AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2015-11-01, 05:54   Link #7761
zibi88

what I like about this chapter is how Neme-chan started to warm up to Rito a bit..

"servant...no... yuuki rito you are a strange one" and at the end she started to adress to him just by saying "Rito"

Servant->yuuki rito-> Rito

Yet I wonder what kind of face will Mea and Yami make when they learn that Rito is current Nemesis host by learning that he did it to save her life.

Other option would be what if Rito did something ecchi to Yami by accident and she launched an attack on him... which gets blocked by Nemesis attack via Rito body

But anyway neme will stay with us for a while till she regained her powers like it was with mea or till they get annoyed and find neme a body like with oshizu, but knowing nemes troll character she wont want to live Rito as its too much fun
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-02, 01:26   Link #7762
DragonXX

I see after looking at the raws of the new chapter, I seen who will be the next enemy of this series, and that is one of the doctor in the picture is To love-ru version of the crazy doctor from Black Cat.

I want to know if Nemesis, now can change Rito looks, form, gender, made him look like someone else because she one which him now.

Last edited by DragonXX; 2015-11-02 at 18:07.
DragonXX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-03, 02:11   Link #7763
The Green One

Wouldn't surprise me if Nemsis ended up becoming Rito's metamorphical shoulder devil when it comes to pervy stuff for comedy's sake. We'll have to see what amusing buffoonery Nemsis will get Rito into.

Last edited by The Green One; 2015-11-03 at 03:57.
The Green One is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-03, 08:24   Link #7764
Sixth
Hu Tao

Maybe it is just me but I really hate when a man sprout something like "Why do you do that? Against girl blah blah blah" crap? It is almost like it is OK for girl to do bad things and get away with it because the she is a girl.
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-03, 11:07   Link #7765
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Momo main heroine
wuhugm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-03, 12:59   Link #7766
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobita View Post
Maybe it is just me but I really hate when a man sprout something like "Why do you do that? Against girl blah blah blah" crap? It is almost like it is OK for girl to do bad things and get away with it because the she is a girl.
well there is a difference between slaping a girl to bring her back to her senses and letting one die right in front of you.... not to mention that Nemesis didnt do anything bad to Rito (did not hurt him in any way... she did less dmg to him then yami )

Anyway Rito at the begginig of the manga was told by his mother Ringo... not to make a girl cry so he does what he can to help, comfort and in need do something to save one in need. Rito helped many girls starting from Lala and ending with Yami or currently Nemesis while risking his own earthling life.

We need translation to get nemesis main story of what she was doing all the time...like she was searching for her own reason of existence...like all the time she was saying she is a weapon and there is nothing else before that. Currently Rito saw that Nemesis is not a completly evil girl and she was playing with him normal games to have some fun, was teasing with him and was enjoying the city life...so its normal for him to try and save her and via his own life show her that there is something more to life and a reason to existence.

But again Rito with Nemesis teasing chara might start to take the harem plan into action as he is not doing anything ecchi on his own as he is shy...so nemesis will do this part till he gets used of this on his own XD like he never did anyting to Momo while beign awake and current situation changed and was doing some skinship to her joy This gives promise since the first girl that nemesis turned was Kotegawa xD so I wouldnt be supprised if she was her next target...try to break the "shemless captain"
Old 2015-11-03, 16:29   Link #7767
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

Quote:
In this case it was because he knows nothing about what Nemesis could have done besides Yami's darkness and maybe possesing Mea.
Most of the time was Nemesis teasing him.
Kuroageha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-04, 10:39   Link #7768
XFire
150% done

Quote:
True, but from Rito's perspective, Nemesis was nothing more than another slightly mischievous girl who hung around him. And the "fight" with Gid was so one-sided it looked like a grown man beating the shit out of an overconfident child. To be honest it would have been completely out of character for Rito to not react like that.
Old 2015-11-04, 14:19   Link #7769
Novatox

New book drawings
NSFW
Warning: Not safe to view at work or school!
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Novatox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-16, 17:49   Link #7770
dragon213

wonder if Momo is ever going to get to have that sweet moment she want to have with Rito
dragon213 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-19, 10:53   Link #7771
RXKing
Naix the Lifestealer

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon213 View Post
wonder if Momo is ever going to get to have that sweet moment she want to have with Rito
it will be long enough
RXKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-02, 03:17   Link #7772
Nanaya
ハイパー武器英雄

The new chapter seems very promising. And even Nemesis can't stop Rito from doing stuff he normally does either. Not that she'd want to, of course.
Old 2015-12-02, 11:16   Link #7773
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Spoiler for 62:
Old 2015-12-02, 12:51   Link #7774
Hakai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Spoiler for 62:
I want to protect that smile from being protected by you..
Hakai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-02, 13:17   Link #7775
zibi88

Spoiler for :):
Old 2015-12-02, 20:28   Link #7776
Nvis
Where are the good animes

Well Gid may be the strongest person in the universe, but Rito has assembled the strongest force now he has all 3 transform weapons under his "belt".
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-02, 20:47   Link #7777
Hakai

Something I've been wondering about, how would a fight between Darkness Yami vs serious Gid go down?
Old 2015-12-02, 21:01   Link #7778
Takeshi senpai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cake-Carrot View Post
Something I've been wondering about, how would a fight between Darkness Yami vs serious Gid go down?
Ask her daughter, who isn't nearly as strong as he is, but is able to fight with Darkness Yami for a while.
Takeshi senpai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-02, 21:18   Link #7779
Hakai

Eh, I know Gid would win but would she do better than Neme-chan?
Old 2015-12-03, 10:00   Link #7780
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

D you really think someone with a flesh body would resist more than the other that avoided several fatal damage by lackinga material body?
Kuroageha is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ecchi, fake harem, harem, manga, nudity, romance, sci-fi, shounen