Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2015-12-05, 04:57   Link #7461
amigos

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidstandout View Post
LN Boiii! considering what happens in vol 13, i'd say that was well deserved!
now that you said it,i really was sure it was a fake spoiler when i first heard it.
and there's still 9 more to go(if you get my meaning)!
amigos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-05, 09:29   Link #7462
glazer69
Banned

Quote:
heads up, gakusen got licenced, check the ln thread
Despair...........
glazer69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-05, 17:48   Link #7463
Chingaruna517

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickiminato View Post
What happen in this volume?
Lets say that a lot has happened in the Volume 13/Greast Arc, in which showcasing the antagonist Greast, Ganelon's loyal follower. Have me introduce a short list (based on illustrations only)

Spoiler for Short List based on Illustrations and Slight Info from Greast Arc:
Chingaruna517 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-05, 18:05   Link #7464
saw2097

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chingaruna517 View Post
Lets say that a lot has happened in the Volume 13/Greast Arc, in which showcasing the antagonist Greast, Ganelon's loyal follower. Have me introduce a short list (based on illustrations only)

Spoiler for 13:
saw2097 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-05, 19:48   Link #7465
Phantomlurker

Quote:
OK, this is a nice concept and all but there is what I know so far
  1. You have to reminded that the Vorn Black Bow itself is also one of the mystical weapons such as Durandal, though we are not certain how some such as Durandal and some special metals that consists properties in fending off against Viralt's elemental powers. Whoever forge these weapons much have some certain knowledge in these mystical powers.
  2. There are some demons still on the loose and they still seeing Tigre and the Black Bow and, even with Torbalan and Baba Yaga failed to capture him and his possession, do you that Drekavac willingly to give up?
I forgot about Ganelon and the demons. Oh well, it doesn't change things much about where will be the last arc, both Drekavac and Ganelon like to manipulate humans and having armies clash while Tigre and the vanadis fight against demons is really awesome. It probably makes Muozinel the biggest candidate to last arc, facing Kreshu without your very best commanders taking care of things is suicidal.
Phantomlurker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-05, 22:10   Link #7466
lovetospoon73

Quote:

so she was HAMMERED when she made love to tigre, did she wakee up with a killer hang over?
lovetospoon73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-05, 23:52   Link #7467
Chingaruna517

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovetospoon73 View Post
so she was HAMMERED when she made love to tigre, did she wakee up with a killer hang over?
How do you mean by that? Is it strange for the two profess their love together? What, you are expecting for a Wind Vanadis to accept his feeling while sober?
Old 2015-12-06, 00:16   Link #7468
sasoras

Well technically Ellen was one of those that objected against a Vanadis being with Tigre when Olga expressed her desire, it probably took Greast harassment and drunkenness to get over that. Other wise shed still be shipping Lim or Titta with him.

If it weren't for Greast i doubt they would have confessed or slept together, imagine how much is needed for some of the others.

Ironically Judging by all the events thus far Mira is the only Vanadis harem member, not subjected to damsel in distress mode, that and her pride will make her the least likely to be broken down enough to accept being a mistress. I hope the same formula won't be used on all of them though.

Last edited by sasoras; 2015-12-06 at 00:27.
sasoras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-06, 00:44   Link #7469
KnightShade

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasoras View Post
Well technically Ellen was one of those that objected against a Vanadis being with Tigre when Olga expressed her desire, it probably took Greast harassment and drunkenness to get over that. Other wise shed still be shipping Lim or Titta with him.

If it weren't for Greast i doubt they would have confessed or slept together, imagine how much is needed for some of the others.

Ironically Judging by all the events thus far Mira is the only Vanadis harem member, not subjected to damsel in distress mode, that and her pride will make her the least likely to be broken down enough to accept being a mistress. I hope the same formula won't be used on all of them though.
you forgot fine and valentina(she was never in any danger in volume 11, that situation was under her control the entire time thanks to her viralt, though tigre didnt know that)
Old 2015-12-06, 00:47   Link #7470
sasoras

Quote:
you forgot fine and valentina(she was never in any danger in volume 11, that situation was under her control the entire time thanks to her viralt, though tigre didnt know that)
But at the moment not really a harem member, shes pretty much the wild card.

Plot wise she can end the peace of Zchted, shake the political scene, or create and opening for Tigre to rise, honestly i'm not sure if she would even survive the end of the series, but she definitely has potential as a relevant plot device to mess Zchted up.
Old 2015-12-06, 01:05   Link #7471
NWJY
Newbei Enter

Quote:

SO u meant both of them have a night activity and it confirm that they become lover!!!!!!!

"“Alright, that’s it. We’re doing this! AnchoR, watch papa be a hero out there.”

“Please wait and watch mama show off her dignity to this useless bum, AnchoR♪”" from Clockwork Planet
NWJY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-06, 01:09   Link #7472
KnightShade

Quote:

Plot wise she can end the peace of Zchted, shake the political scene, or create and opening for Tigre to rise, honestly i'm not sure if she would even survive the end of the series, but she definitely has potential as a relevant plot device to mess Zchted up.
only way she dies is if the viralt gives up on her, and the way i see, if it hasnt done so by now it wont unless she literally tries to kill tigre.
Old 2015-12-06, 08:23   Link #7473
saw2097

Quote:

I doubt she dies, that would require yet another Vanadis to rise up, learn how to be Vanadis, meet Tigre, learn to respect him.

And Valentina is clearly going to be around for a while, as she is key to setting the stage for the Zhcted civil war which is needed for Tigre to eventually become king.

Considering that most Light Novels end around 20-22 volumes and this series has five volumes per a arc, this series probably only has one or two arcs left after this one, and the author is still developing Fine.

I doubt we will have any more changing of the Vanadis across the series, as there simply wouldn't be enough time to develop them with all the other story lines going on.

Quote:

It wouldn't take as much considering that Olga and Sophie already want to have sex with him. Mila just abandoned her duty to come aid Tigre, and Elizaveta has a classic school girl's crush on Tigre.

Only two that really need development are Fine and Valentina.
saw2097 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-06, 10:24   Link #7474
GLDarkLord

I'm really excited and interested on how fine will fall to Tigre. I wonder what kind of plots and moves from Tigre to able to do it?
Anyway I wonder why the author made fine age on the 26...... i think it could have been better if she was on the age group with sofy and valentina. .
GLDarkLord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-06, 10:27   Link #7475
usaamahahmed101

so elen wants to be his wife?
usaamahahmed101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-06, 10:41   Link #7476
Chingaruna517

Quote:

Safe to say that the trauma has deliver a bigger effect to Elen, personally. Also, this is not the first time for Elen to be drunk. You do remember that she was drunk once after hearing Tigre's disappearance at Asvarre Seas, no? Additionally, Olga and Sofy were indeed begins to profess their feeling towards Tigre since Asvarrian Civil War. Titta has been some crush to Tigre since childhood, and Lim is somewhat have a kindle feelings towards Tigre after he rescues him from the snake bite.

Quote:
This is one thing I disagree with you. Mila has been taught to be tough before her rise as an Ice Vanadis we recognized today, meaning that she could like anyone else to have some feeling, only to be hindered by her family's prestige and pride. The only reason for her to finally rekindles her feeling is because Tigre's rescue from the Seven Chain Assassins (Tatra Fortress) . Elen's post trauma is one of a very good example that even a Vanadis has her vulnerabilities, and I doubt that Mila/Valentina is anyone different than the other six.

Quote:

The Void Vanadis being a wild card is justified , since she has yearn to rule Zhcted as its queen, but we yet to know about her powers (Vanadis powers, BTW) other than her very motive to dominate Zhcted in her vision. Her survivor though, well it is still depending on how the plot goes, and I don't think she will be gone from the series anytime soon. Sasha's case is much understandable because she suffered her fatal illness killed her should she ignore the pain.

Last edited by Chingaruna517; 2015-12-06 at 13:47.
Old 2015-12-06, 10:43   Link #7477
KnightShade

More like lover. She doesnt care about the title of their relationship and is willing to share him with lim and titta
Old 2015-12-06, 11:15   Link #7478
usaamahahmed101

is anyone translating this novel?
usaamahahmed101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-06, 11:50   Link #7479
Breimn

Quote:
Originally Posted by usaamahahmed101 View Post
is anyone translating this novel?
Noone is. They are getting translated by themselves .
For real answer just use google and you will find it in less than 2 secs.
Breimn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-06, 15:03   Link #7480
sasoras

Quote:
Safe to say that the trauma has deliver a bigger effect to Elen, personally. Also, this is not the first time for Elen to be drunk. You do remember that she was drunk once after hearing Tigre's disappearance at Asvarre Seas, no? Additionally, Olga and Sofy were indeed begins to profess their feeling towards Tigre since Asvarrian Civil War. Titta has been some crush to Tigre since childhood, and Lim is somewhat have a kindle feelings towards Tigre after he rescues him from the snake bite.

Not really referring to her never being drunk, just her mental barriers inside her breaking down, and her stance on the matter changing to match Olga's.

I was referring to relativity, Sophie and Olga need not be mentioned as they had similar event to Ellen, they are already have what it takes to join Tigre, and were not one of the people against the marriage.

I was referring more to Mila, and Eliza , they were the people that rejected a Vanadis and Tigre marriage. Tiita and Lim aren't a problem since they aren't restricted by their status, so not really a target of my statements.

Quote:
This is one thing I disagree with you. Mila has been taught to be tough before her rise as an Ice Vanadis we recognized today, meaning that she could like anyone else to have some feeling, only to be hindered by her family's prestige and pride. The only reason for her to finally rekindles her feeling is because Tigre's rescue from the Seven Chain Assassins (Tatra Fortress) . Elen's post trauma is one of a very good example that even a Vanadis has her vulnerabilities, and I doubt that Mila/Valentina is anyone different than the other six.
Well it's a given that this will turn Harem, I'm more speculating on how he plans to handle it, Mila put herself in danger for Ellen if i recall correctly, during the fortress battle. <-i could be wrong

It's because Mila was taught about pride of a Vanadis and all those rules, that it would take alot for her to bend the rules relating to a Vanadis, Eliza not as much but they both hold the same view point. Although in my opinion the girls don't know what the real purpose of a Vanadis is anyways. No idea on Valentina though she's a mystery.

In my opinion i don't think all of them need to go through drastic life threatening situation to change their views, but cumulative interactions to the point their feelings overflow. If they see Ellen, Olga and Sophie switch over, i'm sure that will influence them in some way.

As for Valentina, well really anything can go with her.

Tags
action, ecchi, fantasy, harem, light novel, mf bunko j, politics, romance, seinen, strategy, true harem, war(s)