AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

Old 2015-11-22, 07:45   Link #3681
larethian

Pings luck is Ex+ rank, same as mine at the beginning. Having Jeanne = ultimate salt. But i have 2 and shes at lvl 90 so its fine.

Starway your luck is not yet at lottery levels in the reverse manner. Not yet. But reverse Ex rank confirm. However, some say a negative outlook can affect ones luck . So be grateful with Artemis and stay positive. I know she looks sucky but im sure she will shine one day.

I got only 1 plume but i didnt really work hard on sundays. Last night i just spammed on QPs while watching anime.
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-22, 07:51   Link #3682
Tenzen12

My luck has S growth. It will kick in any moment now. I am sure it will!
Old 2015-11-22, 08:07   Link #3683
Nicaea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenzen12 View Post
My luck has S growth. It will kick in any moment now. I am sure it will!
Just have it kick in when powercreep will begin and you'll be fine.

I just hope I can net a 5* with my c rank luck.
Nicaea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-22, 08:46   Link #3684
Starway

Quote:
Originally Posted by larethian View Post
Pings luck is Ex+ rank, same as mine at the beginning. Having Jeanne = ultimate salt. But i have 2 and shes at lvl 90 so its fine.

Starway your luck is not yet at lottery levels in the reverse manner. Not yet. But reverse Ex rank confirm. However, some say a negative outlook can affect ones luck . So be grateful with Artemis and stay positive. I know she looks sucky but im sure she will shine one day.

I got only 1 plume but i didnt really work hard on sundays. Last night i just spammed on QPs while watching anime.
True pretty much everything you said is true but she needs a buff she's a jack of all trades who can't really do anything well bad deck with a move set that doesn't go well together.

her main fighting potential is being anti male which most gold servants and things like dragons and demons aren't their not being any gold male sabers besides siegfried doesn't help plus her Average attack with a 95% attack modifier and to top it off she has horrible np charge when her np the only good thing about her she need a buff and not just her several servants like sieg need buffs bad.

Last edited by Starway; 2015-11-22 at 09:02.
Starway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-22, 09:33   Link #3685
kuroishinigami
Ava courtesy of patchy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hell_ping View Post
I think I created a lot of salt here...(Four 4* CEs aren't that bad a haul, I guess.)

I did apologize in my previous post, so nope, not gonna do it again.

I still need to get the plumes to upgrade Saber though...

(Then again, if you look at my profile now.)
No, I was just kidding you know Congratz on your 5 stars. But really, my friend with the worst luck only got Liz(and free Herc) after all those draws and barely any 5 star CE too(best he got was Formalcraft I think) He really have the worst luck with this game XD
Old 2015-11-22, 10:14   Link #3686
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

Amazons again in the new Archer dailies. This is probably the same for the Lancer dailies since Amazons are Knight classes. More plume farming I guess.

Servant Wishlist:
Available: Jeanne, Arturia, Marie, Nero, Atalanta, Elizabeth, Tamamo, Euryale, Scathach, Mordred, Karna, Medb, Enkidu
Not Yet Released: Semiramis, Achilles
belatkuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-22, 10:30   Link #3687

3 days of plumes hunt lol
5596050 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-22, 10:33   Link #3688
Starlightz

So we have only Lancer daily left. Here I'm praying for centaurs for Lancer daily (need those horseshoes), although I don't see how they would fit... but we had assassin Fafnir before after all.
Starlightz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-22, 12:03   Link #3689
MartianMage

Multiple days for plumes are nice and all but can we have multiple days of talon/scale/heart farming too?!
Kyubey: Perhaps the same could be said of all religions.
Homura: Your words are as empty as your soul! Lolis ill-needs a savior such as you!
Kyubey: What is a loli? A miserable little pile of moe! But enough talk...have at you!
MartianMage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-22, 16:45   Link #3690
Unknown Soldier
:D

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartianMage View Post
Gilgamesh: I don't muhahahaha!
You mean FUHAHAHA~
Unknown Soldier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-22, 17:00   Link #3691
Zakoo

Not a single plume or heart since the new daily arrived

I used all my luck on 5 stars CE/servants
Zakoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-22, 17:04   Link #3692
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakoo View Post
Only a single "rare" monster has appeared for me since the updated dailies, and it was a dragon who dropped a yellow gem. I really don't know how I feel about them yet. On the one hand, at least if I get nothing as far as rare mats go, I at least get a piece/monument and maybe some red/yellow gems that I likely wouldn't have gotten before. On the other hand, it's so dejecting to know you didn't even have a CHANCE at getting them because the monster didn't even appear.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-22, 20:50   Link #3693
Se7enSword
Swordsman Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakoo View Post

I used all my luck on 5 stars CE/servants
I only got 3 plumes yesterday after using 5 or so apples, hopefully it's not as painful today.
Old 2015-11-22, 23:12   Link #3694
Cicili

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unknown Soldier View Post
I'm Chinese too.
Oh wow, meeting my fellow countrymen in an English anime forum. Although i guess i'm loosely Chinese though, since i'm (Hong Kong) Chinese.

And about Artemis.

Excuse me, Lare but to me she looks fine. And i think her moveset is hard to evaluate rather than just outright bad.

She's pretty hard to judge. She's only decent in general team comps, but is quite OP in her specific setups.

I went to black forest with an Artemis, Waver, Anderson team once and 1 shot that Chimera with a 120k crit. Meanwhile the team is also as tanky and has as much regen as a grind team. The damage ceiling could be pretty high for a team like this, depending on how skilled up you are.

Last edited by Cicili; 2015-11-22 at 23:55.
Cicili is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-22, 23:47   Link #3695
MartianMage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unknown Soldier View Post
You mean FUHAHAHA~

Moar waifus FUHAHAHA~
Homura: Your words are as empty as your soul! Lolis ill-needs a savior such as you!
Kyubey: What is a loli? A miserable little pile of moe! But enough talk...have at you!
Old 2015-11-23, 00:38   Link #3696
Starway

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cicili View Post
Oh wow, meeting my fellow countrymen in an English anime forum. Although i guess i'm loosely Chinese though, since i'm (Hong Kong) Chinese.

And about Artemis.

Excuse me, Lare but to me she looks fine. And i think her moveset is hard to evaluate rather than just outright bad.

She's pretty hard to judge. She's only decent in general team comps, but is quite OP in her specific setups.

I went to black forest with an Artemis, Waver, Anderson team once and 1 shot that Chimera with a 120k crit. Meanwhile the team is also as tanky and has as much regen as a grind team.
A 120k crit with Waver and Anderson buffs and np plus her buffs and a master attack buff on a berserker is high but not amazing considering any 5 star saber hits for 80k under the same conditions without waver and Anderson.

she not weak but she is very bad for a 5 star 2 arts despite having bad np charge 2 quicks despite not generating any stars 1 buster despite needing the damage and a arts np despite a art chain being useless when she has max np, skills which fit a tank better but without a taunt and most only last one turn which you need for their damage boast she's pretty much a fusion of stheno and Siegfried having bad attack stat with a gimmick designed to hit hard on a single type of enemy but like both of them the fact that the enemy(male and dragon) isn't that common and the fact only their skill which lasts one turn and their np even use the gimmick and even with them their damage is still lower than someone with a class advantage lancer cu hits harder than my Artemis at 80 in the 40ap today despite me using both her skills.
Old 2015-11-23, 03:41   Link #3697
Unknown Soldier
:D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cicili View Post
Ah, I meant that I am ethnically Chinese. However I live in the States. I guess this makes me very loosely Chinese.

Quote:

Moar waifus FUHAHAHA~
I wish I had Stheno, but I guess Euryale will have to do :|

Last edited by Unknown Soldier; 2015-11-23 at 04:36.
Unknown Soldier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-23, 05:41   Link #3698
Levani
貴方が私のマスターか?

Switching over to Elizabeth actually got me friendship points, guess nobody wants my Jeanne.

Her noble phantasm is so weak though. I wonder if I should put Black Holy Grail on her.
Old 2015-11-23, 06:31   Link #3699
El Rue
Otherworld Wanderer

Apparently, I really do have a LCK Rank ranging from C-A+ depending on fate's whims. Just got this after a few tickets:

Quote:
Moar waifus FUHAHAHA~
Good, now reach up to here...

...and then complete the set. The path is clear! Thou must!

They're not overwhelming but can be a pretty nice crit team. Lore wise, they've been wanting this reunion as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levani View Post
Switching over to Elizabeth actually got me friendship points, guess nobody wants my Jeanne.
Switching to a decently trained Servant that may help on the current dailies will help aquire FP's.
Old 2015-11-23, 06:34   Link #3700
MartianMage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levani View Post

Her noble phantasm is so weak though. I wonder if I should put Black Holy Grail on her.
TBH it's because most of the time you don't really need a Jeanne support... there have been very few instances for me where I actually felt I need to use a Jeanne support.

Tags
fgo, gacha, ios, type-moon