Old 2015-02-02, 20:50   Link #321
Miraluka
Banned

Called it miles away.
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-03, 20:51   Link #322
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~

That hug he done was pretty damn sexy lol he was definitely thinking of her as a kid when he went to hug her....got the surprise of his life hahaha
Old 2015-02-05, 16:28   Link #323
bnguyen14
Dragon Seeker

So apparently minamoto is level 7 esp? So how is it that the Major and future queen not know that since they can "sense" power of esp?
Old 2015-02-05, 16:49   Link #324
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

Quote:
Originally Posted by bnguyen14 View Post
So apparently minamoto is level 7 esp? So how is it that the Major and future queen not know that since they can "sense" power of esp?
Wait what?

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-05, 16:54   Link #325
bnguyen14
Dragon Seeker

In one of the early chapter, it was mentioned that minamoto is a level 7 esper.
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Old 2015-02-05, 17:08   Link #326
felbermudez

that's the one shot
felbermudez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-05, 17:09   Link #327
Hiyono

Quote:
Originally Posted by bnguyen14 View Post
In one of the early chapter, it was mentioned that minamoto is a level 7 esper.
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Isn't that the original one-shot that got the series serialized? If it is, it's not canon.
Old 2015-02-05, 17:12   Link #328
bnguyen14
Dragon Seeker

Him, is that so? Oh well, I freaked out for nothing ^.^ thanks for the clarification.
Old 2015-08-13, 08:25   Link #329
Student no.0
Part-time Warrior

Location: First star to the left, you should go there sometime.
Just simply curious since I've checked out a bit of the show and really enjoying what I've seen so far. It seems that there are time-skips later on in the story. Does Kaoru still maintain her lecherous attitude as she gets older (even though it's played for laughs so far apparently) and is there also any GL or any subtext at all, and if there is, is it just played for bait-and-switch or humor? What sexuality does Kaoru lean towards as she gets older? Thanks in advance.
Student no.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-13, 08:34   Link #330
Proto
Knowledge is the solution

It is toned down with time, however this toning down is indeed one of the development points for Kaoru's character and acknowledge in series as such. It is handed well.
Proto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-13, 08:52   Link #331
Student no.0
Part-time Warrior

Location: First star to the left, you should go there sometime.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Proto View Post
It is toned down with time, however this toning down is indeed one of the development points for Kaoru's character and acknowledge in series as such. It is handed well.
Awesome. Is there any emphasis concerning her romantic inclinations? (I don't mind spoilers in this regard btw)
Student no.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-13, 11:43   Link #332
Johnny
Working the bags...

A Minamoto 2.0 character was introduced in this final arc who has a huge crush on Kaoru and shows it. His role is to be replacing Minamoto's job with the children...

Personally can't stand him at all and stopped reading it on a regular basis. Worst arc ever and sadly it's the final one. No matter that his role is probably just to spur on Minamoto/Kaoru eventually...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-17, 18:01   Link #333
jasper222

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
A Minamoto 2.0 character was introduced in this final arc who has a huge crush on Kaoru and shows it. His role is to be replacing Minamoto's job with the children...

Personally can't stand him at all and stopped reading it on a regular basis. Worst arc ever and sadly it's the final one. No matter that his role is probably just to spur on Minamoto/Kaoru eventually...
I still think Matsukaze is a failsafe being raised by Minamoto to counter the Black Phantom hypnotic virus. I think it's not the final arc though..was it said to be?

I have a question though, after consuming quite a large number of ZKC material for the past year...we know Minamoto x Kaoru will happen, but what about Aoi and Shiho? Is it Aoi x Barret and Shiho x Sakaki? Or Aoi's email friend who blogged about Eco Spheres and the football athlete from Shiho's harem? I know Minamoto's mom already agreed for all 3 of them to marry him, but after middle school it seems like they're not being put into romantic situations with Minamoto anymore.
jasper222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-17, 18:17   Link #334
bones

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasper222 View Post
I still think Matsukaze is a failsafe being raised by Minamoto to counter the Black Phantom hypnotic virus. I think it's not the final arc though..was it said to be?

I have a question though, after consuming quite a large number of ZKC material for the past year...we know Minamoto x Kaoru will happen, but what about Aoi and Shiho? Is it Aoi x Barret and Shiho x Sakaki? Or Aoi's email friend who blogged about Eco Spheres and the football athlete from Shiho's harem? I know Minamoto's mom already agreed for all 3 of them to marry him, but after middle school it seems like they're not being put into romantic situations with Minamoto anymore.
I think that the author halfheartedly tried to pair Aoi and Barret together but it just never got off the ground. Now in current chapters, the author is trying to do the same thing with Aoi and Sakaki which will probably fail too. The author spent too much time building up the relationship between not only Minamoto and Kaoru but the other girls as well making it impossible for any other guy. In the end, Aoi and Shiho might get paired off with Barret and Sakaki but it will probably be off paneled because there's no way the author can make it believable.
bones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-18, 07:08   Link #335
jasper222

Quote:
Originally Posted by bones View Post
I think that the author halfheartedly tried to pair Aoi and Barret together but it just never got off the ground. Now in current chapters, the author is trying to do the same thing with Aoi and Sakaki which will probably fail too. The author spent too much time building up the relationship between not only Minamoto and Kaoru but the other girls as well making it impossible for any other guy. In the end, Aoi and Shiho might get paired off with Barret and Sakaki but it will probably be off paneled because there's no way the author can make it believable.
I deleted my previous post because I thought it seemed too inflammatory.

So I'll just say this. I hope that if Aoi and Shiho are paired with Barret and Sakaki, it's not half-assed as hell like it feels right now. I'd rather they did a Minamoto harem rather than what the author is trying to push, but I wouldn't be averse to a well-developed Barret and Sakaki end if it happens. I still think that they think of Minamoto as a man like Kaoru does, but I'm also open to the argument that Kaoru feels a little more strongly than they do and that they're only protective of Minamoto because he's been their guardian for a long while (aka a father/brother figure).

Because to me as it feels right now, Aoi shouldn't be falling for Barret just because he's seen her panties a couple of times and Shiho shouldn't be falling for Sakaki just because "le snarky back and forth but they love each other secretly lol". I need more convincing that Aoi and Shiho would readily spend their lives with Barret and Sakaki more than they would with Minamoto.
Old 2016-08-18, 08:14   Link #336
alex_drian

wow, this thread revived

so, something interesting? I have not seen like 20 chapters, what's the deal with pairings?

Last edited by alex_drian; 2016-08-18 at 08:32.
alex_drian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-18, 16:03   Link #337
jasper222

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex_drian View Post
wow, this thread revived

so, something interesting? I have not seen like 20 chapters, what's the deal with pairings?
No I'm sorry, my fault, just had to get that off my chest as I'm reading ZKC.
I personally think the author is rushing to the end, like Kubo I think Shina has had a deadline enacted on him.
Old 2016-08-18, 16:31   Link #338
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

I know, it's sad and chest hurting see this cheap development regarding Aoi and Chiho.
Kuroageha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-18, 17:24   Link #339
alex_drian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroageha View Post
I know, it's sad and chest hurting see this cheap development regarding Aoi and Chiho.
what's going on? tell me clearly
alex_drian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-18, 19:14   Link #340
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

Basically author giving all the spotlight to Kaoru and sidelining the other two and half assedly put them away by giving really poor interactions with other characters so as to not enrage the readers because all the series was about Minamoto and the 3 thus any other character getting in the way is BS even if said character is one of the main girl(Kaoru).
Kuroageha is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, shounen