Notices

Old 2015-09-25, 06:43   Link #11681
El Rue
Otherworld Wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by kangal9k View Post
Volume 8 cover
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Man, Agent Sylphy is rocking that look and th-

Whoa, those Beast girl princesses look mighty fine.
Old 2015-09-25, 07:02   Link #11682
Hokoga

Quote:
Volume 8 cover
Images
I hope we get a closer look at Pursena
Hokoga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-25, 07:08   Link #11683
sierra117
Harem Seeker

Fitt-senpai look so cooool! and thosse beast girls is cuter than i expected
sierra117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-25, 07:15   Link #11684
Breimn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hokoga View Post
I hope we get a closer look at Pursena
Bonus points if we get illustration of them being captured.
Breimn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-25, 07:42   Link #11685
KozuKy

Quote:
Volume 8 cover
Images
Wow Rinia and Pursena are more beautiful than what i expected and Fitts-sempai is sooo cool!!!

somehow this makes me sad remembering the ending

i know this is a stupid question.is Chapter 1 of the final volume the canon ending,or it is just a future insight ??
Old 2015-09-25, 07:55   Link #11686
sierra117
Harem Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by KozuKy View Post
Wow Rinia and Pursena are more beautiful than what i expected and Fitts-sempai is sooo cool!!!

somehow this makes me sad remembering the ending

i know this is a stupid question.is Chapter 1 of the final volume the canon ending,or it is just a future insight ??
one of future possibilities
sierra117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-25, 08:26   Link #11687
KozuKy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierra117 View Post
one of future possibilities
thank you very much,this takes a load off of my mind.
Old 2015-09-25, 13:30   Link #11688
Lucas99
The Reader

Can't wait to see our beautiful queen I can see myself raging at our mc for not taking her

WN/LN - Reading: Mushoku Tensei • Zhan Long • World Teacher • Arifureta • Legendary Moonlight Scupltor • Re:Monster • Suterareta Yuusha • Rakudai Kishi no Eiyuutan • Word Master • Mahouka Kouko • Campione • Magika no Kenshi to Basileus • Risou no Himo Seikatsu • Yuusha Party no Kawaii ko ga ita no de
Lucas99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-25, 13:32   Link #11689
Breimn

By the way prologue of vol 7 got translated on world-three.
Breimn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-25, 14:05   Link #11690
Lucas99
The Reader

well I'm reading it now

WN/LN - Reading: Mushoku Tensei • Zhan Long • World Teacher • Arifureta • Legendary Moonlight Scupltor • Re:Monster • Suterareta Yuusha • Rakudai Kishi no Eiyuutan • Word Master • Mahouka Kouko • Campione • Magika no Kenshi to Basileus • Risou no Himo Seikatsu • Yuusha Party no Kawaii ko ga ita no de
Lucas99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-25, 14:54   Link #11691
BlazingKyogre

Quote:
Volume 8 cover
Images
Hmm...I expected more darker skin tone for both of beast girls.
BlazingKyogre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-25, 16:43   Link #11692
devil_444

I wish Fitts Senpai Hair was much more longer
devil_444 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-25, 16:49   Link #11693
kazzuya

I always pictured Rinia as a Blondie with a savage hairstyle to them like Glyscline(forgot the right spelling).
kazzuya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-25, 16:56   Link #11694
CNine
Inactive Member

I expect that Rinia and Prusena skin is a bit brown, but since they're cute I'm okay with it.
CNine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-25, 20:40   Link #11695
DiamondBanker

Quote:
Originally Posted by dniv View Post
Finally finished the main story. I stopped reading after volume 21 for a bit because I was a bit sad about what I knew was coming soon. But that ending was great. That was a wonderful read. It's definitely in my top 3 favorite series. It's tied for #2. This is just fantastic/amazing.

I have a quick question for you guys... and I'm sure that this has already been answered a few times in the thread... but it's a long thread, so I was hoping someone could answer it again for me...

I've heard that Mushoku Tensei was originally just a prequel to a larger series using the same setting/scenario that was developed in MT. Is this really true or just random/false/misleading speculation?

Could we possibly get another novel situated in the future using this setting? That would be pretty cool IMO. Though, I would hope it's in the future because otherwise, all of the major players in this setting have basically already been revealed to us...

Edit:

Also, what do people think are the chances of this getting an anime, and do people think an anime would do well? (IMO the chance of it getting an anime exists because this has finally gone from WN to LN and is relatively popular, right? So after enough LN volumes are out, they could use an anime to sell even more... or the anime could just be popular or something...)

IMO if it got an anime there wouldn't be much harem until later on in the series, so I think people would rate the show highly, and by the time the harem elements would come in, people would already be used to Rudi and the setting, and find it interesting instead of hating on it. The plot is so good, I figure it would do well...
Quote:
Originally Posted by sierra117 View Post
Arcording to Prologue Zero, we will got MT sequel with MC is Nanahoshi's boy friend and featuring Rudeus's decesdants
Quote:
Originally Posted by dniv View Post
I don't Prologue Zero specifically saying that though? Obviously, the plot seemed unresolved, or rather open-ended, because other stuff isn't about Rudeus, but has the author actually said that he intends to write something else based on the descendants that will not just be some minor spin-off?

If the answer is yes, then I'll be extremely happy. Otherwise, I'll just settle for being hopeful.

I'm still also curious about people's opinions about this getting an anime or not. Thanks all of you.
I don't know about anime, but i remember the author say there will never be MT sequel. MT is a story about rudeus, if there is sequel, the title will be not MT again, but i don't remember author say anything about sequel though. Prologue Zero is an answer how rudeus come to MT world, not a prologue for MT sequel.

I wonder if there will be a great difference between WN MT and LN MT. I read the difference between LN and WN overlord and i must say LN is many times better.

I don't really like anime from LN adaption though. I watch overlord anime and i must say its really disappoint me. If i don't read LN, there are many scene that i will not understand, they cut quite a bit. The graphic suck too, made for kid and teen instead for mature story like intended. Ah, i rant about overlord, sorry.
DiamondBanker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-25, 20:54   Link #11696
DiamondBanker

Quote:
Originally Posted by devil_444 View Post
I love Orsted but isn't he just too much Overpower.I mean is there anyone out there that can Beat Orsted.Now that I think about it Ever since he became a good guy I never felt like something really bad will happen to our hero and it kind Ruin the whole Series for me.
Hitogami is the one who really OP. He only lose because MT is a story where rudy life a fulfilling life and win. If there is no author who control hitogami and make him an idiot and rudy safe, rudy is basically in a really deep shit and died many time over. Hell, rudy will not even life until Young Man Period. There so many reason for him to lose if you really read WN carefully.
Old 2015-09-25, 21:10   Link #11697
DiamondBanker

Quote:
No I'm not just talking about his combat ability, I'm mostly talking about the way he carried himself, I mean did you see some of the things that was put in his biography.

When Rudeus first came back from the Magic Continent he was full of confidence practically to the point of arrogance, he was alpha-male enough to beat up his own father. But after he had that first encounter with Orsted and Eris leaving, that confidence disappeared and he became somewhat of a beta-male.

It wasn't until after he married Sylphy that he started to get his old mojo back, but that was because even she was bothered about him being such a beta-male all time, so Sylphy basically told him to be more dignified. (thus signifying the rise of The Great Bancho)

But after he fought Orsted the second time Rudeus went full Beta-male(Orsted was kinda troubled by this as well) and it wasn't until Alek told him about his bitchness that he started to acknowledge it.

The reason why I was so satisfied with the ending to this series is because Rudeus started show his alpha-male side again. He consciously made the decision to take on the Fighting God by himself, even if Eris did have to step in to help doesn't change the fact that he was man enough to do so. But right after this he immediately turns into a girl once Orsted started fighting against FT Alek. But then later on he finally had 4P with wives. (that made me happy, Go Alpha-Rudeus! )
Uhh.. I don't know what you mean by beta and alpha male. Rudy never change in the whole story at all. What he always do, he do it to protect his family and friend. That all there is to it.

Rudy hit his father because he is furious and angry because of what his father say, not because he is an alpha.

Rudy never became arrogant even after return from magic continent, I mean, where the scene he being an arrogant? He met his father right after he's back.
Old 2015-09-25, 21:58   Link #11698
DiamondBanker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^ View Post
why would Reida do it?
Why not just influence the mailman? Make him take a long route with dream that tell him will get some money if he go to some place or the like? Just silly stuff.

Why the hell you all want to steal his thing and kill the poor mailman. He got a family to feed for god sake.

Last edited by DiamondBanker; 2015-09-25 at 22:09.
Old 2015-09-26, 00:53   Link #11699
KozuKy

Quote:
No I'm not just talking about his combat ability, I'm mostly talking about the way he carried himself, I mean did you see some of the things that was put in his biography.

When Rudeus first came back from the Magic Continent he was full of confidence practically to the point of arrogance, he was alpha-male enough to beat up his own father. But after he had that first encounter with Orsted and Eris leaving, that confidence disappeared and he became somewhat of a beta-male.

It wasn't until after he married Sylphy that he started to get his old mojo back, but that was because even she was bothered about him being such a beta-male all time, so Sylphy basically told him to be more dignified. (thus signifying the rise of The Great Bancho)

But after he fought Orsted the second time Rudeus went full Beta-male(Orsted was kinda troubled by this as well) and it wasn't until Alek told him about his bitchness that he started to acknowledge it.

The reason why I was so satisfied with the ending to this series is because Rudeus started show his alpha-male side again. He consciously made the decision to take on the Fighting God by himself, even if Eris did have to step in to help doesn't change the fact that he was man enough to do so. But right after this he immediately turns into a girl once Orsted started fighting against FT Alek. But then later on he finally had 4P with wives. (that made me happy, Go Alpha-Rudeus! )
Didn't really see him getting arrogant,it does says in the wikia that he has a tendency to always overestimate his opponent.about beating his father well DiamondBanker already pointed that.

I think eris leaving him after doing "that" really broke him down,but tries to move on and went on being an adventurer (still has ED though)

The only thing that changed after him marrying Sylphy his ED is cured i think (maybe i forgot something)

What do you mean about "after he fought Orsted the second time Rudeus went full Beta-male" ? well he Married Eris,became her wife,then fought Auber,follows zanoba,massacred a lot of people during Zanoba Chapter,defeats the strongest in the Temple Knights (he even said " If I wanted to, I could reduce a town to ashes or make a forest into a vacant lot." when he was asked on how far is he willing to go to save his mother),defeats Atofe,prepares for Perugius Dola in case their child is Laplace,defeats Alek.

"he immediately turns into a girl once Orsted started fighting against FT Alek" (only Eris makes Rudeus into a girl) umm you do know the reason why Rudeus didn't want Orsted to fight right ?? read Chapter 211 for more info.

I don't know what alpha or beta really means.i assumed it means alpha(Badass) and beta (Wimp)

Somehow i think you're mistaking this for a Shounen novel,it's not Rudeus somehow going SS just because of dangerous situation.it's not about him being the strongest,it's how he risk his life to make his Family safe.

Peace

Come to think of it,they never showed how Leo fights
Old 2015-09-26, 00:58   Link #11700
KozuKy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlazingKyogre View Post
Hmm...I expected more darker skin tone for both of beast girls.
i imagined them to be looked like Tiona and Tione from Danmachi,the cover says im wrong xD

Tags
alternate world, fantasy, gods, harem, incest, og isekai, polygamy, reincarnation, seinen, time travel, true harem, webnovel