AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > Mahouka [LN/M]

Notices

View Poll Results: Mahouka [LN/M] - Master Clan Conference Arc (Volume 17-19) Rating
Perfect 10 12 25.53%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 10 21.28%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 13 27.66%
7 out of 10 : Good 7 14.89%
6 out of 10 : Average 3 6.38%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 1 2.13%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 1 2.13%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 47. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2015-11-12, 04:28   Link #1781
Plumme
Bla Bla Bla

Location: Big green house at the skirt of a town/near a forest, with bonzai trees displayed all over the front
Exclamation

Maya is even the one who loves him since his birth.

Oh alright. I'll fix that sentence.

Maya I'd even the one who 'loves' him since his birth.

Plumme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-12, 05:06   Link #1782
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

Quote:
Originally Posted by fujin of shadows View Post
Corny can be good when done right. Heaven knows some of us still gushes at cliche scenes in movies, manga, and novel..

To this day, I still gushed and chuckle madly at the scene of Lacus Clyne entrusting Kira Yamato with the Freedom Gundam and the her kssing him on the cheek. I still cursed Sunrise of not having an animation of the two of them kissing
Kira and Lacus don't need to kiss to show the audience how much they care for one another. I agree that such a scene would have been welcomed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kadia View Post
Could it be that Katsuto is going to be manipulated and forced to fight with Tatsuya so that Tatsuya can show case his new magic? Otherwise i can't imagine any scenario where Tat needs to resort to that.
That would be an interesting scenario. Tatsuya breaking Katsuto's magic would add to the notoriety of his name. Now all we need is for others to discover his silver identity an his nuke power and people will shat bricks on how OP he is. All hail Godsuya.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Mahesvara_ View Post
Spoiler:
... figures. We really should stop with the shipping talk. Tatsuya will more like end up alone in the end. Not until he regains his emotions. Until then all ships have grind to halt.

"Thou art I... And I am thou... Thou hast established a genuine bond... The inner most power of the Awesome Arcana has been set free. We bestow upon thee NAJ P. Jackson, the ultimate form of the Awesome Arcana."
NAJ P. Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-12, 06:30   Link #1783
Ultragunner

well actually I don't really care about shipping in Mahouka anymore, what I'm interested in the most right now is the moment Tatsuya calls Maya "Mother" in vol 18, I bet Maya is overjoyed when she hears that .

btw, what term does Tatsuya use for "mother"? "Okaa-sama" or "haha-ue"? just curious
Old 2015-11-12, 06:43   Link #1784
Crazy Frog
Dead People

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultragunner View Post
well actually I don't really care about shipping in Mahouka anymore, what I'm interested in the most right now is the moment Tatsuya calls Maya "Mother" in vol 18, I bet Maya is overjoyed when she hears that .

btw, what term does Tatsuya use for "mother"? "Okaa-sama" or "haha-ue"? just curious
obviously mommy
Old 2015-11-12, 07:42   Link #1785
Plumme
Bla Bla Bla

Location: Big green house at the skirt of a town/near a forest, with bonzai trees displayed all over the front
Okaa-sama, daijoubuka?
Old 2015-11-12, 08:02   Link #1786
Wandering Soul

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultragunner View Post
It'll be even funnier if she tries to hide her joy by acting like she doesn't care.
Old 2015-11-12, 08:06   Link #1787
Echizen777

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hokoga View Post
Can he teleport?, is there even a possibility he could teleport?(and I don't mean the pseudo teleport that Ayako does.)
It would be cool if he could.
Teleportation is impossible for magicians.
Echizen777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-12, 09:42   Link #1788
LKK

Thread locked for potential clean-out.

Edit: More shipping talk has been removed. Drop that discussion line, guys. Do it again, and next time, I'll give out infractions.

Thread is open.

Avatar: Hazuki of Natsuyuki Rendezvous / Signature: flowers from Natsuyuki Rendezvous
LKK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-12, 09:59   Link #1789
Plumme
Bla Bla Bla

I like this moderator.
Old 2015-11-12, 11:15   Link #1790
Hokoga

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echizen777 View Post
Teleportation is impossible for magicians.
Is it impossible for Gods as well?
Hokoga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-12, 11:25   Link #1791
bietchie11
OneTrueTatsuya's apostles

Quote:
One true god nerf himself to make things interesting for others scrubs.

Like what he himself did in the Fighting Climax, or like what Jax does in LOL.
Politics: Capitalism

-Silentwolfie-
bietchie11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-12, 11:29   Link #1792
Echizen777

Quote:
Tatsuya can't even use powerful systematic magics. It's been stated to be impossible by the author himself in an interview IceHism posted IIRC. Something like that would be way too convenient.
Echizen777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-12, 16:33   Link #1793
amtro
Distro

Teleportation rather than warping is the decomposition of an organism for fast transfer and to be reassembled at another location. Whether teleportation is possible or not will depend on whether Tatsuya can come back from death.
Old 2015-11-12, 18:02   Link #1794
MRD143

That is an interesting question because when Tatsuya faced Brionac his right arm including Trident was atomized but he re-created both from nothing. What is actual Death to Tatsuya? He has stated he has to be careful not to get lost in the Information Dimension.
MRD143 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-12, 18:03   Link #1795
Zeborg

Quote:
Originally Posted by LKK View Post
Thread locked for potential clean-out.

Edit: More shipping talk has been removed. Drop that discussion line, guys. Do it again, and next time, I'll give out infractions.

Thread is open.
Whats the point of locking the thread and going back to delete old comments when the thread had already moved on and is discussing something else?
Zeborg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-12, 18:09   Link #1796
Ravagerblade
The Fearless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeborg View Post
Whats the point of locking the thread and going back to delete old comments when the thread had already moved on and is discussing something else?
IMO, for those who start reading this thread back at page 1.
The comments are off-topic as deemed by the Mods. O.o

“No, I don’t get it at all. I may claim to ‘understand’ Othinus, but I only know her as a girl. I don’t understand anything when it comes to her being a Magic God.” - Touma NT13
Ravagerblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-12, 18:21   Link #1797
FLS_Carnage

Quote:
Originally Posted by MRD143 View Post
That is an interesting question because when Tatsuya faced Brionac his right arm including Trident was atomized but he re-created both from nothing. What is actual Death to Tatsuya? He has stated he has to be careful not to get lost in the Information Dimension.
In Steeplechase during the fight with the parasite dolls it said that Tatsuya can survive fatal injuries as long as his psions aren't exhausted. Though it also says that a full restoration monopolizes his MCA, which would be trouble if he were fighting a first class magician. So I think it is safe to assume that he isn't full on immortal.
FLS_Carnage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-12, 18:28   Link #1798
MRD143

But if his consciousness can survive in the Information Dimension can he truly die? Zhou has apparently figured out how to do it.
MRD143 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-12, 18:37   Link #1799
amtro
Distro

That's not what I mean. If Tatsuya can use teleportation or not will depend entirely on him being capable of remaining anchored to the living world without a body. Once the connection fades even he can't restore it. One can assume from the way that Honami died that psion exhaustion leads to psion, or pushion body deterioration. Psion, or pushion bodies are theorized to be the soul in v15. Death independent of the physical body. Is life without a body then possible? If it is then teleportation is possible.
Old 2015-11-12, 18:59   Link #1800
fujin of shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by amtro View Post
That's not what I mean. If Tatsuya can use teleportation or not will depend entirely on him being capable of remaining anchored to the living world without a body. Once the connection fades even he can't restore it. One can assume from the way that Honami died that psion exhaustion leads to psion, or pushion body deterioration. Psion, or pushion bodies are theorized to be the soul in v15. Death independent of the physical body. Is life without a body then possible? If it is then teleportation is possible.
Teleportation by portal..A literal rift between point a to point b..A gate from point a to point b...Not literal teleportation were the entire body gets vaporize from point a only to reform on point b but a short hallway from one point to another...
fujin of shadows is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
political intrigue