AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

Old 2015-11-27, 03:38   Link #3941
MartianMage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starway View Post
DW does realise that the latter harder events mission are supposed to be better than the first ones right? Right
Final 40AP quest with 3 waves of archer class enemies ending with a 200k hp Nobunaga. Have fun trying to kill them all before they fire off their 3 bar NP. Have fun getting cheesed by 2x military tactics and NP in 1 turn from Nobunaga. And in the end you still get the same amount of hiragumo!

Calling it now!
Kyubey: Perhaps the same could be said of all religions.
Homura: Your words are as empty as your soul! Lolis ill-needs a savior such as you!
Kyubey: What is a loli? A miserable little pile of moe! But enough talk...have at you!
MartianMage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-27, 04:05   Link #3942
larethian

https://www.reddit.com/r/grandorder/..._efing_stupid/
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-27, 04:27   Link #3943
Kakurin
大佐

I don't particularly care about Okita and am saving up for Mordred/Scathach, but having saved up 150+ quartz I may as well roll a 40 after all those apology quartz...

EDIT: Went ahead since I discovered that I already had 160+, meh

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Last edited by Kakurin; 2015-11-27 at 04:54.
Kakurin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-27, 04:56   Link #3944
Starway

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartianMage View Post
Final 40AP quest with 3 waves of archer class enemies ending with a 200k hp Nobunaga. Have fun trying to kill them all before they fire off their 3 bar NP. Have fun getting cheesed by 2x military tactics and NP in 1 turn from Nobunaga. And in the end you still get the same amount of hiragumo!

Calling it now!
How Weak it will be a 500k Nobu with a 500k okita this after a boss rush of the last 7 bosses all with 200k health while running our farming team with the Ce and units that give extra points.
Old 2015-11-27, 05:11   Link #3945
Ryoshi

Managed to beat the new 40ap quest partnering that Level 80 Emiya (thanks Starway ).
Battle 3 ended up as a slug fest between Cesar and Emiya because all my other servants died
Good thing it ended well. With 67K ponits on me, feels like I'm on pace to at least get one or two Nobus now.
Is there a quest to boost my own exp? I realize I have the servants to play the quests, but I don't have enough party space (I'm on 68 right now), I have just enough to put one Gudao on my team of servants. Probably need at least 7 more points to add another one
Ryoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-27, 05:58   Link #3946
Hell_ping
一刀繚乱

Quote:
Originally Posted by larethian View Post
Having read that, to quote Okita:

ノー課金でフィニッシュです

Yeah, I struggle to get more than 10 quartzs after the Artoria roll on the main acc

@Ryoshi, your servant levels?

Quote:
How Weak it will be a 500k Nobu with a 500k okita this after a boss rush of the last Kira~Kira~ all with 200k health while running our farming team with the Ce and units that give extra points.
Hell_ping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-27, 06:01   Link #3947
larethian

Eh? Thr point of the link is to show a newb rolling 7 news, majority servants 2 5star servants and 3 gold CEs
Old 2015-11-27, 06:03   Link #3948
Hell_ping
一刀繚乱

Quote:
Originally Posted by larethian View Post
Eh? Thr point of the link is to show a newb rolling 7 news, majority servants 2 5star servants and 3 gold CEs
And if they actually implemented a player trading system, we'll get thousands of rerollers.

But yeah, all that spending, and then you got a good roll on the free account. Yorokobe Shounen.

That reminds me as to the reason why I'm going F2P instead of buying Quartzs now.
Hell_ping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-27, 06:06   Link #3949
Ryoshi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hell_ping View Post
Having read that, to quote Okita:

ノー課金でフィニッシュです

Yeah, I struggle to get more than 10 quartzs after the Artoria roll on the main acc

@Ryoshi, your servant levels?
I have a Francis drake at lvl 45, Hercules at lvl 48 and Nobu in my reserves, the other two are Cu at lvl 30 and the 2 star event servant at lvl 8?
My servants are pretty low level right now..
Ryoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-27, 06:31   Link #3950
MartianMage

Using Nobunaga is bloody annoying atm. Her brave chain has a good chance of crashing the game! I hope they fix that crap fast!
Homura: Your words are as empty as your soul! Lolis ill-needs a savior such as you!
Kyubey: What is a loli? A miserable little pile of moe! But enough talk...have at you!
Old 2015-11-27, 06:51   Link #3951
Starway

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartianMage View Post
Using Nobunaga is bloody annoying atm. Her brave chain has a good chance of crashing the game! I hope they fix that crap fast!
I'm beginning to think that they rushed this event because of the event for Christmas right after it would explain the bugs, whale level shop costs and drops. I don't think they even tried to think or test about how bad the drops are in comparison to the shop 160ap for one heart when we only get about 4000ap though this whole event is horrible and the only way to increase it is rolling a really rare 5 star Ce which I didn't get from 160 quarts.
Old 2015-11-27, 06:57   Link #3952
MartianMage

Quote:
I'm beginning to think that they rushed this event because of the event for Christmas right after it would explain the bugs, whale level shop costs and drops. I don't think they even tried to think or test about how bad the drops are in comparison to the shop 160ap for one heart when we only get about 4000ap though this whole event is horrible and the only way to increase it is rolling a really rare 5 star Ce which I didn't get from 160 quarts.
I agree that the shop prices aren't well thought out... it would have been better if they distributed the other items to the other event currencies. Also lol at that 1000 hiragumo needed to buy just 2 CEs and 2 ascension items from the hiragumo shop.
Old 2015-11-27, 06:57   Link #3953
larethian

They are just trying to cash in as much as they can at the start of the event. I dont like the tier based thing reminds me of mahouka. Dont really see the need the expend my remaining tix for the CE. I. Fact im doing just exp today. Nantoka narimasu!!

Well kind of contradict myself since i originally wanted to roll for the CE. But i cant have everything. Im not quite the gachamon master.
Old 2015-11-27, 08:25   Link #3954
Kohakuren

Quote:
That CE is only good thing i rolled from all those apologems.
Kohakuren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-27, 08:25   Link #3955
Nayim

The reason why server breakdown because it was attacked by DDos.

https://twitter.com/NIKONIKO_rewon/s...29281334988801

https://twitter.com/NIKONIKO_rewon/s...30571226075136
Old 2015-11-27, 09:20   Link #3956
El Rue
Otherworld Wanderer

I'm still a bit lacking in reaching 100k as I've only been farming 10 & 20 AP quests for the 2 CE's in the shop.

It was just then that I actually looked at the merchandise & their prices and the exchange rate really is a rip off compared to last time. It felt quite nice cleaning up the Halloween shop but this one just ain't fair.

It guess I won't be able to realistically get Nobu up to NP lv5 if I want to buy all the mat necessities in the shop which would be a shame (I guess up to lv3 with my current apple supplies...maybe)
Old 2015-11-27, 09:38   Link #3957
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

Fuck hoarding quartz. Did another 10 roll. Got 3rd Projection Magic and the dragon idol Elizabeth. That's one more off my wishlist. Her ascension mats are crazy though and she's hard to fit in any team so not sure if I'll level her. Managed to get Medusa to level 5 NP as well. Used a ticket and got Angel's Poem. Not bad and definitely useful for my Arts team.
Now I wish the servers would fuck up more so I can get more quartz from compensations

The 2 additional Guda Guda Order CE from the 10 roll yesterday made farming the 10AP faster. Got the 1st skull already so I'm done with that. Been doing the 20AP to get one more Gudao for HP farming later. I'll give up on getting the rest. Nobu's ascension mats and other mats are more important for using the hiragumo drops.

Servant Wishlist:
Available: Jeanne, Arturia, Marie, Nero, Atalanta, Elizabeth, Tamamo, Euryale, Scathach, Mordred, Karna, Medb, Enkidu
Not Yet Released: Semiramis, Achilles

Last edited by belatkuro; 2015-11-27 at 09:54.
belatkuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-27, 09:41   Link #3958
larethian

Ddos prolly from some of the banned players not satisfied with DW.
Servrs can fuck up after i go for my vacation nxt week pls; let me finish my targets first
Old 2015-11-27, 09:44   Link #3959
El Rue
Otherworld Wanderer

Nice loot. Don't have much notable stuff to show right now from my tickets aside from Lunch Order CE, Kiyo & FateCu.

Gonna' do use a few more tickets by the end of the event just to test my remaining luck. My Quartz stock will remain untouched.
Quote:
Originally Posted by belatkuro View Post
Nobu's ascension mats and other mats are more important for using the hiragumo drops.
Not to mention that you'll need around 4k+ Hiragumos to buy out the items needing them.
Old 2015-11-27, 09:48   Link #3960
GDB

They extended the event 2 days, btw. Make of that what you will.
GDB is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
fgo, gacha, ios, type-moon