Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2015-08-20, 03:37   Link #1861
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxxus0923 View Post
Ero Tora do you know any ero WN that features an MC that controls the body of women but leaves their mind intact?

as in SUPER ERO WN!@
The hell you are saying...

You are reading that very thing right now!!!

You've seen Michi, right? Kudou Michi... Misuzu's loli pettan bodyguard...

She can use a "Ki" skill called Shingetsu... at first it can only numb enemy's body for a moment. Later after Shirasaka Arc, her skill develops so that she can control enemy's body to some extent

...and later the Miko Sisters of Takakura will appear too... they are awesome... in various meanings...
wuhugm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-20, 04:18   Link #1862
maxxus0923
Fairy Legion

Not yet... you got the ncode for that?
maxxus0923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-20, 04:34   Link #1863
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxxus0923 View Post
Not yet... you got the ncode for that?
wups... sorry, I thought you were maniac88

both of you had m as the first letter and numbers at the end of your nick

haha.... I'm still high

n0280z
Old 2015-08-20, 07:07   Link #1864
maniac88

Hahaha,,, hentaiga you should stop smoking shit...
Look what it did to you..

Back on topic, Yeah I like Yukino. Among the girls, she is the most interesting. Especially her "interaction" with the MC. Headbutting each other as a form of foreplay.

Btw, is there a time skip on the latter chapter? or the pace speeding up maybe?
I almost read 400 ch and it's been like a week or two in their timeline.
maniac88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-20, 07:52   Link #1865
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Quote:
Originally Posted by maniac88 View Post
Hahaha,,, hentaiga you should stop smoking shit...
Look what it did to you..

Back on topic, Yeah I like Yukino. Among the girls, she is the most interesting. Especially her "interaction" with the MC. Headbutting each other as a form of foreplay.

Btw, is there a time skip on the latter chapter? or the pace speeding up maybe?
I almost read 400 ch and it's been like a week or two in their timeline.
huehuehue~

Michi, Yukino, Ruriko, Banba, and The Twins are my fav girls~

After the Revenge Arc there is 6 months time skip, with some chapters telling what happened during the skip

After the time skip Yoshida-kun had already learned some self defense techniques from Michi and the others... along with mental upgrades and the finally revealed 1st name
Old 2015-08-20, 10:44   Link #1866
guyy

Man it feels like they are living 48 hour days or something with all the stuff happening in one day.

I noticed there's an epilogue at like 600 chapters or something but what's the difference between the main story and the rest? Does the story continue as normal or does the style change somehow (besides there being a timeskip)
guyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-20, 19:01   Link #1867
Nelanlan

You guys should make a thread for the story you're talking about if there isn't one already. Seems to be a big enough interest for it.

Anyways I haven't found any really great series recently but here are a few new ones that were a good read.

地龍のダンジョン奮闘記!(GT) Earth Dragon Dungeon Struggles!
n2674cv
Summary: guy gets reincarnated as an earth dragon and when he learns that his species is nearly extinct and hunted for materials he builds a dungeon in self defense. Interesting premise, not too many chapters out yet but multiple updates per day.

水没ダンジョン (GT) Submerged Dungeon
n0061cv
Summary: guy gets reincarnated as a water dragon and along with his navigator he spends a lonely 1000 years growing OP due to nobody being able to find the entrance to his dungeon. Main goal of the MC is to travel world (he can't leave his dungeon because the entrance is too small). Note: I am not entirely certain whether the MC is a guy or girl. Again interesting premise with few chapters but no routine releases.

人形ダンジョン (GT) Doll Dungeon
n6999cp
Summary: guy gets reincarnated as a dungeon lord and picks up the doll motif as his theme. Not OP but very composed MC that quickly grows. Good story, updates every three days and is currently being translated somewhere (translation up to chapter four I believe).
Nelanlan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-20, 22:32   Link #1868
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nelanlan View Post
You guys should make a thread for the story you're talking about if there isn't one already. Seems to be a big enough interest for it.
No can do, the ero content is over the chart

Quote:
Originally Posted by guyy View Post
Man it feels like they are living 48 hour days or something with all the stuff happening in one day.

I noticed there's an epilogue at like 600 chapters or something but what's the difference between the main story and the rest? Does the story continue as normal or does the style change somehow (besides there being a timeskip)
Haha, I felt the same

The style changes, not as "busy" as before, with days/weeks skipped in between arcs

The First/Golden Week Arc is uninterrupted and very detailed till the end, but the subsequent arcs behaves more like normal light novel chapters... with the exception of Miko of Takakura Arc
Old 2015-08-21, 02:48   Link #1869
Okashira
どうだろうね。ふふ

Quote:
Originally Posted by amatsunagi View Post
Starting to get stressed here from lack of good read, anyone has decent read to share? if possible with elaborate or unique system or wacky stuffs like in Gensousaiki no Allusionist (mix of fantasy and SF).
Have you checked 俺が魔族軍で出世して、魔王の娘の心を射止める話 ? It's on of the "I'm too tempted by the cover even if I know nothing of it" works that are in my list

The synopsis is simple enough but it is at least not the most basic template.

Spoiler:
Old 2015-08-21, 06:15   Link #1870
El Rue
Otherworld Wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okashira View Post
Have you checked 俺が魔族軍で出世して、魔王の娘の心を射止める話 ? It's on of the "I'm too tempted by the cover even if I know nothing of it" works that are in my list

Spoiler:
Hm? I gave it a quick look but...there's a final chapter/arc? Then it goes on, or is the next story is a sequel of sorts?
Old 2015-08-21, 20:19   Link #1871
guyy

Ugh... Seeing the length of the hotel fight volumes already makes me lose motivation to keep reading... And I've yet to read the michi volume before them
Old 2015-08-21, 20:52   Link #1872
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Quote:
Ugh... Seeing the length of the hotel fight volumes already makes me lose motivation to keep reading... And I've yet to read the michi volume before them
gyahahaha... it's a damn long novel... 12 millions words in total... not alphabet mind you and I wish it's even longer

Michi is M
Old 2015-08-21, 22:32   Link #1873
maxxus0923
Fairy Legion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okashira View Post

Spoiler:
why are we not seeing a translation for this
maxxus0923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-22, 08:08   Link #1874
byashiki

Are there any webnovels that involve protag reincarnated/transported into hell?
More so if he acquires a harem of devils or demons.
byashiki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-22, 08:32   Link #1875
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Quote:
Originally Posted by byashiki View Post
Are there any webnovels that involve protag reincarnated/transported into hell?
More so if he acquires a harem of devils or demons.
Neta Chara

Reincarnated into Demon Continent...

Everyone else is Demons... well duh...
Old 2015-08-23, 13:34   Link #1876
guyy

If JxR and oukoku michi were the two best nocturne novels what would you say is the third best?

I read in JxR to the point where yukino goes to her grandfather's house and I got bored for now after I skipped ahead and saw she hasn't changed at all when coming back. And there's like 50 chapters in between of mostly ruriko and reika which don't interest me much.

Oukoku michi is stuck at maguraado civil war chapter 1
Old 2015-08-23, 17:30   Link #1877
Poligrafowicz

Is there some WN similar to Kekkon Yubiwa Monogatari, Something with more developed romance and adventure part, but not necessarily more ero? The author had a great start, but started relying on fanservice too much (overall quality of the story seems to drop) and the relationship\s seem underdeveloped (MC and main girl were close from the start, but the girl started appearing less and less).

If you're unfamiliar with the manga,
Spoiler for spoiler:
Poligrafowicz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-23, 20:17   Link #1878
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Talking

Quote:
If JxR and oukoku michi were the two best nocturne novels what would you say is the third best?

I read in JxR to the point where yukino goes to her grandfather's house and I got bored for now after I skipped ahead and saw she hasn't changed at all when coming back. And there's like 50 chapters in between of mostly ruriko and reika which don't interest me much.

Oukoku michi is stuck at maguraado civil war chapter 1
There's no 3rd... everything else is crap... no joke

I've tried many others to just face palmed...

Kakedashi Programmer and Neta Chara have great potential, but eventually it went to shit

Ruriko and Michi are best girls yo! baka baka! Reika is not too much... but her arc is related to the adorable Agnes! Papa seksu!~

Similar to Kekkon Yubiwa > This
Old 2015-08-23, 21:17   Link #1879
guyy

^How did they go to shit?

Also does Agnes start calling the MC papa?
Old 2015-08-23, 21:33   Link #1880
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Red face

Quote:
^How did they go to shit?
Kakedashi suffers from lack of details, in every aspects, both in modern and another world, in this novel MC and the gang can travel between worlds freely, but that doesn't matter because both are dull and uninspiring worlds. Girls fuck MC but MC stays pussy. Terrifying inconsistencies... girls hair color and weapons changes suddenly after several chapters... a miko heroine said losing virginity diminishes her power yet she fucked without second thoughts and later that matter never mentioned again... wtf... and anyway boring development...

Neta Chara... I made the thread for it... but after hundreds chapter, finally fed up... basically there's no romance... all girls fall for him because he brainwashed them with his ability... by having eye contact with girls he takes fancy of they immediately spreads their legs... gosh so boring... and stupid development... at first there's many variety of combat classes, but then MC got magic guns and it's engineer, from then on only magic guns keep making achievements.... bang bang bang!!! goddamn boring......

yeap~ Agnes having boink boink with her papa, the MC~
initially my fav girl but she's having too much screen time, so getting overwhelmed now.....

Tags
web novel