were weaker and needed help and therefore enforced rule after rule, building a glass cage to keep them in, and shaming and decrying any woman who dared stepping out of it as a danger and an embarrassment to the others, the "good" ones. They started from well-meaning reasons and carried it out to its logical extremes, without realizing its fundamental flaw and forgetting their own purpose along the way.

The first feminists advocated sexual freedom for a reason. And now the new feminists think they have to do better - not just free women, but PROTECT THEM, by destroying or hiding everything that risks inciting harmful behaviour towards them. Which is exactly the original reason for women's oppression. Any safe is also a prison cell. And we all would live much safer confined inside an underground atomic bunker, but who the hell WANTS to live in an underground atomic bunker?

Old 2015-08-11, 07:22   Link #319
Hamster

So i just checked out the first ep. Even though some parts made me giggle, I'm a bit iffy on the entire premise. It reminds me too much of that 90's sci fi flick where a guy ends up in an alternate utopian earth where almost everything is free and no one suffers..except for that monthly lottery where everyone hunts down the winner and beats them to death with baseball bats for some reason. It has put me off shows with a weird premise ever since.

I may give this one more episode hoping the comedy and lewdness distracts me enough from the main plot...
Hamster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-11, 07:57   Link #320
Benigmatica
Deadpan Rambler

Send a message via Yahoo to Benigmatica
Episode 6:
Shit, putting a vibrator onto Anna's breasts and shaking it is so crazy!

Meanwhile, is it me or the Decency Squad are just sleazy bastards who only ban harmful materials to children and make money out of it?
Benigmatica is offline   Reply With Quote