AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2015-10-25, 05:56   Link #1781
Diluc
Darkhero of Monstadt

i dont like this, Escanor sudden appereance remind me for Fairy tail vibe
started when Ban soul saved by his wolf father, i hope this not sign lead nanatsu to bad omen named "Nakama"
Diluc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-25, 07:44   Link #1782
LevelSeven

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxis View Post
i dont like this, Escanor sudden appereance remind me for Fairy tail vibe
started when Ban soul saved by his wolf father, i hope this not sign lead nanatsu to bad omen named "Nakama"
it wouldnt be that bad, at least even if they do this "nakama" stuff we have already seen that the seven sins still have ways to get powerups :/
if the trigger is anger or "for my friends" i wouldnt mind it that much,

but free powerups with no foreshadowing are what i fear, they will make the story look so cheap
LevelSeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-26, 02:12   Link #1783
Dysprosium
Banned

Chapter's out.

ESCANOR
S
C
A
N
O
R

O YEAH.. COMETH THE HOUR, COMETH THE ESCANOR.

Galan "golfing" with those huge boulders was equally LOL.
Dysprosium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-26, 02:22   Link #1784
BladeMancer
TheBladeThatRivesDivinity

That is definitely Escanor. The worst sin (pride is known as the original and worst sin) is going to kick some ass
BladeMancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-26, 02:39   Link #1785
marvelB

Welp, that's definitely Escanor, all right. The name of the bar alone makes that pretty obvious, heh.

Anyways, I liked Jericho this chapter, too. Kinda amazing how much she grew on me these past few chapters considering I didn't like her much prior this arc. I actually want her to stick around a bit more from now on....

And yeah, I love the idea of METEOR GOLF. That alone gives Galan some cool points in my book. Unfortunately, it looks like soon he may be forced to apologize for being born in this world....
marvelB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-26, 02:55   Link #1786
LevelSeven

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelB View Post
Unfortunately, it looks like soon he may be forced to apologize for being born in this world....
yeah, i cant wait to see that XD
and who thinks that the "soul snatching" of the demon-girl will have zero effect on escanor?

it would be hilarious if he simply ignores her efforts and than one-shots her easily XD
Old 2015-10-26, 04:25   Link #1787
darkage

Reading the new chapter i can tell that guy is escanor , not from the bar's name but from the weapon on the wall , i can tell by the handle , it's clearly his sacred gear
darkage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-26, 04:47   Link #1788
Takeshi senpai

It seems to be still daytime, so either Merlin found a way to seal Escanor's power, or the author was lazy.
Takeshi senpai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-26, 06:14   Link #1789
hawkeyesvn
The old ace of Arlington

The day's at dawn already ( notlce those clouds ) so may be he can control power better now?
Old 2015-10-26, 06:17   Link #1790
Dysprosium
Banned

The bottle he's holding is labelled "Seven Deadly Sins", too.
Dysprosium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-26, 06:39   Link #1791
watisit

Come to think of it, Ban shouldn't know Merlin was taken down. Galan is probably going to mock Escanor over it and get whacked.
watisit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-26, 07:46   Link #1792
DragoMuseveni
True Dragon

Escanor finally makes his appearance . Can`t wait for the next chapter
Old 2015-10-26, 08:07   Link #1793
LevelSeven

Quote:
Originally Posted by watisit View Post
Come to think of it, Ban shouldn't know Merlin was taken down. Galan is probably going to mock Escanor over it and get whacked.
moslikely he will mentioned how he turned the strngest witch into stone and escanor will ask how she looked, than we will see a horrible overkill
Old 2015-10-26, 09:39   Link #1794
Random14

Jericho's really putting up a good show. She's gone from joke character to pretty admirable pretty quickly. She's out of her league, but then even Ban's in trouble so that's nothing against her, and otherwise good willpower.

And that encounter is... probably a good thing? Did Escanor need sunlight or just daytime to transform? Still, glad to finally see the last of the Sins in the present at last. Now just how long until Ban wakes up and recognizes him. Funny how both Melodias and Escanor end up running a bar after the Sins were split up. Although I forget if it was ever explained where Melodias got the bar, I forget if the pigs were always just joke characters or if there was anything significant to them.
Random14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-26, 10:01   Link #1795
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Surprised the manga even pretended at suspense there . Yep found Escanthor and the day is saved . At the very least they have a shot now with Escanthor found and King presumably moving his rear to get over there.

Props to Jericho for toughing it out. Definitely an ant running from a person's boot, but she's doing her best there.
Old 2015-10-26, 10:57   Link #1796
DragonOsman
Dragon King

@Darkage: This isn't High School DxD. The Sins' weapons are called "Sacred Tools," not "Sacred Gears". There's also big difference between the two.

Anyway, LevelSeven, I can see that happening. Can't wait until the next chapter.

By the way, when does Ban say, "You are . . . !" to Escanor when he sees him? Wasn't that supposed to be in this chapter?

Edit: Two posts late.
Old 2015-10-26, 13:22   Link #1797
Spinell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random14 View Post
Did Escanor need sunlight or just daytime to transform?
It seems to be day. So i think he needs sunlight and daytime. And considering that in the darkness sphere of the vampires he had his powers he might be as depowered as the demons thanks to his work in the cave. Maybe he wanted to lose his powers.
But at least for now he should be able to deal with the threat once he steps outside, before the commandments step inside.
Spinell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-26, 14:01   Link #1798
RED IV

Just read the latest chapter and I'm going to apologize beforehand in place of Galan cuz we all know what's about to happen
RED IV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-26, 14:23   Link #1799
DragonOsman
Dragon King

If you're apologizing because you think Galan's going to get his ass kicked by Escanor, then don't. Otherwise, never mind.

And yeah, it seems like he doesn't have his power right now because he's inside a cave where the sunlight doesn't reach.
Old 2015-10-26, 15:13   Link #1800
LevelSeven

guys, cant it be possible that escanor can now control his ability? maybe he has a on/off switch which would make it possible for him to stay weak while its day,
in short: escanor decides if he wants to use his powers in day, of course he is weak in the night no matter if he wants it or not

Tags
adventure, romance, shounen