AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

Old 2015-12-04, 12:19   Link #4161
Kohakuren

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
I don't care for her at all, but anyone who says she's as low as Artemis is crazy. For 5-stars, Artemis is an entirely different tier of bad, while Attila I'd say is just at the low end of the mediocre tier (will move up whenever her interlude comes out that increases her NP damage). Attila is still of 5 star quality, while I'd say Artemis isn't even as good as many 4-stars.
well, i think i would use Alter over her though. so yea, thats that if i had to rate sabers it would go Arturia=Okita>Alter>Atilla>Nero>Seig>D'eon
For 5* Atilla really meh. Her skills are hard to use properly (For example NP damage up is nice - but you need NP chain for it to be better than normal charisma) overall she have only stats. to be valid she need revamp or at least buff of skills.
Kohakuren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-04, 12:31   Link #4162
GDB

Alter, like Herc, is in a weird place where she's basically a 5-star in terms of attack, NP, ascension materials required, and skills, but has lower health in order to keep her at a 4-star's sortie cost. As such, I try not to use those two as comparisons for star power since they're such outliers.

In fact, because of her lower sortie cost, I'd actually rank Alter higher than regular Arturia since the regular's stats are only marginally better. I feel Okita's the best, but not by much since Alter/Arturia are better team players (so it'd come down to team composition, not that most people would ever need to decide between them). Nero's in a weird spot, since she's not a team player at all, yet depending on your team and CE of choice can either be a one-Empress army (seriously saw someone solo the Rider 40AP with her) or a massive DPS engine when paired with art boosters like Tamamo no Mae (since Nero is the only gold Servant with an AoE Art NP). Seigfried I'd definitely put at the bottom, though. Sure, he might be "stronger" than d'Eon, but he's outclassed in almost every way by most gold Servants, whereas d'Eon at least has a niche as a gold taunter.
GDB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-04, 12:32   Link #4163
Tenzen12

At least she is not Arthuria, that's always plus. And her NP is burst with defense debuff.
Old 2015-12-04, 14:58   Link #4164
Kohakuren

Lol, just now YOLO rolled 2nd Meido raida CE - i guess time to burn Apples is here now
Kohakuren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-04, 17:33   Link #4165
iNoto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unknown Soldier View Post
I dunno about that, she generates stars just fine on her own. She's no Gilgamesh or Drake in terms of broken OP stargen, not surprising since Gil and Drake were limited-time super-whale gacha servants and Nobu is a free event servant. But I hit an AQQ Brave chain with her that popped out 26 stars yesterday, so I think her star generation is pretty decent. She's worlds better than poor Nyatalanta there, that's for damn sure.
What's up with Atalanta? I heard she is scrub tier 4 star... dunno why all the hate. I saw her NP @ youtube and it looked pretty good.
Old 2015-12-04, 18:00   Link #4166
MartianMage

Quote:
Originally Posted by iNoto View Post
What's up with Atalanta? I heard she is scrub tier 4 star... dunno why all the hate. I saw her NP @ youtube and it looked pretty good.
Atalanta suffers from low stats and being overly reliant on her NP but the problem is... she's so bad at building NP... when running Atalanta and you want to use her NP you have to make sure you have a way to get that NP bar full and it's not gonna be easy really. Either you put an arts chainer into the party or give her a kscope.
Kyubey: Perhaps the same could be said of all religions.
Homura: Your words are as empty as your soul! Lolis ill-needs a savior such as you!
Kyubey: What is a loli? A miserable little pile of moe! But enough talk...have at you!
MartianMage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-04, 18:07   Link #4167
iNoto

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartianMage View Post
Atalanta suffers from low stats and being overly reliant on her NP but the problem is... she's so bad at building NP... when running Atalanta and you want to use her NP you have to make sure you have a way to get that NP bar full and it's not gonna be easy really. Either you put an arts chainer into the party or give her a kscope.
Hopefully I'm able to get her in my next roll along with marie. I have 1 kaleido.
Old 2015-12-04, 19:46   Link #4168
El Rue
Otherworld Wanderer

I still want my own Atalanya...

Got my 4th Nobu for Lv4 NP. Man, I honestly gave up back then on reaching it but the 1AP quest have been getting very generous. Nobu~ NOBU~!

Still hard at work buying those Mats & Fou's, thank you fake Benkei for being a swell punching bag who can stun or poison at most.

Free ticket results in predictable disappointment. Mm, I really have low luck for this event after all huh...
Old 2015-12-04, 19:49   Link #4169
kuroishinigami
Ava courtesy of patchy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kohakuren View Post
well, i think i would use Alter over her though. so yea, thats that if i had to rate sabers it would go Arturia=Okita>Alter>Atilla>Nero>Seig>D'eon
For 5* Atilla really meh. Her skills are hard to use properly (For example NP damage up is nice - but you need NP chain for it to be better than normal charisma) overall she have only stats. to be valid she need revamp or at least buff of skills.
Is Attila really that bad? Her first skill is situational, and her second skill is pretty meh, but her third skill IMO is really good. She really hits enemy hards with her third skill activated, more than Alter with charisma activated
Old 2015-12-04, 20:36   Link #4170
GDB

Her first skill is bad because it's NP only, and no stronger than most Charisma buffs (9%). Further, unlike Charisma, it only lasts 1 turn instead of 3.

Her second skill is god awful. I'm used to it because of Nero, but at least Nero can make use of it if you go for the Empress tank build (using Tamamo Maid CE). Without it, it's awful.

Her third skill isn't awful, but it's not that good either. Stars on demand is always nice, but most self-only attack buffs aren't any better than Charisma. This grants 10%, which is 0.5% weaker than Gil's Charisma.

Her NP's defense down is only 10% too, so nothing special really.

Basically low-end mediocre across the board (other than her attack stat) until her NP interlude comes out, at which point she'll probably be high-end mediocre. Unless they start power creeping Servants too hard.
GDB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-04, 22:33   Link #4171
Unknown Soldier
:D

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Rue View Post
I still want my own Atalanya...
I've had her forever and I rarely ever use her. She's just so bad at everything. I don't have a K-scope either so trying to build up to her NP is awful, and I've never found a team built with the servants I have which makes her valuable. I mean even if she starts with 80% NP charge, it would probably take her 2 turns to reach 100%, that's how bad her NP charge rate is.

Meanwhile, some of the broken NP chargers in this game like Gil, Drake, and Okita can Brave chain out 50% of their bar by themselves. Of course servants who can Brave Arts chain with themselves like Emiya, Caster Lizzy, and Medea can shit out 75% of their bars in a single turn before NP charge buffs or crits. NP growth is so brokenly unbalanced in this game, and servants which have shit NP growth like Nyatalanta are borderline useless because of how important burst damage is unless you have Kintoki or Heracles.
Unknown Soldier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-04, 23:35   Link #4172

Just did a 10 roll, got spooked by Gilles, Mephis and Shinjis.... Saw a golden Archer card and was hoping for it to be either Artemis or Atalanta... But nope it was EMIYA OTL.

Also gold saber card but it was Siegfried welp.
5596050 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-04, 23:47   Link #4173
Starway

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unknown Soldier View Post
I've had her forever and I rarely ever use her. She's just so bad at everything. I don't have a K-scope either so trying to build up to her NP is awful, and I've never found a team built with the servants I have which makes her valuable. I mean even if she starts with 80% NP charge, it would probably take her 2 turns to reach 100%, that's how bad her NP charge rate is.

Meanwhile, some of the broken NP chargers in this game like Gil, Drake, and Okita can Brave chain out 50% of their bar by themselves. Of course servants who can Brave Arts chain with themselves like Emiya, Caster Lizzy, and Medea can shit out 75% of their bars in a single turn before NP charge buffs or crits. NP growth is so brokenly unbalanced in this game, and servants which have shit NP growth like Nyatalanta are borderline useless because of how important burst damage is unless you have Kintoki or Heracles.
Emiya np growth is horrible only 7 odd points per arts card the only reason people don't notice is because he has 3 arts all archer even Gil seem to have horrible np growth like Artemis who's quicks give more than her arts.
Old 2015-12-04, 23:50   Link #4174
LowCholesterol
Teacher : The Awakening

tbh i want Sieg.
his design is cool, but i got second d'Eon from my ticket...

FGO ID : 261,201,342. IGN: Manfred
FGO wishlist : i didn't wish anything but a better gacha rate & luck
LowCholesterol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-04, 23:53   Link #4175
Unknown Soldier
:D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starway View Post
Emiya np growth is horrible only 7 odd points per arts card the only reason people don't notice is because he has 3 arts all archer even Gil seem to have horrible np growth like Artemis who's quicks give more than her arts.
His per hit NP growth isn't good but he has 3 Arts cards, per hit NP growth means fuck-all to him
Unknown Soldier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-05, 00:22   Link #4176
kuroishinigami
Ava courtesy of patchy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
Her first skill is bad because it's NP only, and no stronger than most Charisma buffs (9%). Further, unlike Charisma, it only lasts 1 turn instead of 3.

Her second skill is god awful. I'm used to it because of Nero, but at least Nero can make use of it if you go for the Empress tank build (using Tamamo Maid CE). Without it, it's awful.

Her third skill isn't awful, but it's not that good either. Stars on demand is always nice, but most self-only attack buffs aren't any better than Charisma. This grants 10%, which is 0.5% weaker than Gil's Charisma.

Her NP's defense down is only 10% too, so nothing special really.

Basically low-end mediocre across the board (other than her attack stat) until her NP interlude comes out, at which point she'll probably be high-end mediocre. Unless they start power creeping Servants too hard.
I don't know, I've been using her for a while and Gil aside(because he's broken, and do remember, Gil has that 0.95 multiplier), I never feel her to be inferior to other max level saber(sans Okita) like Alter or Arturia. In fact, she's the only saber for me to manage killing lancer enemy with 180k HP in one brave chain. It might be just personal bias speaking though
Old 2015-12-05, 01:02   Link #4177
R.LocK
My turn

Correction to Atalanta: she's not awful, she's just very high maintenance. And I'd not advise putting any NP-charge CE on her. If you're using her, then most likely you're using Lancelot who needs it way more badly.

Then again, it's me, and I have a max-ascended Moon Festa.
R.LocK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-05, 02:27   Link #4178
Starlightz

29 Hiragumo + 16.2k EP from the new Caster daily (using my normal point farming team @440% + 1 Maidusa CE from support), with the Demon being on the 2nd wave as expected (hearts, hearts, hearts). Was a bit tight since my point farming team's lvl wasn't high, plus my Rider (Ushi) is only at lvl. 50. Anyway, at this rate, getting 40 Hiragumo per run from Avicii isn't that far fetched

If you don't have a Rider and isn't using your A team, I think you should look for one in support or blow your NP on the Demon as it can does 3 hits in one turn and capable of critting up to 3-4k on a neutral servant. Not sure about Giles since I finished him before he got to use his NP (Ushi's BNPQ chain does 150k in a turn).

Edit: I think I like this kind of drops
Spoiler:

Last edited by Starlightz; 2015-12-05 at 04:14.
Starlightz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-05, 04:08   Link #4179
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

Just like in the Rider quest, using Herc does the job well. This time I have Medusa doing additional damage since I didn't use another Assassin for Drake. Gonna use an apple or two I guess. Almost close to buying out the gears, claws and hearts. Once I bought them all I'll buy out the horseshoe next. Gonna save babies last since I still have a lot and only David and Hassan are gonna use it.

Servant Wishlist:
Available: Jeanne, Arturia, Marie, Nero, Atalanta, Elizabeth, Tamamo, Euryale, Scathach, Mordred, Karna, Medb, Enkidu
Not Yet Released: Semiramis, Achilles
belatkuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-05, 05:17   Link #4180
Starway

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starlightz View Post
29 Hiragumo + 16.2k EP from the new Caster daily (using my normal point farming team @440% + 1 Maidusa CE from support), with the Demon being on the 2nd wave as expected (hearts, hearts, hearts). Was a bit tight since my point farming team's lvl wasn't high, plus my Rider (Ushi) is only at lvl. 50. Anyway, at this rate, getting 40 Hiragumo per run from Avicii isn't that far fetched

If you don't have a Rider and isn't using your A team, I think you should look for one in support or blow your NP on the Demon as it can does 3 hits in one turn and capable of critting up to 3-4k on a neutral servant. Not sure about Giles since I finished him before he got to use his NP (Ushi's BNPQ chain does 150k in a turn).

Edit: I think I like this kind of drops
Spoiler:
440% drop and two eyes and a heart In one run man you've got some luck this event congrats I'm on 320% with still zero Ce drops, this event as not been kind rolling drake must of ate all my luck oh well I'll be able to level her soon.
Quote:
Originally Posted by belatkuro View Post
Just like in the Rider quest, using Herc does the job well. This time I have Medusa doing additional damage since I didn't use another Assassin for Drake. Gonna use an apple or two I guess. Almost close to buying out the gears, claws and hearts. Once I bought them all I'll buy out the horseshoe next. Gonna save babies last since I still have a lot and only David and Hassan are gonna use it.
How many Apples have you spent or how many medusa Ce do you have

Last edited by Starway; 2015-12-05 at 05:29.
Starway is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fgo, gacha, ios, type-moon