Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2015-09-30, 23:50   Link #161
GraVityZer0
Dark Guild L34d3R ψ(`∇´)ψ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sablecaballero View Post
Shin Megami Tensei? Because that's exactly what I though xD

Aaaand now he has a fighting panda... if it starts doing kung fu I'm outta here xD
Spoiler for Panda Ability:
GraVityZer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-01, 00:08   Link #162
NWJY
Newbei Enter

Here come KungFu Panda???
NWJY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-01, 00:11   Link #163
Aldheild
Definitely Not a Stalker

What happens during the Tournament organized by the Sacred Family? I'm sure Nie Lie humiliates them, but how?
Aldheild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-01, 01:15   Link #164
assmdxd

I like this novel so much
And hope this translation rate keep going until we catch up with the raw

so cool
assmdxd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-01, 01:19   Link #165
Craxuan
Crax
*Author

I suspect Hu Yu Ruo Lan is going to get together with Duan Jian. Their personalities fit each other.
Old 2015-10-01, 04:38   Link #166
Salante

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldheild View Post
What happens during the Tournament organized by the Sacred Family? I'm sure Nie Lie humiliates them, but how?
Spoiler:

Last edited by Salante; 2015-10-01 at 04:38. Reason: Forgot spoiler.
Salante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-01, 07:13   Link #167
GBFirestorm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craxuan View Post
I suspect Hu Yu Ruo Lan is going to get together with Duan Jian. Their personalities fit each other.
I want her to join the MC maybe as a yandere
GBFirestorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-02, 00:50   Link #168
NWJY
Newbei Enter

He going to damage the Sacred Family even more??
NWJY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-03, 00:04   Link #169
Mirych

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omoshiroi View Post
I believe she's only going to be mentioned briefly when they get back and that will be it.

Spoiler for Newest chaps:
Quote:
Originally Posted by obnuchious View Post
current translated chapter ... chapter 73 . . .

why did it became something like that alchemist game???
Throughout the whole story it's basically level grind/power up and then event, rinse and repeat.

The MC needed a way to cheat to become more OP demon form wise. If you haven't noticed he cheats a lot which does allow him to troll a lot more like at the tournament that is coming up. So far up till 267th chapter he only uses it here.
Mirych is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-03, 00:10   Link #170
Mirych

ch 267

Ch 267.
Spoiler for if you've read up to this far/MTL:
Old 2015-10-03, 00:19   Link #171
Mirych

Quote:
Originally Posted by GBFirestorm View Post
I rather like her and hope she officially becomes part of the group. So devoted like that my yandere senses are tingling.
But she's not like a yandere, she's more of the type that just wants to collect/win 100% guy cg. She only chased him because he's the only guy (her age range) that says "NO". She's working really hard to get to 100%, she's been stuck at 99% since ch 28.

Plus she's comic relief for Yu Zi Yun when she see's Ning Er flustered and running away from her lol.
Old 2015-10-03, 00:40   Link #172
obnuchious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirych View Post
Throughout the whole story it's basically level grind/power up and then event, rinse and repeat.

The MC needed a way to cheat to become more OP demon form wise. If you haven't noticed he cheats a lot which does allow him to troll a lot more like at the tournament that is coming up. So far up till 267th chapter he only uses it here.
well, I didn't think the concept of [item fusion] would appear in this novel . . .

not that am against it, just surprised . . .

trolling he does, some times its just not that funny . . . (imo)
obnuchious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-03, 01:04   Link #173
Kristoped

I will start to read this i think, just want to ask some questions first... maybe some of them is already answered.

1. How is he betrayed by the Sacred family? it says they abandon their duty.
- With that i assume they are "protectors" of the city and to save themself they just run when the beast attack???

2. Are they evil or did they just randomly "abandon their duty" as it said?
3. If they are bad guys, how long does it take for him to bring them down(reveal to others that they are bad)
4. again if they are bad, what is the motive or are they just a puppet for someone bigger?

I dont really like it when a story have the bad guys pretend to be good to other people while we, readers and MC both know they are bad, when im reading stuff like that i always think " omg kill him already" because sometimes they drag this out for many 100 chapters before other people find out the "good guys" was not really good.. ( except mushoku tensei, they did a good job with Hitogami)
i dont mind a twist later that someone we think was good was really not, however like i said.. i hate it when we know 100% this is the enemy right in front of you and MC cant/wont do anything.
Kristoped is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-03, 03:17   Link #174
Mirych

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristoped View Post
I will start to read this i think, just want to ask some questions first... maybe some of them is already answered.

1. How is he betrayed by the Sacred family? it says they abandon their duty.
- With that i assume they are "protectors" of the city and to save themself they just run when the beast attack???

2. Are they evil or did they just randomly "abandon their duty" as it said?
3. If they are bad guys, how long does it take for him to bring them down(reveal to others that they are bad)
4. again if they are bad, what is the motive or are they just a puppet for someone bigger?

I dont really like it when a story have the bad guys pretend to be good to other people while we, readers and MC both know they are bad, when im reading stuff like that i always think " omg kill him already" because sometimes they drag this out for many 100 chapters before other people find out the "good guys" was not really good.. ( except mushoku tensei, they did a good job with Hitogami)
i dont mind a twist later that someone we think was good was really not, however like i said.. i hate it when we know 100% this is the enemy right in front of you and MC cant/wont do anything.
1-2 Just read the first chapters it explains it
3. This all depends on who you think the "bad guy/s" are. Short answer about 1-200+, long answer it's ongoing.
4. See #3.

This isn't a story where if you kill x then it fixes everything. The MC doesn't know everything nor is strong enough to from page 1 without becoming a villain himself, which is what you are saying by just straight out killing them. Besides what kind of story would it be if boom MC is reborn and commits genocide via killing 100+ people. Just read through the forum with the spoilers and you'll know everything without having to test the chapters.
Old 2015-10-03, 07:58   Link #175
GBFirestorm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirych View Post
But she's not like a yandere, she's more of the type that just wants to collect/win 100% guy cg. She only chased him because he's the only guy (her age range) that says "NO". She's working really hard to get to 100%, she's been stuck at 99% since ch 28.

Plus she's comic relief for Yu Zi Yun when she see's Ning Er flustered and running away from her lol.
Originally that is how it was in the beginning but I think she developed real feeling for him over time. Of course I was reading raws with MT but stopped a while ago as I missed so much out so I may be incorrect.
GBFirestorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-03, 19:02   Link #176
Rainne

after reading the raws I got really confused after the legendary rank, exactly what comes after Legendary? God? Destiny, very confusing thing since MC talks about Destiny but he didn't know about the element thing the God of fire showed him before.
and he was fighting against Gods while he was still a Black Gold/Legendary which really does not make much sense, if anyone can shed some light on this it be great

this is what I know from the Raws

Bronze<Silver<Gold<Black Gold< Legendary
Rainne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-06, 11:20   Link #177
demonright

The amount of jealousy in this novel is ridiculous, I am actually sick of reading the word jealous. I like the character being OP, but I cannot stand reading all these moments of jealousy
demonright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-06, 18:53   Link #178
Narberal
King of the Night

so people in there doesnt show any reaction when they are just 14 y.o and manage to reach gold rank and black-gold rank?
Narberal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-07, 00:19   Link #179
obnuchious

they do show a reaction . . . all hailz and mighty priazez~
obnuchious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-07, 01:04   Link #180
mr.flamed

I had read untill chapter 95 and it is awsome!!. just have 1 question right now.
In which chapter exactly that he manage to breaktrough :
a) Gold level
b) Black Gold level
Spoiler for Other forum:

#additional info : I use MTL to read the chapter.
mr.flamed is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
harem, lolicon, reincarnate mc, web novel