AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2015-09-10, 19:28   Link #621
Rainne

Quote:
Even if we ignore GWotB and Dragon Blood, from his previous 2 realm power he can defeat Peak Tyrants because now he is Peak Sky(Earth<Sky<Emperor<Tyrant<Sovereign<Divine?)

So after adding 4th Stage of GWotB(strenght+defence+resilience) and Dragon Blood power up imo he can defeat at least lvl 3-4 Sovereigns what do you think?(even though realm gap between Tyrant and Sovereign) And this is without the treasure he will surely find...

Also what do you think about Holy Land's strongest cards? That elder guest(Sovereign but what lvl? I think it is probably lvl 1-2) was even respected by pervert successor so i assume their top guys are probably Sovereign lvl 5-6 at max. But maybe they have a ancestor hiding...
when yunche was about mid earth he went and fought a emperor 8th rank i believe and manage to beat him but ended up close to death, tahts when he fell into emperors daughter;s place.
after he went to earth peak he fought and beat peak emperor but could not yet beat any tyrants, so going by just his power up from peak earth to peak sky that should give him one whole rank boost, so he can now probably fight up to 7 or 8 level tyrants, adding the dragons blood power up thats another 3-4 levels and then add the 4th level enlightment of 100k power boost, thats another 3-4 power ups.so yea sovereigns level 4-7 is probably his max, but if he can use that ice-fire flame in a real fight then he might end up even killing a peak soverign easily, that ice flame is pretty damn hax comparing to his actuall power, his full power only manage to scratch the stone but the fire made a hole
Rainne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-11, 04:57   Link #622
real123

Can profundity beast take a human for if they reach certain realm?
real123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-11, 06:28   Link #623
El Rue
Otherworld Wanderer

I pretty much didn't bother to try and remember the power levels since it gets thrown around all willy-nilly every time like the current one is genius top tier but gets trumped not to long after & the MC isn't even bound by it losing even more meaning so to speak.

Also somewhat amused by how he treats Jasmine sometimes...like she's his personal power scouter or emergency attack dog:

"Jasmine, what is his power levels?"
"Jasmine, do you sense anything?"
"Jasmine, do you think I can take 'em?"
"Jasmine, are we safe?"
"Jasmine, where are we? What is that?"
"Jasmine! Kill him!"
Old 2015-09-11, 12:56   Link #624
ndiezel

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Rue View Post
I pretty much didn't bother to try and remember the power levels since it gets thrown around all willy-nilly every time like the current one is genius top tier but gets trumped not to long after & the MC isn't even bound by it losing even more meaning so to speak.

Also somewhat amused by how he treats Jasmine sometimes...like she's his personal power scouter or emergency attack dog:

"Jasmine, what is his power levels?"
"Jasmine, do you sense anything?"
"Jasmine, do you think I can take 'em?"
"Jasmine, are we safe?"
"Jasmine, where are we? What is that?"
"Jasmine! Kill him!"
#define Jasmine "Ok, google".
ndiezel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-11, 13:24   Link #625
Mahesvara

480 is up and my new harem member sense started ringing
Spoiler for 480:

I bet that will be a new harem member
@Rainne yeah if he can use it in middle fight it will be hax but as far as i can tell it require very long prepare time for an actual fight. It is like Goku's spirit bomb i think...
Mahesvara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-11, 13:27   Link #626
itisjustme

New loli incoming.
itisjustme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-11, 16:59   Link #627
CNine
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahesvara View Post
480 is up and my new harem member sense started ringing
Spoiler for 480:

I bet that will be a new harem member
@Rainne yeah if he can use it in middle fight it will be hax but as far as i can tell it require very long prepare time for an actual fight. It is like Goku's spirit bomb i think...

more like ARK summon from FFIX, and he will use it as a revene to phoenix empire
CNine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-11, 17:11   Link #628
LevelSeven

Quote:
^It is not explained in detail but acording to what Jasmine said when it is awakened it boost their user's strength to Emperor or even Tyrant Realm in just one night(it explains how the heck Yuanba became Tyrant after just 2 years). Also they can hardly killed and after every near death experience they get a permanent power boost...
BUT for awakening it you must have a very strong desire for power and Yuanba doesn't have it. If it isn't awakened it will just drag it's user. Unawakened users strugle 10 times more for each lvl and it is practically impossible for them to reach True Profound Realm in their lifetime...
Thanks, would this mean that they get normal tyrant lifespan too?
LevelSeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-11, 17:36   Link #629
Ophis
Dragon God

Location: Beyond the stars turning left and after passing by a Super Nova enter the Black Hole. House N°∞
Quote:
Originally Posted by LevelSeven View Post
Thanks, would this mean that they get normal tyrant lifespan too?
Well, yeah? They do become Tyrants after all.
Ophis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-12, 00:23   Link #630
LevelSeven

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ophis View Post
Well, yeah? They do become Tyrants after all.
But i thought they stay elementary realm despite reaching tyrant-lvl after awakening :/
Old 2015-09-12, 00:40   Link #631
s.a.w..

No, from what I've seen in the spoilers and translations, the veins will stay at the elementary or early nascent profound realm unless the veins are awakened, and once awakened(if awakened) the person in question will immediately shoot straight to the emperor or tyrant realm. After that the veins will continue to allow power ups based on certain special criteria.

As I understand it, the tyrants profound veins react excessively to will power and near death experiences.
s.a.w.. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-12, 05:17   Link #632
LevelSeven

Quote:
Originally Posted by s.a.w.. View Post
No, from what I've seen in the spoilers and translations, the veins will stay at the elementary or early nascent profound realm unless the veins are awakened, and once awakened(if awakened) the person in question will immediately shoot straight to the emperor or tyrant realm. After that the veins will continue to allow power ups based on certain special criteria.

As I understand it, the tyrants profound veins react excessively to will power and near death experiences.
oh thanks
to bad that the other guy has them, the MC would have already reached tyrant lvl if he was the user
Old 2015-09-12, 14:46   Link #633
hayd189

[QUOTE=Mahesvara;5644469]
Spoiler:

We can't know the physics of a magic castle!

But you are right, the timing isn't right, because he has to save Blue Wind, badass moment inc.

On the tyrant veins, I only read a MT, so details are probably wrong; but just think of it as saiyan powers, seek out battles, get stronger after every defeat. I think the author meant it to be like DBZ in this way.

Even in Jasmine's plane, someone with tyrant veins will become the number 1, it is the best talent.
hayd189 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-12, 19:45   Link #634
Rainne

Quote:

yea, thats why there called tyrant veins if i remember correctly, once awakened they will gain strength of a tyrant after a few weeks/months, there basically saiyans, the more damage they take the stronger they get.
Old 2015-09-12, 21:01   Link #635
CNine
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainne View Post
yea, thats why there called tyrant veins if i remember correctly, once awakened they will gain strength of a tyrant after a few weeks/months, there basically saiyans, the more damage they take the stronger they get.
Week?month?. WRONG!!! their power will be skyrocketting in a night.
CNine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-13, 06:48   Link #636
LevelSeven

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayd189 View Post
On the tyrant veins, I only read a MT, so details are probably wrong; but just think of it as saiyan powers, seek out battles, get stronger after every defeat. I think the author meant it to be like DBZ in this way.
ohhh cool, i thought it was a "being in elementary realm bu having tyrant-lvl strength"
and, this makes it possible that bro-in-law will show up in later chapters if the MC needs help
Old 2015-09-13, 14:57   Link #637
Mahesvara

481 is up
Spoiler for 481:
Mahesvara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-13, 15:28   Link #638
NovelReader

Quote:
481 is up
Spoiler for 481:
Extra member get!
NovelReader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-13, 20:12   Link #639
Rainne

going by the new member, it seems the author is setting her up to be yunches old love best friend, since there both around the same age, 10-12
Old 2015-09-13, 20:36   Link #640
anonfr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainne View Post
going by the new member, it seems the author is setting her up to be yunches old love best friend, since there both around the same age, 10-12
As in, setting a loli pattern to justify his eventual claim on a loli? That logic works. I guess.
anonfr is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ass whipping mc, bondage play( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), chuyue.ask.again.in.2019, chuyue.mia.don't_ask, cockblock, cultivating strength, harem, master pokemon, op mc, profound, smart mc, troll mc, true harem