AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > One Piece

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2015-10-01, 06:51   Link #21
marvelB

^Or, considering we use the Fake-Hats comparison again..... Demalo White?
Old 2015-10-01, 07:20   Link #22
The One Above God
Kamijou

New Warlord looks pretty...lame...anyway, that mention of the huge ass elephant reminds me of the turtle lion .

"I'll destroy that illusion!"
Old 2015-10-01, 07:39   Link #23
P_Dezz

It's nice to see that Oda wants to reunite Luffy with the Marco pirates already.
Only island left for us to be introduced to is the Wano kingdom now.
I don't think the curly brow pirates are in Zou right now, that water geyser thing doesn't seem to be part of an elephant's back.
Old 2015-10-01, 08:01   Link #24
game2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by P_Dezz View Post
It's nice to see that Oda wants to reunite Luffy with the Marco pirates already.
Only island left for us to be introduced to is the Wano kingdom now.
I don't think the curly brow pirates are in Zou right now, that water geyser thing doesn't seem to be part of an elephant's back.
There's still Big Mom's island, if they are going there.

If you look at the chapter that shows them, you can see the Thousand Sunny parked in a foggy sea with something shrouded in the fog close by. And the water geyser is likely the elephant spraying water onto its back through its trunk.

Last edited by game2007; 2015-10-01 at 08:02. Reason: editing quote
Old 2015-10-01, 08:16   Link #25
P_Dezz

Quote:
Originally Posted by game2007 View Post
There's still Big Mom's island, if they are going there.

If you look at the chapter that shows them, you can see the Thousand Sunny parked in a foggy sea with something shrouded in the fog close by. And the water geyser is likely the elephant spraying water onto its back through its trunk.
The geyser was shooting from bottom up, not from top down. Unless the elephant has an opening on his back to stick his trunk in, to shoot water or something.
Old 2015-10-01, 08:21   Link #26
Wandering Soul

Weeble doesn't seem like bad guy, just misled. That mother of his is the real problem. Considering how strong he seems to be, he should make a good ally for Luffy once he realizes the truth.
Old 2015-10-01, 10:30   Link #27
II Maestro

Gotta love Bartolomeo's crew, A pirate that travels seas but is getting seasick and more importantly they don't even have a navigator I'm seriously amazed at how they made it to into new world without sinking. lol
Old 2015-10-01, 10:32   Link #28
game2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by P_Dezz View Post
The geyser was shooting from bottom up, not from top down. Unless the elephant has an opening on his back to stick his trunk in, to shoot water or something.
Trunks don't have to shoot water from a top down position, you know.
Old 2015-10-01, 11:04   Link #29
BPD Renegade

Barto... How the hell did you and your crew get to the New World? Those opening pages were just great. They remind me of otaku living in their parents' basement.

The 1000 y.o. elephant makes it look like we might be learning something about the Void Century this arc. Sweet. Though my question is, if no log pose points to Zou, then how did Law's crew manage to find it?
Old 2015-10-01, 11:36   Link #30
Rainbowman

We're off to a good start with the Zou arc. We finally get introduced to the mystery warlord. With Barto's crew, I'm getting seasick of not reuniting with Nami sooner.
Old 2015-10-01, 12:02   Link #31
khoa1708
www.kh0a.net

giant 1000 yrs old elephant island for new nakama!
Old 2015-10-01, 12:09   Link #32
ZGoten
Custom User Title

Send a message via ICQ to ZGoten
Weeble's mother looks like Buggy's lion.
Old 2015-10-01, 14:39   Link #33
PixelCreek
I voted Bayonetta

^ HEY. Don't diss my bro Richie!
He was an intelligent animal before we had Zoans and Minkmen.
Old 2015-10-01, 15:51   Link #34
ellifeedn
Thinker

I saw this in another forum and had to share.
Old 2015-10-01, 16:05   Link #35
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

at this rate, I don't really care about Whitebeard's son.. I just want them to re-unite again with the rest of the crew
I don't want the crew to be separated for long.. Sabaody arc was enough for me
Old 2015-10-01, 16:19   Link #36
Ravagerblade
The Fearless

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Yami~ View Post
at this rate, I don't really care about Whitebeard's son.. I just want them to re-unite again with the rest of the crew
Meh, I prefer the separation, Though It would be better if Luffy Zoro Franky Robin were the ones we see. The rest can be together to, just not in viewable times, imo.

BTW, calling that the 1000 year elephant has a history of slavery or something, or is slightly dead/undead. Craziness of living off of that creature. Reminds me of when we left Thriller Bark and we seen some shadows in the fog. (Anime scene)

“No, I don’t get it at all. I may claim to ‘understand’ Othinus, but I only know her as a girl. I don’t understand anything when it comes to her being a Magic God.” - Touma NT13
Old 2015-10-01, 16:34   Link #37
Slayerx

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelB View Post
Also, I like the idea of Weevil/Weeble being the one who crippled Z. People expect some cold-hearted badass similar to Croc or Lucci being the culprit when it's actually an overgrown mama's boy who did the deed instead.
Actually that's the only thing i don't like. Weeble being a mama's boy is fine comedy for this series, but it feels so "off" for him to be the guy who took Z's arm and killed his men... I mean he's got the destructive power to do it, but the problem is that weeble comes off as something of a comic relief villain, and that does not mix well into tragic backstories. Its kinda of takes something away from the impact
Old 2015-10-01, 16:41   Link #38
Gintokifan22
Gintoki fan

I don't like this new development behind WhiteBeards character, if this guy is his real son, it's like either the mom didn't want to tell WhiteBeard that he had a son or WhiteBeard was ashamed and left his son on island to feel better about himself decided to make an army of sons in his place

I question Oda's art with this new guy though, when I first saw him it kind of made me want to vomit, not looking forward to seeing him Animated, maybe it will look less scary

Bart's crew is funny, it's cool seeing Luffy with a big group like that for a bit.

Wonder if Sanji and his group will be appearing again any time soon? LOL If they got caught by that one guy.

Not sure what to think about this new arc.

Pairings I support : Ed x winry. Ash x Serena. Endou x Natsumi. Ginta x Dorothy fan. Luffy x Hancock. Akito x Yurika fan. Gintoki x Tysuki. Boruto X Sumire.
Old 2015-10-01, 16:46   Link #39
Rainbowman

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Yami~ View Post
I can feel your pain there.
Old 2015-10-01, 16:47   Link #40
noktown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayerx View Post
Actually that's the only thing i don't like. Weeble being a mama's boy is fine comedy for this series, but it feels so "off" for him to be the guy who took Z's arm and killed his men... I mean he's got the destructive power to do it, but the problem is that weeble comes off as something of a comic relief villain, and that does not mix well into tragic backstories. Its kinda of takes something away from the impact
Agreed, If anything he comes off as someone who'd be great friends with Luffy.
Closed Thread