AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Fan Creations

Notices

Old 2015-10-29, 13:37   Link #561
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

That's a very flattering depiction of myself if I must say so. To honest, if I knew I had to fight Gilgamesh I'd never be that confident unless our team had some ridiculously OP world breaking powers on our side. And if not then I'd probably be shitting myself. XP

And a an FSN VN reader I would point out that there are quite a few inaccuracies to Gilgamesh's powers (e.g Gilgamesh's Gate of Babylon is ridiculously OP in its own right and as a weapon it's far stronger and more reliable than Gil's own skill with a sword). But I suppose you could attribute those inaccuracies with the twist at the end and if you depicted Gilgamesh's powers accurately then...well...we'd all be fucked basically. (Unless Madoka goes into God mode and can overpower Enkidu).
Haak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-30, 11:28   Link #562
Darthtabby

Ha, called it! It would have been too easy if Jinnai had defeated Gilgamesh.

Though did you have to have Gilgamesh make his triumphant reappearance naked? I suppose it makes him seem like an even bigger douchebag, but isn't his subjecting the world to something as overrated as a zombie apocalypse reason enough to hate his smarmy guts? (Also, isn't it freezing cold where he is?)
Darthtabby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-30, 18:50   Link #563
iSuckAtWriting
Impossibly Childlike

Send a message via AIM to iSuckAtWriting
Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple_R View Post
“You two guys must feel lucky to have four girls travel with you” teased iSAW with a playful smile.
Nico is always happy to put a smile on everyone's faces! I just want to help rescue my friend so μ's can sing for everyone again!

I gave this to Eli-san to read, and she said that moment talking about Alice was good fore...foresha...uh, hinting! It's hinting without bringing too much attention to it! That's supposed to be a good thing, right? But what did you mean by Endless Eight survivor? Is that μ's with one of us missing?! Are...are you from the future, Tuxedo-san?

Wait...Jinnai-san?! NO! THAT BASTARD GILGAMESH KILLED MY KINDRED SPIR--uh , I mean...why does that golden man have to be so mean?!

I can't keep this up anymore...

Honoka you idiot! Get away from that Ignite Module! That thing hurts a lot!

(watches scene happen)

...how do I explain this to Kotori?
Old 2015-11-01, 01:06   Link #564
Kogetsu Shirogane
Kneel Before Your King!

Send a message via AIM to Kogetsu Shirogane
Guess that week-and-a-half break I was kinda forced into was bound to have other consequences... And I don't just mean the "three chapters to reply to" thing.
... It can't be helped now... Speaking of which, I'd like to remind you I'm not helping this time...
I know, I know... Guess it's time to start up the Halloween playlist again.

... Did you mess with this while I was gone?
... Who, me? Why, I would never do such a thing... And it certainly wasn't revenge for having me do chapter reviews for you...
Whatever, I guess I'll have to work with what's here.

Wait, what the... a WWF entrance theme? Well, I suppose the title works for a zombie apocalypse story that involves multiple musically-inclined characters...
Spoiler for Track 4: Graveyard Symphony:

Well, I gotta say. You certainly delivered on the mech battle. A very nice chapter, I'd have to say. Nice job.

Well I suppose you did a good job with that song... I wonder how well you'll handle the next...
Heh, well this is cute... I guess the next song is quite appropriate for how rocky this horror picture show has gotten...
Spoiler for Track 5: The Time Warp:

A bit less action than the chapters surrounding it, but still very good. Really enjoyed this one.

Perhaps that song may have been a little too out there... At the very least, I think the next one will be more obviously relevant...
Hm... bit surprised it somehow wasn't sooner on the list, actually. Oh well, I guess the next chapter was quite the...
Spoiler for Track 6: Thriller:

All things said, this was quite the chapter. Really outdid yourself here, I think.

Looking forward to the next chapter... and hopefully I can reply when there's only one.
WARNING: Kogetsu Shirogane cannot be held accountable for any actions taken by someone else. Potential side effects of communicating with this user include headaches, mild confusion, insanity, delirium, and jumping into fires. Do not expose this user to sunlight or water or feed this user after midnight.
... so you think you're a king now...
Kogetsu Shirogane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-02, 21:45   Link #565
Triple_R
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Triple_R
TSAB Admiral Jinnai appeared to be dead, slain by Gilgamesh's hand. So the reality marble began to disperse, bringing Gilgamesh and Honoka and the lifeless body of Jinnai back into the normal physical world. As the reality marble dispersed, Gilgamesh quickly pieced his armor back together again, to wear it anew. A much greater sort of newness was felt by Honoka Kousaka. Her eyes now glowed a boldly bright blue, and an orange hue of endless energy emanated all around her body. This was the limitless power of Jinnai's soul gem becoming her's. As impressive a change as this represented, it was a change of the heart and mind that would impact Honoka herself the most.

Though Jinnai's body was dead, his spirit very much lived on in Honoka. His soul gem, within which his actual soul resides, was now in the literal heart of Honoka. This had a tremendous and perhaps predictable effect. The effect was unlike anything any person had experienced before, a complete submerssion into the personal history of another person. Honoka saw his life flash before her eyes. In the process, she could feel herself being drawn deeply down into the darkest depths of his psyche. Her own psyche mixed with his in a truly profound and startling way.

"Makoto..." Honoka stated below her breath, as though voicing the name of a particularly vile demon.

"Tsubasa!", Honoka exclaimed with a highly atypical sneer.

"Ha!" laughed Honoka, with the most smug smirk that had ever crossed her face before, "I certainly proved my superiority over you, didn't I, my worthy rival? Now this world belongs to μ's! Ha ha ha ha ha...!"

"The world belongs to μ's?" Gilgamesh stated in a tone of doubt, "Why should you share your glory with eight others who never did as much as you did?"

"T-That's wrong!" Honoka replied, turning about to face Gilgamesh, "They were... useful subordinates. No! They're my friends! We were all in this together, working as one. Nobody was any more important than anybody else. But wait... is that really true? μ's was my idea, and I had to fight everybody else to get them behind my brilliant plan! Those fools should have seen the beauty of my plan from the very beginning. Especially that Eli... grrrrr...."

"That's right." Gilgamesh replied, with a grin, "This world does not properly recognize your genius. Why that Maki, the stubbornest one of all, tends to be the most popular in polls. Very unjust, is it not?"

"Yes, it is unjust!" Honoka exclaimed, "Maki should have respected me more. Her music is wonderful, but it would have been useless without my designs for it. They were all like that weren't they? They all had to be dragged kicking and screaming by my genius, and by my force of unstoppable will. Yes... except..."

"Hhmmm...?" mused Gilgamesh.

"Kotori." Honoka said, her eyes watering "Precious Kotori always supported me."

Honoka then turned to face Gilamesh.

"Give me Kotori back!" Honoka shouted at him, "Find her, and bring her to me. She is invaluable. She is... my Groucho."

"Follow a few commands of mine, and I will generously grant your request." Gilgamesh replied, "So my first command for you is--”

That first command would end up being interrupted, by the sight and sound of a bullet being sliced in half by the lethal lighted lattices of Carol. These lattices were generated by Carol making clawing swipes with her hands, and they were in response to a carefully timed and executed sniper shot. Gilgamesh was momentarily stunned at the thought of a sniping attempt against him, and also by the sudden awakening of Carol, just in time to stop it.

“Carol, where did that come from?” Gilgamesh asked.

Carol would not need to answer that, however, for Gilgamesh's attacker would then make his presence felt.

Gilgamesh!” roared Akuma Kinomoto in fiery anger, as he flew directly at Gilgamesh, managing to knock the King of Heroes off of the Vimana!

Akuma Kinomoto had long silver hair, sharp youthful facial features, one angelic wing, and a distinctive outfit of red and purple leather. Something was different today, though. For today he also wore a white shirt with an orange μ's logo on it. Based on that attire, it wasn't hard to determine why Kinomoto had attacked Gilgamesh. But would such an attack be sufficient to prevent a new...

Chapter 7 – Tower of Babylon

For now, however, the Tokyo Tower still stood tall. It was towards that Tokyo Tower that Team America now marched, dispatching zombies and Alca-Noise along the way. That had already reached the city of Tokyo, after having recently left the safety of Mitakihara Town behind.

With an angry grunt, Hulk Hogan delivered a picture-perfect powerful punch directly to the “face” of one Alca-Noise, causing it to turn into so much carbonated ash. Hulk then continued to methodically lash out at dozens more of these foes, with a barrage of wildly swinging fists, uppercuts, and big kicks to the face. Rolling alongside of Hulk was a tank that Team America had commandeered from the personal armory of Akemi Homura. Dan Eagleman was at the top of that tank, with his upper-body extending out from within it. He commanded the tank forward, while Kay and Bandit Keith handled the controls. The tank shot off several blasts, essentially clearing a path through road arteries half-filled with Alca-Noise and zombies. Hogan would then clean up whatever was left as Team America moved ever closer to its target.

“Hulk sure seems steamed...” said Kay from within the tank.

“It's been awhile since I've seen him that angry, in America!” replied Bandit Keith.

“It's certainly the most angry he's ever been while in Japan” responded Kay.

“Can you blame him?” asked Bandit Keith, “Madoka forgot all about her time, in America!”

Those last two words were spoken with very atypical sadness by the shades-wearing card-playing punny patriot. Similar sadness, mixed with rage, roared within the heart of Hulk Hogan. For while Madoka had recognized him, it was seemingly due purely to his celebrity. Her remembering nothing of her time in Team America was the most bitter pill Hulk Hogan had swallowed since he had lost his rematch to The Rock.

Akuma Kinomoto had his own bitter pill to swallow, in the realization of what Gilgamesh had down to Honoka. Unlike Hulk, though, Akuma could direct his frustrations at the precise cause of them...

While in midair combat, Akuma Kinomoto attempted to run Gilgamesh through with a bayonet rifle.

“A bayonet rifle? Really?” asked Gilgamesh in a mocking tone, as he easily dodged the attack.

Gilgamesh then elbowed Akuma into the small of the back, sending the Homura herald hurtling downwards with a great grunt of pain. Akuma crashed into the rooftop of one tall high-rise building, while Gilgamesh landed skillfully upon the rooftop of the slightly taller building next to it. With his arms neatly folded, Gilgamesh then waited for his latest opponent to arise. Gilgamesh did so with a condescending look of amusement on his face.

“I won't let you get away with what you did to Honoka!” Akuma Kinomoto shouted, as he glared diagonally upwards at Gilgamesh.

“An emptier threat has never been voiced before” Gilgamesh replied with a sneer.

“We will see about that.” Kinomoto sternly replied, “Madoka Magia Meteor!

With that cry came a swiftly streaking scintillating meteorite of purplish hue descending out of the skies above, headed directly towards Gilgamesh. Ah, but mighty Gilgamesh had many a weapon that he could call upon to counter this.

“Make mine Mjolnir.” Gilgamesh replied with a grin, causing the famous hammer of the thunder god Thor to emerge out of Gilgamesh's Gates of Babylon.

Mjolnir was sent soaring skywards! It would end up smashing straight through the Madoka Magia Meteor, leaving a thunderous explosion and the dust of meteorite debris in its wake.

“Any other cheap parlor tricks up your sleeve?” Gilgamesh asked Akuma Kinomoto, “Or are you going to cry for help from your master?”

“I won't need my master's help to defeat you, Gilgamesh.” replied Akuma Kinomoto, “And after that's done, I'll be safely returning Honoka to Mitakihara Town!”

“What makes you think Honoka wants to leave my side?” answered Gilgamesh, “She is now the new Holy Grail. She is very much loyal to me. To me, Honoka!”

Much to Akuma Kinomoto's chagrin, Honoka would in fact obey this command. Using her new magical might, Honoka flew over to the rooftop that Gilgamesh now stood upon, and walked in front of him.

“Honoka... why?” asked Akuma Kinomoto, horrified at the sight.

“Gilgamesh earlier agreed to grant my requests.” Honoka replied, “Besides, I feel... strangely tied to him. He may prove an invaluable ally in my plans to conquer the Earth!”

“You... want to conquer the Earth?!” Akuma Kinomoto asked in disbelief.

“Honoka's personality has now changed, herald of Homura.” stated smiling Gilgamesh, “She will be my Queen as I sit atop the whole world in a sumptuous palace that will last forever. If you wish to prevent that, Kinomoto, then you will need to fight Honoka herself!”

Akuma Kinomoto gritted his teeth and sweated nervously, terribly distraught and unsure of what to do next. A telepathically conveyed message from his master would hence come at an opportune time.

'Retreat from battle, my herald.' was the message from Akuma Homura, 'Jinnai's plan unfortunately failed. But I improvise quickly, and I know what we should do next. Follow me, as we turn to other powerful allies.'

'...Very well, my master.' replied Akuma Kinomoto, with a strong sense of regret.

Akuma Kinomoto then flew off in accordance with the directions given to him by Homura. Gilgamesh had emerged victorious once more this day.

“So...” said Honoka, as she leaned in towards Gilgamesh, “What is it that you want me to do in order to grant my request for Kotori?”

“Sometime ago you asked me if destruction was all I was capable of.” Gilgamesh stated, “With your aid, I will show you that I am capable of far more than destruction alone.”

Preventing destruction was currently foremost on Kirito's mind, as he sliced and diced through dozens upon dozens of Alca-Noise.

“Wouldn't it be much easier if we searched the entire city for Gilgamesh, while flying safely in the Homocupter?” asked Kirito.

“Perhaps, but we can't leave these Alca-Noise unattended to.” replied Mami, as she twirled apart to send off a coolly catchy chain-reaction of musket blasts, blowing away several Alca-Noise, “There may still be some survivors in Tokyo, and so we can't let the Alca-Noise turn this great city into dust.”

“Besides...” added Mami, after a brief pause, and while grinning playfully, “When have you been one to do things the easy way, Kirito?”

“Heh.” replied Kirito, as he casually cut down another Alca-Noise with a sword-drawn flick of his wrist, “You certainly have a point there.”

“Plus, don't forget about Nagisa up there!” shouted Kyouko, as she ran her spear through three Alca-Noise standing back-to-back, “As Charlotte, she'll hopefully find out where Gilgamesh is, and soon!”

“If not her, then another member of our team should.” stated Mami, “Finally, iSAW's plan requires the Homocupter to be put to a different use. ISAW's plan is a good one, and I think it will succeed.”

iSAW was not the only one making plans at this hour, for Gilgamesh was laying out some plans to Carol after him and Honoka reunited with her atop the Vimana.

“Have you selected two Autoscorers to help Bonz in the zombie attack on Megurigaoka Private High School?” Gilgamesh asked Carol.

“Yes.” she replied, “I've selected Garie and Micah for the role. I've instructed them to catch up to Bonz, who is already on his way to the targeted school.”

“Good.” replied Gilgamesh, “Now, I want you and your two remaining Autoscorers to patrol Tokyo, in search of our enemies. Completely destroy any you come across.”

“Of course.” Carol said with a menacing grin, “I hope your lofty plans prove worthy of my decision to allow some of this world to survive, King Gilgamesh.”

“They doubtlessly will.” replied Gilgamesh, “With my Holy Grail and Queen at my side, I will create a new world out of this current one of filth and refuse. A new world where my reign will be known and felt evermore.”

That reign was still blissfully unknown by the four surviving students of Megurigaoka Private High School. Those four students had spent the last two hours enchanted and uplifted by the presence of two very powerful magi, including one from Earth.

“You are Fate are unbelievable...” Yuri said to Nanoha, “You're so powerful and smooth.”

“Yeah, I have to admit a slight jealousy.” added in Kurumi, “In just seconds, you gals can take out as many zombies as it would take me several minutes to take out!”

“It is ironic that you girls seem so impressed with Fate-chan and I, for its your accomplishments that the two of us find truly remarkable.” replied Nanoha with a smile.

“Oh? What do you mean?” asked Kurumi.

“Your resourcefulness in the face of such horror and personal loss is truly admirable.” answered Nanoha, “While my parents raised me to be very independent, I'm not sure I would manage as well as you girls have. Especially if I didn't have the benefit of the magical powers that I hold.”

“It's because the School Living Club always stands up for each other.” interjected Yuki, “The fourth rule of the School Living Club is 'Members will always help and support one another, and have a fun school life'!”

“And the first is 'We encourage the spirit of self-governing independence by camping at school, as well as socializing with various after-school clubs'” added Miki quickly, “So yeah, the School Living club rules were well-wrote to encourage a strong sense of friendship and resourcefulness.”

“That's great, Miki!” exclaimed Yuki cheerfully, while Miki beamed with pride, “You already know the club rules off by heart.”

“Those are definitely great school club rules.” said Nanoha with a wide smile, “It's not hard to see how they helped you survive through the recent atrocity.”

“Do you know if there are any other survivors?” asked Miki, with a certain special someone in mind.

“In other places of Japan, yes.” answered Nanoha, to the smiling gasps of relief the School Living Club members, “But where you live in particular... we don't know. That's why Fate is now out there, searching for more survivors. Hopefully she'll have good news for us when she returns.”

“Unfortunately, I come bearing bad news...” came yet another voice this day that was unfamiliar to the School Living Club.

That voice was just beyond the door to the School Living Club room. While it greatly startled the School Living Club members, it left Nanoha less surprised but very concerned. Nanoha quickly replied to this voice by walking out to the school hallway.

There, Nanoha saw the unmistakable sight of Akuma Homura. Akuma Homura was standing next to Akito Kinomoto. Most concerning to Nanoha was who Akuma Homura was carrying in her arms.

“Admiral Jinnai...” said Nanoha in great sadness and distress.

“Yes.” confirmed Akuma Homura in a melancholic tone, “He fell to Gilgamesh. Out of mutual respect, I return his lifeless body to you. Unfortunately, I carry two other pieces of very bad news.”

“What is that bad news?” asked Nanoha, feeling decidedly crestfallen but realizing that she had to remain strong in spite of the Admiral's defeat.

“First of all, this school will soon be attacked.” answered Homura, “A legion of zombies under the control of Bonz is heading this way, and they will be aided by two of Carol's Autoscorers.”

“You and Fate must prepare for battle...” said Akuma Kinotmo intensely, as he narrowed his eyes.

An even greater battle would soon be thrust upon Gilgamesh. A truly monumental event would signify the beginning of that battle.

“Is my command clear?” Gilgamesh asked Honoka.

“Yes.” Honoka replied with an evil grin, “It is one I fully agree with, Gilgamesh. For I will now create a fitting monument to my unparalleled glory!”

With outstretched arms and hands, Honoka gestured towards the Tokyo Tower, causing it to be immersed in magnificently mesmerizing magical energies. Imbued with those energies, the Tokyo Tower transformed. Its coloration changed to a golden orange mixed with bright metallic blue. Its shape and overall appearance were also drastically altered, much closer resembling the visual style and architecture of ancient Babylon. Most importantly, the Tokyo Tower grew massively in height, stretching higher and higher and higher into the skies above. By the time Honoka was finished, it would reach well beyond the clouds! It would touch outer space itself.

“Mwa-ha-ha-hahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAahahahahAHA-HA-HA~!!!” Honoka laughed in triumphant euphoric laughter.

“The Tokyo Tower is no more.” said Gilgamesh, “In its place is now the Tower of Babylon! From the very heights of this tower, I will rule this world. I will rule over all who I deem fit to survive, should they also bow the knee to me.”

“I will rule as well!” exclaimed Honoka, pumping two fists, “I will be Queen of all!”

Honoka then turned about to face Gilgamesh.

“Now, Gilgamesh, about--”

But before Honoka could finish her thought, iSAW's plan of attack was thrown into action! A key part of his plan was now being executed, with Haak leading the charge with the stunningly swift Silver Segway! With a great shout, Haak sent the Silver Segway streaking straight towards Honoka. Then, through the use of large hand-shaped object of solidified purplish light, Sailor Faerie grabbed hold of Honoka, and placed her upon the Silver Segway. This all happened in the blink of an eye! Even mighty Gilgamesh was left awestruck by this shockingly fast rescue of Honoka.

Now, Team Tuxedo R...” exclaimed iSAW, “Full frontal assault on Gilgamesh!”

“You don't have to tell moi twice!” shouted Kogetsu Shirogane, riding upon the back of Alice's flying Goliath doll!

In honor of the doll he now controlled, Kogetsu made his hair puff out even more, in a golden glimmering glow, while his eyes changed to a soulful blue. He now looked more like Prince Zeke than like Namakelder, both of Pretty Cure fame.

“Wow, I didn't know you were a secret Super Saiyan!” Tuxedo R shouted towards Kogetsu, while standing alongside Dr. Casey on a metallic flying carpet invented by the good doctor.

“It's a shame we don't have an actual Super Saiyan on our side” said Dr. Casey.

“We have enough, mon ami.” replied Kogetsu, “We have a giant explosive doll that should make a wondrous final addition to Gilgamesh's collection of weapons!”

With that, Kogetsu leaped off of the giant doll while it was sent flying towards a grimacing Gilgamesh gritting his teeth. Kogetsu safely landed upon a nearby rooftop, with the skill of a cat, while the Goliath doll exploded.

Tuxedo R, Dr. Casey, and Kogetsu then all carefully watched on, to see what would be left in the wake of this explosion. Alas, once the smoke cleared, it revealed a Gilgamesh that was still entirely unscathed.

“Not a bad attempt, mongrels.” said Gilgamesh with a grin, having managed to destroy the Goliath doll with a few thrown blades just prior to contact, “But far from enough to--”

“Now it's my brother and I's turn!” came a voice so cute it threatened to melt even Gilgamesh's heart.

Gilgamesh suddenly found himself being assailed from behind by small whitish balls of electrical energy! That had been thrust forward by the hands of M0ef0xZer0. Most shockingly managed to strike against Gilgamesh's armor, sending the King of Heroes briefly reeling in shock!

“Wow, it's working!” exclaimed Dr. Casey.

“Don't stop now!” shouted Tuxedo R, “Press on. To victory!”

With that cry, M0ef0xZer0 leaped off of the Vimana, and unto the rooftop that Kogetsu Shirogane was now standing on. The next part of this team offensive fell to Darthtabby, as him and his Variable Fighter launched two large missiles at Gilgamesh!

“Damn you noisome gnats!” bellowed Gilgamesh

“These noisome gnats are going to put the final sting on you, Gilgamesh!” shouted M0ef0xZer0.

An angered Gilgamesh quickly sat down upon the throne of his Vimana, and commanded it to fly high into the sky, with Darthtabby's launched heat-seeking missiles in hot pursuit.

“You might be good with swords, Gilgamesh, but let's see how you handle modern warfare!” exclaimed the pilot Darthtabby from inside of his Variable Fighter.

Darthtabby's Variable Fighter and the Vimana were then launched into a wondrous dog fight in the sky, leaving quite the sight to behold for other members of Team Tuxedo R.

“Will that be enough?” asked Kogetsu, “Will mighty Gilgamesh be brought down by a more modern military?”

“I believe in onii-chan.” said M0ef0xZer0, “At the very least, he should be able to keep Gilgamesh busy until everybody else arrives.”

“Besides, we've already accomplished one major goal.” said Tuxedo R, “We've rescued Honoka!”

But was that true? Did Honoka herself feel rescued?

Haak's Silver Segway came to a safe landing several kilometers away from where Honoka had been picked up. They landed upon an open hilltop just outside of Tokyo.

“It's great to see you again, Honoka!” exclaimed Hooves in fangirlish glee.

“Yeah, we're really relieved that we managed to rescue you from Gilgamesh!” shouted Konakaga in turn, smiling widely.

“Good work, Sailor Faerie!” exclaimed Haak.

“Nice job yourself, Haak!” replied Sailor Faerie, “That was one amazing ride. Now to...”

Let go of me!!!” bellowed Honoka angrily, shocking every member of Team Haak.

Sailor Faerie did so as quickly as she could, but that did little to soothe Honoka.

“Did I order you to grab me like that, huh?” asked Honoka, leaning over to flash a fist towards Sailor Faerie, “Bring me back to Gilgamesh, now!”

Everybody blinked very uneasily over these startling outbursts from Honoka.

“Aren't you relieved to be rescued from Gilgamesh?” asked totoum.

“Why should I be relieved?” asked Honoka, “With Gilgamesh's help, I will rule the entire planet! The whole world will belong to me!”

“Honoka... what has come over you?!” asked a horrified Hooves.

“It's fucking nuts whatever it is...” said a bewildered Haak.

“I'll crack all of you like a bunch of nuts if you don't--”

“Honoka, that's enough!” came a voice that would normally be sweet music to Honoka's ears, but was currently bittersweet indeed.

“Kotori...” Honoka said, under her breath, as she turned to face her best friend exiting out of the Homocupter, now landed alongside of the Silver Segway.

Hearing Kotori's voice seemed to be enough to snap Honoka back to her normal self. That, along with a tearful Kotori racing to embrace Honoka tightly. Honoka quickly teared up in turn, due to being reunited with Kotori at last.

Just before commencing their advance on Tokyo, there was a brief switch-over made by the various iSAW subgroups. Sayaka took control of the Homocupter, and flew it to Mitakihara Town to pick up Kotori and Umi. iSAW wanted Honoka reunited with her friends in μ's as soon as possible. She didn't want Honoka to be left alone during the battle with Gilgamesh, which iSAW feared might require the contributions of everybody.

“Why were you talking like that, Honoka?” asked Kotori, after releasing Honoka from her embrace.

“I... um... well...” replied Honoka, struggling hard to answer Kotori's questions.

“Gilgmaesh did something to you, didn't he?” asked Sayaka, as she also exited the Homocupter.

“...Yes, he did.” Honoka answered, “It was terrible, it was horrible... No! It's great. Now I wield limitless power! Ha ha ha ha ha!”

“Shit!” exclaimed Haak, “She's become nuttier than a squirrel's storehouse!”

“Honoka, get ahold of yourself!” shouted Umi, as she took hold of Honoka's shoulders and shook her slightly.

“I... I... what's happening to me, Umi?!” asked Honoka, tears flying from her eyes.

“Tell us what Gilgamesh did to you!” exclaimed Sayaka, while walking towards Honoka, “Please.”

“He... he...” began Honoka in answer, “He killed Katsuhiko Jinnai. He put Jinnai's soul gem in my heart, calling me his new Holy Grail.”

“Jinnai?” asked totoum, “What's he doing here?”

“The Time-Space Administration Bureau wants to take control...” said Honoka in a soft voice, but then her voice grew much louder.

“But I'm not going to let them!” exclaimed Honoka, pumping a fist, “I'm not going to let those pencil-pushing pipsqueeks take this world from me! All of it belongs to me. Me. Me! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha...!”

“Honoka, stop that!” cried Umi.

“That doesn't sound anything like you, Honoka!” loudly protest Kotori with her hands in a prayer formation.

“Does it even sound like Jinnai Katsuhiko any more?” Umi asked Honoka, “Did you not help reform him?”

“I-I know...” cried Honoka, feeling truly wretched and ashamed, “But I can't help it! His memories have invaded my mind. My sense of identity is being lost. I feel like... I feel like... Sayaka, help me!”

“I-I want to help you, of course!” replied Sayaka, “But I... no, not that.”

Sayaka could sense something. Something very disturbing. A soul gem going completely dark...

“AAAAAAAAAAGGGGHHHHHHHH...!” screamed Honoka.

Then a great wind bursts out from all around Honoka's body, as her body began to fall over. The wind caused everybody to be blown violently backwards!

“Honokaaaaaaa~!” cried Kotori, as she grabbed hold to the side of the Homucopter.

“Do you know what's going on, Sayaka?” asked Umi loudly, trying to be heard over the wind.

“Yes...” answered Sayaka, “Honoka... is turning into a witch...”

To Be Continued

--------------------------------------

Blue links are to YouTube vids/songs that I think go well with the paragraphs that come after the links. Please tell me what you think of this chapter!

Thanks to Haak, Darthtabby, iSAW, and Kogetsu Shorgane for the excellent reviews! Particular thanks to iSAW for a very funny review, and to Kogetsu for a greatly appreciated highly detailed review of multiple chapters.

Anime shows featured in this chapter:
Love Live! School Idol Project (Honoka, Kotori, Umi, various references)
Fate/Series (Gilgamesh, reference to Mjolnir)
El Hazard: The Magnificent World (Katsuhiko Jinnai, references to Makoto and Groucho)
Symphogear GX (Carol, Alca-Noise, references to Garie and Micah)
Guilty Crown (Dan Eagleman)
Girls Und Panzer (Kay)
Yu-Gi-Oh! (Abridged Bandit Keith)
Puella Magi Madoka Magica (Akuma Homura, Mami, Kyouko, Nagisa, Sayaka, and overall setting)
Sword Art Online (AS member Kirito)
Gakkou Gurashi (Kurumi, Yuri, Yuki, Miki)
Magical Girl Lyrical StrikerS (Nanoha Takamachi, Fate Testarossa)

Last edited by Triple_R; 2015-11-02 at 23:11.
Triple_R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-03, 01:19   Link #566
0utf0xZer0
Pretentious moe scholar

That's... quite the end of chapter twist.

Quote:
“Why should I be relieved?” asked Honoka, “With Gilgamesh's help, I will rule the entire planet! The whole world will belong to me!”
Oh come on Honoka. What's the point of ruling the world if you have to share it? Kick goldrod to the curb!

Quote:
“Now it's my brother and I's turn!” came a voice so cute it threatened to melt even Gilgamesh's heart.
I'm so confident in my sheer moe-ness, I enschew complete surprise in favour of making them momentarily let their guard down due to being in total awe of my cuteness.

Quote:
“I believe in onii-chan.” said M0ef0xZer0, “At the very least, he should be able to keep Gilgamesh busy until everybody else arrives.”
Darthtabby's reaction to being called oni-chan by M0ef0xZer0 needs to be a thing.
Or maybe I should go full Miya (Amagami) and call him "nii-nii".

Signature courtesy of Ganbaru.
0utf0xZer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-03, 01:56   Link #567
Darthtabby

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0utf0xZer0 View Post
Darthtabby's reaction to being called oni-chan by M0ef0xZer0 needs to be a thing.
Considering my awareness that the real you is my identical twin brother and not a cute fox loli, my reaction is definitely in the "not sure if want" category.
Old 2015-11-03, 12:32   Link #568
Akito Kinomoto
Sekiroad-Idols Sing Twice

Send a message via AIM to Akito Kinomoto
Quote:
"That's right." Gilgamesh replied, with a grin, "This world does not properly recognize your genius. Why that Maki, the stubbornest one of all, tends to be the most popular in polls. Very unjust, is it not?"
At least Maki's popularity isn't to μ's what Homura's is to the other puella magi.
Quote:
"Give me Kotori back!" Honoka shouted at him, "Find her, and bring her to me. She is invaluable. She is... my Groucho."
I thought Honoka would've become powerful through the power of Ai-yo and mindwipe Kotori for herself. Wait, sorry. She's got someone else's soul in her right now.
Quote:
"Follow a few commands of mine, and I will generously grant your request." Gilgamesh replied, "So my first command for you is--”
Gilgamesh!” roared Akuma Kinomoto in fiery anger, as he flew directly at Gilgamesh, managing to knock the King of Heroes off of the Vimana!
This is one Hell of a fight to open up Monday Night R--!
Quote:
“What makes you think Honoka wants to leave my side?” answered Gilgamesh, “She is now the new Holy Grail. She is very much loyal to me. To me, Honoka!”
...I suddenly don't feel like competing anymore. Between my Master's capture last year and Honoka's Heel-turn this year, the important women of my life always seem to be my downfall

The big fight in chapter 6 is the main thing. If you took Shirou's concept of 'Unlimited' and channeled it into a fighter, we would end up with Gilgamesh on the backfoot. Inaccuracies of the way he fights aside, it's fitting how the man who wants everything is disadvantaged against an idea that is 'everything.' AlsothisisabetterfightthanLesnarGoldbergatWM20.

The follow up with chapter 7 slowly changed the rather light and meta humor into something serious into something just plain dark though. Ignite Module transformations are at least badass, but that transformation at the end of chapter 7...look familiar, doesn't it Sayaka?

Hrmmm as for the music choice...iSee the puns didn't stop as the heroes assault Gilgamesh with the one thing he's willing to strip for: FULL FRONTAL! I will now remind everyone the first time he let it all hang out was for a Church Executioner; it must have been a Kirei sight.

*shot*

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0utf0xZer0 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darthtabby View Post
Considering my awareness that the real you is my identical twin brother and not a cute fox loli, my reaction is definitely in the "not sure if want" category.
You guys are a bunch of weirdos.

*cuddles his Honoka nesoberi as he laments his failure*
GANBARIMASU
Akito Kinomoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-03, 14:18   Link #569
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Quote:
"T-That's wrong!" Honoka replied, turning about to face Gilgamesh, "They were... useful subordinates. No! They're my friends! We were all in this together, working as one. Nobody was any more important than anybody else. But wait... is that really true? μ's was my idea, and I had to fight everybody else to get them behind my brilliant plan! Those fools should have seen the beauty of my plan from the very beginning. Especially that Eli... grrrrr...."
Even though I don't know anything about Love Live, I loled pretty hard at this moment.

Also, how much do you know about the FSN Heaven's Feel route? Because that could very well apply here.
Old 2015-11-04, 16:30   Link #570
FlavoryFantasy
♪~Deculture~♪ (✿◠‿◠)

Quite late in coming to talk about this for recent chapters....still have to read chapter 7 too sometime soon-ish I hope...

Spoiler for chp 3 ramblings:

Spoiler for chp 4 ramblings:

Spoiler for chp 5 ramblings:

Haak being so....quick to defend his beloved Silver Segway is too funny each time. I can't tell if I should let my genuine respect for that continue or...just facepalm more first.
Spoiler for Ramblings of chp 6!:

I'm really enjoying the story so far in its entirety. Think I am loving iSAW's addition to the cast the most. The puns in her intro chapter..gosh.

Haak and his...segway moments being too funny, a bit awe-inspiring, but also so facepalm worthy. Really makes me want to trip Haak and see him faceplant into a pile of cake. To only look up, wipe the cake, and seeing someone vandalize his segway somehow very quickly. I just want to see Haak cry tears. sorry Haak
Old 2015-11-04, 17:49   Link #571
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Touch my segway at your own risk.
Old 2015-11-04, 22:20   Link #572
Triple_R
*Author

Earth had been devastated by a plague of zombies unleashed by a new and horrible biological weapon. Still, some stability had settled in since then, as survivors found ways to cope and even thrive in the ravenous ruination wrought by Gilgamesh. So as soul-crushing as the zombie plague was, it now felt like a mere prelude to the many arenas of war opening up all over Japan.

There would be a desperate battle, boundlessly begging for miracles and magic, as Sayaka reached out to Honoka.

Another who hates miracles would seek to destroy them through crushing the miraculously mesmerizing musketeers and swordsmen and warriors who were seeking to liberate Tokyo.

Fate would chart the fate of a high school, alongside old friend and new allies, against antagonistic Autoscorers and the zombie legions of Bonz.

Then there is the battle which all others at this hour revolves around, like planets of conflict revolving around a sun of war. That is the battle against Gilgamesh.

“As tense as this is, it's hard to not enjoy the spectacle of it” said Dr. Casey, as he looked up to the skies above, where Gilgamesh's Vimana and Darthtabby's Variable Fighter were locked in combat.

“It's fun to watch when you forget the stakes at play.” replied Tuxedo R, also gazing upwards, “Let's just hope that Darth's Valkyrie leaves us with more to cheer about than just spectacle.”

Twists and turns, tumultuous torpedoing back and forth, over and under, a sky lit asunder. For explosive chain reactions of raining blades intercepting missile volleys would leave large sections of the sky appearing divided in smoke and flame. For the onlookers below, that is how this battle seemed, a decidedly deadly dance that was a feast for the eyes. However, both participants were starting to have their fill of this feast, particularly after Darthtabby attempted a gun pass.

“What unseemly scratches this vexing mongrel has left in his wake” said a disgusted Gilgamesh, as he ascertained the damage left on the Vimana by the Valkyrie's gun pass.

“I'm going to have to up the ante if I want Gilgamesh to fold” said Darthtabby to himself.

Darthtabby then shot wildly upwards in a straight line, into the clouds above, away from Gilgamesh.

“It looks like cowardice has finally gripped the heart of my latest foe.” said Gilgamesh with a smug grin, “No doubt he saw how hopeless his cause is, and so--”

But then Gilgamesh would be interrupted by this foe seemingly diving out of the sun, expending all of his remaining missiles in one vast Valkyrie volley! The sky was rocked by explosions, leaving the Vimana obscured. Darthtabby then took this opportunity to have his Valkyrie switch to a battroid mode, leaving it more humanoid in appearance. Now it was time to wait to see what, if anything, would be left by the exploded missiles.

Much to Darthtabby's surprise, what appeared out of the smoke was neither the Vimana still flying, or the Vimana destroyed, but rather... the Dioscuria!

“You have annoyed Great King Gilgamesh long enough, foolish terran” said Saazbaum with a sneer.

“Now his First Knight will gladly add your scalp to his collection” added Saazbaum with a sharp sinister smile.

Saazbaum then unleashed a volley of his own missiles. Darthtabby was skillful enough to evade this initial surprise assault, but then a fearsome energy sword would leave its mark.

“Aaaaaaggggghhhh...!” cried Darthtabby, as one arm of the Valkyrie was smoothly sliced off, like a hot knife through butter, by the Disocuria's energy blade.

Saazbaum then had his Dioscuria punch the Valkyrie, sending it crashing downwards. From within the cockpit of the Valkyrie, Darthtabby's body shook violently. To avoid dying in a crash-landing, Darthtabby ejected from the Valkyrie, involving the use of an Ex-Gear. This powered exoskeleton with a jet pack and folding wings would prevent Darthtabby's death at this hour. Still, Gilgamesh and his allies had emerged victorious once again.

Chapter 8 – When it Comes Crashing
Down and it Hurts Inside...

The great gusts of wind caused by Honoka's latest transformation had finally subsided. Now everyone could take stock of just what this transformation entailed. Honoka had transformed into a mostly orangish beast resembling the largest dinosaur of them all, the Argentinosaurus. Like that majestic creature, Honoka had a long elongated neck, but this was a pinkish-hued neck. It ended at a face covered with a full facial black mask that seemed to be holding back very bright sunlight. Honoka also had eight stumpy legs of eight different colors. Those colors were dark green, dark blue, light blue, light purple, red, dark purple, light green, and golden yellow.

“Those colors...” said Kotori.

“Yes, those colors, along with the pink of the neck, are the colors μ's wore when they won Love Live” stated Sayaka.

“You know that?” Umi asked Sayaka.

“Of course... I'm a big fan after all” said Sayaka, as tear droplets formed in her eyes.

“Is there any way to save Honoka?” asked Kotori, her eyes watering as well.

“I... I don't know.” Sayaka answered honestly, “But I'm going to try. This witch transformation is way different. It created no witch's barrier and no familiars. Then there's how it was caused by Jinnai's soul gem darkening, which has affected Honoka instead.”

“Honoka also seems strangely peaceful for a witch” said totoum.

“She is deeply sad, though.” stated Sailor Faerie, “I can feel it at an aura level, coming through my ramhead staff. If this sadness turns to rage...”

“We have to act now.” said Sayaka sternly, “If I can somehow reach into Honoka's heavy heart held within that orange beast--”

“You'll have to deal with me first, swordswoman” was the elegant proclamation of the autoscorer Phara, as she suddenly appeared on top of the Homucopter!

Phara threw out several tiny objects, causing dozens of Alca-Noise to arise. Phara then leaped into action herself, as she knocked Kotori and Umi aside with the hilt of her blade.

“Why you...!” growled Sayaka in turn.

Sayaka then dodged Phara's attempt to literally slice Sayaka in half. Sayaka briefly wrapped herself up in her cape, and then reappeared out of it, with numerous swords alongside herself. With a stern face, Sayaka took hold of a few such swords and sent them flying towards Phara. With contemptuous ease and a condescending grin, Phara knocked these swords aside.

“Is that really all you have?” asked Phara.

“Not at all, lady!” exclaimed Sayaka in reply, as Sayaka torpedoed towards Phara, hoping to cut Phara down to size.

However, as Sayaka's sword struck Phara's, it instantly began to shatter. Sayaka's eyes went wide, as she could tell what Phara's next move would likely be. With a proud smile on her face, Phara was about to run Sayaka through with a sword, until--

“Outta the way!” shouted Haak upon the soaring Silver Segway, as he annoyingly found Sayaka and Phara suddenly appearing in his way.

Sayaka was able to dodge the Silver Segway, but Phara would not be so lucky. The Silver Segway crashed right into her, causing her body to split in half! This crash also caused Haak to fall backwards with a grunt. Phara could not help but to laugh loudly at this most unexpected means of her demise. While Phara was brought down this way, her summoned Alca-Noise was brought down by Sailor Faerie's magical missiles and totoum's ten terrific pitches, striking straight through ten Alca-Noise.

Sayaka's eyes were still wide in shock, with mouth also agape, at what had just happened!

“YYYYeahhhhhh!” shouted Haak, rising dramatically while pumping one fist into the air, “You just saw one of my ultimate moves. Silver Segway Seppuku!”

Sayaka first went pfft at this, before bursting into laughter. It was a bit too obvious that this was actually a very fortuitous accident.

“Silver Segway Seppuku, huh?” asked Konakaga, “Does that mean you love your segway so much you want to commit suicide with it?”

“I make my opponents commit suicide out of fear of facing it!” explained Haak with a proud macho face, complete with neatly folded arms.

“Ha ha ha ha... that was great” said Hooves, wiping away tears caused by laughter.

“Anyway, iSAW just told me to head back to where Gilgamesh is.” said Haak, “The fight against him is going really shitty, unfortunately.”

“Haak, should I--” began Totoum before being interrupted.

“No.” interrupted Sayaka, turning towards totoum, “We might need your help to save Honoka!”

“I'll go alone then.” said Haak, before turning towards Koroti and Umi, “I hope you can save your friend.”

“Thanks” said both Kotori and Umi, appreciating Haak's concern.

Haak then flew off on his Silver Segway, while those left behind focused on trying to save Honoka. Meanwhile, two of TSAB's finest, and Akuma Homura's hearld, were attempting to help the School Living Club save Megurigaoka Private High School.

Onward my lovely lustrous legions!” exclaimed Bonz, his head tilted backwards and his arms opened up wide to the heavens above, as he sat upon a fancy throne held aloft by marching zombies, “Today I will demonstrate to King Gilgamesh my peerless military genius.”

“Heh.” chuckled Garie with a toothy, skating upon a sheet of ice streaking across the sky, “His delusions of grandeur are peerless, anyway.”

“Huh?” asked Micah, as she leapt from one huge reddish crystal to the next, keeping up with her fellow autoscorer, “Should we really talk about an ally that way?

“Don't tell me you're going soft, Micah?” Garie asked, with a look of disgust.

“Nah, just pulling your leg.” Micah replied, “But the legs I most want to pull belong to that tough-looking blonde over there!”

Micah was referring to Fate Testarossa, who now stood between Nanoha Takamachi and Akuma Kinomoto, in front of the front entrance to Megurigaoka Private High School. And next to Nanoha was the entire School Living Club, including Miki holding their pet puppy in her arms!

“You don't need to be here, you know.” Nanoha said to Yuri, “I'm sure that my friends and I can--”

“No” interrupted Yuri, “I greatly appreciated how you're all trying to help us. But this is our school.”

“Right!” shouted Kurumi, as she held her shovel tightly in both hands, “It would be totally shameful of us to not help in its defense.”

“Besides, we want to be here to cheer you on to victory!” said Yuki, flashing a bright smile towards Nanoha.

“And I don't think the little guy here would want to miss this for the world” stated Miki, as the puppy in her arms appeared highly energized, yelping encouragingly.

“I guess you have your answer, Nanoha.” said Fate with a smile, “So is everyone ready?”

Let's rock” said Akuma Kinomoto with a look that would make Sephiroth himself blush.

With that, Fate and Akuma Kinomoto then literally launched into action.

Shoot~!” cries Nanoha, as she thrusts her Raising Heart forward, unleashing a vast array of pinkish bolts of magical energy, striking down dozens of marching zombies!

The fight for Megurigaoka Private High School was on. A different sort of fight would soon be upon Team America.

“We're almost to that ginormous tower!” shouted Hulk Hogan, pointing towards it, “That Gilgamesh probably caused it, but that just means I'm going to be cutting it down to size, and him with it!”

“That's the spirit, Hulkster!” exclaimed Dan Eagleman, while making a punching motion with one hand and acting as though he was mugging a camera, “No villain can overcome our guts!”

“It's good to see the guys in better spirits.” said Kay from inside a tank, rolling alongside the Hulkster.

“Yeah, it's like we're back... in America!” replied Bandit Keith.

“Mind if I join you fine neighbors?” asked Darthtabby, as he landed just in front of them.

“But you're not American, are you?” asked Dan Eagleman.

“I'm as American as Bandit Keith is...” Darthtabby replied with a grin, causing Bandit Keith to sweat very nervously from within the tank.

“You a dual-citizen, brother?” Hulk Hogan asked Darthtabby.

“No, but Americans and Canadians often team up against mutual enemies, right?” asked Darthtabby.

“Well, as long as you're armed and ready, then we're all good to go!” replied Dan Eagelman.

“Sorry, I have no gun on me” said Darthtabby.

“A guy flying a giant destructive mecha doesn't carry any heat on him?!” asked an incredulous Hulk.

“Hey, just because I fly a big mecha replica doesn't mean I don't respect Canada's firearms laws!” replied Darthtabby with a grin, shrugging his shoulders.

“Do you at least have guts?!” asked Dan in open arms desperation.

“You're all going to need guts if you wish to survive me.” came the voice of Count Saazbaum, hacking through the current tank of Team America.

“Kay, fire, now!” shouted a desperately daunted Dan, looking upon the Dioscuria's downwards dive.

Kay did as ordered, taking aim at the Dioscuria and firing! Unfortunately, this tank shell would just get sliced in half by the Dioscuria's energy sword.

“What are you going to do, Hulk Hogan, when my 24-inch energy blade runs wild through you?” asked sweetly sarcastic Saazbaum, after the Dioscuria had landed directly in front of Hogan.

The Hulkster would thankfully be spared from having to answer that deeply ironic question due to the Dioscuria running into an even bigger fish then itself. A large creature shaped like a blimp with a long tail descended from above, its fearsome opening maw swallowing the Dioscuria whole!

“Charlotte!” exclaimed Darthtabby, very thankful for her startling appearance.

After Charlotte finished snarfing down on the Dioscuria, including Saazbaum within it, she would change back into Nagisa.

“~Mmmm~!” she said, while rubbing her belly, “The Dioscuria is sooo sweet it might cause diabetes!”

But something far less sweet would soon be facing Mami, Kirito, and Kyouko.

Sigh.” stated Kirito, after jumping up high to cut in half one of the larger Alca-Noise, “This is getting tiring.”

“Oh?” asked Mami with a raised eyebrow and smirk, “This should be nothing for a level-grinder like you.”

“I get the impression that Kirito prefers taking shortcuts, and hacking advantages for himself.” added Kyouko with a teasing grin, after dispatching a few Alca-Noise with a chain-linked whip attack.

“Do you approach your love-life the same way, Kirito?” asked Mami, flashing him a smile while she downed several Alca-Noise in musket flashes.

“Fighting Alca-Noise is one thing, hearing the pleasant noise of your voice is quite another, Mami.” replied Kirito with a grin.

Kyouko could only laugh out loud at that particular line.

“What?” asked Kirito, as he gestured two defensive arms towards Kyouko and Mami, “Don't you appreciate a confession of love?”

“Reina Kousaka managed a better one, if I'm to be honest...” said Mami teasingly.

“Are you saying I have a terrible personality?” asked Kirito, feigning hurt feelings.

“I care not what your personality is like.” stated a stern feminine voice, “I will destroy you this day.”

“Carol!” shouted Kirito, turning about to face her.

“And it looks like one of those autoscorers is with her!” exclaimed Kyouko, looking over at Leiur who was standing next to Carol.

“You're all in for a plain disaster.” stated Leiru, with a stylish black and yellow that was like a cross between Casino card-dealers and Victorian England Princesses.

It appeared that Team Tuxedo R might be in for a plain disaster of their own, due to the nearing triumphant return of Gilgamesh upon his Vimana.

Ton frčre gave it his best shot at least” Kogetsu said to M0ef0xZer0.

“True, but we're running out of cards to play.” replied M0ef0xZer0, “Perhaps if I...”

Non non.” said Kogetsu, wagging a finger, “Let me play the next card.”

“Whatever it is, you need to play it now.” replied M0ef0xZer0, “Gilgamesh's Vimana is now hovering overhead, and it looks like he's about to use his Gates of Babylon!”

“So you're saying we've encountered a wild Gilgamesh then?!” asked Kogetsu with a grin, “Then I know exactly what to do next!”

Kogetsu then grabbed a small spherical-shaped item from out of his jacket, and threw it forward, as though throwing a baseball pitch!

Alice Margatroid... I choose you!” exclaimed Kogetsu.

Alice then popped out of a pokeball! She had a proud look on her face, and hands arched at her hips.

“You call on me to deal with the Gates of Babylon... really?” Alice asked Kogetsu, while she raised an eyebrow.

“Well, ma chčre, you're quite accustomed to bullet-hell, are you not?” Kogetsu asked, while shrugging his shoulders, “Is sword-hell really so much worse?”

“Fair point.” replied Alice with a grin, “Besides, I'm quite capable of launching my own hellish attack!”

With that shout, Alice brought forth a small army of dolls and commanded them to attack Gilgamesh!

The dolls were effective in intercepting and deflecting the weapons shooting out of the Gates of Babylon, but they struggled to fly pass this most hellish hail.

“How long until Haak gets back here?” Dr. Casey asked Tuxedo R.

“I don't know.” said Tuxedo R, “From what iSAW told me, they're running into some unexpected problems of their own. So...”

Tuxedo R then decided it was time for him personally to leap into action! Much to Dr. Casey's surprise, Tuxedo R left his side and leaped off of the metallic flying carpet. Tuxedo R pulled back on his large black cane, as he took direct aim at Gilgamesh! The King of Heroes certainly didn't expect this attack, and was left more than just stunned by its execution. For Tuxedo R's cane would be successfully swung straight at Gilgamesh's head, knocking him off of the Vimana!

Tuxedo R than forced himself and Gilgamesh to crash downwards, upon the rooftop that Kogetsu and M0efoxZer0 were currently standing on.

“Kogetsu, should I--” began Alice.

“No.” interrupted Kogetsu, “You've done enough here, and you've done well. I want you to now try to find Carol and her autoscorers.”

“Good idea!” exclaimed Alice as she flew off with a few remaining dolls in tow.

Tuxedo R and Gilgamesh then actually wrestled on the rooftop, struggling against each other.

“Get off of me, you Canadian mongrel!” bellowed Gilgamesh, looking up into Tuxedo R's mask.

“Coming from you, that's a compliment, Gilgamesh” replied Tuxedo R with a grin.

“Enough!” shouted Gilgamesh, as he delivered a devastating blow to Tuxedo R's midsection.

This knocked the wind out of Tuxedo R, and enabled Gilgamesh to push Tuxedo R aside. Gilgamesh then took hold of Tuxedo R's fallen cane, and wrapped it about Tuxedo R's neck from behind, trying to choke him!

“Surrender now, and I might just make you my court jester” said Gilgamesh with a mocking grin.

“N-Never, Gilgamesh!” Tuxedo R shouted, struggling against his own cane, as well as the might of Gilgamesh.

“I'll be turning you into Canadian bacon then” replied Gilgamesh, nearing success in suffocating Tuxedo R.

“That's enough, Gilgamesh!” came a voice that was all-too familiar to Gilgamesh.

It genuinely shocked the King of Heroes, and caused him to throw down a gasping and sputtering Tuxedo R. Gilgamesh then turned around to a sweetly sentimental sight... or at least it would be if not for a certain coloration change. For there, standing before him, appeared to be Saber herself!

But it was not the real Saber. For instead of blue-and-white this Saber was garbed in yellow-and-orange. Gilgamesh instantly guessed correctly at who this really was.

“You dare imitate her?!” Gilgamesh bellowed at this imitation Saber, standing in the typical Saber battle stance, holding what looked like Excalibur.

“I dare to win, Gilgamesh!” replied this imitation Saber, “And so M0ef0xZer0 has become BiF0xnen, the woman that will slay you once and for all!”

To Be Continued

---------------------------

Special Announcement: There will be 10 chapters, not 9. I couldn't even get close to what I wanted to cover in "the 2nd last chapter" here in Chapter 8, so there will be 10 chapters. I hope readers won't mind any additional wait for the finale that this may cause. I still hope to have this completed by November 9th, but no guarantees here. On a positive note, I'll soon be releasing some fanfic-related photoshop work that readers hopefully will like.

Blue links are to YouTube vids/songs that I think go well with the paragraphs that come after the links. Please tell me what you think of Chapter 8!

Thanks to 0utf0xZer0, Darthtabby, Akuma Kinomoto, Haak and FlavoryFantasy for the very nice reviews! Particular thanks to Haak for consistent quick support, and to FlavoryFantasy for a very amusing and encouraging review of multiple chapters.

Anime shows featured in this chapter:
Fate/Series (Gilgamesh, "Saber")
Aldnoah.Zero (Count Saazbaum)
Love Live! School Idol Project (Honoka, Kotori, Umi, various references)
Puella Magi Madoka Magica (Sayaka, Nagisa, Mami, Kyouko, and overall setting)
Symphogear GX (Carol, Garie, Micah, Phara, Leiru, Alca-Noise)
Yu-Gi-Oh! (Abridged Bandit Keith, Bonz)
Magical Girl Lyrical StrikerS (Nanoha Takamachi, Fate Testarossa)
Gakkou Gurashi (Kurumi, Yuri, Yuki, Miki, "Gary S." Taroumaru)
Guilty Crown (Dan Eagleman)
Girls Und Panzer (Kay)
Sword Art Online (AS member Kirito)
Touhou (though not exactly an anime) (Alice Margatroid)
Any other references I will explain if desired.

Last edited by Triple_R; 2015-11-04 at 23:28.
Old 2015-11-04, 23:57   Link #573
Darthtabby

Thanks for incorporating so many of my ideas! I liked that you surprised me a bit with the Dioscuria appearing at the end of the duel. BTW, I think my character would loath that machine -gimmicky OP super robots like that are not his style. Though I think his relief at not being killed and acknowledgement that he is not Inaho would ultimately override his disappointment that Charlotte's actions have deprived him of any chance at having a proper rematch.

BTW, I think BiF0xnen saber ought to have fox ears and a tail.

Going to be interesting to see how you resolve all this. As the resident valkyrie pilot, I suggest having μ's sing to Honoka. Singing always works!

Just don't get me involved in that part. After all, we're trying to avoid having Honoka go into a rage.
Old 2015-11-05, 04:53   Link #574
Kotohono
Yuri µ'serator

Finally getting to reviewing again now 3 chapters again because they came fast than I expected ...

Spoiler for Chapter 6:
Spoiler for Chapter 7:
MAL

Last edited by Kotohono; 2015-11-07 at 09:26. Reason: ch8 goes to new post~
Kotohono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-05, 09:21   Link #575
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Quote:
Originally Posted by triple_r View Post
“i make my opponents commit suicide out of fear of facing it!” explained haak with a proud macho face, complete with neatly folded arms
↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓

Last edited by Haak; 2015-11-05 at 12:22.
Old 2015-11-05, 12:12   Link #576
Akito Kinomoto
Sekiroad-Idols Sing Twice

Send a message via AIM to Akito Kinomoto
Quote:
“Outta the way!” shouted Haak upon the soaring Silver Segway, as he annoyingly found Sayaka and Phara suddenly appearing in his way.

Sayaka was able to dodge the Silver Segway, but Phara would not be so lucky. The Silver Segway crashed right into her, causing her body to split in half! This crash also caused Haak to fall backwards with a grunt. Phara could not help but to laugh loudly at this most unexpected means of her demise.
When did Haak become the darkhorse of this story?

Anyway, we now found out nothing can withstand Charlotte's appetite and Kirito might have a terrible personality. Does that mean Mami would follow him if he became a villain?

Kousasaurus Honkerex...that would be the first time we've had a non-humanoid Witch. This gets more disturbing the more I think about it

The music choices feel more like 'turnaround' than anything else, but the SL! choice went on for too long.

This feels a lot like Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood in the way it can inject humorous scenes that don't interfere with serious moments. Mostly. Maybe...73.47% of the time? Now that I've got a chance to look back, the pacing pre-ch6 felt much smoother. Or maybe it was slower and things sped-up. I get the feeling the lull period when barely anyone replied might have hit the story harder than expected.
GANBARIMASU
Akito Kinomoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-05, 19:07   Link #577
Darthtabby

One thing I've largely neglected so far with this fanfic is the multimedia component. Now that I've actually gone and listed to some of it, I'm pretty impressed with your choices. As the resident Macross fanboy, I'm particularly impressed by your choice of "Transformation" for the first scene in the latest chapter -I'm not sure how you found that particular one, but its one of my favorite non vocal pieces in the Macross F sound track and it a great fit with that opening line.
Old 2015-11-05, 22:49   Link #578
Triple_R
*Author

As promised, I have a couple fanfic-based photoshops to share. I think that readers here might get a kick out of them. After those photoshops are shared, I'll reply to some recent reviews.

BiF0xnen
(M0ef0xZer0 in Saber form)
Photoshop by Kogetsu Shirogane

Akuma Kinomoto w. μ's shirt
Recolor by Akuma Kinomoto himself

Quote:
Thanks for incorporating so many of my ideas!
They were good ideas. With the antagonists having the Vimana and a very flashy supermech on top of it, it made great sense for the protagonists to fight back with a mecha of their own.

Quote:
BTW, I think BiF0xnen saber ought to have fox ears and a tail.
Done! Though I'll leave it up to readers to determine if s/he has a tail or not. You could say its obscured by the large dress portion of the outfit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konakaga View Post
Well the Jinnai vs Gilgamesh fight certainly lived up to the hype surrounding, was really well done balance of fighting and dialogue. Plus pretty good music choices too. So your writing here gets large praise from me.
Thanks a lot! I'm glad you appreciated it. A lot of thought and preparation went into the Jinnai vs. Gilgamesh fight, including the music choices for it. The Love Live! OST song I used here is definitely one of my favorites, and it's probably the best (perhaps only ) LL! OST song that's good for an actual fight scene!

Quote:
Besides that I have to say Haak's "Silver Segway Seppuku" move was possibly the single most hilarious thing you've written... it was pure genius, I had to stop reading for several minutes because I couldn't stop laughing.
Thanks a lot! Readers should probably know that I'm recently getting suggestions behind-the-scenes from many (if not all) of the AS member characters. The actual anime characters are pretty much "all me", but the AS member characters are about a third AS member suggestions and two thirds my own ideas, overall.

In the case of this scene, Haak provided a helping hand. The attack name itself was my idea, and the overall execution/timing/placement of it was mine. But the basic "comedic crash-into-named attack" idea was Haak's, to his credit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haak View Post
↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓
A shame your Arakawa image response didn't last, but I'll certainly take the applause as well, lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akuma Kinomoto View Post
Anyway, we now found out nothing can withstand Charlotte's appetite and Kirito might have a terrible personality. Does that mean Mami would follow him if he became a villain?
Well-played.

Quote:
Kousasaurus Honkerex...that would be the first time we've had a non-humanoid Witch.
Well, there is Gertrud (Madoka Magica Episode 2). She might be the only exception until Honoka, though.

Quote:
The music choices feel more like 'turnaround' than anything else, but the SL! choice went on for too long.
With the blue links, my idea is that you drop one song after a new song has been linked to. The SL! choice goes on longer than I'd like, but I felt it suited its scene pretty nicely. The Kurt Angle choice is meant to cut it off before the SL! choice goes on for too long.

Quote:
This feels a lot like Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood in the way it can inject humorous scenes that don't interfere with serious moments.
That's high-praise, especially coming from you. Thank you.

Quote:
Now that I've got a chance to look back, the pacing pre-ch6 felt much smoother. Or maybe it was slower and things sped-up.
Part of the idea behind this fanfic and Santa Magica is to emulate what's generally true of one cour action-oriented anime shows. And what's generally true of them? Ideally, a flashy first episode that does a good job of grabbing attention and setting the table (so for a fanfic, I aim for a flashy first chapter). Then a few episodes (chapters) to carefully build up the overarching narrative while hopefully introducing some fun X factors and also developing key characters with some slower-paced bits. Once that's been accomplished, it's time for the action-y 2nd half payoffs. Which means more action, more (intense) drama, and quicker pacing.

The three Symphogear seasons are honestly a good comparison to these "Anime Suki Special" fanfics.

Quote:
One thing I've largely neglected so far with this fanfic is the multimedia component. Now that I've actually gone and listed to some of it, I'm pretty impressed with your choices. As the resident Macross fanboy, I'm particularly impressed by your choice of "Transformation" for the first scene in the latest chapter -I'm not sure how you found that particular one, but its one of my favorite non vocal pieces in the Macross F sound track and it a great fit with that opening line.
Thanks a lot! I've very glad to read this since I have done quite a bit of YouTube surfing to find good-to-ideal music choices for fanfic chapters.

My basic approach is this - Big blockbuster Hollywood movie type anime shows (Guilty Crown, Aldnoah.Zero) and pretty much anything by Yuki Kajiura are excellent places to start when it comes to looking for high intensity/dramatic/action-y OST songs.

From there, I try to find OSTs that link up at least some with the key characters involved - While I love the Love Live! OST anyway, a big part of the reason why I come back to it a lot is Honoka's prominence in the fanfic. With Team America, Hogan's Real American is a bit too lyric-heavy to work well here, so the Kurt Angle theme song is a decent 2nd option for Team America scenes. Tuxedo Mask's theme is way too slow/soft for my character's big moment in Chapter 8, so I went for something that's at least in Tuxedo Mask's anime - A Sailor Saturn OST!

With your character, there's a lot of Macross inspiration going on there, so for your big moment, what better than a good Macross OST song? I'll also say that after listening to "Transformation" (excellent catchy stirring OST), I might move Macross OST songs up into the Guilty Crown/Aldnoah.Zero category.

One final note - If anybody here is good at photoshop, feel completely free to bring any fanfic character or scene that you like to life. I will promote it here for you if you share your work for me, and I think it's even just half-decent. Kogetsu, Akuma Kinomoto and I all have some photoshop skill, so we'll probably do a little for major characters/AS member characters anyway.
Old 2015-11-06, 04:25   Link #579
0utf0xZer0
Pretentious moe scholar

That's quite the opener - now in addition to Unlimited Musket Works v. Unlimited Blade Works, we have Macross Missle Massacre v. Unlimited Blade Works.

I'm also amused that Saazbaum got defeated by freaking Charlotte, and so rapidly too. Though Charlotte's tastes leave me scratching my head.

I am actually surprised that BiF0xnen came out looking that good given the color scheme.

The bullet hell joke amused me, probably in part because I REALLY suck at timing dependent games.

Signature courtesy of Ganbaru.
0utf0xZer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-06, 23:28   Link #580
Triple_R
*Author

“You may call yourself BiF0xnen, but all I see is a fraud.” stated Gilgamesh to his latest rival, “Cheap copies will always fall before me, and the originals which I wield at will.”

“Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.” replied BiFoxnen, “As an anime convention goer, I know that well. And what you will soon learn is that the best cosplayers can capture what's best about the original.”

BiFoxnen then charged towards Gilgamesh, looking exactly like how King Arturia would look in the same moment. This fact was enough to briefly startle Gilgamesh, causing him to hesitate in calling forth a new weapon. Hence he was left using Tuxedo R's cane in order to block BiFoxnen's opening sword strike. The cane had managed to protect Gilgamesh from BiFoxnen's attack, but it resulted in the cane itself shattering.

A sneering Gilgamesh then counterattacked by slugging BiFoxnen straight across the face, sending her recoiling backwards, landing upon her knees. The blow had been severe enough to leave BiFoxnen with a bleeding lip. BiFoxnen wiped the back of her hand across that lip. At the same time, Gilgamesh gathered himself back up.

“You may have the speed of Saber, but I doubt you are as strong as her, or as skilled with a sword.” Gilgamesh said, “And I certainly doubt you can overcome my Gates of Babylon.”

“That may not be so, due to the helping hand of moi!” exclaimed Kogetsu Shirogane, “Let's see how effective you are when fighting in a hall of mirrors. Glistening Galerie des Glaces!”

Gilgamesh was then stunned to seemingly find himself standing in the Galerie des Glaces, a famous hallway of mirrors located in France. However, this was all part of the quickly concocted plan that BiFoxnen and Kogetsu had privately discussed during Tuxedo R's tussle with Gilgamesh. So BiFoxnen adapted to the seeming new surroundings well, and quickly rose up to once more charge at Gilgamesh!

Due to the myriad mirrors masking who the real BiFoxnen is, Gilgamesh was forced into desperate dodges and eclectic evasions. Still, in the midst of BiFoxnen's rapid attempts to run Gilgamesh through, the King of Heroes had the presence of mind to call forth the Excalibur that belongs in his collection.

“This briefly seemed like another reality marble.” stated Gilgamesh, “But no, it is all smoke and mirrors, a mere reflection of the real Galerie des Glaces.”

“This may be smoke and mirrors, Gilgamesh, but it certainly seems to be enough to keep you on your toes!” replied BiFoxnen with a shout.

BiFoxen then very skillfully sprinted swiftly upon the side of the mirrors, leaving Gilgamesh completely bedazzled. She then made a dauntless descending sword swipe at Gilgamesh. Gilgamesh managed to shift his head just enough to avoid a truly severe blow, but BiFoxnen had succeeded in cutting the side of Gilgamesh's face.

“None may hinder my illustrious visage, and be allowed to live!” exclaimed Gilgamesh, “So though I hate to waste some of my armory upon this...”

Gilgamesh then used Gates of Babylon to summon forth a large variety of bladed weapons. These weapons were collectively able to completely shatter all of the surrounding mirrors, effectively dispersing Kogetsu's spell. Gilgamesh then made a large battle cry as he raced towards BiFoxnen!

His Excalibur clashed against her imitation of the same sword. BiFoxnen steadfastly struggled against Gilgamesh with all of her strength, but as one would expect, the original would emerge victorious. BiFoxnen's Excalibur imitation would shatter, forcing her to sidestep Gilgamesh's successful sword swipe. But Gilgamesh then pivoted quickly, and struck BiFoxnen hard with a backhanded fist! This blow caused BiFoxnen to scream loudly, as she was knocked straight off the rooftop!

Foxy!” shouted out an alarmed Dr. Casey, before causing his metallic flying carpet to descend as fast as possible, in hopes of saving BiFoxnen from a likely lethal crash landing.

Now...” said Gilgamesh ominously, as he turned about to look at Kogetsu and Tuxedo R, “I will deal with you two as well.”

Chapter 9 – Ya Gotta Take a Stand,
It Don't Help to Hide

Just as Kogetsu and Tuxedo R had no place to hide, much the same was likely true for the group of people who currently hoped to save Honoka from witch status itself.

Honoka's witch-form unleashed an almost deafening cry, clearly conveying a profound melancholy. This cry seemed to shake the ground itself, and it was accompanied by several bright yellow lights shooting out from the black mask affixed upon Honoka's face. These several bright yellow lights would land upon the ground, and what they left behind, was a large pack of raptors!

Sailor Faerie took to the skies, and shot forth a rain of magical missile hail from above, effectively destroying many of the raptors. Several raptors were also brought down by iSAW's scintillating scythe slashes. However, some of the raptors still remained, and were slowly moving towards Kotori and Umi!

Hooves looked furious, after her shock over the situation started to fade. She looked like she was about to madly rush at the newly appeared raptors.

"Hooves, Stop!" Konakaga said, "I know you're upset about what's happening, we all are! But remember that Honoka has Jinnai's limitless power. There is no way we can match that with our normal gears...."

"I know Kona, but we have to do something, don't we?!" asked Hooves.

"Maybe it's time for us to use that then, isn't it Hooves?" Konakaga asked in turn.

"But we didn't even get a chance to test our ignite modules yet, we can't be sure what will happen" Hooves said.

"We don't have any other choice.” replied Konakaga, “We need to try it, and not worry if our bond can handle it. Otherwise, Kotori and Umi could be in big trouble!”

“If it feels like too much for you, just grab my hand" added Konakaga, smiling at Hooves.

"What are you saying in front of everyone?!” asked Hooves, becoming beat red, “But you're right. It's our best chance right now.”

"Sorry.” replied Konakga, “I figured teasing you a little would calm you down enough for it. Let's do this!”

"Ignite Module, unsheathe!" Konakaga and Hooves shouted in unison.

~Lonely my heart~” Konakaga began singing.

~Lonely my love~” Hooves sang in turn.

With that, both Symphogear-users were impaled straight through their hearts with their respective relic fragments! A very dark energy, with a blood reddish hue, began to overtake their entire bodies. They were transforming into an upgraded form of their normal Symphogear selves.

“Somebody help us!” cried a racing Kotori, as there were now running raptors right behind her.

“Please!” added Umi, also trying to avoid raptors that were threatening to chew down on her.

A hellaciously hollering Hooves punched one raptor away from Umi! A coolly captivating Konakaga then impaled a raptor with her spear, saving Kotori!

“Thanks so much for saving us!” Kotori said to Hooves and Konakaga.

“I concur. You were a big help!” added Umi.

“That takes care of all the raptors, right?” asked iSAW

“Yes.” answered Sayaka, as she had carefully taken in the last couple minutes of conflict, “Now it's time to focus on Honoka herself. Totoum, serve up a weakness-exploiting pitch please!”

“Wait, isn't there a chance that could severely hurt Honoka?” asked Sailor Faeire.

“I'll throw a curveball this time” said totoum, “That should minimize the effects to something that Honoka will survive.”

“Besides, we almost certainly need to do this...” said Sayaka, “Throw the pitch, totoum!”

Totoum pitched as instructed. The weakness-exploiting totoum pitch created the usual flash of light, but it had a highly unusual result overall.

“A song...” came Honoka's human voice, arising from her current witch form, “I need a song, and love, and strength! Remove this mask that binds me, this dark ignition that consumes me. Please help me....”

Kotori and Umi both started tearing up, while Sayaka preemptively wiped her eyes.

“Ok, we know what to do now!” Sayaka exclaimed.

“Yes, we do.” added in Hooves, “Let's take care of that mask, Kona!”

Hooves then sprinted and leaped towards the black mask fixed upon the head of Honoka's witch form. Hooves, with a great battle cry, then punched at that mask with all of her might! However, the result of this blow was blowback, as it felt like Hooves own physical force was bounced back at her by the black mask. Hooves was hence sent flying backwards.

“Let me try my--” began Kona, before being interrupted by Sailor Faerie.

“No, wait.” interjected Sailor Faerie, “Honoka's cry for help. It mentioned song first, right? The order was song, then love, then strength.”

“I see...” totoum mused to himself, “So we must first reach Honoka with a song that is special to her.”

“That sounds like a plan to me!” exclaimed iSAW enthusiastically.

“I agree.” added Sayaka, “But there's one last thing I want to do to ensure this plan succeeds.”

“What's that?” asked iSAW.

“You'll soon see.” said Sayaka smiling sharply, as she pulled out a blade.

While iSAW would soon see what Sayaka had in mind, Dan Eagleman was hoping that he would soon see Gilgamesh.

“You know where Gilgamesh is?” Dan Eagleman asked Darthtabby.

“After fighting me, he probably went back to the rooftop that my brother landed on.” Darthtabby replied.

“So he's really high up then, and we're stuck on ground...” Hulk Hogan mused to himself.

“If the tank treads can run horizontally, then they can run vertically too!” exclaimed Dan, first pointing his fingers outwards and then shifting them upwards in dramatic gestures.

“That's a bit much, Dan, even for you...” replied Darthtabby with a nervous grin.

“I have to agree with the canuck dude.” stated Hulk Hogan, “We need a flying method of transportation!”

“I'm feeling some indigestion after that Dioscuria snack...” interjected Nagisa, as she rubbed her upset stomach, “But I probably have just enough strength left to fly you all to where Gilgamesh is. I'll just change into my Charlotte form, and you can all hop on!”

“That's a great idea!” Darthtabby exclaimed towards Nagisa, “But given how you're feeling, I'll head off with you after we drop off Team America. Somebody should stay with you while you recover.”

“Since you're not even armed, that's probably a good idea.” Dan Eagleman said to Darthtabby, “I'll go tell Kay and Keith the plan, and then we can head off after Gilgamesh!”

While Team America prepared an attack against Gilgamesh's current territory, it felt to two TSAB stars and the herald of Homura to aid the School Living Club in defending their territory.

Mad Enhancement” said Akuma Kinomoto, activating a special status effect, the name of which concerned his allies as they briefly looked towards him.

They were perhaps right to be concerned, as this status effect effectively decreased both magical potency and sanity in return for greater physical attack, endurance, and speed. Akuma Kinomoto then became the first to launch into one-on-one action, and he did so with frightfully frenzied ferocity. He thrusts his bayonet back-and-forth, in barely perceptible flashes, directly at Garie. Garie had to evasively dance about rapidly to avoid being turned into minced doll!

In his state of Mad Enhancement, Akuma Kinomoto saw the image of Gilgamesh in place of the sight of his actual opponent, Garie. This was to Garie's advantage, as it caused Akuma Kinomoto's to make a final vicious swing just a bit too high.

“You're totally out of control!” stated Garie, “Maybe you ought to chill out!”

Garie then gestured forward with both hands, causing Akuma Kinomoto to become engulfed from waist to toe in solid ice! Akuma Kinomoto then began plummeting downwards.

“I'll catch him!” shouted Fate.

Fate then activated her Barrier Jacket form, flew furiously forward, and caught the half-frozen Akuma Kinomoto. She then carefully placed him down, while Nanoha used precise blasts from Raising Heart to start thawing Akuma Kinomoto out.

With Fate briefly preoccupied, Micha than made her attack. She targeted Fate with several giant reddish crystals! Fate sliced through all of these with a glistening golden ginormous sword that would make Final Fantasy's Cloud blush! Garie started chuckling in delight, so very pleased by this strong opening showing by Fate. Fate then torpedoed towards Micha. With a great shout, Fate then attempted to bring her towering sword down upon Micha, but Micha managed to catch it in her large claws!

This alone was not overly startling to Fate, as even Jail Scaglietti had once managed as much. But what Micha did next was truly startling. Micha squeezed her large claws as hard as she could around Fate's sword, causing the tip of it to shatter.

“Bardiche!” cried out Fate in distress.

“You're strong!” exclaimed Micha, as she started running up the remnant of Fate's partially shattered sword, “But not strong enough to defeat me!”

Micha then delivered a bruising punch right to Fate's chin, sending the TSAB Captain reeling backwards. Micha followed this up by leaping off of Fate's exposed shoulder like a monkey, and then delivering a stiff punch downwards to Fate's face, sending her crashing into the ground below.

“Fate-chan!” cried Nanoha in considerable distress.

Now my zombie legions!” boldly bellowed Bonz, pointing one finger forwards “Don't let this opening go to waste! May your actions prove well the Bonz brainy brilliance!”

The briefly distracted Nanoha would then find herself being groped at by numerous zombies! Nanoha tried to blast them off of her with several shots from Raising Heart, but it was not enough to raise her out of this growing calamity!

“Let us help!” cried Kurumi, as she and Miki sprinted into action.

Kurumi knocked several zombies off of Nanoha with some sweet shovel swings, while Miki took gunshots at the zombies, managing to decapitate one of them with pin-point precision shots.

“Wow, Miki, that was impressive!” exclaimed Kurumi.

“I guess it's good I decided to hold on to this after all, huh?” asked Miki, referring to the gun retrieved from the very sick helicopter pilot that Fate had rescued before.

“It is good, Miki, but Nanoha is still in trouble!” shouted Yuki, “Also, if you're fighting, where's...?”

“Gary S. Taroumaru!” exclaimed Yuri.

Miki had indeed put Gary S. Taroumaru down in order to help Nanoha, but thankfully, the terrific puppy would emerge again in dramatic fashion. He did this by barking loudly while he knocked one last zombie off of Nanoha!

“Thanks a lot.” Nanoha said, while smiling widely towards Gary S. Taroumaru, “You're a real lifesaver! You definitely live up to your name. Now then...”

Nanoha caught a glimpse of Fate fighting evenly with Micha, as both exchanged some thunderous and lightning-like blows. Taking careful aim at Micha, Nanoha began charging up for a special attack

“Fate, hold her in place!” Nanoha shouted out to her.

“Good idea!” replied Fate, causing yellowish binds to suddenly wrap themselves around the arms of the the stunned Micha.

Divine...” began Nanoha, “~BUSTEEERRRRRRR!”

One of the most impressive blasts of magical energy imaginable then shot straight at Micha. Micha's last moments were ones of completely euphoric glee, at getting to see the sight of a such a supremely strong strike. Micha was utterly destroyed by the blast.

Garie, had gained an upper-hand in her fight with Akuma Kinomoto, effectively dodging or deflecting all of his assaults, while managing to prick him with a couple well-timed ice sword slashes. However, Garie couldn't help but to be distracted by what Nanoha had just done.

“What the hell is that?!” Garie asked, in awe of Divine Buster, “That's like something Carol would do!”

Godokaspeed!” shouted Akuma Kinomoto, activating a special attack move.

This attack caused several reddish energy blades to appear in mid-air, and then all fly towards Garie! Garie turned about just quickly enough to perceive them converging upon her. Akuma Kinomoto then lunged forward, and sliced Garie in half! Garie could not help but laugh at being defeated this way, as she went up in flames due to Akuma Kinomoto's attack.

“Yeah, they won!” exclaimed Kurumi, lifting up her shovel in celebratory gesture.

Yuri breathed a sigh of relief, while Yuki and Miki enjoyed playing with Gary S. Taroumaru. They were able to do this due to the effective zombie-clearing done by Fate's magical attacks. Nanoha then finished off the rest of zombies with a Starlight Breaker!

All that was left was Bonz, having fallen off of his throne, due to the zombies carrying him being decimated by Nanoha. Bonz was now crawling on the ground, trembling in terror.

“Now Bonz...” said Nanoha, in her most threatening voice towards him, “You're going to tell us everything we want to know, aren't you?”

Bonz nervously scampered backwards from Nanoha, as she slowly walked towards him.

“W-W-Would you want fires with that? O-O-Or maybe cheese?!” asked Bonz.

This caused the School Living Club to erupt in laughter. For them the day had been saved! But would the same hold true for Tuxedo R and Kogetsu, as they prepared to face Gilgamesh himself?

“Maybe we should make a strategic retreat...” said Kogetsu.

“That's probably a good idea...” replied Tuxedo R, “Besides, I want to check up on Foxy and Dr. Casey. I hope they're Ok!”

“I'll help you guys with that!” exclaimed Haak, at last arriving upon the Silver Segway.

Phew, what a relief...” said Tuxedo R.

Kogetsu and Tuxedo R then jumped up onto the Silver Segway. After landing on it, Tuxedo R instructed Haak on where to go next. Team Tuxedo R than sped off, leaving Gilgamesh behind! Gilgamesh then placed his Excalibur into its scabbard, which he now wore upon his waist.

Ha ha ha ha ha!” Gilgamesh erupted into laughter, “After so many victories, is it any wonder that my enemies now flee at my mere sight?”

“Well, we're not fleeing from you, Goldilocks!” shouted Hulk Hogan, as him and the rest of Team America had appeared just after Team Tuxedo R had left.

“And we're going to be some bad bruising bears to you!” added in Dan Eagleman, pointing towards Gilgamesh as Gilgamesh turned around to face Team America.

“One of the many things we Americans are good at its blowing up Middle Easterners... in America” stated a grinning Bandit Keith.

“And everywhere!” added in Kay.

Dan, Keith, Kay, and Hulk all then rushed at Gilgamesh, with Dan leading the charge.

“I will not sully my weapons with the likes of you” Gilgamesh said towards Dan.

Dan threw forward with a rollicking right fist, but Gilgamesh deftly dodged it, while kicking Dan in the shins, causing Dan to collapse in considerable pain. Kay's attempt to kick Gilgamesh in the head was similarly dodged, while Gilgamesh blocked Bandit Keith's left-handed punch with a right-handed blocking backhand. Gilgamesh then took hold of Kay's right foot with his left hand and swung her violently to the side, crashing into the rooftop exit. Gilgamesh then grabbed Bandit Keith by the scruff of the neck, and... Gilgamesh then took a big foot to the chest from Hulk Hogan!

Bandit Keith was sent tumbling down along with Gilgamesh, but the statement was nonetheless made by the Hulkster. Gilgamesh would not be making light of him today!

Likewise, Mami Tomoe would not be making light of her opponents at this hour.

“You two are accomplishes to the murder of billions.” said Mami Tomoe sternly towards Carol and Leiru, “So it's you two that are going to face a disastrous judgment today.”

“Right on!” echoed Kyouko Sakura with a shout, assuming an attack stance with her spear, “Even when I was at my worse, I'd never even think of committing crimes on your level!”

“Those 'crimes' are just the beginning.” said Carol with a sneer, “I will make this whole world suffer for what it did to my father!”

“Your... father?” asked Kyouko, her eyes going wide at the revelation of a possible similarity between her and Carol.

“Nothing justifies what you two have done.” Kirito said towards Carol and Leiru, “So I'm taking you both down, here and now!”

Kirito then quickly transformed into his elf form. He then took flight, striking out directly at Carol! With a typical impressive quickness, Kirito struck at Carol with two dual blades. Much to the shock of him, Mami, and Kyouko, both of his blades would be caught by the two elegant claws of Carol!

“Tatsuya Dark was right about you.” said Carol with an evil grin, “You really are a pathetic lesser Gary Stu. Unfortunately for you, Mami Tomoe will not be enough to save you this day.”

Carol then swung Kirito about violently in several severely spinning circles. Kirito only response to this was a long cry of pain and disorientation, before Carol finally finished her attack. With a fast release that even totoum would be impressed by, Carol send a completely careening Kirito crashing into a building!

Mami Tomoe and Kyouko Sakura were left looking on in awestruck horror.

“Now I will finish you off, Kirito, by having that building bury you!” exclaimed Carol

No!” cried Mami, as she leaped into the air, and understandably unleashed Unlimited Musket Works!

Carol simply stood motionless, casually grinning at this attack. For every last one of Mami's musket balls would be intercepted by enough thrown coins to make Super Mario blush! And the explosions left in the wake of this interception would be enough to make Michael Bay blush.

“I hope you haven't forgotten about me, musketeer” Leiru stated towards Mami, “I look forward to challenging my mass attacks against yours.”

“You won't have a chance to do that if I have anything to say about it!” shouted Kyouko, as she jumped up towards Leiru.

Kyouko then stretched out her spear into a chain-linked whip of several sharp blades. Kyouko was intending to use this to slice and dice Leiru, until Kyouko unexpectedly found her whip being sliced and diced! This was done by the lethal lighted lattices of Carol, flashing forth from a clawing motion directed towards Kyouko.

Leiru then launched a pointy dropkick at the midsection of the stunned Kyouko! Kyouko grunted in pain, as Leiru followed this up with a spinning roundhouse kick directly to Kyouko's head! However, Kyouko just barely managed to block it with another spear swiftly summoned. Leiur looked lightly surprised by this successful block.

“You two are treating us like amateurs...” said Kyouko, “And I'm not going to let you disrespect Mami and I like that!”

Kyouko then delivered a precise powerful punch directly to Leiur's head, sending the autoscorer soaring backwards, eventually crashing into a building.

“Good work, Kyouko!” shouted Mami, “Now I'll finish Carol with...”

Tiro Finale?” said Carol with a grin, gazing downwards at Mami, “I stopped that before, remember? What makes you think it'll work now?”

“It's Mami's cool ultimate move!” exclaimed Kyouko, picking up for her former mentor.

“You'll need more than coolness to save you this day.” said Carol, “Let's see how you puella magi handle this.”

Carol then caused several giant spell circles to appear in the air. And out of those spell circles shot forth a ginormous blast of pinkish hued energy.

“With my level of phonic gain, you two are hopelessly outmatched.” stated Carol, “Goodbye.”

Gilgamesh similarly held most of Team America in contempt, considering them outmatched by him. Hulk Hogan had become an exception, however.

“Your stronger than the rest of your team, I'll give you that.” greatly grinning Gilgamesh said to Hulk Hogan, “But you are most definitely no match for me. So I instruct you to kneel before me, and swear allegiance to me. Perhaps I will agree to let you govern over what's left of America, with you answering directly to me.”

“I'll never serve under a despotic monster like you, jabroni!” Hulk Hogan exclaimed, pointing one big finger at Gilgamesh, “America is the land of the free and the home of the brave, and I aim to keep it that way!”

Ha!” laughed Gilgamesh contemptuously in reply, “Your America is like a mere flea compared to the glorious lion of my kingdom! And now I will prove it to you.”

Gilgamesh then pulled his Excalibur out of its scabbard. He then pulled back on it, clearly preparing to unleash its most powerful ability. Hulk Hogan could sense that, and so he rushed at Gilgamesh as fast as his legs could carry him. Hogan then delivered a punishing uppercut directly to Gilgamesh's midsection!

Gilgamesh grimaced in pain from the blow, holding back a grunt. Hogan then followed-up an uppercut from his left arm with a rising swinging fist from his right! But that fist was caught by the open palm of Gilgamesh. Gilgamesh then squeezed his hand hard over Hogan's fist.

“Aaaaagggghhh!” cried the Hulkster, falling to one knee due to the pain inflicted by Gilgamesh's counter.

Gilgamesh now stood towering over a Hulkster brought down to his knees and grimacing in pain. With one hand Gilgamesh held Hogan in place, and with the other hand Gilgamesh pulled back his Excalibur, seemingly preparing to use it to decapitate the Hulkster.

“I'll give you one last chance to surrender, and become my servant” Gilgamesh stated sternly to Hogan.

“...N-never” Hulk Hogan said after a tense pause, “I'll never surrender my freedom and liberty to your demented reign. And that goes double for all of America, brother!”

“Then you're finished, Hogan!” exclaimed Gilgamesh, “You and your precious country!”

That should have been it. The Immortal Hulk Hogan coming to a mortal end. But in recent years Hulk Hogan had made a startling new friendship. A friendship that rejuvenated Hulkamania itself, as it mixed with a new and whimsical wonder-working power. That power had been channeled through a red, white, and blue arrow of light.

An arrow striking against Gilgamesh's swiftly descending Excalibur, shattering it.

“What?” asked an awestruck Gilgamesh, while Hogan's eyes also went wide in surprise.

“Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of liberty” came a crisp clarion call, quoting Thomas Jefferson.

“That voice...” said Dan Eagleman weakly, slowly coming to, “Can it be?”

“Is someone daring to imply I'm timid?!” exploded Gilgamesh in anger, as he threw back a grunting Hulk Hogan.

Gilgamesh then moved wildly about, trying to discern the location of Hulk Hogan's rescuer.

“Show yourself!” exclaimed Gilgamesh, “Or are you too gripped by fear to face me?”

“The only thing we have to fear is fear itself” came the same voice as before, quoting Franklin D. Roosevelt.

Then a very pretty and colorfully attired teenage girl leaped off from one rooftop, and on to the rooftop that Gilgamesh was on.

“It's her...” said Kay, also coming to, with tear droplets rushing to her eyes.

“I feel like I'm getting sand in my eyes... in America!” literally cried Bandit Keith.

“You and me both, fellow American, you and me both...” added Dan Eagleman, choking up.

“You are a fool to appear before me like this.” Gilgamesh sneered at the magical girl now standing before him, “Why would you risk yourself to save these mongrels?”

“Nobody cares how much you know, until they know how much you care” replied Magical Girl USA, quoting Theodore Roosevelt.

“It doesn't matter how much you care.” responded Gilgamesh with a look of disgust, “For you have placed yourself in unstoppable danger in opposing me!”

“In the long history of the world, only a few generations have been granted the role of defending freedom in its hour of maximum danger. I do not shrink from this responsibility - I welcome it.” replied Magical Girl USA, quoting John F. Kennedy.

“Team America is now whole” said Hulk Hogan softly, one tear sliding down his face

“If we do not hang together, we shall surely hang separately” added Kaname Madoka, quoting Benjamin Franklin, as she smiled towards Hulk Hogan.

“You will all hang anyway!” bellowed Gilgamesh angrily, as he brought forth a new weapon.

Great Gilgamesh growling then rushed towards Madoka! Miraculously magical Madoka pulled back on her bow to unleash another shot!

TO BE CONCLUDED!!!

Last edited by Triple_R; 2015-11-07 at 10:46.