AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2015-08-27, 10:11   Link #161
Tokkan

Send a message via MSN to Tokkan
YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

R. Mika.

RAINBOW FREAKIN' MIKA!
Tokkan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-27, 11:04   Link #162
Frailty
Constellation
*Graphic Designer

What better way to die than to be sandwiched by female wrestlers' asses

Frailty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-27, 11:42   Link #163
Blackbeard D. Kuma

^ Agreed .

This is sweetness. I'm glad R. Mika made the roster. A female wrestler is a most welcome addition to diversify things.
Old 2015-08-27, 13:05   Link #164
Ryuga

Stone Cold Stunner lol. I'm really impressed with R.Mika, she's got me even more excited for the game.
Ryuga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-27, 14:10   Link #165
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackbeard D. Kuma View Post
^ Agreed .

This is sweetness. I'm glad R. Mika made the roster. A female wrestler is a most welcome addition to diversify things.
Diversify? Pretty sure SF games have always had a good equally roaster as it progressed.

Welp at least they aren't complaining about her outfit. (its coming I know it.)
Old 2015-08-27, 19:19   Link #166
SOGESNAKE
NEW WORLD BABY~!

Send a message via MSN to SOGESNAKE
The one character I was really hoping for, she even comes with her tag partner Yamato from the old artwork~

I was actually wondering how her moveset would change from 3, considering alot of her moves involved a wrestling ring sliding in from the side.... and I honestly don't think that'd have looked great in 3D. Though... abit strange she was revealed before Zangief... and I mean, we can all safely assume El Fuerte isn't returning...

More details on R.Mika:
http://blog.us.playstation.com/2015/...ters-the-ring/
Old 2015-08-27, 19:28   Link #167
Blackbeard D. Kuma

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
Diversify? Pretty sure SF games have always had a good equally roaster as it progressed.
In terms of character archetype and play style, I was referring to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOGESNAKE View Post
The one character I was really hoping for, she even comes with her tag partner Yamato from the old artwork~

Though... abit strange she was revealed before Zangief... and I mean, we can all safely assume El Fuerte isn't returning...
Why are you assuming Zangief will be in? It's not like he's an absolute requirement for the roster.
Old 2015-08-27, 19:33   Link #168
SOGESNAKE
NEW WORLD BABY~!

Quote:
Why are you assuming Zangief will be in? It's not like he's an absolute requirement for the roster.
Just assuming ... considering he's been in most Street Fighter games, and I'd say he's one of the more known characters in the series~
Old 2015-08-27, 19:42   Link #169
Blackbeard D. Kuma

Quote:
Just assuming ... considering he's been in most Street Fighter games, and I'd say he's one of the more known characters in the series~
Yes, but it's no secret that some of the SF2 roster will sit this one out. There are 6 slots left to be filled, and we know 3 of those are going to be brand new characters. That leaves 3 returning faces. Popular speculation right now is those 3 will be Alex, Urien, and Karen.
Old 2015-08-27, 19:46   Link #170
SOGESNAKE
NEW WORLD BABY~!

Quote:
Yes, but it's no secret that some of the SF2 roster will sit this one out. There are 6 slots left to be filled, and we know 3 of those are going to be brand new characters. That leaves 3 returning faces. Popular speculation right now is those 3 will be Alex, Urien, and Karen.
Well... considering how they're apparantly going to handle SFV, I can atleast say if not, we'll see Zangief sometime down the line as DLC... or hell, I'm sure any character has a shot depending how well the game goes.
Old 2015-08-27, 22:18   Link #171
Iron Maw
Banned

Quote:
Hope they actually update Karin if she comes back. I don't want Capcom to use the same lazy excuse for not aging her a bit like they did with Sakura.
Iron Maw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-28, 14:50   Link #172
KleenexGhost
Riding the Ange Express

YouTube
Old 2015-08-31, 22:27   Link #173
KleenexGhost
Riding the Ange Express

Collector's Edition Announced

http://www.siliconera.com/2015/08/31...-a-ryu-statue/

Quote:
Capcom announced a Street Fighter V collector’s edition which includes the PlayStation 4 game, a 10 inch. Ryu statue, 48 page hardcover art book, a code for a collection of Udon’s Street Fighter comics, and another code for a Street Fighter V soundtrack sampler. The collector’s edition will retail for $99.99.
Retail Exclusive Costumes

Gamestop

Amazon

Best Buy

Digital Download
Old 2015-09-01, 02:49   Link #174
KleenexGhost
Riding the Ange Express

YouTube
Old 2015-09-02, 07:22   Link #175
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Shit, guess i'm getting it from Bestbuy. Cammy looks amazing in that. Also lol can't wait to hear the cries about this.
Old 2015-09-03, 00:34   Link #176
SOGESNAKE
NEW WORLD BABY~!

Well... looks like the remaining characters left to be revealed will all be brand new characters.

Well, what do you know~
Old 2015-09-03, 00:49   Link #177
Tokkan

Send a message via MSN to Tokkan
Quote:
Well... looks like the remaining characters left to be revealed will all be brand new characters.
How did you come to that conclusion when that article says there's 3 more new characters and the game has 16 characters? Logically that would mean 3 of the 6 remaining reveals are returning characters.
Tokkan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-09, 02:44   Link #178
Westlo
Lets be reality

I liked what I played of SFV.... but it certainly didn't grab me the same way as SFIV did when I first played it in arcades... and I keep telling myself that it's because I'm using a pad intead of a stick.. but I played the fuck out of SFIV on PS3 from day 1 for the first few weeks before I got myself a cheap Hori stick (the first of the 4 I ended up with...)

Hopefully the second beta grabs me more on PC where I can use my sticks... kinda don't want to spend $300 on one just for the PS4 when I have 3 top notch sticks already I can use on PC....

Anyway as for the new reveal you know I wasn't really sold on Mika even though I don't mind her (I did mess around with her a bit in Zero 3), just that I would've preferred Karin over her... but damn Mika is thick and dat Stunner...

Won over.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
Shit, guess i'm getting it from Bestbuy. Cammy looks amazing in that. Also lol can't wait to hear the cries about this.
They definitely changed Cammy's face (again) in that alternate costume. Really like that and Chun's alts, shame I only get Chun's because I got the digital version on ps4 (just for the beta lol...) and steam....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokkan View Post
How did you come to that conclusion when that article says there's 3 more new characters and the game has 16 characters? Logically that would mean 3 of the 6 remaining reveals are returning characters.
Exactly....

Still have 2 street fighter veterans... (most likely SF2 cast), one returning MIA character as well as 3 new characters left to reveal... Rachid, Zen and Laura according to Ken Bogard... and considering he has been right about everything else....

I'm guessing Guile and Boxer (Fight Money... also this game deals with Shadoloo's fall so Dictator needs more henchmen than just Claw...) for the SF vets... Urien for the last MIA character... or if they make him a hidden boss, maybe Karin and Urien is unlocked after a month or whatever...

They got some strong DLC options after this, Akuma, Sakura, Juri, Zangief, Cody, Sagat, Ibuki, Guy, Makoto, Dudley, Gief etc... not to mention Alex who will break all DLC records (lol)

Looks like they'll announce a new character next though....
Westlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-09, 03:15   Link #179
KleenexGhost
Riding the Ange Express

I noticed that as well. Her face looks smoother and softer. It looks like they've touched up Chun's face as well. Personally, I was fine with the way Cammy's face looked Vega build.
Old 2015-09-09, 13:47   Link #180
Vitne Eveille

I've always thought the best character design was the Street Fighter Alpha series. I didn't like the character design in 4. I liked 3 though. I felt like 4 was not very serious, especially Ryu, I thought he just looked kinda slack.

V is looking a bit better though.

-my official website & blog-
-download my new EP (free)- ♫♫
Vitne Eveille is offline   Reply With Quote