AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2015-09-12, 21:22   Link #1501
Sageblink
Speculation is wrong.

Soooo... As main suspects we have the too-obvious liar, the tsundere and the boring guy.
Let's just say they are ALL the 7th. Kill them all !!!

But actually
Spoiler:

Question : I don't remember but as Brave are chosen... It is stated somewhere that no replacement would be done in case one of the current Brave die ?
Cause there is a bunch of Saints to choose from.
Sageblink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-12, 21:32   Link #1502
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheForsaken View Post
Right about what???
Your theory was the conspiracy involving Maura and the king.
No one here has ever questioned the possibility that Lauren lied about the activation procedure.
I was referring to the "king" of the fort/city/whatever that they stopped by. That's the only "city" that matters in the point of conversation. Don't try to cover your own ass.
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-12, 21:47   Link #1503
Iron Maw
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueknight78 View Post
i'm not saying which he not was framed as the culprit but what lead him to be framed was him trying to defender freime.

everything happened because they started to frame her as she was the brave killer and herself don't helped much as she keep saying which indeed she could be the seventh then adlet chickened and started to give reason for her not being a suspect then this leaded to hans confront his arguments to lead him to be framed too, then both ended being suspects then that is why when he "kidnap" her and become the big suspect, if him just watched like the others she could be p robably the framed and died, was his actions to protect her which lead him to his trouble.
What? Adlet became the prime because of his testimony and temple seal's reaction. Fremy had nothing to do with it (and Hans even defender her earlier as I stated) outside Adlet using her as hostage which only deepened the suspicions they already had from Hans' accusation. Subsequently in this episode Fremy kept him alive until his hypothesis could be ready and played no significant role in proving his innocence aside that.

Adlet and Fremy's relationship had little effect on case otherwise.
Iron Maw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-12, 21:53   Link #1504
Mubyoshi

Maura seems too dumb and Goldov is too boring to be the 7th. I'm gonna go with some others and say that Nashetania is the 7th, might also be a sleeper agent. That bitch is crazy.
Mubyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-12, 21:56   Link #1505
aakun4

Quote:
and that is another problem this series don't looks like one where we gonna get a second season so easy and even if we gonna get, then unless you read the books probably not gonna find about.
Just like 90% of the anime adaptions we get these days, the ultimate goal is to promote the original work, not creating a good anime, and sadly that's the very case of this one.

Having read up until the latest volume of the novel, I can tell you it was probably the best choice they had anyway. The story is still on-going and there's no way they could fit the content of multiple volumes into a 1-cour series and have it end nicely. You could say the the first volume itself is it's own "arc" and the 6th volume that just got released would finally mark the end of the 2nd arc. Ending the anime with the epilogue of the first volume (please happen, and most likely it will!) is the best end they can give to it.

However I do agree that the pacing of the anime feels way too slow but they aren't adding any filler or anything, in fact it's being really faithful to the novel. We have an extra problem here that since this a mystery novel, you just can't cut parts of the story and make it work. Look at Umineko's 2-cour adaption of 4 games (like 20 manga volumes?) and it was a big mess. Maybe they could have opted to do a 10-ep series to get some better animation and pacing, but sponsors just wouldn't accept that :/

About the new episode, it was good. The animation was really painful though D: but I can't honestly give it much importance becuase next week will be so, so good!
aakun4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-12, 21:57   Link #1506
Blueknight78

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Maw View Post
What? Adlet became the prime because of his testimony and temple seal's reaction. Fremy had nothing to do with it (and Hans even defender her earlier as I stated) outside Adlet using her as hostage which only deepened the suspicions they already had from Hans' accusation. Subsequently Fremy kept him alive until his hypothesis could be ready and played no role in proving his innocence aside that.

Adlet and Fremy's relationship had little effect on case otherwise.
really watch again the episodes everything started when adlet and hans come back from the patrol trying to find about the barrier fremie alread was chainned and peoples already know about her being a half demon at that moment none pointed him as suspect
Spoiler:

the things started on that point and on that point was when they first suspected of fremy and she also don't helped either since she said which she could be the culprid then that is when adlet started to defend her, really watch again.

chamot was the first to blame fremie to be the seventh then adlet started to defend her but she also keep saying her crack things about her bad life and she being the culprit then adlet keep saying which is not her and started to formulate theories about what could happen thats is when hans countered his arguments.

you really looks like don't remember what really happened.
Old 2015-09-12, 22:06   Link #1507
Iron Maw
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by aakun4 View Post
However I do agree that the pacing of the anime feels way too slow but they aren't adding any filler or anything, in fact it's being really faithful to the novel. We have an extra problem here that since this a mystery novel, you just can't cut parts of the story and make it work. Look at Umineko's 2-cour adaption of 4 games (like 20 manga volumes?) and it was a big mess. Maybe they could have opted to do a 10-ep series to get some better animation and pacing, but sponsors just wouldn't accept that :/
Mystery shows are usually pretty slow unless they're dealing with multiple cases which is why I'm fine with pacing. The nature of genre demands at lot of time for information to spread and sink in. What matters whether anime staff could keep the work engaging for the audience. Afterall at the beginning of this anyone could have been the suspect since each character one or two things off about them. Narrowing that down is half the fun.

Last edited by Iron Maw; 2015-09-12 at 22:17.
Old 2015-09-12, 22:06   Link #1508
Irenesharda

Quote:
really watch again the episodes everything started when adlet and hans come back from the patrol trying to find about the barrier fremie alread was chainned and peoples already know about her being a half demon at that moment none pointed him as suspect
Spoiler:

the things started on that point and on that point was when they first suspected of fremy and she also don't helped either since she said which she could be the culprid then that is when adlet started to defend her, really watch again.

chamot was the first to blame fremie to be the seventh then adlet started to defend her but she also keep saying her crack things about her bad life and she being the culprit then adlet keep saying which is not her and started to formulate theories about what could happen thats is when hans countered his arguments.

Actually just to point this out, no one knew Flamie was half fiend at that moment. Goldof chained her up because she was the most suspicious as the admitted brave killer.

It was only after she introduced herself later that they found out about her being half-fiend.

- Major Kyosuke Hyobu
Irenesharda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-12, 22:08   Link #1509
PreSage
Strangely dependable...

I was first suspicious of Nashetanyia since her odd behaviour during her, as people had defended, "playful" attack against Adlet at the beginning. I knew I wasn't mis-interpreting it when she first revealed her insane personality.

After this ep, I'm sure Nashetanyia is the 7th. Maura obviously was foolish and too proud to admit she may be wrong, but she isn't the 7th. Goldov is just too much of an idiot and blind follower of Nashetanyia to be the 7th. And I already ruled out the others a while back.

Plus, given that Adlet's theory is true (as evident by Riura's death and body found)...then only he, Nashetanyia and Goldov were the ones' fooling around on the alter. Maura, Hans, and Chamot came later, after the real barrier was activated. Since it is not Adlet and not Goldov (as I said above), then it must be Nashetanyia.

[/TH][/TR][/table]
PreSage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-12, 22:13   Link #1510
Haruyasha
名前は?
*Scanlator

Fuck this stone tablet in particular. Did nobody else find this little camera pan even slightly suspicious?

It's definitely Naschiteniya, and I bet you that breaking this tablet is part of the process.

I mean, who else touches the sword? Goldov, Adlet, and Naschiteniya. Goldov does nothing with the sword, Adlet puts blood into the altar, and Naschiteniya smashes a tablet.
Haruyasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-12, 22:15   Link #1511
Iron Maw
Banned

Quote:
really watch again the episodes everything started when adlet and hans come back from the patrol trying to find about the barrier fremie alread was chainned and peoples already know about her being a half demon at that moment none pointed him as suspect.

Dude, they literally had a chiffhanger and half an episode talking about this. Adlet only become a suspect when Hans drew attentions to problems in his story which would happened no matter what. Stop bring up Fremy, that matter was settled much more convincingly by Hans than Adlet prior to the later being accused. If Hans had never noticed seal and Mora not backed him up on the specifics Adlet would never been in the hot water he was a moment ago. Hans even says this in their fight in ep 7 and 8. This why is Fremy's past is not important at all here.

Last edited by Iron Maw; 2015-09-12 at 22:31.
Old 2015-09-12, 22:20   Link #1512
PreSage
Strangely dependable...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haruyasha View Post
Fuck this stone tablet in particular. Did nobody else find this little camera pan even slightly suspicious?

It's definitely Naschiteniya, and I bet you that breaking this tablet is part of the process.

I mean, who else touches the sword? Goldov, Adlet, and Naschiteniya. Goldov does nothing with the sword, Adlet puts blood into the altar, and Naschiteniya smashes a tablet.
I found her action suspicious as well. She suddenly grabbed the sword and went wild...even attacked Goldov and Adlet in the same manner she attacked Adlet in the forest...then pretend to "awaken" from her emotional turmoil.

Nashetanyia was also the one who told Adlet about Riura's disappearance but she said she decided not to report it.

[/TH][/TR][/table]
PreSage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-12, 22:24   Link #1513
Haruyasha
名前は?
*Scanlator

Quote:
Originally Posted by PreSage View Post
Nashetanyia was also the one who told Adlet about Riura's disappearance but she said she decided not to report it.
Oh yeah, I completely forgot about that too. You're right.
Haruyasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-12, 22:25   Link #1514
Iron Maw
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by PreSage View Post
She not the only who knows about it, Piena's government does too. The didn't go public about the news because there is lack of information regarding it as she discussed with Adlet.

BTW, Goldof shook the sword so he definitely did something.
Old 2015-09-12, 22:37   Link #1515
Blueknight78

Quote:
Dude, they literally had a chiffhanger and half an episode talking about this. Adlet only become a suspect when Hans drew attentions to problems in his story which would happened no matter what. Stop bring up Fremy, that matter was settled much more convincingly by Hans than Adlet prior to the later being accused. If Hans had never noticed seal and Mora not backed him up on the specifics Adlet would never been in the hot water he was a moment ago. Hans even says this in their fight in ep 7 and 8. This why is Fremy's past is not important at all here.
ok is opnion against mine ok?? then if you don't agree fine, but that was my point which before hans started to talk everything was point to her and this worried adlet to the point of being completly stupid in try to protect her and forget to protect himself he did it a lot, many things could be solved if him focused on cover for himself first instead of go full protetor mode.

id you don't agree fine but please don't insulte me.
Old 2015-09-12, 22:52   Link #1516
Irenesharda

Quote:
BTW, Goldof shook the sword so he definitely did something.
Actually, in the episode, Goldov just takes the sword out of the dais, nothing more. But that doesn't exclude him since he still did something to mess with the activation control area.

- Major Kyosuke Hyobu
Irenesharda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-12, 22:57   Link #1517
Iron Maw
Banned

Quote:
ok is opnion against mine ok?? then if you don't agree fine, but that was my point which before hans started to talk everything was point to her and this worried adlet to the point of being completly stupid in try to protect her and forget to protect himself he did it a lot, many things could be solved if him focused on cover for himself first instead of go full protetor mode.

id you don't agree fine but please don't insulte me.
I'm not trying to insult you, I'm just saying your factually wrong. There is no opinion to be had here and you misunderstood why Adlet was deemed the culprit. The way this plan worked meant that with or without Fremy ever factoring in, Adlet would undoubtedly be framed because her problem isn't related to it begin with.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irenesharda View Post
Actually, in the episode, Goldov just takes the sword out of the dais, nothing more. But that doesn't exclude him since he still did something to mess with the activation control area.
Ah, your probably right. I swore he did that to in LN, but yeah either way it counts. Especially if one assumed that sword was always in the dais.
Old 2015-09-12, 23:03   Link #1518
Boukenxha

Oh wow, very good episode with fights for the action fans and mystery explained for the mystery fans. I see Goldov is really a tank, Fremy's gunshots does no damage to him lol. Adlet explained the strongest man in the world as having power, skill, wisdom, heart and luck, I guess we really have to give him credit for making it this far.

As for the 7th who activated the barrier, I agree the critical scene is the one with Nashetania, Goldov and Adlet on top of the altar. It is still hard for me to believe that swinging the sword wildly, breaking tablets and messing up the scrolls can do that. Goldov is the main suspect here because he moved the sword and at first a little subtlely like he was depressing a switch and I think Harbinger made a very good point about his behavior too. If he is indeed the 7th, that will be a little anti-climatic because yeah well he's boring lol.

Mora well, as I said leaders shouldn't be acting this way. After Hans appeared, she seem more self-conscious for wronging Adlet rather than you know... the uneasiness of to be exposed as the 7th. I think she will make a bad actress I tell you, but there have been too much hard evidence pointing towards her that she could be the 7th. Also in ep 5, there have might been a point when she was examining the altar (we can see in the background that the sword is once again in the socket on the altar) and could have activated it, as when Adlet and Hans came back from investigate the outside, Adlet asked her if she found anything.
Boukenxha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-12, 23:06   Link #1519
Blueknight78

Quote:
I'm not trying to insult you, I'm just saying your factually wrong. There is no opinion to be had and you misunderstood something. The way plan worked meant that with or without Fremy ever factoring Adlet would undoubtedly be framed because the related to it has nothing with her.

and how exactly episode 5 and 6 was past when they where the same episode you are speaking about, everything happened during that episodes.
again go watch that episodes and how things happend cuz maybe you are not remember right what happened on that episodes.

and what i'm saying is which even if could be framed one of the big factores which made things turn bed for him fast was exactly because of her.
even if they could found without her this don't change which what triggered his problem in the beginner was his focus on protecting her.

both could have ending died, if when chamot framed freme and everyone agreed then she could died before hans could found, this not was automatically which he noticed take time and that time was during when adlet was cover for freime if he not covered and when she told "which her was the seventh"(she even told herself) she could died on that moment and probably hans could believe which indeed was her, but ofcourse the fact if one of the petals could disappear if indeed she was the fake could put again he on the line.

the most important thing about the seventh is which for him the best way to take riddle of the heroes is taking then alone because in a group he can have a big chance to be discovered by the rule of the petals.

Last edited by Blueknight78; 2015-09-12 at 23:18.
Blueknight78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-12, 23:18   Link #1520
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Found this guys
Kuroageha is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fantasy