AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2015-08-31, 23:58   Link #2301
aw454wtr

Why would loki even put a curse on Asia? she did not even participate in the fight against loki, It would make more sense if he cursed Rias instead
aw454wtr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-01, 00:05   Link #2302
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

maybe because Asia is one of Ise mental support...
Old 2015-09-01, 08:28   Link #2303
jopjopjop

30 years in the future:
  • Seven Maous. Lucifer, Beelzebub, Leviathan, Asmodeus, Amon, Belphegor, Belial. Out of the four current, only Ajuka remains as a Maou.
  • Azazel †
  • Baraqiel is the Governor General.
  • (For here on out I'll be calling Rias' son Ex for multiple reasons) Ex' red gauntlet is a replica. It is weaker of course.
  • Zen's sword is called Durandal IV. It is a product of advance alchemy to create a new sword.
Old 2015-09-01, 08:33   Link #2304
DragoMuseveni
True Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by jopjopjop View Post
30 years in the future:
  • Seven Maous. Lucifer, Beelzebub, Leviathan, Asmodeus, Amon, Belphegor, Belial. Out of the four current, only Ajuka remains as a Maou.
  • Azazel †
  • (For here on out I'll be calling Rias' son Ex for multiple reasons) Ex' red gauntlet is a replica. It is weaker of course.
  • Zen's sword is called Durandal IV. It is a product of advance alchemy to create a new sword.
Thanks for the info Jop
Spoiler:
Old 2015-09-01, 08:35   Link #2305
bluestahli1

Hmm, I wonder how Azazel dieded?
bluestahli1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-01, 08:47   Link #2306
LowCholesterol
Teacher : The Awakening

i guess he's assassinated. Loki is the one responsible for his death.
(damn, i always think that UL is Arnold Schwarzenegger or the other machines from terminator )

FGO ID : 261,201,342. IGN: Manfred
FGO wishlist : i didn't wish anything but a better gacha rate & luck
LowCholesterol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-01, 08:49   Link #2307
aw454wtr

So sirzechs stepped down as lucifer? No way Loki could kill Sirzechs
aw454wtr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-01, 08:50   Link #2308
Chichiryuushintei

Quote:
Originally Posted by jopjopjop View Post
30 years in the future:
  • Azazel †
Is there a reason to create more Maou?

R.I.P. Azazel. Your troll skills will be missed until the timelines are fixed and you end up alive again.
Chichiryuushintei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-01, 09:16   Link #2309
amtro
Distro

Printing got delayed by a bit due to technical issues, but all is in order now. ETA roughly 30 min.
Old 2015-09-01, 09:23   Link #2310
Gary29
Not Bennia Lover

Opposite personalities for the Nekos' kids was a really nice touch. Belial's becoming a Maou (assuming Diehauser right now) is also a positive twist. RIP Azazel as somewhat expected.

Quote:
Originally Posted by amtro View Post
Printing got delayed by a bit due to technical issues, but all is in order now. ETA roughly 30 min.
Nice. Jop'll probably get a head-start since I have class but I'll start from the end as usual
Old 2015-09-01, 09:48   Link #2311
Direwolf18

My question is where is Fafnir in all of this? Experience says you touch Asia you better have your last will and testament in order.
Direwolf18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-01, 10:05   Link #2312
amtro
Distro

ETA has passed. New ETA: When it's done.
Old 2015-09-01, 10:37   Link #2313
Biohazardous

I'd like to know whats up with Sirzechs not being Maou.. Take youf time Amtro thank you again for sharing.
Old 2015-09-01, 10:50   Link #2314
Bigmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by aw454wtr View Post
Why would loki even put a curse on Asia? she did not even participate in the fight against loki, It would make more sense if he cursed Rias instead
But she did participate in the original light novel Loki fight, she was healing everyone from a distance. She is the healer of the group, if you take her out it would be easier to deal with everyone else in the Gremory group.

Also this question is bugging me but are the kids from the original light novel timeline or are they from the changed future BorNs timeline? I'm trying to figure out if their existence will disappear once they have repaired whatever damage Loki has done.
Bigmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-01, 10:51   Link #2315
Chichiryuushintei

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biohazardous View Post
I'd like to know whats up with Sirzechs not being Maou.. Take youf time Amtro thank you again for sharing.
Probably just retired. Though I don't see why Ajuka would continue to be a Maou when he said he only became one because Sirzechs also did so.
Chichiryuushintei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-01, 13:20   Link #2316
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigmac View Post
But she did participate in the original light novel Loki fight, she was healing everyone from a distance. She is the healer of the group, if you take her out it would be easier to deal with everyone else in the Gremory group.

Also this question is bugging me but are the kids from the original light novel timeline or are they from the changed future BorNs timeline? I'm trying to figure out if their existence will disappear once they have repaired whatever damage Loki has done.
I'm pretty sure the kids would still be there in the future even after fixing everything. They did mention that the future is completely fine, but that it won't stay that way if Loki has his way in the past. The only things that are left to fix in the future are the situation with Ise turning out to be a bad father who is also too busy with work to give time to his family, Asia being cursed into a perpetual sleep, Xenovia being an "Education Mom" like ChiChi from DBZ, and maybe (if it's possible to fix this following one), Gasper in the future being really scary.

I wonder what's up with Ise's kids thinking that they're all exactly the same as in the future? They should've at least noticed that Gasper is different, and that Ise is actually the type who cares about his family and friends and that he really isn't the type who would neglect them. Did they miss that about Ise? Or were they just annoyed at how perverted he is (which would actually be quite understandable)?

And yeah, Sirzechs not being a Maou is quite interesting and I'd also like to know why he stepped down (or did he die?). And yeah, kind of weird that Ajuka is still a Maou since he did say he only became one because Sirzechs also did. The whole thing with more Maous having been created is also something I'm curious about. Why was it needed?
Old 2015-09-01, 13:39   Link #2317
MV5

Preliminary sales of the 2nd volume of BorN is in. Slightly increased first week sales compared to the first volume.

>DxD BorN v2 sells 4482/1290, total 5,772.
MV5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-01, 13:42   Link #2318
Biohazardous

I'm going to count the thinking the parents are the same is because they caught them at a bad time.
Old 2015-09-01, 13:45   Link #2319
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Yeah, there's that as well, but Ise wasn't really doing much in that scene, was he? So what are they going off of, exactly, for him?
Old 2015-09-01, 14:01   Link #2320
Biohazardous

Not really ever doing anything lol. He might not have had much interaction with them on the times he was home. And since he didnt come to them when they came they may assume he's the same.