AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2015-11-29, 18:47   Link #6881
J4n1

Either their ancestors founded the cities, or changed the names of the cities, or took the name of the cities as their own.
J4n1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-30, 07:04   Link #6882
Namorax

Maybe we should hold a competition for the best synopsis in here... after that, everytime we see a "bad" description for Overlord we can send them ours.
Namorax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-30, 07:54   Link #6883
Breimn

At this point i am waiting for some official seller to use the ket-ai joke synopsis that 4chan liked so much.
Breimn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-05, 12:04   Link #6884
H4cko

Was hoping to see the third blu ray special today but I guess no one uploaded the raws yet...
H4cko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-06, 05:43   Link #6885
bads011

Any chance i could also get details about more mare?
bads011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-07, 12:03   Link #6886
ChuckE
Provoker

So are there any spoilers?
Old 2015-12-07, 12:05   Link #6887
Darkligh

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckE View Post
So are there any spoilers?
Haven't seen any
Darkligh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-08, 03:45   Link #6888
dere_lover21

Any news about the drama cd starring hamsuke and who will translate the said cd?
dere_lover21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-08, 09:09   Link #6889
Breimn

Nigel on a old 4chan thread said he would translate it but now he seems busy with gate so no idea.
Ok here is more recent info
Quote:
Our guy finished encoding the audio track yesterday and I went over it again today. Not sure when it's coming out, but there's something ready to be released.

Last edited by Breimn; 2015-12-08 at 09:52.
Breimn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-09, 14:37   Link #6890
dragonking9

After listening to the audio i just feel satisfied for at least a month. I am really starting to ship Narberal toward Ainz. They get more and more closer. The perfect team. It was cute in the novel when Ainz trying to teach her stuff,her praising him in front of others or when she keep following him like a good pupil.

We had the riding together flag,sleeping same room flag,couple flag assume by everyone,student and teacher flag,head patting flag,rival flag with Evileye and even a bunny same magic flag. Now we have a ring flag. She will probably show it off to other maids making them envy her even more. She is so sneaky.A hidden enemy,just like Mare. lol Albedo doesn't even notice

Btw,i never though that the females npc could fear a comrade this much. Poor guy. The worst five,such a horrible title for someone that is kind and a gentlemen(At least Entoma love visiting him XP). He is a also a king,so i wonder what would happen if Ainz ever decide to let him rule a city. Maybe all the females in the city would rather run away.hahahaha
Darn,after thinking about a kingdom,i imagine terra formars!!!!!!!!! Would be the greatest terror army ever. My body starting to feel itchy just imagining what would happen if Ainz let him go outside and multiplied until there is a whole army of it. No need to keep staying inside a room and start eating their own right if they can go to the surface.
dragonking9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-09, 16:37   Link #6891
Jorna

Just listened to CD Drama 4 well another funny time with the female guardians + Mare. And Narberal just conformed her little sister ability and who she is.
Jorna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-09, 17:18   Link #6892
sierra117
Harem Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jorna View Post
Just listened to CD Drama 4 well another funny time with the female guardians + Mare. And Narberal just conformed her little sister ability and who she is.
You mean Lastborn?
“If you were a logical person with refinement then it was obvious to prefer matureness over immatureness, abundance over lacking. Lolita complex is a mental illness, everyone. I hope you are able to go to your nearest mental hospital and get a suicide check-up.”
-Dantalian, Dungeon Defense-
sierra117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-10, 02:30   Link #6893
Waxman

It looks like @Jorna is right, it was a passing suggestion from Narberal and we may be jumping to conclusions.
Spoiler for Could Lastborn identity be:
Waxman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-10, 06:42   Link #6894
Lutz2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waxman View Post
It looks like @Jorna is right, it was a passing suggestion from Narberal and we may be jumping to conclusions.
Spoiler for Could Lastborn identity be:
Spoiler for Lastborn:
Lutz2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-10, 20:30   Link #6895
Jorna

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierra117 View Post
You mean Lastborn?
Yes its kind of narrowed down how she is and what we can assume where abilities are. Or the author is just doing a red herring on the readers.

Spoiler for About that if its true:

Last edited by Jorna; 2015-12-10 at 20:40.
Jorna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-11, 02:59   Link #6896
deathcoy

So the final shadowed level 100 NPC in the illustration is either Lastborn/Cherryblossom or Rubedo. I highly think its the Lastborn/Cherryblossom due to the clothing but i can't imagine Rubedo being the strongest in Nazarick but not being level 100. Hopefully there are in fact more level 100 NPCs besides those in the illustration.
deathcoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-11, 03:11   Link #6897
Waxman

About that, i believed that both Rubedo and Gargantua don't have levels, unlike Shizu who's an automaton, both of them are items/golems.
The reason that Rubedo can be stronger than Touch Me is because of that right? Please if i am wrong someone correct me.
Waxman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-13, 21:02   Link #6898
bakato

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waxman View Post
About that, i believed that both Rubedo and Gargantua don't have levels, unlike Shizu who's an automaton, both of them are items/golems.
The reason that Rubedo can be stronger than Touch Me is because of that right? Please if i am wrong someone correct me.
I don't know if it's ever been said that she's stronger than Touch Me, but she likely is considering she's one of the core defenses of the infamous 8th floor.

So no Overlord this year, huh? Can anyone give me a link to the publisher's site that announces the next volumes?

Last edited by bakato; 2015-12-15 at 09:30.
bakato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-15, 00:51   Link #6899
Nvis
Where are the good animes

Anyone reading the manga? It's at my favorite part.

Spoiler:

It often gets into more detail than the anime, but less detailed than the novel.
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-15, 20:33   Link #6900
Sarka

Interesting if true
Spoiler:
is holding a much higher title than her sisters.
Sarka is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fantasy, harem, lich, transfer to another world, world domination