Notices

Old 2015-10-07, 01:48   Link #3701
ShiroiRyu

Oh man ...
REALLY OH MAN ...
THIS DECLARATION OF LOVE ! XD
Old 2015-10-07, 03:04   Link #3702
Random14

Nice to finally see them meet up again, and for Touta to confess?! Well, maybe not so much romantic love (maybe), but Touta has basically promised to be with her forever (literally in their case), so close enough.

Aside from the tournament thing, he should probably be more worried about Karin trying to kill him permanently (not to mention Ayaka showing up).
Random14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-07, 06:21   Link #3703
dualxfate
気になる?

Am I the only one pissed about this Yukihime X Touta? sorry for the shippers.
What about her feelings for nagi and negi? Why wasn't touta even mentioned before in negima?
She followed nagi everywhere so that meant she was seeing touta on nagi?
This really breaks my conception of her in the prequel...
Old 2015-10-07, 06:29   Link #3704
NWJY
Newbei Enter

I want to see Touta fiancée !!!!
I sure it going to be something interesting happening..
I think Kitty is in love with some1else but who going to be it?

Huh I kinda want to ask is Yukihime current appearance is real or it is temporary cause by magic and is her previous Negima appearance is still her real appearance??
NWJY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-07, 06:33   Link #3705
Tenzen12

Why it matter? We are talking about freaking five hundreds years! that's more than enough fall for three guys.
Old 2015-10-07, 06:38   Link #3706
Fwarlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by dualxfate View Post
What about her feelings for nagi and negi? Why wasn't touta even mentioned before in negima?
You see, when you wait for the one you love for too long to the point you give in and come to the conclusion you will not meet that person again, then someone who extremely resembles that person appears, it's only natural for you to think of them as a replacement to fend off your loneliness.
Old 2015-10-07, 07:03   Link #3707
dualxfate
気になる?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fwarlord View Post
You see, when you wait for the one you love for too long to the point you give in and come to the conclusion you will not meet that person again, then someone who extremely resembles that person appears, it's only natural for you to think of them as a replacement to fend off your loneliness.
Yeah. but if we follow the current story now. she knew she will meet touta again right?
Does it mean that nagi and negi where just replacement during negima?
I really liked her character before. that's why Im kind of sad with this development.
Old 2015-10-07, 07:05   Link #3708
Diluc
Darkhero of Monstadt

Quote:
i dont support Touta x Eva but i dont hate their relationship
the only things i dislike is how forceful their relationship Akamatsu potrayed.
also her regarding her feeling for Nagi and Negi,to be honest it was meaningless
i mean Nagi has the Princess( Negi mother) and Negi have the end girl (whoever the girl he will end with it from chao family album) or he really cant have a child so he didnt married.
in other word Eva doesnt have any chance to have her feeling return from Nagi or Negi its an unreciprocated feeling for unknown where
Touta on other hand give a hand to Eva, this is the first time Eva has a serious romance compared the predecessors
also Touta appear to be new character created after Negima ending so its naturally his name wont be mentioned, which is Touta only exist in Eva memories unknown by anybody before his born 80 year later
Diluc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-07, 07:13   Link #3709
Fwarlord

Quote:
Yeah. but if we follow the current story now. she knew she will meet touta again right?
I really liked her character before. that's why Im kind of sad with this development.
Well, don't think too hard about it. It's just human's nature to try to comfort themselves. And like I said, she waited for too long, nothing guaranteed she would met him again thus her feeling became insecure.
Old 2015-10-07, 07:34   Link #3710
dualxfate
気になる?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxis View Post
i dont support Touta x Eva but i dont hate their relationship
the only things i dislike is how forceful their relationship Akamatsu potrayed.
also her regarding her feeling for Nagi and Negi,to be honest it was meaningless
i mean Nagi has the Princess( Negi mother) and Negi have the end girl (whoever the girl he will end with it from chao family album) or he really cant have a child so he didnt married.
in other word Eva doesnt have any chance to have her feeling return from Nagi or Negi its an unreciprocated feeling for unknown where
Touta on other hand give a hand to Eva, this is the first time Eva has a serious romance compared the predecessors
also Touta appear to be new character created after Negima ending so its naturally his name wont be mentioned, which is Touta only exist in Eva memories unknown by anybody before his born 80 year later
Yeah, same here. I felt this is kinda forced. For who negi ends up with, I thought he chose Yukihime? (based on Asuna's reaction in negima). Isnt that why he continued traveling/fighting with her? (Chao's album is from first timeline which already changed so I think it doesn't have any bearing now)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fwarlord View Post
Well, don't think too hard about it. It's just human's nature to try to comfort themselves. And like I said, she waited for too long, nothing guaranteed she would met him again thus her feeling became insecure.
I felt she knew she would meet touta again. She remembered him right? Touta called him yukihime back then, so how did he get the title? only from the future.
Old 2015-10-07, 07:46   Link #3711
dmaxzero

It´s just a story... XD
I like it and do not see the need to look too far on it, is not that it has any deep to warrant such attention either. As it is now, I do like these characters a bit more than in Negima and I am enjoying the ride a lot more as well.
dmaxzero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-07, 07:49   Link #3712
Homura7

Respect for Touta is off the charts. Dude confessed like a boss and it was awesomely delivered.
Homura7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-07, 07:49   Link #3713
dualxfate
気になる?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmaxzero View Post
It´s just a story... XD
I like it and do not see the need to look too far on it, is not that it has any deep to warrant such attention either. As it is now, I do like these characters a bit more than in Negima and I am enjoying the ride a lot more as well.
lol. sorry but I got attached to the negima back then. and these developments just kinda affects how I perceived the previous series. and that is why there are forums for discussions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpha Knight View Post
Respect for Touta is off the charts. Dude confessed like a boss and it was awesomely delivered.
If its only about the confession's delivery, agreed 100%.
Old 2015-10-07, 07:50   Link #3714
Fwarlord

Quote:
Yeah, same here. I felt this is kinda forced. For who negi ends up with, I thought he chose Yukihime? (based on Asuna's reaction in negima). Isnt that why he continued traveling/fighting with her? (Chao's album is from first timeline which already changed so I think it doesn't have any bearing now)

I felt she knew she would meet touta again. She remembered him right? Touta called him yukihime back then, so how did he get the title? only from the future.
It's just a matter of opinions, but I think Negi only thinks of Eva as his master, nothing more. Asuna's reaction didn't really prove anything, it could be any other girl.
And I feel Eva's about to give up on waiting for Touta when meeting Nagi, that's the reason she tried to pursue him. Furthermore, didn't she only get that "Yukihime" title after meeting Touta again two year ago? He must remind her a lot of things back then.
Old 2015-10-07, 08:55   Link #3715
dmaxzero

Quote:
lol. sorry but I got attached to the negima back then. and these developments just kinda affects how I perceived the previous series. and that is why there are forums for discussions.

If its only about the confession's delivery, agreed 100%.
Oh well. I guess my point is not getting so serious about it
dmaxzero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-07, 09:05   Link #3716
Prongs
Grand Duke of Lolitania

Kitty first Love is Touta... Touta is first for kitty.. and dana already makes sure that happened.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirihara_R View Post
What a manly confession .. no hesitation and direct approach, he may be a kid but thats some guts he got there

A mature and a loli yukihime huh? Complete package
Yep... that was man should do... no hesitation and direct..

Touta is more manly than Negi in many aspect....

I'm shipping those two... and establish new flags

++++Kitty Flag+++++

Quote:
this is indeed true for those who shipping kitty and negi
Old 2015-10-07, 09:53   Link #3717
silvercover
Romance Expert

well as for me, I dont necessarily dislike the toutaXeva ship. I would have been accepting of toutaXeva ship... if they had developed it properly.

what im bothered really is the fact that this ship, basically retcons what eva was in negima. she was the character who had suffered but grown and adapted. she was also already feisty, remember she "killed" the MoB after she became a vampire, showing that she's not that innocent or completely free from having a murderous impulse like what she's here now.

basically, ken made eva "suddenly" have a secret old time lover that conveniently was the MC all along. oh, and apparently he was the most special, much more than negi or nagi ever was.

following what some have said, ken's forcing down this romance angle. he's really rushing to have people like touta with eva instead of having their relationship develop normally.

like seriously, id have been fine with this pairing if it was touta gradually earning eva's respect and showing how he matured. instead, ken makes it that both of them might as well be lovers already. what he does is basically just skip out on having their relationship go through developments and hard work... and just makes it so that touta is now leagues ahead of nagi/negi and that he doesnt have to lift a goddamn finger.

could only keep it this big
silvercover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-07, 10:30   Link #3718
Diluc
Darkhero of Monstadt

Quote:

Negi has a lot girls potential in his harem storage and the girl he liked definitely wasnt Eva
i actually thought it was Nodoka because based on Asuna first words reaction are : Negi and "she" were alike
Diluc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-07, 15:21   Link #3719
AstroNerdBoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSY.Gangnam View Post
No, the CR simulpub is always on Wednesdays.

No indication whatsoever its gonna be delayed.
Wednesday at 09:00 in Japan (just to be clear).

--> AstroNerdBoy on YouTube! - Where I mostly do gaming videos. Help me hit my subscription goals by subscribing today! 😁

--> AstroNerdBoy on Twitch! - Currently, streaming every Friday night at 9pm ET/6pm PT. Impromptu streams when FGO events are going on. Love to see you there! 😆

AstroNerdBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-07, 18:46   Link #3720
bludvein

If there was even a few years for Touta to grow older this relationship wouldn't feel so damn forced. Touta is 14 years old and rather childish, while Eva is this centuries old vampire. It's like declaring love to his adopted mother rather than a peer and it feels ridiculous.
bludvein is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, comedy, harem, mother-con, negima, sequel, time travel, waiting for love