Originally Posted by Secori View Post
Tyrant 2015!!!!!!!!
Tyrant Tyrant he's our man, if he can't do it NO ONE CAN
DeliriousEagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-26, 00:37   Link #10202
Dysprosium
Banned

Lol @ the Esdeath x Wave talk.

Its quite obvious the story's setting up for him to take over Kurome's Teigu, once the latter dies to Akame in the following night.

The bright side being no chapter break next month.
Dysprosium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-26, 01:42   Link #10203
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
Oh boy, so now we're going to get the Akame vs Kurome church battle from the anime. Hopefully with differences.
Quote:
Originally Posted by the one above all View Post
Hopefully this version of the church fight has some differences.
Why the hoping when it's clear that there will be differences? For one, Kurome can use the dead angelic-teacher now as part of her undead-army against Akame . That said, I still want to see that comforting moment between Akame & Tatsumi like in the anime. That one was good.
Old 2015-09-26, 01:50   Link #10204
Kazu-kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor View Post
I still want to see that comforting moment between Akame & Tatsumi like in the anime. That one was good.
I would prefer if that stays anime-only. I think I would like Akame to do this all on her own, including putting herself together afterwards. I really want this whole thing to be just between Akame and Kurome. I don't want Tatsumi and Wave to involve themselves in this like they did in the anime.

But if someone does need to comfort her afterwards, then I would prefer if it was Leone instead of Tatsumi. It would make more sense considering how close they're getting in the latest chapters.
Old 2015-09-26, 02:04   Link #10205
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Definitely going to be rough for Wave with how this is looking. Could definitely see him losing his head and taking on Kurome's teigu on top of Grand Chariot. Just running himself down and attacking purely because of her loss.

Of course a tough one for Akame here. Just pushing herself and pushing herself to take out all those forces and people she did know. Can't imagine the state she'll be in if she really does go through with this duel and kills Kurome.

Definitely going to be on Leone to be a source of support for Akame after this all goes down.
Old 2015-09-26, 02:24   Link #10206
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazu-kun View Post
I really want this whole thing to be just between Akame and Kurome. I don't want Tatsumi and Wave to involve themselves in this like they did in the anime.
Like it or not, I think Wave is going to be involved in the fight, but maybe not much (like in the anime). Heck, I think he's already involved since Akame made him to play the messenger role. The anime didn't even give him that role

Quote:
But if someone does need to comfort her afterwards, then I would prefer if it was Leone instead of Tatsumi. It would make more sense considering how close they're getting in the latest chapters.
Tats & Akame are still close friends. She (and Leone) comforted him when he is suffering and struggling from Tyrant. It still makes sense that he would do the same for Akame when she broke down. Though I'm fine with Leone doing it too.
Old 2015-09-26, 02:48   Link #10207
Kazu-kun

Quote:
Like it or not, I think Wave is going to be involved in the fight, but maybe not much (like in the anime). Heck, I think he's already involved since Akame made him to play the messenger role. The anime didn't even give him that role
He doesn't know they already made plans to meet and duel. If she doesn't say anything, then I see no reason for him to appear out of nowhere.

Quote:
Tats & Akame are still close friends. She (and Leone) comforted him when he is suffering and struggling from Tyrant. It still makes sense that he would do the same for Akame when she broke down. Though I'm fine with Leone doing it too.
Tatsumi's not in a position to be comforting others. He has his own problems to deal with right now. Plus Leone is already plying the role of emotional support (see the last page in this chapter), so it makes more sense to keep going in that direction imo.
Old 2015-09-26, 03:00   Link #10208
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
He doesn't know they already made plans to meet and duel. If she doesn't say anything, then I see no reason for him to appear out of nowhere.
I guess, we'll see.

Quote:
Tatsumi's not in a position to be comforting others. He has his own problems to deal with right now.
If people with problems stop comforting others in need, it'll be one cold life we have right now. In other words, people with problems can still comfort others as long as they can and willing to. I mean, damn, lending your shoulder for someone to cry on and tell them nice things is not such a demanding thing to do .

Quote:
Plus Leone is already plying the role of emotional support (see the last page in this chapter), so it makes more sense to keep going in that direction imo.
It's clear that we have our own preference here. So, do we have to continue this?
Old 2015-09-26, 03:30   Link #10209
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer

The remaining members of Night Raid must support EACH OTHER, both physically and emotionally, to get through this. No one can stand alone here, especially with their numbers so severely reduced. With only 4 members left, if any of them die, it could very well be the end of the entire group.

Let's be honest, none of them are in exactly great shape right now. Akame is struggling with her inner conflict about killing former comrades and people she cared about, Tatsumi is wrestling with his inner demons (namely Tyrant and his general insecurity about his strength), Leone is still recovering from being chopped up so much in the last battle, and Najenda has lost Susanoo, thus has lost most of her fighting ability.

If the members of Night Raid can't equally rely on each other, they're doomed... because the only way they're going to beat Esdeath and the rest of the Empire is through teamwork.
Old 2015-09-26, 04:55   Link #10210
B214

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeliriousEagle View Post
Tyrant Tyrant he's our man, if he can't do it NO ONE CAN
.....I wonder what it'll be like if Tyrant turns out to be female.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spectacular_Insanity View Post
The remaining members of Night Raid must support EACH OTHER, both physically and emotionally, to get through this. No one can stand alone here, especially with their numbers so severely reduced. With only 4 members left, if any of them die, it could very well be the end of the entire group.

Let's be honest, none of them are in exactly great shape right now. Akame is struggling with her inner conflict about killing former comrades and people she cared about, Tatsumi is wrestling with his inner demons (namely Tyrant and his general insecurity about his strength), Leone is still recovering from being chopped up so much in the last battle, and Najenda has lost Susanoo, thus has lost most of her fighting ability.

If the members of Night Raid can't equally rely on each other, they're doomed... because the only way they're going to beat Esdeath and the rest of the Empire is through teamwork.
True especially since the only people that have a chance of defeating Esdeath is them.

Last edited by B214; 2015-09-26 at 06:35.
B214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-26, 06:00   Link #10211
Dysprosium
Banned

Quote:

Pretty much this.

I do wonder why though we haven't seen any elite Teigu user(s) supplied to NR, yet.
Old 2015-09-26, 06:17   Link #10212
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:

Nicely put.

And this is partly why I wanna see someone comforting Akame (given that she will kill her own sister and broke down like in the anime) before the big final battle. It’s funny to say that one cannot support others because he/she has his/her own problems. You can’t make a team or a family if you’re thinking like that. Teams and (pseudo) families like Night Raid trust, support and rely on each other. And those aspects are needed now more than ever since there's only four of them left.
Old 2015-09-26, 06:22   Link #10213
Dysprosium
Banned

Quote:
And those aspects are needed now more than ever since there's only four of them left.
Which begs the question - why haven't the RA send in any elite Teigu users to them, yet?
Old 2015-09-26, 06:29   Link #10214
Secori

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSY.Gangnam View Post
Which begs the question - why haven't the RA send in any elite Teigu users to them, yet?
They gave them 1 teigu user and one teigu during DR stylish assault remember? I think they could not spare anyone else after that since they will need everyone they got for the final assault on the Capital.
Secori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-26, 06:32   Link #10215
Dysprosium
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Secori View Post
They gave them 1 teigu user and one teigu during DR stylish assault remember? I think they could not spare anyone else after that since they will need everyone they got for the final assault on the Capital.
Yeah, but I don't believe they're that low on resources. NR has almost been reduced to bare bones, so I would like to see an additional member or 2 before the final assault.
Old 2015-09-26, 06:41   Link #10216
B214

Quote:
Yeah, but I don't believe they're that low on resources. NR has almost been reduced to bare bones, so I would like to see an additional member or 2 before the final assault.
I wonder if they will live for more than 1 chapter.
B214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-26, 06:41   Link #10217
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
That is something only the author can answer. We can speculate but that won’t have much meaning anyway.
Old 2015-09-26, 08:47   Link #10218
Homura7

If I recall that right, Najenda once said the RA wouldn't send any more elite teigu reinforcements, Chelsea and Suu were the last.

With how things are heading to now, so different already, even more with this latest development that will have Wave wield 2 teigu at the same time with likely disastrous results for his well-being, and Tatsumi struggling to control a beast that with each passing day is reviving little by little, I'm afraid Akame might break down in an even more painful way, if she ends up killing Kurome by her own hand.
Homura7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-26, 09:48   Link #10219
Kazu-kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpha Knight View Post
I'm afraid Akame might break down in an even more painful way, if she ends up killing Kurome by her own hand.
That's better than what happened in the anime. She was pretty stoic about it at first, then cried for a bit, and that was it. It was anticlimactic and didn't even make sense considering Kurome's the person Akame loves the most. So yeah, if she does kill her in the manga too, I want a bigger emotional reaction. I want her to break down badly and stay like that for a while.
Old 2015-09-26, 11:25   Link #10220
Grand-Chariot-Wave

I don't think it would be in character for Wave to use Yatsufusa.
Grand-Chariot-Wave is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, blood and gore, crazy author, dead protagonist, death, edgy, fantasy, happiness?, revolution, sadistic author, shounen, tragedy, we're all gonna die!